Say hello to my little friend. Found him down the hall here at the rehab center.

This is where we're all headed I'm afraid.
    04-14-11 12:30 AM
    Ran into these guys here at the rehab, having a 12 stepper meeting down the hall. They think they're still back in the nineties. Ouch!
    04-14-11 12:39 AM
    OK guys. I am going to create a launcher for our berries for the Rambling thread. To which page url do you want me to point it?

What name shall we give it?

A logo of some sort?

ER (Essex Ramblings)?

Ramblings?

Tell me!!! I wanna do this today. Will only cost me a few bucks and we will have it!
    The only problem with working nights is sleeping all day and having to catch up on stuff. I vote for the Essex Ramblin Rehab Rejects
    04-14-11 12:43 AM
    The only problem with working nights is sleeping all day and having to catch up on stuff. I vote for the Essex Ramblin Rehab Rejects
    Yeah, you missed it while you were sleeping. It's back in one of Jaydees posts. Download and install the "star" icon where ever you want.
    04-14-11 12:47 AM
    Yeah, you missed it while you were sleeping. It's back in one of Jaydees posts. Download and install the "star" icon where ever you want.
    Yeah I saw that. I'll never have a problem finding home, regardless of where it gets moved to.
    04-14-11 12:57 AM
    Pink,I saw this and thought of you. Could be your new CB "handle". ballin'huh? New avvie?
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-14-11 01:00 AM
    Yeah I saw that. I'll never have a problem finding home, regardless of where it gets moved to.
    Kinda cool having our own icon gateway to our little rehab world, but, yeah, I hear ya. It seems the fewest amount of button presses to get someplace is a worthy goal. I think rehab is making us all a little nutty.
    04-14-11 01:12 AM
    hey all just a quick stop in-busy day for me today again!

Update-i rec'd emails for Ssix & InSeven, the 6.1 icon issue has been resolved so the themers are allowed to keep the 6.1 icons! woot!

Jim, that looks awesome! I will grab that pix later& set it for my avvie tyvm!!! that was very thoughtful of you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 06:34 AM
    Well, I've had a busy evening putting the finishing touches to Reflex. Finally have a decent working torch and storm version! I also made some small changes to all the versions, one to remove something I had done which I usually consider a cardinal sin, I hadn't left the list font settings at the default which would have stopped anyone using their own fonts!

I can say with 99.999999999% certainty that I will be releasing tomorrow morning after one last final check around all the devices.

Russ.
    Russ, This is excellent news!!!
    Can't wait for this! And if you set the fonts to user designated then don't worry about my custom.
    04-14-11 06:38 AM
    Hey Rambling Rehab buddies:
    Here's the dropbox link for the STAR because we really ARE you know...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17733850/OTA/EssexRamblings.jad

This should allow you to launch the Rambletopia thread closer to the end of the posts instead of at the beginning.

Best I could do.
    ThePinkChameleon and cbreze like this.
    04-14-11 06:42 AM
    hey all just a quick stop in-busy day for me today again!

Update-i rec'd emails for Ssix & InSeven, the 6.1 icon issue has been resolved so the themers are allowed to keep the 6.1 icons! woot!

Jim, that looks awesome! I will grab that pix later& set it for my avvietyvm!!! that was very thoughtful of you

Busy here again as well...but have to make time to stop in here, lol.
    I got the update emails as well, but seeing that I didn't update back to OS6, I'm good

Can't wait for this! And if you set the fonts to user designated then don't worry about my custom.
    Yay!!! woohoo. Gonna be checking all day

This should allow you to launch the Rambletopia thread closer to the end of the posts instead of at the beginning.

Best I could do.
    Thanks again..will try this one! Love having our own little star

@Jim..they really are driving you and us loco
    04-14-11 06:49 AM
    Russ I'm soo excited to get tis theme,Reflex, from you!!! I've literally been on the edge of my seat patiently waiting! Its going to be a great one I'm sure thanks for all your work you've put into it.

04-14-11 06:49 AM

Best I could do.
    tyvm for this Jaydee-i never did get a chance to install the other link you posted so I'm off to install this one now while I have 2mins! this is great, thks again!

04-14-11 06:52 AM
    oh and Jaydee, here's me being a pita again, that bunny & butterfly wp you posted a ss of last nite, could you share it please? It looks so cuddly cute! TIA

04-14-11 06:54 AM
    Say hello to my little friend. Found him down the hall here at the rehab center.

This is where we're all headed I'm afraid.
    Ran into these guys here at the rehab, having a 12 stepper meeting down the hall. They think they're still back in the nineties. Ouch!
    Jim, so glad we have some neighbors that suffer from the same addiction we do!!!

