This is just a friendly reminder that even tho we have be sent to rehab doesn't mean we are free to post screenies!
    Staring at screen shots is part of your 12 stepper.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    04-14-11 09:01 AM
    I need a copy of the VZW red logo wallpaper.

Anyone hook me up?
    I've been searching the wallie forum but no luck so far...

Also, I need a PLAIN tray theme with 6.1 icons...
    Can my peeps give me some suggestions?
    04-14-11 09:21 AM
    Bunnies and butterflies make me want to retaliate with boobs and buttocks. However I'm a gentleman most of the time and won't subject the ladies to such things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 10:04 AM
    Bunnies and butterflies make me want to retaliate with boobs and buttocks. However I'm a gentleman most of the time and won't subject the ladies to such things.

Forget your retaliation and help me find the vzw logo wallie?
    04-14-11 10:25 AM
    I need a copy of the VZW red logo wallpaper.

Anyone hook me up?
    I've been searching the wallie forum but no luck so far...

Also, I need a PLAIN tray theme with 6.1 icons...
    Can my peeps give me some suggestions?
    Jaydee, I've got the vzw red logo wp.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-14-11 11:19 AM
    I haven't had time to load the newer one yet I'm still on his beta v4. I plan on doing it this weekend. I'm not sure what he changed in it so I'm not much help there. I could BBM him and ask if you want.
    Nah, no problem. I'm gonna pass on it. To many weird issues with it. I'm running really sweet and fine with the last version, gonna stick with it. Doesn't mean I don't want to hear your impressions of it tho My laptop was running kind of funky slow and I was wondering if that file had anything to do with it. I dumped it and alls well again, no clue, just sayin.
    04-14-11 11:30 AM
    ok Jim, here's what I also did with that wp you posted, my baby looks yummy now!

cbreze likes this.
    04-14-11 11:50 AM
    ok Jim, here's what I also did with that wp you posted, my baby looks yummy now!

You makin' your own themes now? Or is that a wallie over lay? In any case it's got Pink written all over it.
    04-14-11 11:56 AM
    ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! makin my own themes, your funny LOL!

No its a theme 'InSeven Pink' by Raypho and I used the pix you posted an set it as my wp

04-14-11 11:59 AM
    Pink, it's so hot in here at work that I need a cup of frozen yogurt right now!!!! With or without fruit!!
    04-14-11 12:48 PM
    Man, where has the day gone....

P1nk, love the screen! yummo, and makes me want one those too! We have GoodBerries here and I think I'll had that way...
    04-14-11 01:57 PM
    Pink, it's so hot in here at work that I need a cup of frozen yogurt right now!!!! With or without fruit!!
    its not too hot here, but I can say, my screen looks yummy.....i haven't taken a bite out of it yet
    Man, where has the day gone....

P1nk, love the screen! yummo, and makes me want one those too! We have GoodBerries here and I think I'll had that way...
    thanks Hamster! We don't have a goodberrie around here, at least not that i know of. lol. We do on the other hand have 'Jamba Juice' NOW that I LOVE!

btw, Jaydee, any word from Russ yet on Reflex being ready?

also, something strange happened to me today. perhaps someone may know the answer to this. I did a back up and bbsak. Well, i hooked into bbsak, clicked ok to load etc., then a screen popped up saying that it couldn't continue because of something with "debugging enabled" so I clicked quit like the option offered. I went back into bbsak and then backed up no problem. So any ideas? that has never happened to me before. Is there a setting on my bb i should know about? if so, should debugging be "enabled?"
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-14-11 at 03:16 PM.
    04-14-11 03:14 PM
    Hey Ramblers!
    Since I am leaving for vacation on Saturday (don't fret! Laptop and BlackBerry coming along.) I added VZW Mobile Broadband Connect to my VZW plan and am using it now. It is fast and no different than having wi-fi...at least to me!

I am mildly surprised, to say the least!
    Well worth whatever I end up paying for it to avoid divorce of being taken somewhere with no internet access.

As for Russ...let me ask Sky. Have not heard from Russ all day. He hasn't posted here and he said he would.
    04-14-11 04:37 PM
    Jaydee, curiously wondering, isn't the mobile broadband the same as tethering? I don't tether a lot ' but always thought it to be pretty fast.

04-14-11 04:41 PM
    I've tethered a few times. Jim, your right it is fast.

04-14-11 04:54 PM
    What is it to tether with verizon's blessing, $20 a month with a cap of 2GB? Or is it a 5 GB cap?

04-14-11 05:08 PM
    Since we are in rehab, I thought I would offer an option for quiet reflection and good therapy. Check out "Decorah Eagles in Iowa" live stream. Mom and Dad have three young eaglets and the live cam is right on the edge of the nest. Pretty cool.
    I didn't know they still had the video cam still up. I watched that everyday before and after they were born. It was pretty cool, I'm need to go back there and see how much they have changed.
    04-14-11 05:51 PM
    I think it's 5GB.

04-14-11 05:51 PM
    As for Russ...let me ask Sky. Have not heard from Russ all day. He hasn't posted here and he said he would.
    Sorry about keeping everyone waiting, it's been one heck of a busy day getting this ready for release. I just uploaded the theme to Mobihand and have been waiting for it to appear in the catalog, the link is:

Reflex - CrackBerry App Store

My brain is now officially numb

Russ.
    Last edited by russnash; 04-14-11 at 06:07 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-14-11 05:56 PM
    Russ.
    Rehab is the right place for that.
    04-14-11 06:12 PM
    Rehab is the right place for that.
    I'm having a hard time disagreeing with that statement

I'm trying to medicate with coffee atm.
    04-14-11 06:22 PM
    Sorry about keeping everyone waiting, it's been one heck of a busy day getting this ready for release. I just uploaded the theme to Mobihand and have been waiting for it to appear in the catalog, the link is:

Reflex - CrackBerry App Store

Russ.
    You didn't call it a peek-a-boo weather slot? Lmao!

04-14-11 06:40 PM
    Congrats Russ!!!

Everybody can purchase Reflex now!!!!
    Use our code to get some $ off...
    Need info? PM me!
    04-14-11 06:42 PM
    Congrats Russ!!!

Everybody can purchase Reflex now!!!!
    Use our code to get some $ off...
    Need info? PM me!
    I'll do even better than that!

Use the coupon code 'rambletopia' for a free copy, coupon has 5 uses.

Russ.
    04-14-11 06:45 PM
    That is very generous of you!
    Thanks for my copy, BTW!
    Come on guys...go get it!!!
    04-14-11 06:53 PM
23,186 ... 557558559560561 ...