Midd, I have to say, my bb really likes your theme! Since I've set it this morn, I've only lost 4.5mb! that's pretty damn good as far as my bb goes. I'm really enjoying it as well

As 99 said, "it runs smooth"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    WOW, that's great P1nk. I might have to update the description to include "will solve memory leak issues" lol
    06-16-11 09:42 PM
    Morning Ramblers!
    Review posted at BBE for Midd's new theme and also the link in a post in the themes section. Till it gets removed by the link police.

I am working on a laptop today so maybe I can check in and actually post a bit. Yesterday was difficult because I had some exams to do and the dentist to visit, etc. Only thing I can't get used to is no access to Photobucket here at work. Hmmm there are other worse things that kids could get into. Maybe I can find a workaround...or a proxy...

Got any ideas?
    06-17-11 07:03 AM
    Morning Ramblers!
    Review posted at BBE for Midd's new theme and also the link in a post in the themes section. Till it gets removed by the link police.

I am working on a laptop today so maybe I can check in and actually post a bit. Yesterday was difficult because I had some exams to do and the dentist to visit, etc. Only thing I can't get used to is no access to Photobucket here at work. Hmmm there are other worse things that kids could get into. Maybe I can find a workaround...or a proxy...

Got any ideas?
    Morning! Great review as always Jaydee! Maybe I will post my review link, so we can both be "removed"

For some reason when I log into PB from my laptop, it's taking me to the mobile site? Is something going on with it?
    06-17-11 07:18 AM
    ...Till it gets removed by the link police...
    Some true pioneers in the science of wet blanketry!!!!!
    06-17-11 08:08 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

Got any ideas?
    Thanks for posting the review Jaydee. I was a bit supprised to see it there. I think certian members have their accounts flagged and when they post a mod is assigned to check it out. I might just be a bit paranoid.

Morning! Great review as always Jaydee! Maybe I will post my review link, so we can both be "removed"

For some reason when I log into PB from my laptop, it's taking me to the mobile site? Is something going on with it?
    I had the same problem Hamster. I thought it was because I was using the Aurora beta browser by Mozilla. I cleared my cookies and it's back to the normal site now. You might try that.
    06-17-11 08:24 AM
    WOW, that's great P1nk. I might have to update the description to include "will solve memory leak issues" lol
    LMAO!!! by any chance, will it pay the bills too?!?

gmorn all! I read your review Jaydee, very nice write up

Hi Hamster, as for PB, i had no prob logging in from the laptop, but I did see a post from JNM in the bw thread that he was having an issue with PB this morn as well. so perhaps something is going on, maybe an update idk. just guessing.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-17-11 at 08:34 AM.
    06-17-11 08:31 AM
    Thanks for posting the review Jaydee. I was a bit supprised to see it there. I think certian members have their accounts flagged and when they post a mod is assigned to check it out. I might just be a bit paranoid.

I had the same problem Hamster. I thought it was because I was using the Aurora beta browser by Mozilla. I cleared my cookies and it's back to the normal site now. You might try that.
    Thanks, Midd I will try that. I've got Firefox running so maybe it's just Mozilla?

LMAO!!! by any chance, will it pay the bills too?!?

gmorn all! I read your review Jaydee, very nice write up

Hamster, as for PB, i had no prob logging in from the laptop, but I did see a post from JNM in the bw thread that he was having an issue with PB this morn as well. so perhaps something is going on, maybe an update :confuse: idk. just guessing.
    Hey Pink...thx for the heads up...weird. I will try Midd's suggestion and see if that works

Edit: It worked! Thx Midd!
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 06-17-11 at 08:38 AM.
    06-17-11 08:34 AM
    I just reloaded PB yesterday. It works well enough, but how can I keep it from running at startup?

06-17-11 08:46 AM
    Thanks, Midd I will try that. I've got Firefox running so maybe it's just Mozilla?

Hey Pink...thx for the heads up...weird. I will try Midd's suggestion and see if that works

Edit: It worked! Thx Midd!
    Oh good! glad that worked for you hamster!
    06-17-11 08:47 AM
    I just reloaded PB yesterday. It works well enough, but how can I keep it from running at startup?

If you're asking about PB Mobile, you can't stop it from running in the background unless you choose to close it each time you reboot.
    PIA

I guess if I am being watched and "flagged" well then I will be seeing you guys on the other side. The mods are only looking for one slip up from me to ban me, after all, I AM a teacher, and worthy of being banned. So we will see. At least we will have bbm.
    underway99 likes this.
    06-17-11 08:53 AM
    Morning Ramblers!
    What's up for everyone today?
    I am headed to Lovely Lake George, NY high up in the Adirondack Mts to sit by the water and watch a parade. Lovely, restful, relaxing and best of all; I can shop and eat on my own with no one else tagging along! WooHoo!!!

Hamster and I are collaborating on another review tonight. So I have a busy day ahead.

Oh and Happy Father's Day weekend to all the Dads out there!!!
    Enjoy the day and hope to hear from some of you today.
    06-18-11 07:32 AM
    Enjoying a weekend off with my family today, I'm celebrating too as I got a promotion to a dayshift position at work which I'm really looking forward to as I will get a lot more time with my wife and family as well as my church fellowship family.

Morph is almost done, hoping to be able to release it in the coming week. I'm interested in what the reaction will be to something so different from the norm.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and fathers day.

Russ.

