JayDee, thanks for sharing the wallpaper.

The menu fonts are defined in theme builder, but I can easily make you a version with the menu fonts set to default if you would like? Its a ten second job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-11 08:04 AM
    Sky, when you get a chance, would you post that link for me please? TIA, appreciate the help!
    04-15-11 08:09 AM
    Ramblers,
    Could anyone tell me where I find the automatic memory cleaner in my options? I wanna turn it off. Interferes with my bbming and such. I'd rather do it manually. I have turned off Meterberry. and not currently using bbmeter so... and Fixmo is manual too.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-19-11 at 10:37 AM.
    04-15-11 08:10 AM

The menu fonts are defined in theme builder, but I can easily make you a version with the menu fonts set to default if you would like? Its a ten second job.

Would you mind?
    I'm older than I look! LOL
    Eyes not as good as they should be!
    04-15-11 08:13 AM
    Sorry Pink, I don't use it anymore as I had several issues with it previously, very well was user error, but I really didn't need it anyway.
    I don't really use it anymore either except to modify cods if necessary.
    Pink, I have no idea what the bugging/debugging message is. I only know that i use BBSAK everyday to backup my 3rd party apps into indiv cods, like my 60-70 themes!!! I delete cods from my device and add cods back, all backed up from BBSAK.

HMMMMMM old habits die hard, I guess.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-15-11 08:15 AM
    Ramblers,
    Could anyone tell me where I find the automatic memory cleaner in my options? I wanna turn it off. Interferes with my bbming and such. I'd rather do it manually. I have turned off Meterberry. and not currently using bbmeter so... and Fixmo is manual too.
    jaydee, go thru Options>Security>Advanced Security Settings. scroll down and you will see mem cleaning.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-15-11 08:18 AM
    Pink, I have no idea what the bugging/debugging message is. I only know that i use BBSAK everyday to backup my 3rd party apps into indiv cods, like my 60-70 themes!!! I delete cods from my device and add cods back, all backed up from BBSAK.

HMMMMMM old habits die hard, I guess.
    tks jaydee, IDK what it is either. It was the first time it ever showed up when i usb'd to back up my apps. I use BBsak like once a week, unless I add a new theme inbetwn, thats the only time I back up more than needed.

60-70 themes! holy crow!

thats why i back up with bbsak so often, I don't keep all my themes on my bb. I try not to hold more than 30 on it. If i want something i havent used in a while, like you, i will add the cod file back

(sorry guys, i ran out of ty clicks. so iou to those that don't have them yet!)
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-15-11 at 08:24 AM.
    04-15-11 08:21 AM
    Oh sweetie! I don't mean i keep that many on my phone! LOL I keep it under 30 faves!
    But I have so many that I review and get sent to me, and try just from their descriptions and etc....It piles up!
    04-15-11 08:25 AM

That would make this killer theme even better!
    04-15-11 08:34 AM
    Do you think this is something that a lot of people would want? Its hard to make these kinds of choices sometimes.

By the way, what does everyone use (if at all) for loading truetype fonts onto their berry? I noticed there are some paid apps with a ton of built in fonts but I'm just really looking for something I can use just to load one or two of my own choice. Failing that, I'll just have to write my own app.

Russ.

04-15-11 09:27 AM
    Do you think this is something that a lot of people would want? Its hard to make these kinds of choices sometimes.

By the way, what does everyone use (if at all) for loading truetype fonts onto their berry? I noticed there are some paid apps with a ton of built in fonts but I'm just really looking for something I can use just to load one or two of my own choice. Failing that, I'll just have to write my own app.

Russ.

I think so. I choose my font size and style because it works well for me. I'm pretty confident that others do the same.

JayDee, P1nk, or Hamster are probably better-suited to talk about the TT fonts tools.
    04-15-11 09:52 AM
    Oh sweetie! I don't mean i keep that many on my phone! LOL I keep it under 30 faves!
    But I have so many that I review and get sent to me, and try just from their descriptions and etc....It piles up!
    oh Jaydee, I knew what you meant that you don't keep them all on your phone, I was holy crowing at the fact that you have that many themes! I thought I was bad lol, but I know, you have reviews to write& that's why you have so many!

I also keep about 30 faves only on my bb too

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-15-11 at 10:38 AM.
    04-15-11 10:00 AM
    Russ, in regards to the fonts, us 3 girls use FontCollection app(.99cents) and we dwld fonts from the Font app thread in the bb apps section.

