Russ, I don't think you will have trouble finding another beta tester now that you are amongst some addicts in here!
    <br />
    <br />
    Hope you bought a portable gas powered generator to go with that droid? <br />
    <br />
    Russ, you have a lot of people here willing to be testers in place of Skyboxer. Just ask!
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll definitely be looking for some more help, sky and 2fast both did an awesome job helping me out with my last two themes.<br />
    <br />
    I use a BBM group for coordinating the testing, so, if any ramblers would be interested in helping out please send me a BBM (my pin is above), I would be most grateful! <br />
    <br />
    Russ.
    Lol wouldn't you know I bought one of those extended batteries when I got my phone. This one uses the same processor as the 9900 does. Does great on WiFi but gets thirsty when getting one bar CDMA.

Sent from my inc2 via Tapatalk
    05-16-11 03:38 AM
    We'll what comes out of it.

And here I thought your name was P1nk, not Tom!?!?!

I do know every BB has an email address, but I have never bothered with it so I'm not going to be any help.
    no prob Midd. I never bothered with it either! lol

and yeah, you didn't know my name was "Tom" LOL!
    05-16-11 08:31 AM
    BTW, girls, 2 new paint batex skins i just posted! check'em out!
    05-16-11 08:32 AM
    We just lost about eight pages of posts. Where'd they go?
    05-16-11 11:21 AM
    We just lost about eight pages of posts. Where'd they go?
    what? now wth would that have happen, our posts don't count to begin with so why delete them ????
    05-16-11 11:23 AM
    Whose Wheaties were pi$$ed in this time?
    05-16-11 11:25 AM
    How did you notice this? What was the convo we were having at the time? Date? Point me to it, please.

PS I am blameless this time! LOL
    All I've been posting are screen shots unless those are offensive as well......??????!!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-16-11 at 11:29 AM.
    05-16-11 11:27 AM
    We were pushing 14960 (or so) posts on 998 pages. It doesn't look like yesterday's posts were dumped. Recall we were discussing the Nook Color and more themes/BattEx skins.
    05-16-11 11:30 AM
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't me either, lol.
    99, how did you notice there were so many pages missing

edit: i see your post.
    05-16-11 11:31 AM
    BTW, girls, 2 new paint batex skins i just posted! check'em out!
    I caught the BattEx skins Pink. Thanks!!!
    I see you got Apres, too. I like it.
    I am thinking of getting a second color of Xplicit. I don't usually think BBFreaks themes are very functional, but this one is a keeper for me. Thinking of getting it in purple, too.
    05-16-11 11:31 AM
    I wonder if the mods dunped posts from banned or deleted accounts? More "routine forum maintenance"?
    05-16-11 11:32 AM
    I wonder if the mods dunped posts from banned or deleted accounts? More "routine forum maintenance"?
    That would be too trivial even for the mods,. no?
    I bet we can't get to 10, 000 pages because then we would turn into pumpkins.

Besides, how would they know who is deleted from THIS thread? It's been running for well over two years, no?
    05-16-11 11:33 AM
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't me either, lol.
    99, how did you notice there were so many pages missing

edit: i see your post.
    I caught it because, with my iPad, I have to tell the browser to find the first unread post every time. I've got into the habit of noting the page and post count to see if the Safari browser keeps up.
    05-16-11 11:34 AM
    I caught the BattEx skins Pink. Thanks!!!
    I see you got Apres, too. I like it.
    I am thinking of getting a second color of Xplicit. I don't usually think BBFreaks themes are very functional, but this one is a keeper for me. Thinking of getting it in purple, too.
    awww YW Jaydee! I changed the paint brush handle to purple just for you

Apres theme, love it. I'm totally digging all the transparency themes lately. I'm hooked!

I've never checked out Xplicit. I just saw Pattye's post this morn for Xplicit Purple and was thinking of *maybe* checking it out, IDK.

This is what crossed my mind as well 99, right after you posted about the lost pages.
    05-16-11 11:34 AM
    That would be too trivial even for the mods,. no?
    I bet we can't get to 10, 000 pages because then we would turn into pumpkins.
    I have to admit that I'd wondered over the weekend if this would make it to 10K.
    05-16-11 11:35 AM
    I caught it because, with my iPad, I have to tell the browser to find the first unread post every time. I've got into the habit of noting the page and post count to see if the Safari browser keeps up.
    ahhh! I wasn't even aware you could do that with the iPad. i barely even use it anymore, all of my 10 kids took it over

......no, i don't really have 10, but sometimes with the 6 i do have, my house looks like it has 10! LOL
    05-16-11 11:37 AM
    I have to admit that I'd wondered over the weekend if this would make it to 10K.
    Hmmm, was wondering the same thing. But right now I bet someone is busy seeing how many more of my posts can be deleted! LMAO

Pink, when my screen shots start disappearing, it's time for me to go.
    05-16-11 11:38 AM
    Hmmm, was wondering the same thing. But right now I bet someone is busy seeing how many more of my posts can be deleted! LMAO

Pink, when my screen shots start disappearing, it's time for me to go.
    don't you even go there Jaydee, you'll be here. I won't take any other answer otherwise!
    05-16-11 11:40 AM
    BTW, thanks for the info on the Nook color. I am seriously thinking I am getting one to keep me company this summer...as I sit home with no summer job!
    At least I can say that I did some reading and didn't exactly become a vegetable.

And if I get bored with it, I will hack it and install Honeycomb, or Gingerbread or Banana Bread or whatever flavor they're up to.
    05-16-11 11:42 AM
    BTW, thanks for the info on the Nook color. I am seriously thinking I am getting one to keep me company this summer...as I sit home with no summer job!
    At least I can say that I did some reading and didn't exactly become a vegetable.

And if I get bored with it, I will hack it and install Honeycomb, or Gingerbread or Banana Bread or whatever flavor they're up to.
    LMAOOOOO!!! or maybe it'll be strawberry shortcake by that time?!?!?!
    05-16-11 11:44 AM
    Whose Wheaties were pi$$ed in this time?
    Probably the same two Tools as last time
    05-16-11 11:50 AM
    OMG, was that a pcgizmo sighting?
    05-16-11 11:56 AM
    Nah -- just another Sasquatch sighting...
    05-16-11 12:19 PM
    Hey P!nk, Hamster,

There's a post on the main page RIM announces BIS 4.0 details - Rollout coming soon | CrackBerry.com that talks about a new version of BIS. It does a decent explanation of the automatic login process and the changes that are coming.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-16-11 12:36 PM
    Whoa, been busy in here today! I like it!!!

Posts missing again eh? Is there really a point to this?

P1nk, saw the battex, thx! And am glad you are liking Apres. Xplicit is a good one!

Jaydee, lol at your honeycomb comment...Almost fell of my chair. Yes, get it and we can share books etc....Be fun!
    And I want xplicit purple too

99, thanks for keeping an eye out for us with the post thing...and for the heads-up on the BIS - I'll have a look at it when I have a minute
    05-16-11 01:17 PM
23,186 ... 593594595596597 ...