Jaydee, how about a tavern in ancient roman times? that sounds fun!
    04-12-11 06:51 PM
    Wow that sux for people who haven't run afoul of a mod and have been working toward genius status or whatever. Sorry, all the help you've provided for this thread doesn't count because we've decided the entire thread isn't helpful. You now know nothing about memory leaks. Have a nice day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sky,
    It's got nothing to do with what we have helped people with. Nothing to do with problems we have solved. It's all a form of retribution. Don't you see?
    Obviously Yester sided with them all too. He was the one who told us we could stay in the thread. Can't believe he caved too. Never thought ill of him. But it wasn't his doing anyway. Check your public pages. See which mod's name is on there. I can tell you right now who it was.

PS Does that mean you won't help me with my memory leaks? Or my GPS anymore?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-12-11 at 06:57 PM.
    04-12-11 06:54 PM
    Jaydee, how about a tavern in ancient roman times? that sounds fun!
    Well, good god Pink! What the **** did they wear? And can I attend with my purple manicure with the little white and glitter reeds on them?
    04-12-11 06:58 PM
    ok, well think of the movie "gladiator" and of course you can keep your purple manicure! My toesies are bubble gum pink and my nails w/be done metallic purple 2moro!

04-12-11 07:04 PM
    Scratching my head here! I go on vacation and come back to the Ramblers in Rehab?? What's going on? How disappointing when this was the main thread I would go to in the 9650 forum for help!! Sorry all.

04-12-11 07:13 PM
    Scratching my head here! I go on vacation and come back to the Ramblers in Rehab?? What's going on? How disappointing when this was the main thread I would go to in the 9650 forum for help!! Sorry all.

Well we're all still here TJ. Just that what we know and what we help each other with is not deemed appropriate enough for the 9650 thread.
    But we will still be here if you want to say hi. At least some of us will still be here....
    04-12-11 07:15 PM
    Well we're all still here TJ. Just that what we know and what we help each other with is not deemed appropriate enough for the 9650 thread.
    But we will still be here if you want to say hi. At least some of us will still be here....
    Thanks Jaydee! I see.....how sad considering the number of people who referenced the thread for advice and direction even if they never posted in it!

04-12-11 07:21 PM
    A tavern it is! And anyone can wear whatever they like, any color...
    My toes are blue and white...they are ballin'

P1nk....hmm..BB Protect...Maybe so. Ugh. I hate this part about investigating, lol
    This is where I come for help with my BB, and this is where I will stay.
    I kinda liked being Master Hamster, now I'm Addicted Hamster. Whoa.
    04-12-11 07:22 PM
    Hi TJ good to see you. Hope vacay was good...unfortunately like Jaydee said, our thread got moved & we will still be here!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-12-11 at 07:26 PM.
    04-12-11 07:23 PM
    hamster, did you notice a difference after you installed bb protect a couple days ago? Or was the leak worse before that. I know, the narrowing down part sux

04-12-11 07:25 PM
    hamster, did you notice a difference after you installed bb protect a couple days ago? Or was the leak worse before that. I know, the narrowing down part sux

The leak wasn't so bad before that. So maybe it is BB Protect..I'll have to check the settings...I don't use it unless needed. It does have the weekly back-up option enabled, so maybe that's it???

Do any of you guys that have BB Protect notice a difference in memory?
    04-12-11 07:30 PM
    Hi TJ good to see you. Hope vacay was good...unfortunately like Jaydee said, our thread got moved & we will still be here!

Thanks P1nk!! Vacation was beautiful and much needed! My first real vaca since 1994! Yikies!

Well, this is where I will be too....rehab it is! I never paid much attention to post counts anyway....I know where to find help when I need it!!

04-12-11 07:36 PM
    Oh, my. I'm glad I checked in when I did or I might have thought all was lost. Maybe all was lost but now I'm found - or something to that effect (affect???).

Anyone for GUNS - tonic is optional!
    04-12-11 07:57 PM
    The leak wasn't so bad before that. So maybe it is BB Protect..I'll have to check the settings...I don't use it unless needed. It does have the weekly back-up option enabled, so maybe that's it???

Do any of you guys that have BB Protect notice a difference in memory?
    Thanks P1nk!! Vacation was beautiful and much needed! My first real vaca since 1994! Yikies!

Well, this is where I will be too....rehab it is! I never paid much attention to post counts anyway....I know where to find help when I need it!!

Now I can tell my mamma with pride that I'm in rehab!
    LMFAO!
    I have BB Protect and the memory leak is about the same as before. Legendary.
    04-12-11 08:00 PM
    Now I can tell my mamma with pride that I'm in rehab!
    LMFAO!
    I have BB Protect and the memory leak is about the same as before. Legendary.
    It's nice being in rehab...pass the gun and tonic, please

So what could it be?
    ....I give up...leaks and now rehab...let the good times roll.
    04-12-11 08:05 PM
    Tj, glad the vacay was saaaweet and worth it

I'll take a gun, hold the tonic please!

Frack rehab, let's drink till we're 3 sheets to the wind.

04-12-11 08:09 PM
    Would it help if I made a door from the 9650 Forum to this thread? I can sticky the thread redirect. Would that help any?

I like the idea of this becoming a cafe, much like the TrackBall Lights or TBL in OT. You guys should start a BBM group too.
    04-12-11 08:27 PM
    Would it help if I made a door from the 9650 Forum to this thread? I can sticky the thread redirect. Would that help any?

I like the idea of this becoming a cafe, much like the TrackBall Lights or TBL in OT. You guys should start a BBM group too.
    Rich, please help, yes! a door from the 9650 thread would be so appreciated!
    I think our thread is better than TBL!!!!
    We need a new name tho...
    04-12-11 08:48 PM
    Tj, glad the vacay was saaaweet and worth it

I'll take a gun, hold the tonic please!

Frack rehab, let's drink till we're 3 sheets to the wind.

yeah, screw the tonic!
    Guns for everyone!
    On the house!
    04-12-11 08:50 PM
    I'm sorry guys, but it appears that redirects do NOT like to be stickied.
    04-12-11 08:58 PM
    I'm sorry guys, but it appears that redirects do NOT like to be stickied.
    Dang! Well, we are gonna need our own launcher now like TBL. I'ma gonna find a developer to create one for us! Wiki wiki.
    04-12-11 09:11 PM
    So, does this mean I can post here now even though I have a storm2? :-)

This is such a great thread, I've only discovered it since meeting sky through theme testing. I can never see such a friendly social cafe developing under the storm2 device section, all the posters ever do in there is whine and complain.

Russ.

04-12-11 09:28 PM
    So, does this mean I can post here now even though I have a storm2? :-)

This is such a great thread, I've only discovered it since meeting sky through theme testing. I can never see such a friendly social cafe developing under the storm2 device section, all the posters ever do in there is whine and complain.

Russ.

Russ!!
    You are welcomed here anytime! And if you wanna whine and complain, you"ll have to get in line behind me! Course all I complain about are the mods...LMAO. (But NOT Rich!! )

Howz the theme coming? There are quite a few people here who are waiting to buy Reflex the moment it hits the store!
    04-12-11 09:33 PM
    I might have missed the lead up to the move - were the, ahem, serious folk in 9650 offended by the tenor of this thread so that it had to be moved elsewhere - shuttered behind asylum doors!
    04-12-11 10:43 PM
    Maybe I belong in "rehab" I'm downloading King's latest for immediate installation.
    04-12-11 11:24 PM
23,186 ... 552553554555556 ...