Well, no changes. Everything is off that I wanted off.So I'm not gaining any memory from BBSAK today!

Oh well. Not a problem. Things seem to be running well anyway....
    Sorry Jaydee...That's too bad. But everything is in order..so that's good news.
    As for me, I needed that memory and I that video was the culprit. It's gone now and I was at 271 at reboot!!
    06-27-11 11:01 AM
    Sorry Jaydee...That's too bad. But everything is in order..so that's good news.
    As for me, I needed that memory and I that video was the culprit. It's gone now and I was at 271 at reboot!!
    That's good! I'm at about 262 right now at reboot. But I still have 20 themes. I gotta make some decisions and delete a few more.

Thanks for the info about OTA Downloader. I have saved apps that way too.
    Hey, tell Midd about it. And post the link. It's good info for the Ramblers!!
    06-27-11 11:04 AM
    Ok, so Jaydee wanted me to tell you about OTA Downloader. I was having some trouble with Boss creating jads for some of my themes, and was told about this app. It's awesome!

It will create the jad for you right from your phone and install into your media card. No plugging in and messing with Boss and having to wait for your BB to go back to normal after connecting to pc.

It's so easy to use and you can archive themes and apps right from the download page.

Here's the link and it's free OTA Downloader - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Will save a lot of time.
    middbrew likes this.
    06-27-11 11:20 AM
    Oh jaydeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-27-11 11:44 AM
    Thanks Hamster. That's pretty cool. I'm going to go get that a little later. That seems to be a lot better than using BB BOSS.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    06-27-11 12:06 PM
    hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Too funny!!!!!!
    06-27-11 12:06 PM
    Thanks Hamster. That's pretty cool. I'm going to go get that a little later. That seems to be a lot better than using BB BOSS.
    If you need directions using it, just post back. Hamster told me and I did it once and it is the easiest thing to use. Saves time and internet connectivity to download your themes and apps. Now I can add a theme in seconds to my phone and delete them without worrying.
    I used to use it on my PC but using on the BlackBerry is even smarter.
    06-27-11 12:08 PM
    If you need directions using it, just post back. Hamster told me and I did it once and it is the easiest thing to use. Saves time and internet connectivity to download your themes and apps. Now I can add a theme in seconds to my phone and delete them without worrying.
    I used to use it on my PC but using on the BlackBerry is even smarter.
    Yup, if you have any questions just let us know...I can't believe I wasted so much time with Boss..it worked on some and not on others....But this is awesome.
    06-27-11 12:13 PM
    Wow - my post was liked and thanked!!! Does that get me a top spot on the forums frontpage????
    06-27-11 12:20 PM
    Wow - my post was liked and thanked!!! Does that get me a top spot on the forums frontpage????
    It gets you the top spot. I'm just not sure it's on the forums frontpage!
    06-27-11 12:25 PM
    It gets you the top spot. I'm just not sure it's on the forums frontpage!
    Great posts in the "help me solve my problem with answers that don't apply" thread, Midd!!!!!
    06-27-11 12:28 PM
    Great posts in the "help me solve my problem with answers that don't apply" thread, Midd!!!!!
    You too PC. Sometimes you have to just wonder about posters.
    06-27-11 01:27 PM
    You too PC. Sometimes you have to just wonder about posters.
    I was really thinking that OP's Bold was having flux capacitor problems, maybe the loose battery was preventing the flow of the required 1.21 gigawatts and that caused the reboots.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 06-27-11 at 01:35 PM.
    middbrew likes this.
    06-27-11 01:32 PM
    I was really thinking that OP's Bold was having flux capacitor problems, maybe the loose battery was preventing the flow of the required 1.21 gigawatts and that caused the reboots.
    It might even be the loose battery causing problems with the the dual core processor.. I heard they are going to make a BB with that.
    06-27-11 02:28 PM
    It might even be the loose battery causing problems with the the dual core processor.. I heard they are going to make a BB with that.
    Maybe the fossil was on to something, and the loose battery door was cauing the reboots!
    06-27-11 02:54 PM
    Maybe the fossil was on to something, and the loose battery door was cauing the reboots!
    Damn! I hate when that happens!
    06-27-11 03:48 PM
    06-28-11 09:17 AM
    I liked the dead chicken better!
    Lmao. You are really trying to malke me angry aren't you??
    That dungeon may be too good for you, gizmo!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 09:35 AM
    OMG...I love this bloody thing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So funny!!!!
    06-28-11 11:52 AM
    So guess what I did? I deleted Opera Mini.
    Mistake?
    I have been using the native browser and when I click on zoom, it wraps and I can see it fine. It never worked that way for me before 524. I really can manage with the native browser so I deleted OM.

Am I gonna be sorry? How do you guys use it?
    06-28-11 11:53 AM
    I don't think you'll regret it. My native browser has worked like that at least since the .3xx OS was leaked. I get less lag with the OEM browser than I did with OM, too. Now, to be fair, I haven't tried the improved OM. I don't use my browser for a lot, so the OEM variety has been good for me.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-28-11 12:12 PM
    I was thinking about dumping OM too, the native browse isn't great, but I don't think OM is that much better.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-28-11 12:17 PM
    Oh exactly. I agree pc. The native browser is still a bit slow, it starts to load, lags and then finishes. That makes me crazy. But after all is said and done, I didn't think I needed to have another 1-3MB app loaded for no reason. I never found myself choosing OM first and then going to look something up or whatever. I find I only use the web if I am answering a post (which uses the native browser from my email link); or using QL web search for a specific item or picture. Again, that uses the native browser, so after a while of NOT using OM I thought "maybe I don't need it after all".....
    06-28-11 12:28 PM
    I tried SearchIt recently (thanks Shao) and a neat option is the abillity to choose the browser you wish to use for search results. It supports BB, OM and Bolt.
    06-28-11 12:45 PM
    I tried SearchIt recently (thanks Shao) and a neat option is the abillity to choose the browser you wish to use for search results. It supports BB, OM and Bolt.
    Now I have SearchIt and. Haven't used it since the feature was included in QL. If I still had OM I suppose I could try it and see how easy it is to use OM instead the of the OEM browser. Biut since I already deleted it, eh...may just stand pat. Biut thanks for the info. Maybe go that route if I need to.

06-28-11 12:57 PM
23,186 ... 621622623624625 ...