No wonder we were put in rehab, look at the addiction here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMAO!!!!
    Yup, we are def Rehab material.
    05-12-11 10:36 AM
    It's still not offical, but the beta has ended. So it will be interesting if an office gets released or they jump into 7 beta.
    I wouldn't think it would be that much of a stretch going from 6 to 7 theme-wise. Up to RIM how much time they want to put into getting a theme builder 7 out to us. We've all seen the home screen shots of 7. It looks pretty much the same to me. Just diff resolution/size is all. So could be it won't be to much of a wait for themes.
    It seems all the ladies have responded on how they feel about themes. Like we didn't know already, right guys? I find it kind of interesting how BB's are so lacking in oem themes anyway. All other phones I've ever used came with some selection. Oh well, there's always wallpapers to help until themes come. I couldn't imagine sitting on the sidelines for who knows how long hearing about all the goodness of the bold touch while insisting on themes before making the jump. But thats me.
    Any other guys out there who think the themes take a backseat to the other goodies under that hood?
    05-12-11 11:53 AM
    BTW Midd, Adler is looking good! i'm waiting......patiently LOL
    It might be released today. I have one issue I'm working out and then it will be out.
    05-12-11 11:54 AM
    Go without themes Are you mad

I'm with the girls on this one, lol!

No wonder we were put in rehab, look at the addiction here!

LMAO!!!!
    Yup, we are def Rehab material.
    LMAO!
    It might be released today. I have one issue I'm working out and then it will be out.
    cool. plz take your time, I'm not rushing you......but is it ready yet LOL i'm JK!

i'll look forward to it whenever you have it ready to launch
    05-12-11 12:55 PM
    I wouldn't think it would be that much of a stretch going from 6 to 7 theme-wise. Up to RIM how much time they want to put into getting a theme builder 7 out to us. We've all seen the home screen shots of 7. It looks pretty much the same to me. Just diff resolution/size is all. So could be it won't be to much of a wait for themes.
    It seems all the ladies have responded on how they feel about themes. Like we didn't know already, right guys? I find it kind of interesting how BB's are so lacking in oem themes anyway. All other phones I've ever used came with some selection. Oh well, there's always wallpapers to help until themes come. I couldn't imagine sitting on the sidelines for who knows how long hearing about all the goodness of the bold touch while insisting on themes before making the jump. But thats me.
    Any other guys out there who think the themes take a backseat to the other goodies under that hood?
    I could NEVER let the limited capability to customize the UI prevent me from moving to a superior device. It's like offering a choice between a cool pink (P1nk?) paint job or a new car with bigger wheels and increased horsepower. Not going to happen.

Last edited by Underway99; 05-12-11 at 01:41 PM.
    05-12-11 01:22 PM
    I could NEVER let the limited capability to customize the UI prevent me from moving to a superior device. It's like offering a choice between a cool pink (P1nk?) paint job or a new car with bigger wheels and increased horsepower. Not going to happen.

Exactly! Looks are only screen deep! SWIDT

05-12-11 02:13 PM
    I have to say that when that nice new monaco hits I'll be more than likely diving for it (as long as the monetary arrangements are doable), even if there isn't a theme builder for it yet.
    05-12-11 05:21 PM

99, I'll take the cool PINK paint job
    05-12-11 05:32 PM
    Interesting how the guys are ready to jump on a new device sans themes and the gals will be ok waiting until themes are available. I guess it's all about priorities then.

Guy asks his GF "should I get the vette or the aston martin"? GF says " get the red one".
    Last edited by cbreze; 05-12-11 at 06:18 PM.
    05-12-11 06:14 PM

BTW Midd, Adler is looking good! i'm waiting......patiently LOL
    P1nk, rumor has it there's been a new theme posted in the theme section.
    05-12-11 09:12 PM
    Sorry gals, function over form every time for me. My contract is up in July and if the 9930 is available it will be an option for me; no matter the availability of additional themes.

Hey Midd, any news on the job front?
    05-12-11 09:19 PM
    Sorry gals, function over form every time for me. My contract is up in July and if the 9930 is available it will be an option for me; no matter the availability of additional themes.

