Hamster, where did you get the BerryWeather with all the beach umbrellas? Which one is that? And why don't I have it?

Or is it just because we have no sun here?
    It's the new one Blast just posted in the thread...It's the rain icon...we have no rain, but I found a place with rain, lol
    05-26-11 10:14 AM
    It's the new one Blast just posted in the thread...It's the rain icon...we have no rain, but I found a place with rain, lol
    I really like finding places that suit my needs for weather. In the winter time I will have somewhere in the Bahamas.
    05-26-11 10:21 AM
    I really like finding places that suit my needs for weather. In the winter time I will have somewhere in the Bahamas.
    Lol, me tooo! Hehehee...

Ps....Alll went well YAY!!!!! Thanks!!!
    05-26-11 10:27 AM
    Glad to hear the update went smoothly. Mines acting up. I can get my 3rd party apps to backup. Guess I'll be installing them all manually.
    05-26-11 10:41 AM
    Glad all went well Hamster. I did the straight 524 and have had very good luck. Kept the radio and believe it is better than the 436 radio. Jaydee, give it a whirl. I do not think it will hurt a thing. Who knows, you may even lose your memory leak!!!!! My Mavericks are back in the NBA finals, miracles do happen!!
    05-26-11 11:46 AM
    Glad the update went well Hamster. I will do mine eventually. But tonight I won't have time as I am going to a parade and well...there is actually a parade every night till Tuesday!!!

My husband owns a marching band from Albany and they play and march in lots of parades and I am kinda the unofficial band manager...help him with the books, music, etc. So I do go to as many as I can. So tonight's not good. Of course, if I have another night like last night...when I needed my phone desperately as I was in the ER with my Mom...making calls to the sis and bros and texting...well, that's why I hesitate to mess with my phone perfection.

HAHA My phone perfection. I crack myself up!

Anyway, if the coast looks clear, I will attempt in the wee small hours of Friday night...hope some of my left coasters are around then for moral support...Jim, Underway! AHEM!!! Friday night maybe???
    05-26-11 12:26 PM
    ...Anyway, if the coast looks clear, I will attempt in the wee small hours of Friday night...hope some of my left coasters are around then for moral support...Jim, Underway! AHEM!!! Friday night maybe???
    I've done the ER thing. No fun at all. I hope that all went well.

The (only) great thing about looking for work is that my schedule remains my own. I will likely be up Friday night. Update away!
    Last edited by Underway99; 05-26-11 at 01:23 PM.
    05-26-11 01:00 PM
    Hope all is well Jaydee.
    05-26-11 07:25 PM
    Hey Ramblers.
    Thanks for the wishes. All is fine with Mom...for today
    You never know with the elderly....

Hey, I did some housecleaning on my berry last night. In anticipation of my upgrade, you know.
    I deleted over 300 BattEx skins and went from 780 to about 450!
    I also deleted BerryWeather icon sets I don't use and the ones that are 3 or 4 MB large.

I am trying to condense themes down to a manageable 20 at any one time, instead of the normal 35 I carry.

I downloaded 524 and used BB Hybrid Tools to shrink it. Waaaaaayyyyyyy down. Haha. I need those MBs. Question for you all about Docs to go. I have always kept it on but I took it off this time. I have BBNotepad and Memopad. Won't those allow me to read a document in the email?
    05-27-11 07:59 AM
    hey all! Well, I've been crazy busy off da hook! Soooooo...OM has an update, I'll need to check that out for sure Jim hopefully the laggy typing thing is addressed! Does anyone know where I can find the dwld update link by any chance?

And a few of you have moved to 524, or are going to get there. I'm still holding strong on 431 and happy so I'll stay put.

Jaydee, hope all is well w/Mom, my best wishes are with you hun!

As for still being here, I'm not going anywhere either. I tap my ruby red shoes 3 times and this is where it takes me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 01:05 PM
    hey all! Well, I've been crazy busy off da hook! Soooooo...OM has an update, I'll need to check that out for sure Jim hopefully the laggy typing thing is addressed! Does anyone know where I can find the dwld update link by any chance?

And a few of you have moved to 524, or are going to get there. I'm still holding strong on 431 and happy so I'll stay put.

As for still being here, I'm not going anywhere either. I tap my ruby red shoes 3 times and this is where it takes me

Pink,
    Wear diff color socks tho, ok? I never figured how those blue ones matched the shoes. Always bugged the hel-l outta me!
    05-27-11 01:15 PM

Hey, Pink! been missing ya! Yes, I took the plunge and upgraded! I was pleasantly surprised how smooth it went. Except for the after part where you have to set everything back up...All is good.

