I did decide to upgrade my Q/L after all and after underway posted about the GPS toggle. I always thought that to be a really nice feature when in os-5. I do believe gps does drain off battery at a faster rate when on so being able to toggle it on and off is really handy. Works very slick as like on that other os. The rest of the upgrade is insignificant to me, but this is very cool. Hope everyone's weekend is going good. Ciao
    04-09-11 04:40 PM
    Sure is quiet around here. Everyone must be enjoying their weekend. Grandkida all weekend here, which translates into a lot of exhausting fun. I think I'll load up the new QL also, just to stay current.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 01:40 PM
    Sure is quiet around here. Everyone must be enjoying their weekend. Grandkida all weekend here, which translates into a lot of exhausting fun. I think I'll load up the new QL also, just to stay current.

Skyboxer,
    I just finished my review of Reflex for Russ and sent it to him via email. He is going to tell me when he wants it published (posted). Thanks for putting him in touch with me. I told him I love the theme and I may even ask him to customize it a bit for me (for payment of course) so I can keep using it.

Thanks again!

04-10-11 02:03 PM
    I did decide to upgrade my Q/L after all and after underway posted about the GPS toggle. I always thought that to be a really nice feature when in os-5. I do believe gps does drain off battery at a faster rate when on so being able to toggle it on and off is really handy. Works very slick as like on that other os. The rest of the upgrade is insignificant to me, but this is very cool. Hope everyone's weekend is going good. Ciao
    Jim, I installed the QL update but I don't know how to set up the GPS toggle. Any suggestions? I want to use that but I'm stuck.
    04-10-11 02:05 PM
    You have to edit the GPS Toggle menu item. Mine is set to 5,5,2. It identifies menu items. OPTIONS menu, item 5, item 5, item 2.

jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-10-11 02:25 PM
    You have to edit the GPS Toggle menu item. Mine is set to 5,5,2. It identifies menu items. OPTIONS menu, item 5, item 5, item 2.
    As underway says above. The path I followed is: add item/quicklaunch function/choose function>gps toggle/parameters enter as above 5,5,2 then save and your done. Don't forget to assign a key to it.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-10-11 02:46 PM

As underway says above. The path I followed is: add item/quicklaunch function/choose function>gps toggle/parameters enter as above 5,5,2 then save and your done. Don't forget to assign a key to it.
    OK so I set GPS Toggle, but when I go to type something in the "set parameters here" field it says field full.

Wha???
    04-10-11 03:24 PM
    Did you get my bbm? Erase the parameters part then fill it in with 5,5,2

jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-10-11 03:48 PM
    Hey kids....what's going on in here today???? I was in the Rehab section most of the day, it broke up the monotony of painting the living room.
    04-10-11 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the info on setting up GPS toggle on the new QL update, guys! Worked flawlessly
    04-10-11 05:25 PM
    Hey kids....what's going on in here today???? I was in the Rehab section most of the day, it broke up the monotony of painting the living room.
    i was actually wondering if you could help me out. i need some input.....my trackpad is peeling and idk if thats normal and what i should do about it

whats your suggestion?
    04-10-11 05:52 PM
    Glad that worked for ya hamster. My trackpad is peeling, does anybody care?
    There is a short video of the "montana" on bbleaks. Looks nice. Hadn't seen that one before. Says cdma also. might be sprint's first tho. I have an upgrade coming this summer. Maybe verizon will pick it up by then.

04-10-11 06:05 PM
    i was actually wondering if you could help me out. i need some input.....my trackpad is peeling and idk if thats normal and what i should do about it

whats your suggestion?
    Swap out SIM cards, and switch to GSM

04-10-11 06:06 PM
    Ha ha, Paul's in rehab.

04-10-11 06:08 PM
    Swap out SIM cards, and switch to GSM

awesome, now where is my sim card and WTH is gsm??? LMAO!

how is everyone doing today? Its been a busy w/end and an exhausting one as well. No grandkids here to chase after yet. Our time will come, just basic around the house outside chores of spring clean up going on
    I opted to not do the QL update, still. I don't toggle my gsp on/off, I leave it on all the time.

BTW, has ANYONE heard from Bob at all????
    04-10-11 06:30 PM

whats your suggestion?
    Pink,
    I am going to PM you about that problem. Please don't post about it again, ok?
    04-10-11 07:49 PM
    Where IS Bob? I have been asking for a while now!
    I need him to explain the difference between flash and ram to me. He understands that stuff so well.

Bob, where are you?
    04-10-11 07:58 PM
    Hey, Sent some of you guys a PM with some NEWS.
    If you want to know what's going on and I haven't sent you a PM, please let me know!!!

Where's Prince??
    I need to talk to him!
    04-10-11 08:06 PM
    Pink,
    I am going to PM you about that problem. Please don't post about it again, ok?
    If you want to know what's going on and I haven't sent you a PM, please let me know!!!

Where's Prince??
    I need to talk to him!
    got it Jaydee.

I've been wondering about Bob, and your right, Prince hasnt been around either
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-10-11 at 09:02 PM.
    04-10-11 08:10 PM

Where's Prince??
    I need to talk to him!
    Got it....Thanks for the update.
    04-10-11 08:12 PM
    I also have it.

04-10-11 10:32 PM
    Underway and Jim, thanks for the QL GPS toggle info. Do I leave GPS on when I am going to use like Poynt? And turn it off at other times?

I guess my question is when do I turn it off? Which circumstances?

Oh and thanks for answering my PMs everyone.
    Midd, Underway, Pink, Hamster, Jim...I sent one to Prince and info to MRWeller.
    We have an addition to the story which you will see soon enough.

Questions? PM me or add me to BBM....3287654b
    04-11-11 06:05 AM
    How's everyone doing this morning?

Good question Jaydee about the GPS..I was kind of wondering that myself.
    Let us know if you need any help with other things.
    04-11-11 07:17 AM
    I know a lot of you like your BatteryEx app because of the changable skins. I am thinking of getting it as it is the Offeredapp.com app today. Is is worth it as I already have MeterBerry?
    04-11-11 07:19 AM
    I know a lot of you like your BatteryEx app because of the changable skins. I am thinking of getting it as it is the Offeredapp.com app today. Is is worth it as I already have MeterBerry?
    Midd, they are pretty much the same app, but I think with MB you also get a reboot function (?) if i rem correctly.

BattEx menus have alarms, radio&wifi opts-to turn on/loff, standby opts-with a menu of exceptions to choose from, you can display the mem ex or not, E screen (i never used) and skins-if your looking to make your screen look pretty with an icon

BattEx icon, whether on your homescreen or not-depending what you choose to show, will display the batt% level, temp, time and voltage.

I think thats about it, if i missed any, someone please add on Tks!

Hope this helps you Midd.
    middbrew likes this.
    04-11-11 07:28 AM
23,186 ... 548549550551552 ...