Just an FYI.......the last time I deleted the store content....I lost some of my ring tones.
    04-22-11 03:18 PM
    Just an FYI.......the last time I deleted the store content....I lost some of my ring tones.
    Thanks, Mojave. I checked and all is good. This happened to P1nk the last time and it seems it was because not all was saved on the sd card. If the file is stored on the device, yes, it will be lost.
    04-22-11 03:36 PM
    First Jaydee, what the h3ll happened to be moved hear?? I am new to the workings of the Blackberry system and have found this thread to be extremely informative. Once in a while it traveled in a fun direction but you always felt you could jump in and your inquiries were answered. Mixing a little personal with the techy part made the uniqueness of Crackberry so interesting and educational at the same time. When our daily lives are so demanding, to be able to come here and ask a question, hear a little social, help someone else out and get your answer is like coming home and putting your slippers on.

Sooo secondly (to the forum moderators..see this is how it works)...Thanks Jaydee for the explanation. I had not until recently posted in the main screen shot thread so had not seen the "already pinged" list in which some of the address still puzzle me. Upon further research it looks like it is not the original poster that is being "looked" at but the thread being watched for responses. The more simplistic explanation I could find was "Sending out a ping is like raising the red flag on the mailbox to tell the mailman you have new mail to be sent. In this case, you are telling the weblog tracking sites
    that your site has been updated. " So if this is correct its not us being watched personally it is Crackberry? Whew....
    Elizabeth, I haven't known you long but you have had some fun times with the Ramblers. You've come to talk and share and laugh a little and we still need that and EXPECT THAT to continue. So just change your bookmark to this thread. Or better yet, download my little launcher...I will post it here for you.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17733850/OTA/EssexRamblings.jad

We need some laughter and carefree conversation here.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-22-11 at 03:46 PM.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    04-22-11 03:41 PM
    Just noticed my cpntent store dropped 2kb since an hour ago. And OM is still fubar'd.
    04-22-11 04:27 PM
    Happy Good Friday to all you ramblin' peeps!

I'm glad it's not just me, I've gotten addicted to OM6 since I discovered it and was wondering what I'd broken for it to stop working. Hopefully they will fix the issue soon!

There's going to be one more version of reflex (1.2) to fix what I broke in the 1.1 update (try doing a search *facepalm*). As pleased as I've been with Reflex and the response it brought I'm really looking forward to moving on to my next theme project which I've been cooking up in my mind the last week or two. If you're a wallpaper lover then you're going to love it!

Sorry you still aren't feeling better Jaydee, I pray the second doc can provide some help.

Russ.
    Thank you Russ for the kind words and the custom!
    The second doc upped the antibiotic and steroids were added so now I can truly breathe. All else is fine. Just going to take some time. We are leaving tomorrow for home, so Sat eve and Sunday will be resting days and then maybe a few days off from work are in order as well.

Hamster-glad the content store cleaning went well.
    Doing something like that anymore gives me the heebie-jeebies girl!
    My phone is just leaking the way I like...who wants to tamper with perfection? LMAO!

Russ, you know I'd love to "see" your new theme when finished and write about it. Pretty please?
    04-22-11 05:45 PM
    The second doc upped the antibiotic and steroids were added so now I can truly breathe. All else is fine. Just going to take some time. We are leaving tomorrow for home, so Sat eve and Sunday will be resting days and then maybe a few days off from work are in order as well.

My phone is just leaking the way I like...who wants to tamper with perfection? LMAO!

Russ, you know I'd love to "see" your new theme when finished and write about it. Pretty please?
    Hey Jaydee..so glad you are feeling better!
    As for the content store, yeah I was nervous, but I just said wth and did it.
    Worked like a charm.
    Lol! Leak away, babybold, leak away
    04-22-11 06:08 PM
    I wouldn't have it any other way
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-22-11 06:45 PM
    Thanks for the update on Reflex....just wondering though - I still can't get all my notifications on there...I mean only 2 will fit...is that right?
    Now that's officially weird.... I managed to get four in on the simulator
    04-22-11 06:45 PM
    Now that's officially weird.... I managed to get four in on the simulator
    Hmmm...I'll post you a ss. Don't know. Maybe I will reboot and see.
    04-22-11 08:03 PM
    Just noticed my cpntent store dropped 2kb since an hour ago. And OM is still fubar'd.
    lol. jim, you dropped 2kb? how did you manage that??? LOL

yea, OM is still fubar'd........

jaydee, glad to heart the doc gave you more meds! hopefully with going home and resting with a few days off from work, you'll be as good as new soon!

hmmmmm....what new theme could Russ have going that would top Reflex? can't wait to find out!
    Hey Jaydee..so glad you are feeling better!
    As for the content store, yeah I was nervous, but I just said wth and did it.
    Worked like a charm.
    Lol! Leak away, babybold, leak away
    yea, i'm nervous about doing mine, so idk i may just wait it out, unless i get the guts tomorrow to do it. i really didn't get time to today anyway.