Which room is the guy in with the needles? I'm visiting him today!
    LMAO!!!!
    04-14-11 06:57 AM

here you go Pink!
    Enjoy sweetie!!
    (This is in honor of pcgizmo)
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-14-11 07:18 AM
    tyvm Jaydee, and I'm soooo sure that Paul will love that ss!
    04-14-11 07:22 AM
    Russ I'm soo excited to get tis theme,Reflex, from you!!! I've literally been on the edge of my seat patiently waiting! Its going to be a great one I'm sure thanks for all your work you've put into it.
    Thanks to Steve and Sky too for all the help they've given me with testing and suggestions. Couldn't have done it without them.

This is awesome news! I was disappointed when I put the OS6.0 icons into the theme, it just lost something. Looks like I'm going to be a busy bee this morning getting the OS6.1 icons back in before releasing.

Yup! I still can't believe I did this as it's always been one of my basic rules to not touch it. But then, I used a very different method to build this theme which involved basically using theme builder once at the beginning and then doing everything else in a text editor afterwards so my attention got a bit shifted. I've been dreaming in svg code for the past several weeks I'm sure there's a 12 step program for this issue too.

Yay!!! woohoo. Gonna be checking all day
    I'll be sure to post when it's all ready.
    04-14-11 07:24 AM

here you go Pink!
    Enjoy sweetie!!
    (This is in honor of pcgizmo)
    This is just a friendly reminder that even tho we have be sent to rehab doesn't mean we are free to post screenies!
    04-14-11 07:36 AM
    Pink,I saw this and thought of you. Could be your new CB "handle". ballin'huh? New avvie?
    i'm totally ballin now Jim! Avvie all set up thanks Oh and Jim i will have a surprise to post for you later as well
    Busy here again as well...but have to make time to stop in here, lol.
    I got the update emails as well, but seeing that I didn't update back to OS6, I'm good
    I think I may look to update those both today, I didn't do it the last time. I'm hoping to have time todays schedule is looking totally psycho! I need to clone myself into 8 people!

Hey Prince, hows things going. Nice to see you found your way home Like hamster said, we'll def need a show for sure now that we're all in rehab.....do i hear Amy Winehouse's rehab song playing in the background????LMAO
    04-14-11 07:40 AM
    I tried to load/install King's latest and got that broken/stopped working error for my app loader. It seems some others have been getting the same thing. I tried it on both my laptops with the same bad results, so me thinks it's not my stuff. It seems on that thread it is hit/miss for getting it on. Some have no issue and some can't make it happen.(possible drivers were mentioned as the issue) Also, certain issues with it on some that did get it to install, so think I'll stay happy with his last version for now.
    Did anyone here try Kings newer version4 out? Middbrew maybe or anyone else. Just wondering your results.
    I haven't had time to load the newer one yet I'm still on his beta v4. I plan on doing it this weekend. I'm not sure what he changed in it so I'm not much help there. I could BBM him and ask if you want.
    04-14-11 07:40 AM
    Thanks to Steve and Sky too for all the help they've given me with testing and suggestions. Couldn't have done it without them.

This is awesome news! I was disappointed when I put the OS6.0 icons into the theme, it just lost something. Looks like I'm going to be a busy bee this morning getting the OS6.1 icons back in before releasing.

Yup! I still can't believe I did this as it's always been one of my basic rules to not touch it. But then, I used a very different method to build this theme which involved basically using theme builder once at the beginning and then doing everything else in a text editor afterwards so my attention got a bit shifted. I've been dreaming in svg code for the past several weeks I'm sure there's a 12 step program for this issue too.

I'll be sure to post when it's all ready.
    i'll be sure to check in during the day as well for this! As for the fonts, thats awesome i'll be able to use my choice, I love Comfortaa!

Kudos to Steve and Sky for beta testing the theme! thanks guys!
    04-14-11 07:46 AM
    Greetings everyone. Any work around for moving in and out when using the video feature with the 9650? Obviously, I can set it before starting to record but then have no option to move in and out. I miss that feature from my old 8330 Curve.
    04-14-11 08:35 AM
    Since we are in rehab, I thought I would offer an option for quiet reflection and good therapy. Check out "Decorah Eagles in Iowa" live stream. Mom and Dad have three young eaglets and the live cam is right on the edge of the nest. Pretty cool.
    04-14-11 08:40 AM
    btw, you guys want a good laugh- I just fig'd out how to open & close more tabs while using OM to browse! >.<

Lmao-i guess that's a dumb @$$ move right there

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-19-11 at 10:23 AM.
    04-14-11 08:54 AM
23,186 ... 556557558559560 ...