The gals will be here for a long time, me thinks

Jaydeee...glad mum is doing well. As for docs to go, always get rid of them...I've never needed them
    05-27-11 01:22 PM
    OM has an update, I'll need to check that out for sure Jim hopefully the laggy typing thing is addressed! Does anyone know where I can find the dwld update link by any chance?
    Yes, I have heard the laggy typing is fixed. I have not looked for a link yet. The laggy typing was not high on my list as I usually keep it short. But, I'm wondering what else is any better. Might look for it. if I find a link I'll post it up.
    Jaydee, I always shrunk docs to go and never had any issue opening anything. Unless you have something in mind specifically needing opened. I find I can also easily go back using app loader to add/delete stuff. I did that with memo pad. Reloads fast and nothing else changes. App Loader just flat out rocks for me. I've had much better results than using bbsak.

EDIT: found this post:Oops bad link trying again
    Might be worth looking at for those wanting to try the upgrade.
    Last edited by cbreze; 05-27-11 at 01:31 PM.
    05-27-11 01:22 PM

Pink,
    Wear diff color socks tho, ok? I never figured how those blue ones matched the shoes. Always bugged the hel-l outta me!
    LMAOOO! Ok, changing them now! LOL!

05-27-11 01:35 PM
    Hey, Pink! been missing ya! Yes, I took the plunge and upgraded! I was pleasantly surprised how smooth it went. Except for the after part where you have to set everything back up...All is good.

The gals will be here for a long time, me thinks

Jaydeee...glad mum is doing well. As for docs to go, always get rid of them...I've never needed them
    hay Hamster! Yea its been busy beyond belief! Glad the upgrade went well I always ditCh docs2go now too, never used 'em.

05-27-11 01:37 PM
    Yes, I have heard the laggy typing is fixed. I have not looked for a link yet. The laggy typing was not high on my list as I usually keep it short. But, I'm wondering what else is any better. Might look for it. if I find a link I'll post it up.

EDIT: found this post:Oops bad link trying again
    Might be worth looking at for those wanting to try the upgrade.
    thx Jim, I'll snoop around as well to see what I could find also the lag being fixed would be a bonus for me being I ramble on sooo much in a post LOL

05-27-11 01:40 PM
    OK I got the updated om6 on my bold. Piece of cake. Go to www.m.opera.com and it will detect your device as a bb and just click D/L and your good. It will say do you want to replace 6 with 6, just say yes as it is really v6.0.24851 while the older one is v6.0.24209.
    Don't know whats diff, gotta check it out first a bit.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-27-11 01:44 PM
    You can download the opera mini update at http://m.opera.com/ , make sure to visit in the normal bb browser though.

05-27-11 01:47 PM
    LMFAO that they think I'll love the Bold 9650. Great pick, id!ots!!!
    05-27-11 01:48 PM
    Morons!

10char
    wow LMAO. But funny in a moronic sort of way
    05-27-11 01:50 PM
    Pink,hamster and all the other long winded ramblers.(not that there's anything wrong with being long winded) I've confirmed to my satisfaction the typing lag is indeed gone.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-27-11 01:53 PM
    thks for link(s) Jim and Russ. So I dwld and replaced "6 with 6" lol, and now I'll see how the whole typing thing goes

Jim, where did you look to see what version OM you have on your bb, I went into device>apps management, but its just says that its OM "6.0" I couldn't find the #'s 24851 you noted above. Just curious cuz I wanted to check

05-27-11 02:30 PM
    Pink , open your om menu and go to help then about, you'll find it there, it won't mean much tho if you didn't check it before the change.
    05-27-11 02:35 PM
    Pink , open your om menu and go to help then about, you'll find it there, it won't mean much tho if you didn't check it before the change.
    thx again Jim. And yea, , silly me I didn't check prior to the update, but just looking now and I saw the versh as "24851.update1" it says, soo hopefully the lag thing will be gone I'll know within a few days if it is gone

05-27-11 02:52 PM
    LMFAO that they think I'll love the Bold 9650. Great pick, id!ots!!!
    Did they really give you ANOTHER opportunity to upgrade to a phone you already use? Lucky!

05-27-11 03:17 PM
23,186 ... 604605606607608 ...