I can do this all day; in fact I may go and like every post I see from now on. Let's see if I can single-handedly break the f'ing like button!!!!
    06-21-11 05:32 PM
    That's funny! How can you not "Like" it?
    06-21-11 05:35 PM
    So here are the results of my little test!!
    Yes, all I did was turn off my work's wi-fi and I am able to go on to PB Mobile using my VZW data. Wow. I shoulda figured that out a long time ago but glad I finally did.

Thanks for the help guys!
    I was able to post (from WAP) as well.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-22-11 at 07:55 AM.
    06-22-11 06:57 AM
    You should have been able to turn off the WiFi on your phone and get the same result. Then work wouldn't know you were messing with their network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 09:14 AM
    You should have been able to turn off the WiFi on your phone and get the same result. Then work wouldn't know you were messing with their network.

Oh Whoa! That's what I meant. I turned off wi-fi on my phone. I usually have work (one of the several wi0fi networks here) pop up automatically.

I didn't do anything to the set up at work. I'd lose my job if I screwed with that! LOL
    06-22-11 09:17 AM
    Oh Whoa! That's what I meant. I turned off wi-fi on my phone. I usually have work (one of the several wi0fi networks here) pop up automatically.

I didn't do anything to the set up at work. I'd lose my job if I screwed with that! LOL
    I kind of figured that. The IT folks get really pissy when you mess with their hardware. Of course, if they leave it out unsecured where someone can get to it, then maybe it's their problem...

For the most part, my WiFi stays off. My 3G connection is as fast as my WiFi, and since I still have my $10 unlimited data plan, I just don't need the WiFi headaches.
    Last edited by Underway99; 06-22-11 at 09:56 AM.
    06-22-11 09:49 AM
    I kind of figured that. The IT folks get really pissy when you mess with their hardware. Of course, if they leave it out unsecured where someone can get to it, then maybe it's their problem...

For the most part, my WiFi remains secured. My 3G connection is as fast as my WiFi, and since I still have my $10 unlimited data plan, I just don't need the WiFi headaches.
    I used to use several different wi-fi networks here at work. 2 of them were unfiltered and secured and very few people had access. That was where I hung out most of the time. However, there is the distance factor and when moving about on the campus, I had to seamlessly switch to another FILTERED ACCESS wi-fi network or another... so I never knew which one I was one till i tried to do something and got shot down. Whereupon I switched back to the network I wanted...haha

Now with the renovations, demolition and construction, just about everything is down except the FILTERED one so I am SOL. Hence, using my VZW data is more satisfying...
    06-22-11 09:55 AM
    Maybe they'll install hotspots across the campus while everything is taken apart? I understand that's the new thing for high schools and universities.
    06-22-11 10:18 AM
    Launched my new theme Morph today, response is good so far!

I've created a coupon code 'rambletopia' so that the ramblers can grab a free copy, good for ten uses.

Russ.
    06-22-11 04:00 PM
    Launched my new theme Morph today, response is good so far!

I've created a coupon code '***********' so that the ramblers can grab a free copy, good for ten uses.

Russ.
    Slick! Looks like I'll have to do some studying here...
    06-22-11 07:00 PM
    Thanks Russ. You have done an amazing job with this. I'm just blown away with by all the different stuff you can do with it.
    06-22-11 09:27 PM
    Very nice work, Russ. MORPH is absolutely something else! I am way past lost in configuring it. Maybe I can get my 12-year old son to help me set it up.
    06-22-11 11:12 PM
    Russ, thx for an amazingly customizable theme!!

like 99, I'm having a bit of a time trying to customize some stuff too - there's so much possibilities!!!

06-23-11 06:34 AM
    A whole day without posts here? What is this world coming to?
    06-24-11 09:07 AM
    OMG did I forget to post? Wow!!!
    Must be the fact that work is ending for me today for the whole freaking summer!!!\\Ive been so excited and so busy that I haven't been on much!

Testing for Russ and making changes to our reviews and well, time has just gone by! Thanks for reminding us Underway to get on the ball.
    Now I am going to be home so every morning I can stop by and get you guys off to a good start...just like a mother hen!

How does that sound?
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-24-11 09:11 AM
    A whole day without posts here? What is this world coming to?

It's over, Johnny!!!!!
    06-24-11 09:29 AM
    Cluck, Cluck, Cluck....just waiting for that gold egg to drop.
    06-24-11 09:40 AM
    PAUL!
    Nothing's over!
    And I'll drop that golden egg on somebody's head! LMAO!!!!
    We are all just stressed out I think!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Long live the Ramblers.

I need a drink.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-24-11 at 09:47 AM.
    06-24-11 09:42 AM
    PAUL!
    Nothing's over!
    06-24-11 09:45 AM
    Nobody has posted because we all are playing with the configuration of the new Morph theme!!!!
    06-24-11 01:26 PM
    Wow! You got that right, huh Ellie!
    There is so much to that theme that I could configure and change it a hundred ways and never repeat a pattern. Now he's going to add highlight colors too.

I only wish the damn TB would allow us to save some of our basic configurations. It would make it so much easier the next time you choose the theme. But alas, not possible yet.
    06-24-11 02:15 PM
    There is so much to that theme that I could configure and change it a hundred ways and never repeat a pattern. Now he's going to add highlight colors too.

I only wish the damn TB would allow us to save some of our basic configurations. It would make it so much easier the next time you choose the theme. But alas, not possible yet.
    Afternoon Jaydee,

I can't wait for those new highlight (or focus) colors. That gray he is using now.....I just can't determine what I am on in my menus....for I can hardly see what I have highlighted.

I also wish that darn TB would save our settings in this theme. It's such a pain in the a$$ to have to start all over again when you switch themes OR do a battery pull!! But I love this theme with it's endless possibilities!!
    06-24-11 02:27 PM
    Nobody has posted because we all are playing with the configuration of the new Morph theme!!!!
    absolutely correctamondo!!!! LOL

Afternoon Jaydee,

I can't wait for those new highlight (or focus) colors. That gray he is using now.....I just can't determine what I am on in my menus....for I can hardly see what I have highlighted.

I also wish that darn TB would save our settings in this theme. It's such a pain in the a$$ to have to start all over again when you switch themes OR do a battery pull!! But I love this theme with it's endless possibilities!!
    I also wish the when you do a reboot that it would hold the theme settings :S I had it set the other night, had to reboot, and then had to reset everything i was like OMG lol. But, yes, I love this theme as well with its endless possibilities!!!!
    06-24-11 02:59 PM
    Nobody's posting cuz someone stuck a fork in this thread!
    06-24-11 03:03 PM
    True, Mojave, P1nk and Jaydee...been messing with Morph all day Just been a tad bit busy these days...nothing to do with having a fork put in this thread, Paul...
    We're still all here and will be for a LONG time. Ramblers can't be gotten rid of that easy. Well not ALL the ramblers, anyway
    06-24-11 03:10 PM
23,186 ... 618619620621622 ...