99, any update on your bb after adding back Reflex? I saw you took off the iphone one and things were back to normal.

It sure is quiet in here today...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Working like a champ, P1nk. I'm not sure if it was the theme itself or if something got messed up during the install. All is well now.

04-16-11 02:24 PM
    yea! Lmao! I was like WTF!

i don't blame you. creepy. let us know if you need any ramblin rehaber to intervene

Working like a champ, P1nk. I'm not sure if it was the theme itself or if something got messed up during the install. All is well now.

Good to hear. Glad it wasn't Reflex...it's such a super theme
    If you decide to reload the Iphone one, let me know...still haven't installed it..
    04-16-11 02:29 PM

awesome news 99, glad to hear your baby is back running nicely!

Did you put Reflex back on? Its such a nice theme, I really can't stop talking about it-i think my hubby is sick of hearing it LOL

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-16-11 at 02:38 PM.
    04-16-11 02:30 PM
    i don't blame you. creepy. let us know if you need any ramblin rehaber to intervene

thx Hamster, appreciate the back up Creepy is right that request will be deeee-nied!

04-16-11 02:32 PM
    I got a PM from the builder last night when it was done, and I was all set to load it, but I couldn't get the thing to install to my PC. I kept getting errors about invalid files or something. I wound up reinstalling the 2.1 (with the 524 browser added). My phone is running just like it should, without the iPhone theme. I don't know for certain that it was one of the new themes yesterday, but I made no other changes. I'll reload REFLEX and see what happens. It could have been me. We'll see.

If either of you load it up, please let me know how it works.
    I could not get it to work again. I tried a plain fresh 524 with out the hybrid files and it loads fine. I add the files and no go. I'm thinking it's a device driver issue as that error pops up(brilliant deduction on my part). When I plug in the bold usually the device drivers install first thing which they do except when I'm trying to do the hybrid, they do not. I'm going to post over in the hybrid forum and see what responses I get. Not sure what to do so I went back to 431 for now, but not sure I'll stay as the BB boss does absolutely nothing shrinking this down. I seem to be addicted to shrinkage. I got the file off verizons site and installed via DM. I shrunk it and tried to install w/app loader and it wouldn't let me. Some verizon thing probably.
    Worse case I may just hang with this or go back to plain 524 and wait on the 608 "rumored" next leak.
    04-16-11 03:34 PM
    810 is an AllTel release. You can install it on any 9650. There's nothing to be nervous about. 732 is the latest release from Verizon, Sprint is still on 699 I believe "someone can correct me if I'm wrong"...
    810 was back in July.
    What you talking bout Willis????

Hey, finally landed here in chilly Maine. My sister-in-law and husband are out getting us steamed lobsters for dinner and I am here (what a life) on VZW broadband connect looking out over an angry ocean. Gonna storm tonight and so the waves are a blowing in!

Missed you guys today.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-16-11 at 03:37 PM.
    04-16-11 03:34 PM
    810 was back in July.
    What you talking bout Willis????

Hey, finally landed here in chilly Maine. My sister-in-law and husband are out getting us steamed lobsters for dinner and I am here (what a life) on VZW broadband connect looking out over an angry ocean. Gonna storm tonight and so the waves are a blowing in!

Missed you guys today.
    I LOVE lobster!!!!! So jealous!! Enjoy and have some extra for me
    We've had a massive thunderstorm/hail storm and possible tornado watch here as well.
    I would rather be looking at an angry ocean

Check out the new theme Aura by BBT. I caved and bought it, even though it's a little pricey...eh, I'm using P1nk's black card
    04-16-11 03:41 PM
    Enjoy your vacation Jaydee. It's 96 here today and tomorrow. I'd dig a little angry ocean and storm right now. One gets tired of constant sunshine ya know. Sounds like a good time.
    04-16-11 03:54 PM
    I LOVE lobster!!!!! So jealous!! Enjoy and have some extra for me
    We've had a massive thunderstorm/hail storm and possible tornado watch here as well.
    I would rather be looking at an angry ocean

Check out the new theme Aura by BBT. I caved and bought it, even though it's a little pricey...eh, I'm using P1nk's black card
    we're in the middle of a rain storm right now. It started raining about 1ish, and its been coming down like it hasn't rained in years! lol.

so thats what all those charges are on the Black Amex! LOL!
    04-16-11 04:26 PM
    Still under tornado watch, and we had golf ball sized hail! Here in NC, in April
    tornado watch!golf ball sized hail!

Holy croykies! stay safe and hopefully the tornado watch will pass you by!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    04-16-11 04:53 PM
    tornado watch!golf ball sized hail!

