A little of both! Needless to say we ate it inside.
    06-04-11 04:36 PM
    I haven't added it back yet after installing a new hybrid (King V6+.155). So I will add it back again later and let you know. I'm going to be grilling in this beautiful 103 with a feels like 116 weather.
    ok, when ever you get a chance, I would appreciate if you could LMK what ya got goin on wit it too!

103! feels like 116!!! HOLY CROW!

Are you grilling actual food or just grilling YOURSELF?
    lmao, at those temp your friggin skin will melt off!
    06-04-11 07:35 PM

1) when i use "u" to turn on the ocd slot, it also opens my calculator also, escape takes me back to homescreen.
    2) 0(zero) doesn't open profiles for me, it opens PW keeper every time.
    3) m doesn't give me connections, it gives the 'messages' BUT in the top right corner where the 3G is on the theme, you have that to click to give you the 'connections' so thats fine with me.
    4) $ gives me the messages box and the universal search also pops up when i escape out of it, so i have to escape again.
    1) I get the same response as you.
    2) The 0 doesn't do anything from me.
    3) I get the same response as you.
    4) The $ gives me, well, the $ sign.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-04-11 10:48 PM

103! feels like 116!!! HOLY CROW!

lmao, at those temp your friggin skin will melt off!
    It wasn't too bad in really small doses. Quickly go out to turn the stuff, rush back in. repeat.
    06-04-11 10:54 PM
    1) I get the same response as you.
    2) The 0 doesn't do anything from me.
    3) I get the same response as you.
    4) The $ gives me, well, the $ sign.
    tyvm for checking this Midd, I really appreciate it! I was starting to doubt myself again with this theme that something was up with my bb again Whats killing me is I really do like it! I wonder could it be so buggy because of the TB? IDK, i know nothing about building themes. Strange thing is, you have a different set of glitches that i do, and we have the same device! Oh wait, your running a hybrid so maybe that makes the difference, i'm on 431.

iou a ty click, for some reason mine aren't showing up-i always seem to have this prob. I've used 1 this morn and now i don't have anymore to click SMH.

It wasn't too bad in really small doses. Quickly go out to turn the stuff, rush back in. repeat.
    LOL! sounds like a vicious cycle! LOL

BTW, Cami has a FREE theme avail in the 9780 theme forum, called Illustrious V2. I just dwld it and its really nice! NO GLITCHES either LOL Its avail for OS6 and OS5 for anyone interested. Its not just a girly theme either guys, in case any of you MAY be interested.

ILLUSTRIOUS V2 by thacamiqueen
    06-05-11 07:35 AM
    Pink,
    You beat the theme fairy this morning!!!!
    HAHA I'm on it.
    Although its a premium, I love Xan's Element. Have you tried it? I think its better than her others!

Happy Sunday to all the Ramblers!
    Don't tell anyone but my phone is running better now than it ever has! I think it's because I have 524 on it. No lagging, no freezing...
    I am very happy!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement to switch!
    06-05-11 09:32 AM
    Pink,
    You beat the theme fairy this morning!!!!
    HAHA I'm on it.
    Although its a premium, I love Xan's Element. Have you tried it? I think its better than her others!

Don't tell anyone but my phone is running better now than it ever has! I think it's because I have 524 on it. No lagging, no freezing...
    I am very happy!!!!

lol, well i've been up since 645am, haven't been sleeping well thru the night lately IDK why. I'm averaging about 4, maybe 6hrs sleep a night now. I'm usually a good 8hr person, but not lately. SO i've just been dealing with it!

As for Xan's new one, Element, i've seen ss's that all look great but haven't gotten around to it yet. I do plan on checking it out though Maybe the theme fairy will pay me a visit LOL
    06-05-11 09:52 AM
    Pink,
    Know how you feel about no sleep. n some meds that allow me a few hours at a time and then if I wake up too often, I'm up for the day!!! Dang! Last night tho, it all caught up with me and I was out like a light at 8:30pm!!! But up at 2:30am and forced myself back to sleep a while. Ugh!

Hope it all clears up for both of us soon!
    I am trying to carry 30 themes or fewer on my berry. It is becoming more difficult! But as I get them from the Mobihand store, I remember that if I delete a theme and really want to add it back, I can download it and set it up wirelessly in a snap...so that allows me to be free to delete. A friend of mine from BBE has over 50 themes on his 9700...I have NO IDEA where he keeps them all installed as the 9700 has half the memory we do!!!!!
    06-05-11 10:21 AM
    yea, it does suck! But hopefully when your done with your meds, sleep will return back to normal for you. The only meds I take is to manage my diabetes, and that's not the culprit as I've been on them for a lil more than 2yrs now.

As for themes, I try to keep it trimmed at 30, sometime 35 as I have my absolute faves only on my bb. The others are a step away from adding back with bbsak or mobi as well. But a lot of the ones I did delete of my bb I honestly haven't missed having. I also just dwld Element, and WooooooW, you were right! Xan has really done a great job with this one. I like Focus, I love Apres, but this one tops the cake for me as well!
    As for that 9700 with 50 themes holy cow! Even with the room we have on our berrys, IDT I'd even store that $any for fear of lag! Wow, brave soul your friend is LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 10:30 AM
    I am very happy!!!!

