Jim, i can't believe that thread is stil going! I stay out of it, because like you, i'd tell them to "STFU" and i'd get banned

people are unbelievable, they just want something to b!tch about.
    Like this?????

04-07-11 02:07 PM
    exactly Paul, a nice BIG glass of STFU will do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 02:09 PM
    Good to have the king of snark back. That pic is priceless. I shall never be able to topple the king so I shall be content in my dukedom. Toothless rodent??LOL!!!

04-07-11 03:06 PM
    Really getting a good laugh today...Paul and Jim, you two are priceless...

As for those &*(*&(* posting all those stupid things, I can't believe it. And then they get all upset because someone posts a dumb *** reply back.

Go get em boys! King and Duke of Snark, Ramblin Queen...we have the Royal Court right here
    04-07-11 03:10 PM
    I have to admit, I always thought Jim was pretty snarky when he wanted to be!!!

Duke of Snark it is!
    I christen thee. (Actually Paul did, but WTF? I'm the Queen! I get to do it! )
    04-07-11 03:15 PM
    Hi everyone, one more quick question about Blackberry Protect. From reading the material I am not sure if I actually need my Location Services (GPS I assume) on for the Protect program to work. Can someone help me out? Good news, I have left nearly all the pain pills behind. No more excuses. No more memory leak locations for jaydee etc. Hmmm....maybe I am quitting too soon.
    04-07-11 06:31 PM
    I don't think you need GPS for it to work, you just can't pull up your bold on a map to find it. The "find me" tone and backup should still work though.

04-07-11 06:37 PM
    Thanks sky, I appreciate the insight. I will keep digging too just to make sure I have not missed the obvious with the app. Thanks again.
    04-07-11 06:39 PM
    Pink,
    Could you tell me something else about the Trail theme again?
    In the top banner near the signal meter, mine says 39, then 4 for signal so 4 bars. And 7 for battery... But what's the 39?
    04-07-11 08:26 PM
    oh Jaydee, I know its hard to read its actually the "3G" symbol

jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-07-11 08:31 PM
    oh Jaydee, I know its hard to read its actually the "3G" symbol

Oh for Christ's sakes! I can't read worth ****e!
    Of all the stupid questions...that gets me in the same class as those dummies Paul was arguing with today! LMAO.

Thanks Pink!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 04-07-11 at 08:42 PM.
    04-07-11 08:37 PM
    Oh for Christ's sakes! I can't worth ****e!
    Of all the stupid questions...that gets me in the same class as those dummies Paul was arguing with today! LMAO.

Thanks Pink!
    LMAO! I wouldn't go that far! that's a completely different class in it own!LOL

Yw

04-07-11 08:40 PM
    Ok a little update on Reflex. Rather than make $ point to SMS, Russ decided to point it at an app slot. You can put SMS in the slot if you like, or CrunchSMS, Facebook, and any other app or browser shortcut you like. He's incorperated a help screen into the theme to help with all the goodies he's stuffed into this one. I'll post again when its released, and Jaydee, expect Russ to contact you about a review really soon.

Edit- Ewww, looks like I need to turn up the quality in Zona. I loaded up King's 3.1.2 last night and forgot to crank up Zona, apparently.
    Last edited by skyboxer; 04-08-11 at 03:57 AM.
    04-08-11 03:52 AM
    Edit- Ewww, looks like I need to turn up the quality in Zona. I loaded up King's 3.1.2 last night and forgot to crank up Zona, apparently.
    I'm loading King's v4 right now. Hope it is good on battery life.
    04-08-11 05:45 AM
    I'm loading King's v4 right now. Hope it is good on battery life.
    Well he has a track history of good battery life in his builds, so I would say that is likely.

04-08-11 06:08 AM
    Well he has a track history of good battery life in his builds, so I would say that is likely.

Yes he does. that is one of his priorities. I'm just now loading my apps, messages and such and will let you know how it is. I don't think it is out yet, this is just beta testing it.
    04-08-11 07:08 AM
    Oh for Christ's sakes! I can't read worth ****e!

Thanks Pink!
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 04-08-11 at 07:16 AM.
    04-08-11 07:13 AM
    Ok a little update on Reflex. Rather than make $ point to SMS, Russ decided to point it at an app slot. You can put SMS in the slot if you like, or CrunchSMS, Facebook, and any other app or browser shortcut you like. He's incorperated a help screen into the theme to help with all the goodies he's stuffed into this one. I'll post again when its released, and Jaydee, expect Russ to contact you about a review really soon.

Thanks for this info Sky! I'm am very (im)patiently waiting for this to drop!
    I have 2 other themes i'd like to purchase right now and i'm literally having a hard time holding myself back because i seriously want this one! maybe i'll just purchase the 1 of the 2 i'm looking at!lol.

as far as the $=icon slot, there will still be a hotspot on the homescreen to put like BW or BatEx icons to show/hide also?

keep us updated please!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 04-08-11 at 10:52 AM.
    04-08-11 08:38 AM
    Thanks for the info!
    I would be thrilled to do a review ASAP!!!
    04-08-11 09:09 AM
    ok, someone explain LiveProfile to me please.
    04-08-11 11:28 AM
    It's an BBM type app that runs on iOS, BB, and Android.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-08-11 11:32 AM
    Some users have reported that it's a memory hog. I'm not sure that you need another of those...
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-08-11 11:40 AM
    Some users have reported that it's a memory hog. I'm not sure that you need another of those...
    LiveProfile is a messaging app the is use to talk cross-platforms. It is a very nice app, but as 99 has said it is a HUGE memory hog! I was getting an average discharge rate of about 3% to 4% per hour. Added LP and it when up to 10% to 13% per hour. guess what, it's not on my phone anymore.

Edit: These are battery consumption rates and not memory rates.
    Last edited by middbrew; 04-08-11 at 11:57 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-08-11 11:50 AM
    I dumped it too, and don't plan on trying again.
    04-08-11 11:52 AM
    I might try it again when they hit v3 or v4. The battery and memory drain might be solved by then.
    04-08-11 11:56 AM
23,186 ... 546547548549550 ...