@ Branta and Wulf,
    I appreciate the clarifications that you have posted, thank you for that. However, I still believe that there is more "On Topic" if you will stuff in this thread than social, but that is my opinion and obviously you have yours and thats OK.

I was absent from the forums for a while and didn't know anything about what happened or what may have been said by the mods or others. I for one don't appreciate harrasment anymore than you guys do and try to be careful not to become involved in it. That said, I have seen some newbies come into the forum and start demeaning longtime members who are trying to help and have not seen any evidence that anything was done about it, perhaps the mods missed it, I don't know but all I ask is that we all be treated in the same manner and that newbies that get ugly and start flame wars are dealt with quickly and surely.

Let me ask a question, one of you quoted my post where I suggested that we setup a new thread in the 9650 forum where we can take our technical questions and leave the social here. I kind of felt that you were not favorable toward the idea but I didn't feel like I got a difinitive answer; if I am right, would you explain why.

Thanks again,
    04-19-11 08:40 PM
    Russ...the Bold Touch will surely be on VZW? That is best of both world
    The bold touch is a nice concept, but then I will miss the nice big screen . I would love to see RIM produce a touchscreen device with a landscape keyboard, not a portrait one like the torch. THAT would rock!
    04-19-11 09:38 PM
    The bold touch is a nice concept, but then I will miss the nice big screen . I would love to see RIM produce a touchscreen device with a landscape keyboard, not a portrait one like the torch. THAT would rock!
    I have said that for a long time. Landscape slider feature phones are insanely popular and I think VZW sold a couple of Droids too. Landscape keyboard BB gets a rumor every once in a while. Maybe they will revisit the idea with QNX hitting phones in 2012

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 05:37 AM
    I have said that for a long time. Landscape slider feature phones are insanely popular and I think VZW sold a couple of Droids too. Landscape keyboard BB gets a rumor every once in a while. Maybe they will revisit the idea with QNX hitting phones in 2012

I sure hope so! I tend to use my storm2 in landscape a lot. Its a great way to read web pages. A trackpad is missed too as I find it hard to click on the right link when surfing sometimes.

04-20-11 06:02 AM

I sure hope so! I tend to use my storm2 in landscape a lot. Its a great way to read web pages. A trackpad is missed too as I find it hard to click on the right link when surfing sometimes.

Russ and Sky, that would be one heck of a device and everyone would be all over it! Let's hope...One day..

Morning Ramblers...stayed up way too late last night...wasn't planning on it...but couldn't sleep and well they were releasing the new theme HeartBeat, so....
    Have a great day all!
    04-20-11 07:31 AM
    Hey Ramblers,
    Don't forget to go to App World and pick up BGT's Prism theme...free.
    And Ring Walker's new Heartbeat is out today. I see Hamster already got screen shots posted and Pink has probably gotten it too!

I'm using Raypho's Elena Bfly
    Very pretty in white and pink.

Feeling a bit better health-wise. Thank you for the concerns!
    04-20-11 07:31 AM
    Hey Ramblers,
    And Ring Walker's new Heartbeat is out today. I see Hamster already got screen shots posted and Pink has probably gotten it too!

hey jaydee, how ya feelin sweetie? glad to hear your doin a lil better!

I haven't picked up HeartBeat yet believe it or not! I have a HUGE dilema! lol. I want Elena Bfly by Raypho also, but i'm trying not to overload my bb with too many themes. If i add both of these, it'll put me at 31 and idk if i wanna do that. So i've made a deal with myself to get just one or the other!

Jaydee, Elena Bfly-is the font within the theme also pink everywhere? and the icons?

I have BarbieW's theme Primed, which the font within the bb is pink, even when i type a reply on OM, it'll turn pink i'm in loooove with it! lol.
    04-20-11 07:42 AM
    Hey Ramblers,

Good to hear, Jaydee!
    Another week of theme explosions..wow. I'll have to check Prism out now
    My baby bold is getting a work-out. At least one us is
    04-20-11 07:42 AM
    hey jaydee, how ya feelin sweetie? glad to hear your doin a lil better!