Hey Midd, any news on the job front?
    No new news.
    05-12-11 10:43 PM
    P1nk, rumor has it there's been a new theme posted in the theme section.
    *goes running to grab the latest and greatest from Midd*

tyvm! I'm on it! I've got it! I love it!
    (Ss's posted already)

05-13-11 06:59 AM
    *goes running to grab the latest and greatest from Midd*

tyvm! I'm on it! I've got it! I love it!
    (Ss's posted already)

Hey P!nk -- that theme was posted more than 12 hours before you got to it! What happened?
    05-13-11 10:00 AM
    Lmao! Well, unfortunately, my body called for this thing "sleep" and counting sheep.....see what I missed because I listened to my conscience!!! LOL

sleep.....so over-rated!

05-13-11 10:04 AM
    Sleep is definitely over rated!
    05-13-11 10:30 AM
    OK Ramblers...
    I went to the doctor AGAIN!!! Yes, he said we should make a standing appt for every Wed or something since I have been there so often!

Ok, so the latest is the bronchitis is gone but now I have an ear infection. So yes...ANOTHER antibiotic (my 4th in 5 weeks), a decongestant, and another steroid nose spray (Jeez...I'll never get into the Hall of Fame as a pitcher on this stuff). Good thing I am so mentally balanced (insert joke here) or I'd have killed someone by now...

I won't be on at all tomorrow and I don't want my online buddies to worry. I am taking a trip (planned waaayyyyy in advance) to NYC for a couple of things: a walking tour of Central Park (where I will try NOT to be a heart donor without issuing consent), lunch in the Theater District, a play on Broadway ("Lombardi") and a street festival. If I can, i will post in, if not; I will tweet.

In any event, I will tell ya all about it on Sunday...
    Who knows? With some luck, i MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO HEAR THE PLAY!!!!!
    05-13-11 11:30 AM
    Omg jaydee, you cant catch a break yet!! Were gonna send you to a facitlity where you can be sanitized of all germs! LOL and another facitility to regain ytour sanity....whats left of it LOL

At any rate, i hope you have a good time in the city 2moro! Hopefully the weather will co-operate and not rain so you can enjoy the day. LMAO at the heart donor remark!!! just blend and you'll be fine

On another note.....did i EVER mention how much i HATE my freakin bb after adding media stuff to it and the card does its thing and takes its sweet @$$ time just to access the pix?!?!?! <insert 'pitching mode' here with bb, instead of a baseball, in hand>
    05-13-11 12:16 PM
    Ok, so the latest is the bronchitis is gone but now I have an ear infection. So yes...ANOTHER antibiotic (my 4th in 5 weeks), a decongestant, and another steroid nose spray (Jeez...I'll never get into the Hall of Fame as a pitcher on this stuff). Good thing I am so mentally balanced (insert joke here) or I'd have killed someone by now...

...In any event, I will tell ya all about it on Sunday...
    Who knows? With some luck, i MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO HEAR THE PLAY!!!!!
    Where does it say in the rules that steroids will keep you from the HOF?

Have fun in NYC.
    05-13-11 03:13 PM
    Where does it say in the rules that steroids will keep you from the HOF?
    Hmm, just ask Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds about that.
    05-13-11 05:18 PM
    Hmm, just ask Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds about that.
    I was thinking about Roger, too.
    Loved that guy...
    05-13-11 05:27 PM
    Hey Midd -- nice job on the theme. Will you have one for my new 9930?

05-13-11 06:11 PM
    Oh no! My trackpad on my first-generation 9650 has just started peeling! Do you think VZW will replace it for me? Or better yet, give me a free upgrade to the 9930?

05-13-11 06:15 PM
    Oh no! My trackpad on my first-generation 9650 has just started peeling! Do you think VZW will replace it for me? Or better yet, give me a free upgrade to the 9930?

LMAO 99!! listen to you jonesin' for the 9930 are you twitchin and trembling yet too???? LMAO!
    05-13-11 06:20 PM
    Not Jonesin' at all. However, I really did note just a half-hour ago that the trackpad IS starting to peel away from the top edge. ;(

05-13-11 06:31 PM
23,186 ... 589590591592593 ...