guess what i just found on my bb in the icons???? YEP! a sb for the software update........ i shoved that into a folder to make it go away NO OTA FOR ME!

Jaydee, as far as the email update, i'm just gonna wait it out. I'm glad you got thru w/out any issues
    05-20-11 05:02 PM
    Jaydee, i know your pretty deep into knowing alot of themes avail out there....i've been on the hunt for a cute Hello Kitty one that doesn't resemble the default os6 theme much, and IF POSSIBLE, to have an ocd slot, but not necessary. do you have any ideas? I'm looking in the mobihand shop right now to see if i could find anything and I've already search the theme forum here and didn't come up w/anything really. all are for os5.

thanks for any info you might have!
    05-20-11 05:17 PM
    Jaydee, i know your pretty deep into knowing alot of themes avail out there....i've been on the hunt for a cute Hello Kitty one that doesn't resemble the default os6 theme much, and IF POSSIBLE, to have an ocd slot, but not necessary. do you have any ideas? I'm looking in the mobihand shop right now to see if i could find anything and I've already search the theme forum here and didn't come up w/anything really. all are for os5.

Hi P1nk...I remembered seeing Xan having a couple on her website, here are the links:
    PREMIUM! Hello Kitty-Bad Kitty

PREMIUM! Hello Kitty XOXO

Maybe one of these you might like?
    05-20-11 05:39 PM
    Hi P1nk...I remembered seeing Xan having a couple on her website, here are the links:

Maybe one of these you might like?
    we must be on the same wave length lol! I'm on the site now and checking them out! thanks for looking out though!
    05-20-11 05:41 PM

PEMIUM! Hello Kitty Oh L'amour (Word Clock)

Maybe one of these you might like? Edit - a new one she added
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-20-11 05:41 PM

PEMIUM! Hello Kitty Oh L'amour (Word Clock)

Maybe one of these you might like? Edit - a new one she added
    i was just looking at the 'oh lmore' one, but what i'm wondering is if i can change wp's so i can use the other HK wps i have with it and it doesnt say if its wp friendly or not..... so thats why idk if i want to purchase it. I did post in the 'lamore' one to see if i can get an answer.
    05-20-11 05:44 PM
    i was just looking at the 'oh lmore' one, but what i'm wondering is if i can change wp's so i can use the other HK wps i have with it and it doesnt say if its wp friendly or not..... so thats why idk if i want to purchase it. I did post in the 'lamore' one to see if i can get an answer.
    ok great! If you don't get an answer, maybe I can contact her and ask..

Oh and wonder why when I edited, it posted again oh well.
    05-20-11 05:47 PM
    ok great! If you don't get an answer, maybe I can contact her and ask..

Oh and wonder why when I edited, it posted again oh well.
    sure if your able to contact her and find out that'd be great!

as for the post doubling itself, i was actually wondering why you posted it again too! LOL. that is strange it did that
    05-20-11 05:50 PM
    Gals,
    Glad Hamster found the HK theme. That's one thing I know nothing about Pink. I don't pay much attention to HK when I see it, sorry to say!

Hope the ones on Xan's site pan out for you. She is excellent!!! And Hamster can contact her right away as well.
    05-20-11 06:12 PM
    Gals,
    Glad Hamster found the HK theme. That's one thing I know nothing about Pink. I don't pay much attention to HK when I see it, sorry to say!

Hope the ones on Xan's site pan out for you. She is excellent!!! And Hamster can contact her right away as well.
    not a big HK fan i take it?! LOL thanks anyway

Yea, any one of those 3 Xan has will be fine, but i do want to know if they are wp friendly so i can rock all my other HK wp's i have! which would be awesome if her themes are for HK
    05-20-11 06:15 PM
    I had no issues when I did the update. However, I had a problem when I loaded another OS. I loaded King's V5 hybrid, then dumped it and went with a modified 524 (524 with radio from 466). Some of the updated email setup files were replaced with the OS, and some were not. If you plan to load the official 524, I'd load the new OS first, then do the email setup update.
    I did the update of .524 with the .376 radio, it seems to be workin OK. I did do an update to the email following the BB6 update. Everything is working well at the moment.
    05-20-11 06:56 PM
    not a big HK fan i take it?! LOL thanks anyway

Yea, any one of those 3 Xan has will be fine, but i do want to know if they are wp friendly so i can rock all my other HK wp's i have! which would be awesome if her themes are for HK
    Ok, here's the deal...you can change wp's I think the bad kitty one is the only one that hides dock. L'amour is custom hk icons.