I haven't picked up HeartBeat yet believe it or not! I have a HUGE dilema! lol. I want Elena Bfly by Raypho also, but i'm trying not to overload my bb with too many themes. If i add both of these, it'll put me at 31 and idk if i wanna do that. So i've made a deal with myself to get just one or the other!

Jaydee, Elena Bfly-is the font within the theme also pink everywhere? and the icons?

I have BarbieW's theme Primed, which the font within the bb is pink, even when i type a reply on OM, it'll turn pink i'm in loooove with it! lol.
    Hi P1nk! Lol, yes it is quite a dilema....
    I want to get Elena as well but would have preferred Purple, lol.

HeartBeat is so cool though! The icons pump when focused on, just like a heartbeat! And the text icons are a nice touch!
    I hope you can decide, and there are never enough themes, lol!
    04-20-11 08:14 AM
    Hi P1nk! Lol, yes it is quite a dilema....
    I want to get Elena as well but would have preferred Purple, lol.

HeartBeat is so cool though! The icons pump when focused on, just like a heartbeat! And the text icons are a nice touch!
    I hope you can decide, and there are never enough themes, lol!
    i did decide, i went with HeartBeat, but i'll be taking off one of my themes so i can get Elena Blfy also,

Its a theme i don't really use so i don't think i'll miss it and if i do, i can just log in to mobi and redwld.
    04-20-11 08:26 AM
    Pink, I do the same thing. Leave the themes on for a while and when I want to replace it for a while, I back it up using BBSAK, save the cod and delete it. Then I can add it back later.

Of course, adding them back by DM is a little easier because you don't have to reboot after each cod like BBSAK will do... If you are adding back more than one at a time.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    04-20-11 08:32 AM
    Pink, I do the same thing. Leave the themes on for a while and when I want to replace it for a while, I back it up using BBSAK, save the cod and delete it. Then I can add it back later.

Of course, adding them back by DM is a little easier because you don't have to reboot after each cod like BBSAK will do... If you are adding back more than one at a time.
    ok question about adding back the cod from BbSak.

go to bbsak, choose 'restore apps' then I would choose the backup that i want, go in and then choose the cod? i can do just one w/out backing up the whole "restore app" feature in bbsak correct?

I've never used the restore app in bbsak before, so idk how to.
    04-20-11 08:36 AM
    i did decide, i went with HeartBeat, but i'll be taking off one of my themes so i can get Elena Blfy also,

Its a theme i don't really use so i don't think i'll miss it and if i do, i can just log in to mobi and redwld.

Hi Girls!
    I have done exactly that with my themes...otherwise I would be up to who knows how many on my Bold.
    I've never used DM to add back on, always just gotten them back from my mobi account.
    I'll try DM next time around.
    Now as for Elena....Still debating lol!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-20-11 08:55 AM
    ok question about adding back the cod from BbSak.

go to bbsak, choose 'restore apps' then I would choose the backup that i want, go in and then choose the cod? i can do just one w/out backing up the whole "restore app" feature in bbsak correct?

I've never used the restore app in bbsak before, so idk how to.
    Pink, yes. Open BBSAK, choose Modify cods, install cods (I believe it is) and navigate to the cod you backed up and double click it. It takes a second to install BUT your phone restarts itself. So if you don't like the funky non-control of media folder etc for an hour...save the installs for at night before you throw your baby on the charger.

That's what I do. I hate waiting for the media folder to behave!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-20-11 09:03 AM
    tyvm much for that Jaydee! Much appreciated. So I would go into "modify cods" not restore apps then. Gotcha so its just like installing a single cod file from the computer.

Also, the media folder thing, I know its a PITA! Great idea to do this last thing at night so the media has time to do its thing thanks again for that tip

04-20-11 09:16 AM
    Pink,
    do you get codes from PB in your notepad anymore? I only get them in my email. Is that the way it is for you?
    04-21-11 08:02 AM
    Pink,
    do you get codes from PB in your notepad anymore? I only get them in my email. Is that the way it is for you?
    Hi Jaydee!!! Are you feeling better? Love you review on Elena...very nice.