As far as the theme goes, it would be awesome to set our own font size. I love Comfortaa at a 9/10 setting w/in my bb.

Is this the info you were looking for Russ? Sorry if I misunderstood, I'm trying to do 4 things at once......my damn cloning machine kicked on me, so there's just one of me for all of the chores LOL

04-15-11 10:03 AM
    Would you mind?
    I'm older than I look! LOL
    Eyes not as good as they should be!

Russ.

I would want this My eyes aren't what they used to be either...
    04-15-11 10:20 AM
    Russ, in regards to the fonts, us 3 girls use FontCollection app(.99cents) and we dwld fonts from the Font app thread in the bb apps section.

As far as the theme goes, it would be awesome to set our own font size. I love Comfortaa at a 9/10 setting w/in my bb.

Is this the info you were looking for Russ? Sorry if I misunderstood, I'm trying to do 4 things at once......my damn cloning machine kicked on me, so there's just one of me for all of the chores LOL

I have mine set to comfortaa as system font and 9/10 also!! Hehe..

So forgive my ignorance here, but reflex has user definable font...is that the font that shows on the homescreen? If so, how do I change it? I know totally noob question

And yes, Russ...we use font collection...great little app for only $.99
    04-15-11 10:23 AM
    Yes! Thanks! That was what I was interested in, I will check out font collection.

As far as the fonts go in Reflex, the list fonts are the ones you can customize, this affects things like the message lists and the lists in the other stock apps (third party apps are up to the developer as to what happens here). The homescreen fonts are fixed, but I've made them fairly large.

hamsterwheel and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-15-11 10:38 AM
    If any of you would like the custom version I just sent JD with more font control, just shoot me a PM and ill hook you up.

04-15-11 10:40 AM
    Yes! Thanks! That was what I was interested in, I will check out font collection.

As far as the fonts go in Reflex, the list fonts are the ones you can customize, this affects things like the message lists and the lists in the other stock apps (third party apps are up to the developer as to what happens here). The homescreen fonts are fixed, but I've made them fairly large.

If any of you would like the custom version I just sent JD with more font control, just shoot me a PM and ill hook you up.

Great, thx for the clarification
    I wouldn't mind the custom..will send you a pm
    You rock!
    04-15-11 10:46 AM
    I have mine set to comfortaa as system font and 9/10 also!! Hehe..

So forgive my ignorance here, but reflex has user definable font...is that the font that shows on the homescreen? If so, how do I change it? I know totally noob question

And yes, Russ...we use font collection...great little app for only $.99
    its my favorite font to use too!

great bb minds think alike

Yw, the font app is very nice to have and you can add any free fonts to it as well! Also, you can 'uninstall' the fonts(without uninstalling the app) so they don't take up room on your sd card when your not using them, and only install the ones you really want!
    04-15-11 10:50 AM
    I use FontCollection as well....for me it was well worth the 99 cents . As far as font ideas I get most of mine off the font thread in the Apps forum (esp the first 10 pages or so are full of them) . I just posted on it, so it isn't on page 3 (gasp) anymore! I use hootl_ _ _ sz 7 most of the time. My ttfs I get off of fonts101.com

04-15-11 11:16 AM
    Can anyone tell me if there is a keyboard shortcut to 'switch application'? I have a really bad habit of just using my end key and wind up with 18 open tabs to CB! tia

04-15-11 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the custom Russ! Rebooting now!

Bob may drop by soon, and I told him I'd leave him the launcher url.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17733850/OTA/EssexRamblings.jad

There it is Bob!!!
    Welcome back!
    04-15-11 11:21 AM
    Can anyone tell me if there is a keyboard shortcut to 'switch application'? I have a really bad habit of just using my end key and wind up with 18 open tabs to CB! tia

Yup! Just hold down the bb menu key and it will popup! (OS5 anyway, not sure about OS6).
    04-15-11 12:02 PM
    Yup! Just hold down the bb menu key and it will popup! (OS5 anyway, not sure about OS6).
    Cool Russ! TYVM!! Amazing how the simplest of things can make one !!!!

04-15-11 12:14 PM
    Russ, when I try to save something on my card, i can't see the highlight bar. It's black on black. How do I choose which folder I want to save into?

04-15-11 12:49 PM
23,186 ... 559560561562563 ...