Now....she is making a new HK theme (she started yesterday) and it has the style of Apres kind of.(with the custom battery signal and banner)...so if you want to wait....Not sure when she will be finished though, probably soon.

I hope this helps!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-20-11 07:42 PM
    Hamster!!! This is G.R.E.A.T. News! YaY!!!
    Ok, now I have to decide which one I want and I'll also be on the look out for her new HK one as well if its gonna be set up similar to apr�s, then I'll def be looking for the new HK one!

Thank you so much for this info-i really appreciate it

Iou you a clickie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 07:52 PM
    Hamster!!! This is G.R.E.A.T. News! YaY!!!
    Ok, now I have to decide which one I want and I'll also be on the look out for her new HK one as well if its gonna be set up similar to apr�s, then I'll def be looking for the new HK one!

Thank you so much for this info-i really appreciate it

Iou you a clickie

Glad I could help! Anytime, doll
    05-20-11 08:10 PM
    Morning Ramblers!

I have a question...I'm going to Toronto soon, and wondered if I needed to change anything on my BB?
    I currently have nationwide with canada plan from VZW, and I know that includes voice and roaming, but how about data?
    Will the phone just pick up whatever network I'm going to be in?

Thanks!
    05-22-11 08:31 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

I have a question...I'm going to Toronto soon, and wondered if I needed to change anything on my BB?
    I currently have nationwide with canada plan from VZW, and I know that includes voice and roaming, but how about data?
    Will the phone just pick up whatever network I'm going to be in?

Thanks!
    As I understand it, data is included. However, since plan details often change with the weather, your best course of action is to call Big Red and ask if this week's plan includes data in Canada.

hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-22-11 05:30 PM
    As I understand it, data is included. However, since plan details often change with the weather, your best course of action is to call Big Red and ask if this week's plan includes data in Canada.

Thanks Underway, I figured I would have to call them...you are right, one never knows with them
    05-22-11 06:05 PM
    Underway, thanks for the insights on my radio question. Based on your direction, it appears the radio in the alltel 436 os and the latest verizon release (524) are the same. Since I have had good luck with the 436 radio I do not plan to change the radio in the 524 release. Thanks again for your help.
    05-22-11 09:04 PM
    Underway, thanks for the insights on my radio question. Based on your direction, it appears the radio in the alltel 436 os and the latest verizon release (524) are the same. Since I have had good luck with the 436 radio I do not plan to change the radio in the 524 release. Thanks again for your help.
    NO! The 315 radio that was part of 398 (unreleased), 431, and 436 is NOT the same as the radio from 524. I said that I was able to use 524 with the 376 radio from 466, and that I didn't (and still don't) know if the older 315 radio would work. If it works, great. Please let us know either way.
    Last edited by Underway99; 05-23-11 at 12:39 AM.
    05-22-11 11:37 PM
    Imperfect as it may be, my phone works well right now on 431.
    What's the easiest way for me to upgrade? I want to shrink 524 if I load it, so I will do that, but can I load it without changing radio files?
    Looking for opinions.
    I think Paul has the straight 524 and he doesn't report any problems...do you think it is necessary for me to swap sfi files?
    05-23-11 05:41 AM
    Jaydee, I'm running straight 524 without any problems.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-23-11 07:39 AM
    Imperfect as it may be, my phone works well right now on 431.
    What's the easiest way for me to upgrade? I want to shrink 524 if I load it, so I will do that, but can I load it without changing radio files?
    Looking for opinions.
    I think Paul has the straight 524 and he doesn't report any problems...do you think it is necessary for me to swap sfi files?
    Jaydee, I'm running straight 524 without any problems.

I've been ready to upgrade for a few days, and wanted to make sure about the radio as well. So thanks for this prince!

And Jaydee...I'll do it as well if you are going to
    05-23-11 07:42 AM
    524 was dropping some of my calls, the reason I used the radio out of 466. You can always swap it later if it's a problem. I have not had a drop since.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-23-11 09:58 AM
    Same here. 524 with the radio from 466 is much more stable on my two Bolds.

05-23-11 10:41 AM
    Underway, I loaded the straight 524 with its included radio. I have re-read your information again to make sure I know (I think) what I am talking about. I am not real clear on how to change out the radio. When I found the radio file in my original 436 pc install and the 524 pc install, the file names were identical. So I assumed the radios were the same. Can you or someone else walk me through a step by step process to change out the 524 radio with the 466 radio? Since I use my phone every day for work, I do not want to screw it up; just want the best radio I can get. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
    05-23-11 10:54 AM
23,186 ... 601602603604605 ...