Not Jonesin' at all. Howver, I really did note just a half-hour ago that the trackpad IS starting to peel away from the top edge. ;(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mehh....mines been peelin for some time now and i just got my bold in december. doesnt bother me.
    05-13-11 06:34 PM
    My trackpad started this peeling thing about 2 months ago. Works fine, but feels rough to the touch. I'm more than ready for my 9930 upgrade.
    05-13-11 06:34 PM
    Oh no! My trackpad on my first-generation 9650 has just started peeling! Do you think VZW will replace it for me? Or better yet, give me a free upgrade to the 9930?

My trackpad started this peeling thing about 2 months ago. Works fine, but feels rough to the touch. I'm more than ready for my 9930 upgrade.
    In honor of pcgizmo....
    05-13-11 07:00 PM
    In honor of pcgizmo....
    speaking of the king of snark, where has he been? is he ever coming back ?
    05-13-11 07:10 PM
    Whoa! Are we allowed to discuss "he who shall not be named" by name in this forum?

05-13-11 07:18 PM
    Whoa! Are we allowed to discuss "he who shall not be named" by name in this forum?

LMAO!!!!
    Voldemort is off his banning but not coming back AFAIK.
    He still has his 9650 tho and surprised me by asking about a theme????
    pc and a theme?????
    Wrap your head around THAT!!!
    05-13-11 07:39 PM
    LMAO!!!!
    pc and a theme?????
    not coming back? BOOOOO!

and a theme???!?!?!?!?! I think my head just spun 360 degrees and then some lmao!
    05-13-11 07:41 PM
    Hey Midd -- nice job on the theme. Will you have one for my new 9930?

Oh no! My trackpad on my first-generation 9650 has just started peeling! Do you think VZW will replace it for me? Or better yet, give me a free upgrade to the 9930?

LMAO!!!!
    pc and a theme??
    not coming back? BOOOOO!

and a theme???!?!?!?!?! I think my head just spun 360 degrees and then some lmao!

LMAO...omg...I had a great time reading all this stuff
    yeah..like you all said
    05-13-11 08:43 PM
    Hey Midd -- nice job on the theme. Will you have one for my new 9930?

Thanks 99, If you can talk RIM into getting out a new TB I will make you one especially for it. I would say I would be making one for me as well, but I have a little time before I can upgrade and I'm not paying full price for a phone. I paid $49 for my 8330 and got my bold free. I can't see changing that trend now.
    05-14-11 08:44 AM
    hey guys/gals, any of you that have yahoo email having an issue sending but not rec'ing?

Hamster, you have yahoo. Any problems at all?

I'm trying to send to photobucket for ss and it won't go thru. I just logged onto PB no prob so its not that. I also sent a test email from my yahoo to my aol and I've still got the red clock showing.
    05-14-11 09:25 AM
    hey guys/gals, any of you that have yahoo email having an issue sending but not rec'ing?

Hamster, you have yahoo. Any problems at all?

I'm trying to send to photobucket for ss and it won't go thru. I just logged onto PB no prob so its not that. I also sent a test email from my yahoo to my aol and I've still got the red clock showing.
    Hi, P1nk...no not having email issues with Yahoo. But I am having issues with photobucket...can't send any pics...

So it must be down.....
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-14-11 09:54 AM
    Hi, P1nk...no not having email issues with Yahoo. But I am having issues with photobucket...can't send any pics...

So it must be down.....
    ok, that must be why my email from my bb won't go thru to PB in the first place. But i can sign into PB and see my account. Weird.

But even sending from yahoo on bb to my aol acct they aren't going thru. I just resent my sb's & i'll do a bp now also to see what happ's. thx.

worse comes to worse, i'll delete my yahoo acct and re-add it if this continues no ss's for me either.......i'm starting to detox
    05-14-11 09:57 AM
    ok, that must be why my email from my bb won't go thru to PB in the first place. But i can sign into PB and see my account. Weird.

But even sending from yahoo on bb to my aol acct they aren't going thru. I just resent my sb's & i'll do a bp now also to see what happ's. thx.

worse comes to worse, i'll delete my yahoo acct and re-add it if this continues no ss's for me either.......i'm starting to detox
    Hmmmm...I just tried to send you an email from yahoo on my bb and it didn't send...

