I think your problem with not getting to the right page is a CB forums issue. Desktop or BB links alike, sometimes it happens to me, too. That path gets me there more often than not.
    I think so also as even my lapptops have this issue on CB(ullsh!t) only
    04-13-11 12:42 PM
    Do you really have your subscription set to notify you on EVERY post? Wow. That's hardcore.
    Hardcore for sure. MIne is set to last post so I get one then no more until I revisit. I couldn't handle everyone come thru. Waaaaay to mucho.
    04-13-11 12:44 PM
    Guys, glad you like the icon and shortcut. To clarify, I used Underway's link to the "new"est post, so I think it means last one you read on the device?

If it doesn't work perfectly I apologize.
    For three bucks, I can get another one done. I just need to provide them with the proper url.

Hamster, the name that Russ chose should show up as you roll over the star.

Pink, I also get notifications for every post. My berry's gonna explode with all the updates!!!!
    04-13-11 01:03 PM
    Well, I also put a QL shortcut for the rambletopia thread, but no matter what I do everytime I access it it takes me 3 pages back and I have to scroll to the proper (latest)page. I think it's easiest to just leave om open to the thread and hit "R" for a quick refresh to get the latest. OM is usually just for CB on my berry anyway. I like the star icon tho for quicker access using the BB browser, however so far it has put me a page or two back also which requires more button presses and we all know how quick the webkit is on CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 01:34 PM
    Love the launcher Jaydee! Thanks for doing that!

04-13-11 01:43 PM
    ok, excuse for sounding like a dumba$$, but I'm about to dwnld the laucher Jaydee posted for us- do I need to set any permissions to deny? And do I say NO to application trust status?

Thanks!

04-13-11 01:55 PM
    Dropping in again..

Phew, it's busy in here today
    Set my QL to this thread and also does not take me to "last" post...
    I'm ok with that though.

I only get notifications of last post as well...I think my berry wouldn't like me very much if I did it for every post
    P1nk, yes - Yahoo has been acting weird with the notifications today..I was getting some I've already read and at weird times. It seems to have settled down for now

Thanks, Jaydee,,,should have know that
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 04-19-11 at 12:46 PM.
    04-13-11 01:57 PM
    How do you uninstall something from BB App World that you don't want?

I downloaded two themes that are for OS5 and it says installed but of course they don't appear on my phone. How do I uninstall them???

NVERMIND!!!
    Found the DELETE menu choice!
    Wow! Reading is vital, huh?
    Hmm, The things I want to say...but better not.
    Last edited by middbrew; 04-19-11 at 06:19 PM.
    04-13-11 02:00 PM
    OK guys. I am going to create a launcher for our berries for the Rambling thread. To which page url do you want me to point it?

What name shall we give it?

A logo of some sort?

ER (Essex Ramblings)?

Ramblings?

Tell me!!! I wanna do this today. Will only cost me a few bucks and we will have it!
    If you ask shane he might do it for free.

EDIT: Should have read all the post before I posted this.
    Last edited by middbrew; 04-13-11 at 02:28 PM.
    04-13-11 02:02 PM
    ok, excuse for sounding like a dumba$$, but I'm about to dwnld the laucher Jaydee posted for us- do I need to set any permissions to deny? And do I say NO to application trust status?

Thanks!

P1nk, I didn't set any permissions, just installed..I did give it trusted app status..IDK if that's right, tho, lol
    04-13-11 02:07 PM
    10 characters
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 04-19-11 at 12:48 PM.
    04-13-11 02:38 PM
    P1nk, I didn't set any permissions, just installed..I did give it trusted app status..IDK if that's right, tho, lol
    yea thats what i fig'd but i saw a post the 99 put saying he didnt give it trusted stats ??? I'm guessing he was just playin then! lol. I thought he was serious!
    04-13-11 03:15 PM
    Dropping in again..

Phew, it's busy in here today
    Set my QL to this thread and also does not take me to "last" post...
    I'm ok with that though.

