Pink.....It's a PINK SIGHTING!!!!!
    Welcome back! Oh girl, keep away from the drama! There's enough over there for a whole SEASON of Dr. Prince shows!!!!!
    lmao, oh gosh i know! i saw

did someone ****e in someone else's wheaties or what???
    07-06-11 08:42 AM
    lmao, oh gosh i know! i saw

did someone ****e in someone else's wheaties or what???
    We all LOVE everybody now.
    We are all sharing everything since Kurt called out the hoarders. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    07-06-11 08:47 AM
    Well, since you have had such a good go with 436 maybe I should move to that. But they SAY 600 is on the horizon... what to do????
    I guess MTS released 6.0.0.522, I may try that next if 600 doesn't pop-up soon.
    07-06-11 08:49 AM
    We are all sharing everything since Kurt called out the hoarders. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    so, even private custom sets are up for grabs now too LOL
    07-06-11 08:53 AM
    so, even private custom sets are up for grabs now too LOL
    well, I guess no,not really private customs. But anything that's NOT paid for is fair game, I'm thinking!

So like Kurt will not be saying coming soon...he's gonna make it and put it out there. And I know Megan is doing the same thing. She is going to offer all her stuff to everyone. Except for things commissioned from her that people say to keep private.
    07-06-11 09:00 AM
    well, I guess no,not really private customs. But anything that's NOT paid for is fair game, I'm thinking!

So like Kurt will not be saying coming soon...he's gonna make it and put it out there. And I know Megan is doing the same thing. She is going to offer all her stuff to everyone. Except for things commissioned from her that people say to keep private.
    i know, not the priv cust ones. I was teasing with that remark.

Just like i have batex's that people have asked me to make just for them, they allow me to use them also, but them someone gets po'd at me when i can't share it, so i've stopped posting ss's with those customs that i've made, although i still use them.

it honestly is a sticky situation to be honest. :s
    07-06-11 09:05 AM
    I guess MTS released 6.0.0.522, I may try that next if 600 doesn't pop-up soon.
    So this 522 is an official? Hmmm. I mean 524 has been great for me, except it is starting to freeze once in a while. I could reload or I could wait for a new OS...

MIDDD!!!!!!! Any news on a new OS????
    07-06-11 09:14 AM
    So this 522 is an official?
    Yes, get it here:

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...027FA84709689E
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-06-11 09:20 AM
    Hey Ramblers, Hamster and I were talking yesterday about themes (what else?) If any of you have *cough cough* questions about themes, please contact us. We can tell you everything you need to know about a particular theme and even send you SCREEN SHOTS!!!!
    We would be willing to help you pick out the perfect theme for you. So if you have any questions..........please contact one of us.
    Oh yes, we would be HAPPY to share our knowledge
    If there ever were two people to ask about themes it would be you two! Thanks for the willingness to share your vast knowledge.

Oh, and I don't know if you guys like drama but there's a lot of it going on in some of the other threads.

Seems that some of the people who create skins for BW and Battex etc have been giving them out to select groups and then those people post screen shots. Folks ask for the skins but are told it's coming soon. Well, recently, everyone is on the movement to share, share , share EVERYTHING with everyone for whatever reason. So any sets you see posted in screen shots are probably available from someone or in a thread.

Now, if you're not a theme hound like a few of us who will remain nameless...(HAMSTER and PINK!!) you might not care. But if you should frequent the screen shot threads and see anything that catches your eye, well ask about it. Ask us of ask in the thread. I have a feeling that more and more stuff is becoming available to dress up your berry!!
    I know...regular soap opera over here...I'm going to hit Pattye up for a BW i saw she keeps posting with a moon and stars hanging down from it..hahahahahahhaha
    I was reading that and thought WTF is going on there? I like having different BatEx and BW skins, but maybe I just don't obsess over them.

Where is it??? Let's go, I'm ready to load it up!
    Me too! My copy of 524 is breaking down. Things freeze on me!!!
    I want it too!!!!!!
    I know right? Everyone was all exited that some new leaked that it was going to drop VERY soon and now we are still waiting. I've got the OSBB hybrid running with the 522 radio. There's a few I know that are running just the 522 stright and say it's better than 524 (and of course better than 431, 436, and 466).
    07-06-11 09:53 AM
    I know right? Everyone was all exited that some new leaked that it was going to drop VERY soon and now we are still waiting. I've got the OSBB hybrid running with the 522 radio. There's a few I know that are running just the 522 stright and say it's better than 524 (and of course better than 431, 436, and 466).
    I may just try 522 today!

edit: btw, being better than 466 isn't saying much, considering what a piece of **** 466 is!
    07-06-11 09:59 AM
    If you try 522, please post your impressions!
    I may be going to this too...eventually.