how much did you gain(mb) back after you did yours hamster?
    04-22-11 08:08 PM
    how much did you gain(mb) back after you did yours hamster?
    Only about 2mb Oh well. Glad I did it anyway.
    Now to just re-re-re-re install all my fonts
    04-22-11 08:13 PM
    Only about 2mb Oh well. Glad I did it anyway.
    Now to just re-re-re-re install all my fonts
    well 2mb's isnt a bad gain. I know, the font re-installing is the PITA of it. Believe it or not, out of the whole font app, I only use about 3 of them. Comfortaa, Lilly and Bellerose(2). thats all. I've had comfortaa set since i dwld Clockr I loooooooove that font to death!
    04-22-11 08:20 PM
    well 2mb's isnt a bad gain. I know, the font re-installing is the PITA of it. Believe it or not, out of the whole font app, I only use about 3 of them. Comfortaa, Lilly and Bellerose(2). thats all. I've had comfortaa set since i dwld Clockr I loooooooove that font to death!
    I love comfortaa as well! It's my system font as well.
    I do use some of the others on occasion though, depending on the wall and BW set I use...
    04-22-11 08:31 PM

My wife found this ramblin' around in a gas station parking lot. No other ducks around. She captured him, got some stuff to raise him, and brought him home.

I figured this would be a good place for him.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 09:19 PM
    Hey where has Bob gotten to? Another golf tournament? Or Jim? Underway? Midd? Geez, only Hamster and I talked today...oh and Wulf.
    ...and Pink and her 6000 new themes!

Pink, speaking of themes, do you have Blink by Pootermobile? Wondering if that has Droid style icons?? Gotta go take a look...I feel a purchase coming on!!
    I'm around, was on a little last night reading some of the posts, have two of my sons visiting this weekend so I've been tied up with them. And of course, I had to play golf this morning.
    04-22-11 09:37 PM
    Exactly!
    The chew-down was totally unfair as directed to you guys as well since I'm the one in trouble all the time.

Yeah, I know what you mean. What CAN we talk about here? It's as if they are getting their wish..we get moved and then break up. I think we can discuss pretty much what we want as it is a social thread...and ramblings pretty much covers it all.

On a personal note, going to see another doctor today as I am still rather ill. Leaving for home tomorrow...
    Get off the pity pot, what goes on in this thread belongs to all of us and we are all just as responsible. Thus, we all got shot down albeit for not good reason.

I will agree that I'm not as enthusiastic about hanging out here as I once was; I made a lot of posts attempting to help folks in this thread and to loose them for no good reason hacks me off. Not like I care that much about the titles, it's more about how all this was done and the fact that things were done without full explanation and without any opportunity to defend ourselves.

I'll not quit coming here, but probably won't be around as much as I once was. I still consider you guys as my CB family and that won't change.
    04-22-11 09:49 PM
    Hey Bob,

Any fire danger in your area?
    04-22-11 11:03 PM
    Jaydee, hope you feel better soon. Sounds like rest and meds are on the agenda when you get back home.
    04-22-11 11:05 PM
    Jim, I hope surgery is not necessary for the knee. Someone once told me, "Getting older is not for wimps". I agree.
    04-22-11 11:07 PM
    Maybe just getting back home to your own gun bottle will make the difference...
    04-22-11 11:08 PM
    Russ, have a great weekend and joyful Easter. Thanks for the good theme work.
    04-22-11 11:08 PM
    Underway, you using king's hybrid on top of 466? You like that radio better?

04-22-11 11:41 PM
    Underway, you using king's hybrid on top of 466? You like that radio better?

Only because of the browser. I still like the OEM browser, but I can't use the 524 browser and radio combination for forums like CB. The 524 browser ran great with King's 466-based v2.1. Once the install and COD issues with v4 were isolated, I just copied the 376 radio from 466 into the 524 folder, then I deleted the 524 Java folder and replaced it with the v4 hybrid Java. This is running as well as I could hope. Signal is good, no memory loss to speak of, almost no lag, and power drain is almost half of what I had with v2.1. Strange, since I had the same radio for both. Hmmm.
    04-23-11 12:21 AM
    Bob,
    So kind of you to express your feelings that way. Exactly how I feel. If I really didn't care about you guys (and I do) I would have responded long ago to the beat down...even if there are people who think we deserved it. But responding will only get me pushed further away from you guys and I don't want that to happen. I never responded in private or in a post for the personal attacks on me and my profession. And I still will not. Although sometimes when I post, I feel as if I am being goaded into reacting and therefore, getting closer to being sent away.

I too have unsubscribed to all other threads except our Rehab thread and the screen shot ones. You all know how well me and the girlzzz do screen shots!

Good to hear from you!
    Have a great day everyone and Happy Easter.
    Will be back on tonight to post more after we travel 6 or 7 hours home.

PS Thank you again for the kind wishes. Am feeling a little better each day. A few days of rest at home will be just what I need.
    Jim...what the hay did you do to your knee???? Take care and feel better please!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-23-11 at 07:03 AM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-23-11 07:00 AM

My wife found this ramblin' around in a gas station parking lot. No other ducks around. She captured him, got some stuff to raise him, and brought him home.

I figured this would be a good place for him.
    I can see a future dinner in your hand.
    04-23-11 08:58 AM
23,186 ... 572573574575576 ...