Nobody's posting cuz someone stuck a fork in this thread!

Undoing the voodoo pcgizmo cursed us with!!!
    06-24-11 03:15 PM

undoing the voodoo pcgizmo cursed us with!!!
    lmao!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d
    06-24-11 03:18 PM

Undoing the voodoo pcgizmo cursed us with!!!
    LMAO. As long as that's not you in a cheerleader outfit!
    06-24-11 05:09 PM
    LMAO. As long as that's not you in a cheerleader outfit!
    Hmmm on a bad hair day, you never know......
    LMAO!
    middbrew likes this.
    06-24-11 05:18 PM
    So, I think that I have Morph set up the way I want it. Are you saying that I'm going to lose it all when I pull the battery? That would be very disappointing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-11 07:14 PM
    So, I think that I have Morph set up the way I want it. Are you saying that I'm going to lose it all when I pull the battery? That would be very disappointing...

Yes you will lose all customizations and have to do them again when you come back from a battery pull. Unfortunately, it is a limitation of TB6.
    06-24-11 07:25 PM
    Hey, I lost all my media folder contents. I tried batt pull three times and a reboot. I switched themes. Media folder is there but only vn and vn recorder shows up. All other icons are gone. I tried show all. and hide and show all again. Nothing.

Any ideas on how to get the icons back???
    06-24-11 07:31 PM
    Hey, I lost all my media folder contents. I tried batt pull three times and a reboot. I switched themes. Media folder is there but only vn and vn recorder shows up. All other icons are gone. I tried show all. and hide and show all again. Nothing.

1. Pour a drink.
    2. Pull the battery.
    3. Consume your drink.
    4. Reinstall the battery.
    5. Pour another drink while the phone reboots.
    6. Report findings.

If you get lost at any point in the process, go back to step one.
    Last edited by Underway99; 06-24-11 at 07:53 PM.
    06-24-11 07:50 PM
    1. Pour a drink.
    2. Pull the battery.
    3. Consume your drink.
    4. Reinstall the battery.
    5. Pour another drink while the phone reboots.
    6. Report findings.

If you get lost at any point in the pocess, go back to step one.
    Thanks for the tip Underway but after three drinks, er...um...battery pulls, still nothing.
    06-24-11 07:53 PM
    Thanks for the tip Underway but after three drinks, er...um...battery pulls, still nothing.
    Suppose you reloaded your OS? Just plug in your phone and run Apploader. So long as you haven't made any changes to the installed OS, it should only fix what's broken.
    06-24-11 07:58 PM
    So I did a show all and found all these folders (setup, provisioning, downloads, etc) and there were my media icons hiding in the downloads folder. What a crazy-assed thing!

But anyway, they are all back where they belong!

And I had a drink! So thanks for your help Underway.
    06-24-11 08:54 PM
    Whoda thunk, right? Good to hear that you're all set. Nonetheless, a good reason for a few drinks, though.

06-24-11 09:10 PM

Jaydee, this is a know bug with OS6 themes that include a weblink. The best fix is for the themer to remove the weblink, but there is a workaround too:

OS6 Media Icons Error: Workaround

Russ.
    06-24-11 09:34 PM
    Jaydee, this is a know bug with OS6 themes that include a weblink. The best fix is for the themer to remove the weblink, but there is a workaround too:

OS6 Media Icons Error: Workaround

Russ.
    Wow! Just saw this Russ. Thanks! Did not know of this problem. I am going to read now and see what I am do to prevent this from happening again!!! I usually take those weblinks and hide them.

Howz everyone doing today? First full day of summer vacation for me and I'm enjoying a gun and tonic...of course!!!!
    06-25-11 04:15 PM
    Wow! Just saw this Russ. Thanks! Did not know of this problem. I am going to read now and see what I am do to prevent this from happening again!!! I usually take those weblinks and hide them.

Howz everyone doing today? First full day of summer vacation for me and I'm enjoying a gun and tonic...of course!!!!
    Hi Jaydee,

Doing fine here. Got the front and back grass cut (Whew). Took Kayla for a walk. Kind of cool here. Only in the low 60's for today with NO sunshine.

Glad you are FINALLY on your summer vacation. At least I don't have to drive 20 mph thru those darn school zones for a while now. Enjoy your guns and tonics!!!!
    06-25-11 05:42 PM
    So my cat (one of my 4 cats) got sprayed by a skunk this week. He came in smelling up the entire house. I washed him down with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and hand soap. (so said Google.) It worked because after we rinsed him off, he didn't smell too bad anymore.

Today he went out and killed a chipmunk. I guess he is really mad that some animal sprayed him and doesn't know it wasn't the bushy-tailed chipmunk. Cats, the attention span of 4 minutes...if lucky. Haha.

Hope my summer goes better than that.
    06-25-11 05:52 PM
    So my cat (one of my 4 cats) got sprayed by a skunk this week. He came in smelling up the entire house. I washed him down with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and hand soap. (so said Google.) It worked because after we rinsed him off, he didn't smell too bad anymore.

Today he went out and killed a chipmunk. I guess he is really mad that some animal sprayed him and doesn't know it wasn't the bushy-tailed chipmunk. Cats, the attention span of 4 minutes...if lucky. Haha.

Now.....that STINKS!!!
    06-25-11 05:54 PM

Poor chipmunk in the wrong place at the wrong four minutes?
    06-25-11 06:49 PM

Either didn't know which animal to go after or smart enough not to go after skunk.
    06-25-11 08:17 PM
    Either didn't know which animal to go after or smart enough not to go after skunk.
    You're talking about a cat here. The chipmunk was probably closer.
    middbrew likes this.
    06-25-11 09:18 PM
    Here Kitty Kitty!

06-25-11 09:59 PM
    How much hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and hand soap will THAT require?

06-26-11 01:02 AM
    Hi Ramblers,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Like many of you, I am waiting for the next batch of Bold magic to come out this fall. As we all know, it will run OS 7. Does anyone know if it will be upgradable to QNX when it finally shows up in 2012? From all I have read, I am assuming the answer is no. My contract is up next month. I would not mind a new device, but I don't want to necessarily spend money on an "in betweener". Thanks everyone.
    06-26-11 02:49 PM
    Hi Ramblers,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Like many of you, I am waiting for the next batch of Bold magic to come out this fall. As we all know, it will run OS 7. Does anyone know if it will be upgradable to QNX when it finally shows up in 2012? From all I have read, I am assuming the answer is no. My contract is up next month. I would not mind a new device, but I don't want to necessarily spend money on an "in betweener". Thanks everyone.
    The new devices won't be able to run QNX. QNX will require a dual core processor. All the new ones coming out in the fall are single core.
    06-26-11 03:03 PM
    And from what I understand, OS7 isn't going to be much different from OS6. How could it be if it's not QNX.
    06-26-11 03:38 PM
23,186 ... 619620621622623 ...