Thanks Midd!
    07-06-11 10:12 AM
    Things that make you go hummmmmm
    07-06-11 10:19 AM
    If you try 522, please post your impressions!
    I may be going to this too...eventually.

Thanks Midd!
    I will, installing DM now
    07-06-11 10:21 AM
    hi everyone.....I"M BACK and jaydee, just like you, i will be enjoying my summer off doing NOTHING also

as for the drama, i don't wanna know anything about it and staying completely out of it.

As for themes, i think you'll be shocked. I found an OS6 default theme with all transparent banners made by depthcore, and oh gosh....i'm so guilty of LIKING IT I've been using it for the past 2 or 3 days now lol.
    Welcome Back! Missed you a lot!
    Omg this drama.....
    OS 6 default, are you ok lol..

Pink.....It's a PINK SIGHTING!!!!!
    Welcome back! Oh girl, keep away from the drama! There's enough over there for a whole SEASON of Dr. Prince shows!!!!!
    Yay!!! Pink is back...and yes plenty for a show...whoa...it's a reg. soap opera

LOVE FEST!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-06-11 10:33 AM
    If there ever were two people to ask about themes it would be you two! Thanks for the willingness to share your vast knowledge.

I was reading that and thought WTF is going on there? I like having different BatEx and BW skins, but maybe I just don't obsess over them.

Anytime Midd! This is so childish behaviour.. about the skins and sets...move on, I say.

Hnmmm now that paul posted the link...just might give it a go...it's not official though, right?
    07-06-11 10:58 AM
    Welcome Back! Missed you a lot!
    Omg this drama.....
    OS 6 default, are you ok lol..

Yay!!! Pink is back...and yes plenty for a show...whoa...it's a reg. soap opera

LOVE FEST!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!
    thx for the welcome back! I missed you guys too

yes Hamster, I'm ok-using the transparent default os6 theme guilty! LOL I actually really like it, trays and all . BUT I still LOVE my premium themes too thatll NEVER change of course

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-06-11 11:59 AM
    Anytime Midd! This is so childish behaviour.. about the skins and sets...move on, I say.

Hnmmm now that paul posted the link...just might give it a go...it's not official though, right?
    Yes it is an official release by MTS Mobility.

You may need to check the hidden files for vender.xmls that don't show up in the normal place. They seem to be located in the Loader XML folder, one called Device.xml and one called Vender.xml. To find hidden files you need to use the Windows Companion search function and not the normal windows search.

EDIT: Here's where you can find the hidden files (courtesy of the guys over at OSBB.com)
    C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    Last edited by middbrew; 07-06-11 at 12:06 PM.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-06-11 12:01 PM
    hi everyone.....I"M BACK and jaydee, just like you, i will be enjoying my summer off doing NOTHING also
    And I thought you just didn't like us anymore.

Welcome back P1nk!
    07-06-11 12:04 PM

Hammy, 522 was released by MTS Mobility, it's official. Does that matter, though?
    07-06-11 12:07 PM
    Yes it is an official release by MTS Mobility.

You may need to check the hidden files for vender.xmls that don't show up in the normal place. They seem to be located in the Loader XML folder, one called Device.xml and one called Vender.xml. To find hidden files you need to use the Windows Companion search function and not the normal windows search.

EDIT: Here's where you can find the hidden files (courtesy of the guys over at OSBB.com)
    C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    Hammy, 522 was released by MTS Mobility, it's official. Does that matter, though?
    Thank-You, Midd and Paul..
    DL now to laptop....and then when I have time will give it a go
    07-06-11 12:22 PM
    I might hold off for a bit, and see if any of the chatter around 6.0.0.600 holds up. I have 522 on my flash drive (with every other build of BB6 for 9650) just in case.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-06-11 12:24 PM
    I might hold off for a bit, and see if any of the chatter around 6.0.0.600 holds up. I have 522 on my flash drive (with every other build of BB6 for 9650) just in case.
    Okie dokie
    07-06-11 12:26 PM
    What are you humming about Spencer???
    Forget the words?LOL
    07-06-11 12:45 PM
    What are you humming about Spencer???
    Forget the words?LOL
    If you're going to tell us.....AGAIN ...that you love 415, are sticking with it, and gladly give up speed so you don't have problems......spare us please.
    07-06-11 12:49 PM
    The theme fairy left a present under my pillow today

Put some OS 7 on your BlackBerry with 70 by AG Designs & Graphics - 35 copies up for grabs! | CrackBerry.com

She's the best ever!!!!!
    07-06-11 12:54 PM
23,186 ... 624625626627628 ...