Shhhh! Your phone will hear you!

06-05-11 10:36 AM
    Shhhh! Your phone will hear you!

LMAO! If it starts misbehaving, I will threaten it with the washer or dishwasher!
    06-05-11 11:05 AM
    tyvm for checking this Midd, I really appreciate it! I was starting to doubt myself again with this theme that something was up with my bb again Whats killing me is I really do like it! I wonder could it be so buggy because of the TB? IDK, i know nothing about building themes. Strange thing is, you have a different set of glitches that i do, and we have the same device! Oh wait, your running a hybrid so maybe that makes the difference, i'm on 431.

iou a ty click, for some reason mine aren't showing up-i always seem to have this prob. I've used 1 this morn and now i don't have anymore to click SMH.

BTW, Cami has a FREE theme avail in the 9780 theme forum, called Illustrious V2. I just dwld it and its really nice! NO GLITCHES either LOL Its avail for OS6 and OS5 for anyone interested. Its not just a girly theme either guys, in case any of you MAY be interested.

ILLUSTRIOUS V2 by thacamiqueen
    I don't think its a glitch in TB, but more likely a conflict with what OS6 wants to use as convenience keys and what the builder has set up as convenience keys.

The thanks is there so either it worked or you tried again. lol

Thanks for the tip on the theme. I will check it out.

I am very happy!!!!

524 is a very good OS, glad it is working out for you.

LMAO! If it starts misbehaving, I will threaten it with the washer or dishwasher!
    I would go with the dishwasher! lol
    06-05-11 11:34 AM
    Hello Ramblers! Dropping in to say hi!....Jaydee is right...I will still be here

Having a great time here...and today the weather is gorgeous!

Thx for the tip on Cami's theme, Pink...just dl it!

Girls, you need to get some rest!

Midd....I'll be heading back to that kind of weather soon It's been a nice break up here.

Right off to the races as they say....Enjoy your day and the week...

Oh an Pink...thx for the little surprise LOVE it
    06-05-11 12:28 PM
    I don't think its a glitch in TB, but more likely a conflict with what OS6 wants to use as convenience keys and what the builder has set up as convenience keys.

The thanks is there so either it worked or you tried again. lol

Thanks for the tip on the theme. I will check it out.
    ok, i think i understand what your saying about the TB, kinda like OS6 wants to do one thing and the builder has it do another, but its conflicting.

Yes, i refreshed the page and my ty clicks came back

Yw for the theme tip, its a nice one def!

Hello Ramblers! Dropping in to say hi!....Jaydee is right...I will still be here

Having a great time here...and today the weather is gorgeous!

Thx for the tip on Cami's theme, Pink...just dl it!

Girls, you need to get some rest!

Midd....I'll be heading back to that kind of weather soon It's been a nice break up here.

Right off to the races as they say....Enjoy your day and the week...

Oh an Pink...thx for the little surprise LOVE it
    Hey Hamster! Glad to hear your having a great time! Yw for the tip on Cami's theme, its a nice one for sure!

Yw for the little suprise, i hope you will enjoy it
    06-05-11 03:22 PM
    Hi Ramblers,
    Ohhhh... I am not going anywhere either and if that Publishers Clearing House check or the Lottery would ever come through you might hear more from me!! Of course you have to enter them to have that possibility though don't you?

I do have a problem (imagine that). I updated my FileScout to the current 2.5.05 and now when I take a screen shot from my hot key or anywhere else for that matter, it does take the SS however then screen turns to a FileScout almost menu look. You actually have to hit return to make it go away. Can I go back to previous version? If so how would I go about performing that task?

I know I know...what was I thinking...updating and all
    06-05-11 08:37 PM
    Enjoy the nice weather up there while you can.

Hi Ramblers,
    Ohhhh... I am not going anywhere either and if that Publishers Clearing House check or the Lottery would ever come through you might hear more from me!! Of course you have to enter them to have that possibility though don't you?

I do have a problem (imagine that). I updated my FileScout to the current 2.5.05 and now when I take a screen shot from my hot key or anywhere else for that matter, it does take the SS however then screen turns to a FileScout almost menu look. You actually have to hit return to make it go away. Can I go back to previous version? If so how would I go about performing that task?

If you have a back up copy of the app you can just added it back using BB BOSS or BBSAK.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    06-05-11 11:16 PM
    Morning Ramblers!
    How weird is this? Yesterday in 18 hours, I only lost 24MB of memory!!! My phone keeps scanning and adding it back as it recovers it. Is that why they call it a smartphone?????

I've never had an OS do that before! Wow.

I changed themes 7 times yesterday, and I changed the wallpapers on those themes as well. I added probably 200 new wallpapers via usb, too. Still no great leak. What an amazing thing! Just had to share my little joy with you all.

