I'll do even better than that!

Use the coupon code 'rambletopia' for a free copy, coupon has 5 uses.

Russ.
    Truly the nicest Storm owner I've ever met !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 06:54 PM

Russ.
    Thanks Russ....really lovin' this theme!
    04-14-11 07:00 PM
    Congrats Russ!!!

Everybody can purchase Reflex now!!!!
    Use our code to get some $ off...
    Need info? PM me!

Russ.
    That is very generous of you!
    Thanks for my copy, BTW!
    Come on guys...go get it!!!
    I did! I went and got my copy! But I missed out on the free coupon code! Still the best $3 i ever spent on a theme. I'm lovin it already!
    me too! Its freakin awesome! I love how the top dock disappears and re appears and reflects!

thanks for an awesome theme Russ. Well worth the wait
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-14-11 at 07:31 PM.
    04-14-11 07:12 PM
    so...i'm guessing no one has a clue about that "debugging enabled" message i rec'd with bbsak earlier?

i did try googling it, but couldn't find anything out.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-14-11 at 07:37 PM.
    04-14-11 07:32 PM
    so...i'm guessing no one has a clue about that "debugging enabled" message i rec'd with bbsak earlier?

I ve gotten away from using BBSAK mayself. I just don't need it.

04-14-11 08:05 PM

Russ.
    That is very generous of you!
    Thanks for my copy, BTW!
    Come on guys...go get it!!!
    I did! I went and got my copy! But I missed out on the free coupon code! Still the best $3 i ever spent on a theme. I'm lovin it already!

me too! Its freakin awesome! I love how the top dock disappears and re appears and reflects!

thanks for an awesome theme Russ. Well worth the wait
    Yeah!!!!! I was out for the evening and had phone on vibrate..didn't see all t he hoopla until now! Well, I thought I would be out of luck with the coupon, but it worked!!! I got my free copy...woot...
    Can't thank-you enough, Russ....have to go install and play with right now...
    04-14-11 08:28 PM
    Thanks Russ! Just got my copy.
    04-14-11 09:12 PM
    Does anyone know of an easy (user-friendly,lol) app for resizing wallpapers? There are several here on the site, but go figure that so many of them aren't my Bold size. TIA

04-14-11 09:49 PM
    Glad everyone is enjoying the theme! I just posted the advertising threads in the themes section and my blackberry has lit up like a Christmas tree! Wow!
    04-14-11 10:02 PM
    Does anyone know of an easy (user-friendly,lol) app for resizing wallpapers? There are several here on the site, but go figure that so many of them aren't my Bold size. TIA

I use Photoshop my self and have never used an app. However, Here is an online picture resizer. Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
    04-14-11 10:11 PM
    JayDee,

I *love* that waves wallpaper you posted here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/pr...3/#post6224862

.... don't suppose you have it storm sized or an original I can resize do you?

The colors in the water really stand out.
    04-14-11 10:54 PM

Russ.
    Thanks. I got one!
    04-14-11 10:55 PM

Sorry Pink, I don't use it anymore as I had several issues with it previously, very well was user error, but I really didn't need it anyway.
    04-14-11 11:53 PM
    I don't really use it anymore either except to modify cods if necessary.
    04-15-11 12:18 AM
    All,

There's an update for DS. It supposedly adds support for Playbook and fixes some existing issues.

For you, Jim, reports from the hybrid threads have this fixing the issue where the phone wouldn't connect to DM after loading King's v4 hybrid. I guess there's still a problem with the DTMF tones and voice mail. The builder is swapping CODs left and right to isolate the issue. I think I'll still sit this one out until he finds the fix.
    04-15-11 12:36 AM
    ok, tks anyway Sky, Jim and Prince. So if you guys don't use that to back up your 3rd party apps, what do you use then?

I got the debug msg., I 'quit' out of the screen-rehOoked to bbsak & then it worked fine., so IDK what happened.

04-15-11 05:50 AM
    ok, tks anyway Sky, Jim and Prince. So if you guys don't use that to back up your 3rd party apps, what do you use then?

I got the debug msg., I 'quit' out of the screen-rehOoked to bbsak & then it worked fine., so IDK what happened.

Old School baby! It involves using the device switch wizard in DM to suck all the stuff from your BB and then saving that folder. There is a link in my sig I think. If not or if its broken I can get it for you.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-15-11 05:58 AM

I use BB Boss to back up my 3rd party apps.
    04-15-11 06:11 AM
    I use Photoshop my self and have never used an app. However, Here is an online picture resizer. Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!
    Thanks Midd! I'll give that a try and let ya know how they turn out!
    Have a great day all....another packed day in the OR for me!

04-15-11 06:26 AM
    tks Midd, I'll check that out today. I have that installed on my laptop also. I didn't think of Boss for that, a function I forget it has also!

04-15-11 06:27 AM
    ok, so another curious question. Is there a enable/disable 'debugging' on our bb's I'm unaware of? I've scoured thru the menu & did a search on the bb, but nothing.

It really baffled me as to why that hap'd with bbsak yest when I went to back up 3rd party apps. I don't even know what debugging is (I know there's a feature on my iPad for it tho) I do plan on googling debugging later to understand it.

04-15-11 06:36 AM
    Old School baby! It involves using the device switch wizard in DM to suck all the stuff from your BB and then saving that folder. There is a link in my sig I think. If not or if its broken I can get it for you.

ok, ty Sky! I'll look into that as well. I'm soooo sorry I missed your posted before, the mornings are usually hectic here getting ready for school!

04-15-11 06:49 AM
    Morning everyone..

P1nk...ha - I still use BBSAK, but I guess it's time to move on according to the guys, lol. I'll give Boss a try.

Russ, your theme is fantastic! Thanks again...

Off to get the kid to school, check in later.
    04-15-11 07:12 AM
    JayDee,

I *love* that waves wallpaper you posted here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f212/pr...3/#post6224862

.... don't suppose you have it storm sized or an original I can resize do you?

The colors in the water really stand out.

Anytime Russ! Happy to share!
    Thanks again for the theme. The font for the menus is not user changeable, is that what you intended? The list fonts are a lot easier to read tho!!
    04-15-11 07:17 AM
    Midd, does BB Boss save them as cods?
    04-15-11 07:18 AM
23,186 ... 558559560561562 ...