Holy croykies! stay safe and hopefully the tornado watch will pass you by!
    I will, thx! The worst seems to have gone by, but one can never tell with mother nature...
    04-16-11 05:13 PM
    Hi Jaydee,

Lobster......ummmm.....I love lobster also!!! Don't forget the gin and tonic!! It's been raining here all day and now I have a high wind warning out for tonight. It's been a couch potato day.

I was also going to buy Aura by bbt.... but Dollface pointed out that the time in the top banner is tiny. My 55+ eyes don't read tiny. Dollface did post a request for a bigger time to bbt. Just have to wait and see. I'm also checking my phone for the time so I need something that I can easily see at a glance.

Well....enjoy your vacation. Eat.....drink.....have fun with the hubby....and do a lot of shopping!!!! Take care.
    04-16-11 05:43 PM
    It was raining here this morning then we got snow showers this afternoon. Snow in mid April!!! Jaydee, enjoy the lobsters!

04-16-11 06:04 PM

my dinner....lol
    04-16-11 06:10 PM
    now that looks delish Jaydee!

04-16-11 07:27 PM
    hamster, I hope everything is ok by you, I just rec'd this tx msg about the tornadoes there by you:

"Raleigh, N.C., confirms "multiple fatalities" from tornado; nationwide storm death toll more than 18 in 5 states"

04-16-11 07:28 PM

my dinner....lol
    I think I saw the one on the left wink at me.
    04-16-11 07:34 PM
    I follow cantore on twitter. He's been all over the NC storms. Posting via web tho, dude needs a bold

I'm thinking of going back to straight .524 myself. King 3.1 has an annoying habit of not reading my memory card which freezes the device when I switch themes. Another leak, with a new radio, would be awesome.

04-16-11 07:52 PM
    Just my 2 cents on the move from 9650 to rehab. I have had a BB since November 2009; in other words, not very long. As time has gone on, I have wanted to increase my understanding. Where to start? For me, I wanted to find folks who could answer my questions and not come down too hard on a new BB owner. I found that in the 9650 forum on Crackberry; especially with the Ramblers thread. In addition, I found a bunch of kind folks who welcomed me. I do not know why this thread got moved, but I plan to hang around because of all of you. Your knowledge and welcoming spirit are appreciated. Thanks for being here for me.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-16-11 08:20 PM
    I'm back on a straight 524 and find it stable and fine. I got some good suggestions over on the hybrid thread as far as what I could try to get the latest hybrid to work. I'm so burnt out on loading/wiping everything for hours trying to make it work I think I'll take a break and maybe try their suggestions tomorrow if I feel the urge. Better yet, maybe that rumored 608 will leak.
    04-16-11 08:21 PM
    Just my 2 cents on the move from 9650 to rehab. I have had a BB since November 2009; in other words, not very long. As time has gone on, I have wanted to increase my understanding. Where to start? For me, I wanted to find folks who could answer my questions and not come down too hard on a new BB owner. I found that in the 9650 forum on Crackberry; especially with the Ramblers thread. In addition, I found a bunch of kind folks who welcomed me. I do not know why this thread got moved, but I plan to hang around because of all of you. Your knowledge and welcoming spirit are appreciated. Thanks for being here for me.
    Too bad the new people from here on out will have to be pointed in this direction. Even though the content may not consistenly stay within the 9650 forum, the PEOPLE here are exactly what the 9650 community needs to thrive.

04-16-11 08:31 PM
    Any other Ramblers getting a PlayBook? Mine is expected to be delivered on monday! Usually I want my weekends to last long, but this one I want over as quickly as possible! LOL

04-16-11 08:36 PM
    I'm back on a straight 524 and find it stable and fine. I got some good suggestions over on the hybrid thread as far as what I could try to get the latest hybrid to work. I'm so burnt out on loading/wiping everything for hours trying to make it work I think I'll take a break and maybe try their suggestions tomorrow if I feel the urge. Better yet, maybe that rumored 608 will leak.
    Jim, where did you hear about a 608 leak?

04-16-11 08:39 PM
    I wish you luck and let me know if you have any. I tried the suggestions and still can not get that hybrid to load. I myself have returned to a straight .524 and may stay with that for a while, or until I hear about better success with a 524 hybrid.
    04-16-11 08:39 PM
    Any other Ramblers getting a PlayBook? Mine is expected to be delivered on monday! Usually I want my weekends to last long, but this one I want over as quickly as possible! LOL

I am perfectly happy using a netbook. The deal killer so far for me is I can't get an answer on if I can use a playbook to install and manage the OS and apps on my Bold. If I can't, it's just a toy to me.
    04-16-11 08:52 PM
23,186 ... 563564565566567 ...