So, v1.1 was like that and I just didn't catch it? That explains why I was having a problem figuring out what I changed. Thanks for fixing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-11 01:44 PM
    So, v1.1 was like that and I just didn't catch it? That explains why I was having a problem figuring out what I changed. Thanks for fixing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think it was. So you didn't change anything, it was me.

I see QuickLaunch is the free app of the day at OfferedApp.
    07-02-11 02:18 PM
    Midd do I go to the store and re download the theme to get the update?
    07-02-11 02:27 PM
    Midd do I go to the store and re download the theme to get the update?
    Yes, did you ever get a coupon?
    07-02-11 03:44 PM
    Nope I just used what you sent me.
    So I don't have anywhere to go for the update....
    07-02-11 04:37 PM
    I didn't get the email, but just went to Mobihand and got the new update.

Thanks.
    07-02-11 04:42 PM
    Nope I just used what you sent me.
    So I don't have anywhere to go for the update....
    I PMed you a coupon code.

I didn't get the email, but just went to Mobihand and got the new update.

Thanks.
    I'm not sure but I think you need to sign up for the updates to be sent.
    07-02-11 05:24 PM
    Rumor has it that the 9650 is getting an upgrade to 6.0.0.600. Should be here any day now (maybe today even).
    07-02-11 05:27 PM
    Not sure, either. I think I got a notice for the last (first) update. It took a day or so, however.
    07-02-11 05:29 PM
    Rumor has it that the 9650 is getting an upgrade to 6.0.0.600. Should be here any day now (maybe today even).

You mean, like a real official update? Without a leak first? What IS this world coming to?
    07-02-11 05:31 PM
    You mean, like a real official update? Without a leak first? What IS this world coming to?
    That's right, an Official.
    07-02-11 05:58 PM
    Not sure, either. I think I got a notice for the last (first) update. It took a day or so, however.
    A day or two? That's crazy. I used one of the coupons so I could see how it comes on and I got it within a few minutes. That's Mobihand for ya.
    07-02-11 05:59 PM
    Midd, Thanks for taking care of me!!!

And if a new official comes out for OS 6...I will load it the first day! WooHoo!!! I am enjoying my browser on 524 so much, I won't hesitate at all!!!
    07-02-11 06:01 PM
    Midd, Thanks for taking care of me!!!

And if a new official comes out for OS 6...I will load it the first day! WooHoo!!! I am enjoying my browser on 524 so much, I won't hesitate at all!!!
    You're welcome JayDee.

I'm ready for a new OS. I'm running a hybrid that is using almost all 600 cods and it's pretty nice.
    07-02-11 08:36 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

So..a new OS6 eh? I'll be all over it too.... This upgrading os is a piece of cake...who ever thought it was difficult?

So Jaydee and I left a bb group we were both in and guess what we each gained back like 15mb of memory Crazy right? But I will take it...Woohoo from deleting the start-up video and now this, I'm sitting at 283mb at reboot, and I'm loving it

I need the update too please, Midd

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
    07-03-11 06:54 AM
    Hey Ramblers!!
    How is everyone now that they are back to work?
    HAHA except me...I'm so bad! I am loving doing nothing.
    Ring, ring. Oh hello!!! Lunch? Sure!!!! Pedicure? Sure!!! Shopping? Sure!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Ramblers, Hamster and I were talking yesterday about themes (what else?) If any of you have *cough cough* questions about themes, please contact us. We can tell you everything you need to know about a particular theme and even send you SCREEN SHOTS!!!!
    We would be willing to help you pick out the perfect theme for you. So if you have any questions..........please contact one of us.

Have a good day (at work)....lmao!!!!!
    07-06-11 07:03 AM
    Oh, and I don't know if you guys like drama but there's a lot of it going on in some of the other threads.

Seems that some of the people who create skins for BW and Battex etc have been giving them out to select groups and then those people post screen shots. Folks ask for the skins but are told it's coming soon. Well, recently, everyone is on the movement to share, share , share EVERYTHING with everyone for whatever reason. So any sets you see posted in screen shots are probably available from someone or in a thread.

Now, if you're not a theme hound like a few of us who will remain nameless...(HAMSTER and PINK!!) you might not care. But if you should frequent the screen shot threads and see anything that catches your eye, well ask about it. Ask us of ask in the thread. I have a feeling that more and more stuff is becoming available to dress up your berry!!
    07-06-11 07:57 AM
    Where is it??? Let's go, I'm ready to load it up!
    07-06-11 07:58 AM
    Me too! My copy of 524 is breaking down. Things freeze on me!!!
    07-06-11 08:17 AM
    Hey Ramblers!!
    How is everyone now that they are back to work?
    HAHA except me...I'm so bad! I am loving doing nothing.
    Ring, ring. Oh hello!!! Lunch? Sure!!!! Pedicure? Sure!!! Shopping? Sure!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Ramblers, Hamster and I were talking yesterday about themes (what else?) If any of you have *cough cough* questions about themes, please contact us. We can tell you everything you need to know about a particular theme and even send you SCREEN SHOTS!!!!
    We would be willing to help you pick out the perfect theme for you. So if you have any questions..........please contact one of us.

Have a good day (at work)....lmao!!!!!
    You crack me up! Lol, enjoying your vacation, are we??
    Oh yes, we would be HAPPY to share our knowledge

Oh, and I don't know if you guys like drama but there's a lot of it going on in some of the other threads.

Seems that some of the people who create skins for BW and Battex etc have been giving them out to select groups and then those people post screen shots. Folks ask for the skins but are told it's coming soon. Well, recently, everyone is on the movement to share, share , share EVERYTHING with everyone for whatever reason. So any sets you see posted in screen shots are probably available from someone or in a thread.

Now, if you're not a theme hound like a few of us who will remain nameless...(HAMSTER and PINK!!) you might not care. But if you should frequent the screen shot threads and see anything that catches your eye, well ask about it. Ask us of ask in the thread. I have a feeling that more and more stuff is becoming available to dress up your berry!!
    I know...regular soap opera over here...I'm going to hit Pattye up for a BW i saw she keeps posting with a moon and stars hanging down from it..hahahahahahhaha

I want it too!!!!!!
    07-06-11 08:27 AM
    Me too! My copy of 524 is breaking down. Things freeze on me!!!
    That's why I gave 436 a go. Thought it was the BBM beta causing the freezing. 436 without BBM beta buzzes along without freezing.
    07-06-11 08:29 AM
    hi everyone.....I"M BACK and jaydee, just like you, i will be enjoying my summer off doing NOTHING also

as for the drama, i don't wanna know anything about it and staying completely out of it.

As for themes, i think you'll be shocked. I found an OS6 default theme with all transparent banners made by depthcore, and oh gosh....i'm so guilty of LIKING IT I've been using it for the past 2 or 3 days now lol.
    07-06-11 08:35 AM
    BTW, FWIW, i'm still running 431 and very happy the way my bb is running still!
    07-06-11 08:36 AM
    That's why I gave 436 a go. Thought it was the BBM beta causing the freezing. 436 without BBM beta buzzes along without freezing.
    Well, since you have had such a good go with 436 maybe I should move to that. But they SAY 600 is on the horizon... what to do????
    07-06-11 08:38 AM
    BTW, FWIW, i'm still running 431 and very happy the way my bb is running still!
    Pink.....It's a PINK SIGHTING!!!!!
    Welcome back! Oh girl, keep away from the drama! There's enough over there for a whole SEASON of Dr. Prince shows!!!!!
    07-06-11 08:40 AM
23,186 ... 623624625626627 ...