I only get notifications of last post as well...I think my berry wouldn't like me very much if I did it for every post
    P1nk, yes - Yahoo has been acting weird with the notifications today..I was getting some I've already read and at weird times. It seems to have settled down for now

Thanks, Jaydee,,,should have know that Did I just pull a Norli
    this is exactly what my yahoo has been doing today! ugh! super annnnnnnnoying!
    04-13-11 03:16 PM
    Do you really have your subscription set to notify you on EVERY post? Wow. That's hardcore.
    Hardcore for sure. MIne is set to last post so I get one then no more until I revisit. I couldn't handle everyone come thru. Waaaaay to mucho.
    yea, hey, i need to stay in the loop of things LOL
    04-13-11 03:17 PM
    I tried to load/install King's latest and got that broken/stopped working error for my app loader. It seems some others have been getting the same thing. I tried it on both my laptops with the same bad results, so me thinks it's not my stuff. It seems on that thread it is hit/miss for getting it on. Some have no issue and some can't make it happen.(possible drivers were mentioned as the issue) Also, certain issues with it on some that did get it to install, so think I'll stay happy with his last version for now.
    Did anyone here try Kings newer version4 out? Middbrew maybe or anyone else. Just wondering your results.
    04-13-11 03:50 PM
    Banning Norlis here???? Looks behind to see if the straight jacket folk are on the way. Hamster, did I get a bbm invite confirmation from you this AM? I think I did but the name was not Hamsterwheel? Dang, I am a real norli with this bbm thing.
    Yes, you did Runkle...That's my real name on BBM
    04-13-11 04:32 PM
    I go away for a few days and you guys move to a different neighborhood! Actually, I did BBM Jaydee and Paul last night, I'm aware of what's been going on. How's everybody doing?

Last edited by princebb; 04-13-11 at 04:41 PM.
    04-13-11 04:34 PM
    Hey Keith, glad you found us. They put all the" real" bold addicts in rehab.

04-13-11 07:33 PM
    Banning Norlis here???? Looks behind to see if the straight jacket folk are on the way. Hamster, did I get a bbm invite confirmation from you this AM? I think I did but the name was not Hamsterwheel? Dang, I am a real norli with this bbm thing.
    Runkle I added you today, remember?
    04-13-11 08:04 PM
    I just found a way to cure my cussing!
    Instead of something bad sounding, I can say "Oh sugar smacks cereal!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, sorry the launcher isn't perfect but the company writes it really quickly and I guess it DOES work. Just thought we could use a launcher for getting to Rehab quickly!

Jim, I hope you don't mind but I used your quote in my siggy.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-19-11 at 09:47 AM.
    04-13-11 08:07 PM
    Norli??? Whoa I am out of the loop!! Off to do some research and catch up!!

04-13-11 08:12 PM
    I go away for a few days and you guys move to a different neighborhood! Actually, I did BBM Jaydee and Paul last night, I'm aware of what's been going on. How's everybody doing?

Hiya, Prince...All is well, we even have our own little place hang out
    Now we certainly have a topic for the show...we're all in Rehab, lol!

Hey Keith, glad you found us. They put all the" real" bold addicts in rehab.

Nicely said

I just found a way to cure my cussing!
    Instead of something bad sounding, I can say "Oh Norli!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, sorry the launcher isn't perfect but the company writes it really quickly and I guess it DOES work. Just thought we could use a launcher for getting to Rehab quickly!

Jim, I hope you don't mind but I used your quote in my siggy.
    Jaydee.. the launcher does work! Thanks for setting up...now if only it would launch in OM....

Norli??? Whoa I am out of the loop!! Off to do some research and catch up!!

Welcome back TJ...I'm sure you'll find out soon enough...hehe
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 04-19-11 at 12:49 PM.
    04-13-11 08:32 PM
    Well, I've had a busy evening putting the finishing touches to Reflex. Finally have a decent working torch and storm version! I also made some small changes to all the versions, one to remove something I had done which I usually consider a cardinal sin, I hadn't left the list font settings at the default which would have stopped anyone using their own fonts!

I can say with 99.999999999% certainty that I will be releasing tomorrow morning after one last final check around all the devices.

Russ.
    04-13-11 10:57 PM
    Jaydee, thanks for your efforts getting us all the rehab "star" link. I have it set and also have the OM link set. I can get to rehab smokin' fast now.
    No prob on your siggy, I love it.
    I'm starting to like rehab. Makes me feel like I've gone so far and done so much with my bold I need rehabilitation.
    04-14-11 12:19 AM
    reading is fundamental jaydee LOL[/QUOTE]

Jaydee can stay fun if she wants. I'll take the mental part.
    04-14-11 12:30 AM
23,186 ... 555556557558559 ...