06-18-11 08:05 AM
    Enjoying a weekend off with my family today, I'm celebrating too as I got a promotion to a dayshift position at work which I'm really looking forward to as I will get a lot more time with my wife and family as well as my church fellowship family.

Morph is almost done, hoping to be able to release it in the coming week. I'm interested in what the reaction will be to something so different from the norm.

Russ.

Morning russnash,

Happy Father's day to you! I've been seeing some great screen shots on that new upcoming theme of yours......Morph. Looks very interesting and from what I heard there will be many options. I am also on the prowl for unusual....different and out of the norm themes.....but wallpaper friendly. I am hoping you will be making this theme for OS5 also. I'll be keeping my eye out for the release. Have yourself a great weekend!
    06-18-11 08:21 AM
    Morning Ramblers!
    What's up for everyone today?
    I am headed to Lovely Lake George, NY high up in the Adirondack Mts to sit by the water and watch a parade. Lovely, restful, relaxing and best of all; I can shop and eat on my own with no one else tagging along! WooHoo!!!

Hamster and I are collaborating on another review tonight. So I have a busy day ahead.

Oh and Happy Father's Day weekend to all the Dads out there!!!
    Enjoy the day and hope to hear from some of you today.
    Happy Father's Day weekend!! Morning all! Just going to be hanging out in the heat and heading to a pool party

Yes, working on the review tonight! Lol I have many ss to take

Enjoy Father's Day weekend!

Russ.

You too, Russ...
    Theme is looking good Am busy messing around with. I think ppl will like different...different is always good.
    06-18-11 10:32 AM
    How about that! Jaydee's not yet banned!

Can you get banned from rehab? I thought that was how we all GOT here!

Morph looks like something else. We need something to shake things up in the theme world. Good going, Mojave.
    Last edited by Underway99; 06-18-11 at 11:32 AM.
    06-18-11 11:28 AM
    hi everyone its been a crazy day here just doing stuff around the house, and now time for a little r&r watching my boys bmx'ing some stunts at a 'park' with jumps, ramps, and what not! ! incredible the stuff they can do and have learned to do! sometimes I feel like I'm watching those X game bmx competitions with my own boys

Hope everyone has a great Fathers Day!

Russ, I haven't spoken a word till now, but watching all the ss's the jaydee, hamster & yourself have been posting-it looks like it will be an incredible theme with MANY options like Hamster said, different is good I'll be waiting patiently for the release of your new theme

Ladies, enjoy your parades, pool sides and what ever else will come your way!

06-18-11 11:41 AM
    Hi All,

I was hoping to finish putting up some new gutters on the house but it's raining. I've never done it before so it is taking me a long time and I want it done.

I too am interested in seeing how Morph is viewed. Russ, it sounds like you have put a thought, time, and hard work into it. Good luck, I hope it is a big success.
    06-18-11 12:10 PM
    Happy fathers day to all the dads on here "rambling" around.
    I've been watching for the 9930 release announcement. I read an interview from the cmo at verizon and it's looking like august at the earliest with no guarantees and not actually mentioning the three upcoming devices by name or model number. Oh well, I'm glad I went with changing up my phone when I did. Fun to try something new and different while playing the waiting game.
    Actually , I'm on a long extended road trip in the Pacific N/W and I'm very glad to have a bigger screen with the dual speakers for the turn by turn navigation which I'd be really lost without. So easy finding stuff.
    Anyway, it's good to follow the forum news and happenings as I look in once in awhile to see how it's going. Congrats to Middbrew on the new theme. Pretty sweet. I see Russ is getting another awesome theme together as well.
    Anybody heard from Bob? Haven't seen him on here in awhile. The rambler thread is the only one I subscribe to so I do follow it, but haven't heard a peep outta Texas. Gone to the darkside....????
    Ciao all,
    06-18-11 10:20 PM
    I have not heard from Bob in a while and am sure he is busy working somewhere, even tho he is retired! Gone to the darkside? Not BOB!!! He would never leave us!

Happy Father's Day to all the men out there.
    I bought a delicious white cake iced with white whipped cream frosting and strawberry filling and strawberries on top for our dinner dessert today.
    I may not be a father but I am certainly going to have a piece!!!

Have a great day everyone. Today's job...figure out how to do avatars for BBM by placing them on alternative backgrounds....

Dragging out my PC for the job!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-19-11 at 06:16 AM.
    06-19-11 06:06 AM
    Have a great day Rambler Dad's!

Hey jaydee..if you need help, let me know and I can ask BT or you can...
    Have fun doing it!
    06-19-11 07:00 AM
    Have a great day Rambler Dad's!

Hey jaydee..if you need help, let me know and I can ask BT or you can...
    Have fun doing it!

No help needed. I got it myself.
    06-19-11 07:24 AM

It's fantastic! Awesome...maybe you can make me one
    06-19-11 08:07 AM

Look at that -- another sold-out game at Fed-Ex Field!
    06-19-11 10:43 AM
    Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

Thanks Jim, It is fun making themes.

Great avatar Jaydee. If any one would like me to make them one let me know and I can wipe something up. Here's the one I did for mine.

Here's another one I did with an avi that someone posted in the new avatar thread.

06-19-11 10:58 AM
    Look at that -- another sold-out game at Fed-Ex Field!
    Yup. They are all sold out there; all the time. When I go, I enjoy the stadium hours BEFORE the game. I like to take in the sights from diff sections of seats.

Exactly why I chose the picture...
    06-19-11 01:22 PM
23,186 ... 616617618619620 ...