Will check in later!
    06-06-11 05:13 AM
    Hi Ramblers,

Hi Elizabeth! I was JW if you were able to get this sorted out with the advice Midd gave you!

I have to tell you, I dwld FileScout 14-day trial version 2.5 before purchasing, and it caused me a bit of issues also. So I deleted it. Jaydee did suggest File Manager Pro(?) i believe was the name. Jaydee, correct me if i'm wrong here, and she's had good luck with it. Just passing on a friendly suggestion

Morning Ramblers!
    How weird is this? Yesterday in 18 hours, I only lost 24MB of memory!!! My phone keeps scanning and adding it back as it recovers it. Is that why they call it a smartphone?????

I changed themes 7 times yesterday, and I changed the wallpapers on those themes as well. I added probably 200 new wallpapers via usb, too. Still no great leak. What an amazing thing! Just had to share my little joy with you all.

Will check in later!
    WoooW! thats great for you Jaydee! I rem the days of you telling and showing us via ss's sometimes you'd loose 75mb!

I'm very happy for you that 524 is running solid on your baby Basically, what your experiencing with 524, is what I have with 431. thats why i wont change os's. For me, on 431 depending on the theme, I could loose anywhere from as little as 3mb's a day or up to 25-30ish a day.

SO great news for you with 524!

OHHHHH!! and i ACTUALLY got some good sleep last night! I conked out about 10 or so right before the Mets game was over, I woke up about 230ish and amazingly went right back to sleep till 615am!! God, I sound like a newborn learning to sleep thru the night

How was your night Jaydee, any better for you?
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-06-11 at 07:35 AM.
    06-06-11 07:32 AM
    Morning,
    Here is the update on the FileScout issue. It moves files rather quickly now so not sure if I want to go back. It just seems to act different than before.

As for using it for SS its rather clever though, every time you take a screenshot of your current WP it reminds you just who is making that possible...now its rather funny. Its is just a second or two of wasted time and I never like that.

Quite humorous really to fret over something so minor?? I am giving it a day. I have just never wanted to go back to a previous version of a app before...so thanks again Midd

P1nk i will look at the other one you were mentioning. I remember when Jaydee suggested it to you, I will go back and try and find that later today.
    06-06-11 09:09 AM
    Morning,
    Here is the update on the FileScout issue. It moves files rather quickly now so not sure if I want to go back. It just seems to act different than before.

As for using it for SS its rather clever though, every time you take a screenshot of your current WP it reminds you just who is making that possible...now its rather funny. Its is just a second or two of wasted time and I never like that.

Quite humorous really to fret over something so minor?? I am giving it a day. I have just never wanted to go back to a previous version of a app before...so thanks again Midd

P1nk i will look at the other one you were mentioning. I remember when Jaydee suggested it to you, I will go back and try and find that later today.
    Elizabeth,
    Try the File Manager Pro...but screen shots? Hmmmmm let me look into that.
    Oh and thank you so much for the kitty pic!!! I can't imagine where I lost mine, somewhere in a media card shuffle. The one you did for me is beautiful!!!

Thanks again.!!!
    06-06-11 09:33 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

Will check in later!
    I think your phone is hearing all the 9650 EOL talk and is mounting an all-out campaign to convince you that you don't need to upgrade! Kind of like the last two weeks before Christmas are your kids' best weeks of the year, or your car stops leaking oil when you start test driving a new one.

06-06-11 09:47 AM
    I think your phone is hearing all the 9650 EOL talk and is mounting an all-out campaign to convince you that you don't need to upgrade! Kind of like the last two weeks before Christmas are your kids' best weeks of the year, or your car stops leaking oil when you start test driving a new one.

LMAO!!!!! I think you are right!!!
    Wow! what a difference!
    06-06-11 09:55 AM
    Elizabeth,
    Try the File Manager Pro...but screen shots? Hmmmmm let me look into that.
    Oh and thank you so much for the kitty pic!!! I can't imagine where I lost mine, somewhere in a media card shuffle. The one you did for me is beautiful!!!

Thanks again.!!!
    Ok its Monday and i am an *****...Its not FileScout its "screen capture" that has changed...LOL now that your are all rolling your eyes! OMG really??!! Sooo I will definitely go back and reload the previous version from a backup.
    The names are not even similar not to mention the function...what was I thinking?
    06-06-11 09:57 AM
    Ok its Monday and i am an *****...Its not FileScout its "screen capture" that has changed...LOL now that your are all rolling your eyes! OMG really??!! Sooo I will definitely go back and reload the previous version from a backup.
    The names are not even similar not to mention the function...what was I thinking?
    Elizabeth, if you are using something other than BB BOSS or BBSAK you might need to delete the app off your phone first.

FYI: You are not an *****. You are not the first one to get apps and their functions mixed up.
    06-06-11 10:13 AM
    Really Elizabeth! We are not laughing as we have all been there! Especially me!!!
    Don't worry about confusing your apps. My Zona snap was doing a watermark today and then I realized that I never re registered it after I upgraded my OS over a week ago! DOINK!
    06-06-11 10:17 AM
23,186 ... 610611612613614 ...