05-14-11 10:03 AM
    Hmmmm...I just tried to send you an email from yahoo on my bb and it didn't send...

ok, wheew. it's not just mine then. Not that i want you to have issues either. But, i'm comforted to know its not my bb, cuz i was starting to worry.

Yea i got stuff coming in from CB when someone replies but i can't send out either. So there's prob something going on and we'll just have to wait it out till it gets resolved then
    05-14-11 10:07 AM
    ok, wheew. it's not just mine then. Not that i want you to have issues either. But, i'm comforted to know its not my bb, cuz i was starting to worry.

Yea i got stuff coming in from CB when someone replies but i can't send out either. So there's prob something going on and we'll just have to wait it out till it gets resolved then
    Sent you an email from my yahoo on laptop and it worked...it's just from BB that is not working...
    The funny thing is I tried to send a pic to photobucket from my RR account on my bb and it won't send either...
    Great...no SS
    05-14-11 10:14 AM
    Sent you an email from my yahoo on laptop and it worked...it's just from BB that is not working...
    The funny thing is I tried to send a pic to photobucket from my RR account on my bb and it won't send either...
    Great...no SS
    Ham, I got mine working for now.....log into BIS and go to 'help' and resend your SB's. then bat pull. give it a few mins to reboot and whatnot and try again. ATM, mine is working. unless its just a fluke that right now things are coming thru. Worth a shot though
    05-14-11 10:15 AM
    Ham, I got mine working for now.....log into BIS and go to 'help' and resend your SB's. then bat pull. give it a few mins to reboot and whatnot and try again. ATM, mine is working. unless its just a fluke that right now things are coming thru. Worth a shot though
    uhm how do I log into BIS
    05-14-11 10:17 AM
    uhm how do I log into BIS
    go here and use your user name and pw.
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

once your logged in, on the left you'll see a box, in that box, click 'help' and it'll take you to a screen with a tab 'send service books' click that.it'll say "service books sent" log out. wait for the activation email on your bb, then reboot.

LMK how you make out.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 05-14-11 at 10:27 AM.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-14-11 10:19 AM
    go here and use your user name and pw.
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

once your logged in, on the left you'll see a box, in that box, click 'help' and it'll take you to a screen with a tab 'send service books' click that.it'll say "service books sent" log out. wait for the activation email on your bb, then reboot.

LMK how you make out.
    so I do this from bb? or laptop?
    05-14-11 10:37 AM
    I do it from my laptop. You can do it from your bb, but I've honestly never done it that way so I'm not 100% sure what directions to give you that way sorry.

05-14-11 10:40 AM
    I do it from my laptop. You can do it from your bb, but I've honestly never done it that way so I'm not 100% sure what directions to give you that way sorry.

I tried from my laptop and it says I'm not able to have to use BB
    oh this just sux.
    05-14-11 10:43 AM
    what? You have to have an acct or you wouldn't have your yahoo email on your bb.

When you got your bb, who added the email yahoo to it? Did you or verizon? And did you ever get your user name and pw from them?

05-14-11 10:49 AM
    what? You have to have an acct or you wouldn't have your yahoo email on your bb.

When you got your bb, who added the email yahoo to it? Did you or verizon? And did you ever get your user name and pw from them?

I added the email...and it was my user name and pw..you are talking about my yahoo right?

Well anyway....I did a battery pull and it's working now...email sent. So wtf..idk what happened.
    I am confused now about this BIS thing...
    05-14-11 10:53 AM
    ok glads its working now.

We must have crossed communications-you should have a separate user name and pw for your bis acct, which has nithing to do with your user name and pw for your email accts. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clearer

05-14-11 11:05 AM
    ok glads its working now.

We must have crossed communications-you should have a separate user name and pw for your bis acct, which has nithing to do with your user name and pw for your email accts. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clearer

Not at all...not your fault. I will have to call vzw and see...i have no clue what user name and pw is, I just got set up and started getting emails

Thank-you for all your help!
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 05-14-11 at 11:11 AM.
    05-14-11 11:07 AM
23,186 ... 590591592593594 ...