I'm still getting the codes in memopad, tho sometimes they take forever!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-21-11 08:08 AM
    Pink,
    G'morn jaydee. Hope your feeling better

As for ZonaSnap app, when I first got it waaaaay back when you spoke about it, I rec'd 1 code to my memo pad. It has never worked that way since and its never worked right for me. I can send to PB for the code, but yes, I ONLY get the email. I never rec the memo pad code. I even emailed the developer and NEVER heard a thing back, which really p!ssed me off. SO, yes just rec the email, never memopad code.

I have even tried deleting and re-installing ZS, but it still never did the memopad code thing.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-21-11 at 08:10 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-21-11 08:08 AM
    Hi Jaydee!!! Are you feeling better? Love you review on Elena...very nice.

I'm still getting the codes in memopad, tho sometimes they take forever!
    ahh! I'll need to go read this!
    G'morn hamster!
    04-21-11 08:09 AM
    Thanks for the info on Photobucket gals. I used to get memopad codes but haven't in ...oh...months!!!
    So I only get thru email too. Mostly I use the PC to copy and paste the codes anyway...

Hamster, when are we getting heartbeat weather?
    04-21-11 08:16 AM
    ahh! I'll need to go read this!
    G'morn hamster!
    Mornin' P1nk!

Dare I ask what the score was last night? I laughed out loud over that crazy move you told me about

Yes go read the review, get it, and then I can send you the walls..pss I have 3 for you
    04-21-11 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the info on Photobucket gals. I used to get memopad codes but haven't in ...oh...months!!!
    So I only get thru email too. Mostly I use the PC to copy and paste the codes anyway...

Yw! mine never worked right from the get go
    Mornin' P1nk!

Dare I ask what the score was last night? I laughed out loud over that crazy move you told me about

Yes go read the review, get it, and then I can send you the walls..pss I have 3 for you
    Yes, you can dare ask its was 6/2 Yanks took it. and yes, that was a dumb@ $$ move of the year right there, what they did! lol. I don't ever recall seeing that happen before.

I'm gonna go read now.......3 wp's! holy crow! lol. I'll let you know

As for HB weather, do you know when it'll be avail to us?
    04-21-11 08:22 AM

Yw! mine never worked right from the get go

Yes, you can dare ask its was 6/2 Yanks took it. and yes, that was a dumb@ $$ move of the year right there, what they did! lol. I don't ever recall seeing that happen before.

I'm gonna go read now.......3 wp's! holy crow! lol. I'll let you know

As for HB weather, do you know when it'll be avail to us?
    I still get my codes, and then have to remember to go and delete them cuz they sure add up! But like you, I usually get them from the pc also.

As for heartbeat weather, probably today
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 04-21-11 at 08:43 AM.
    04-21-11 08:31 AM
    I still get my codes, and then have to remember to go and delete them cuz they sure add up! But like you, I usually get them from the pc also.

As for heartbeat weather, probably today
    ohhh cool! I'm looking forward to that weather set to go with HB

ok, i read Jaydee's review, which was a nice write up, and of course I couldn't resist. So i got it. its soooo pretty! I'm rebooting now and waiting so I can set my pix up to post While I give this time to go, I'll do some house cleaning and come back to it in a half hour it should be ready then.

damn, theme addiction gets expensiveLOL i REALLY TRULY have to be done with themes for a while-I have all the pink, functional or classy themes i could possibly want

BTW, Russ did an update to Reflex for OS5 as of right now. I saw his post, he's working on the OS6 updates, so that should be out soon Thanks Russ, its an awesome theme
    04-21-11 08:50 AM
    Hey, I found you all!!, ok ok a little slow here
    When I went to post a screen shot this morning I noticed after clicking on Post Reply,below the Post Icon, there is a box called trackback. Below That whew..."Already pinged:" and a few web addresses. Could someone explain what that is?? Maybe I have just not noticed that before? Where did the address come from?
    04-21-11 12:26 PM
23,186 ... 569570571572573 ...