OMG guys! You are all sooo predictable!
    Chill!!
    We girlz were just playing wit ya! We wondered if we could really make you guys go crazy and I guess we didl We all got the same theme today and thought we'd have some fun. We were organized in our attack.

Relax! We're done!
    LMAO!!! A little belated April Fool's

All in good fun, boys!
    04-03-11 07:45 PM
    hee! hee! hee! We gotcha guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 08:02 PM
    Is it over? Can I come out now? (uncovers eyes)

04-03-11 08:05 PM
    Is it over? Can I come out now? (uncovers eyes)

Yes, 99, come out, come out, wherever you are...It's safe
    04-03-11 08:19 PM
    I'll be seeing those things in my sleep. Can I look again?

04-03-11 08:36 PM
    I'll be spending the next two weeks on my shrinks couch! I'm still afraid to look.
    04-03-11 08:59 PM
    You'll have to check Dr. Prince's calendar...

04-03-11 09:07 PM
    Dr. Prince needs to see an eye doctor. Everything I look at looks like a pink flower thing!

04-03-11 09:19 PM
    I'll be seeing those things in my sleep. Can I look again?

I'll be spending the next two weeks on my shrinks couch! I'm still afraid to look.
    You'll have to check Dr. Prince's calendar...

Dr. Prince needs to see an eye doctor. Everything I look at looks like a pink flower thing!

Sweet Dreams, guys...I mean sweet flowery dreams Let us know how you sleep tonight
    04-03-11 09:24 PM
    Dang, I thought it was pain pill flashbacks! And now I find out they were real screens posted by real people. Help me, help me. I need a guy screen fix.
    04-03-11 09:43 PM
    runkle, you thought you were having pain pill flashbacks. I was flashing back to the 60's!! Now that's scary.

04-03-11 09:49 PM
    :::: pops in to see if anyone else loaded BBM6.0.0.56 ::::

Guess ya'll arre just working on shrink right now.
    04-04-11 12:12 AM
    :::: pops in to see if anyone else loaded BBM6.0.0.56 ::::

Guess ya'll arre just working on shrink right now.
    I did load BM 6.0.0.56, however it bricked my phone. From talk it removes a few CODs that are required for other apps and if you don't get them back in it'll render the device useless. I went back to the beta 5.0.3.13.
    04-04-11 05:59 AM
    I see Al3azim has updated a few of his themes with 6.1 icons.
    So if any of you have those these that have been updated, try them out and LMK.

I don't know if I will get them or not, being that I have customs, I can't very well ask him to re-do all my themes. So I guess I will be going without new icons.

Would love some screen shots!!!!
    LMAO!!!!
    Are you still seeing flowers????
    04-04-11 06:36 AM
    I see Al3azim has updated a few of his themes with 6.1 icons.
    So if any of you have those these that have been updated, try them out and LMK.

I don't know if I will get them or not, being that I have customs, I can't very well ask him to re-do all my themes. So I guess I will be going without new icons.

Would love some screen shots!!!!
    LMAO!!!!
    Are you still seeing flowers????
    Is it just a matter of re-installing the link? I don't see an update one..

Morning, All!

I hope all the guys had a wonderful peaceful, foo foo night
    The sun is shining, high of 84 today, going to be great.

Is this new BBM official yet? I'm not going to go near it if it has any chance of messing up my phone. What I have works great anyways...
    04-04-11 07:01 AM

Morning, All!

Is this new BBM official yet? I'm not going to go near it if it has any chance of messing up my phone. What I have works great anyways...
    Hamster, so far Tabbed and Slide have been updated and there are OTA links in the original threads.
    The new BBM leak crashes your phone and bricks it unless you install several cods using BBSAK or BBMCP after the install. There is a list of instructions somewhere that I saw and said...yeah whatever. I got the beta on now anyway.
    04-04-11 07:18 AM
    Hamster, so far Tabbed and Slide have been updated and there are OTA links in the original threads.
    The new BBM leak crashes your phone and bricks it unless you install several cods using BBSAK or BBMCP after the install. There is a list of instructions somewhere that I saw and said...yeah whatever. I got the beta on now anyway.
    When I have some time today, I'll check out the updated links, thanks.

Yeah..whatever. I'll stick with what I have. Don't want to do all these extra steps
    04-04-11 07:37 AM
    And a pretty color for your chat now too

It's no where near official. Came out of the 6.1.0.44 OS leak.

The instructions, and I'll warn ya'll, don't attempt it if you don't have 524 and a lot of experience (which most of you should have from the number of posts I see ), can be found here:
    BBH-Plus Forums - BBM 6.0.0.56 Workaround for OS6 .5xx
    hamsterwheel and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-04-11 07:45 AM
    Still not attempting it. I don't have 524 nor do I want it.
    And I got all the colors I need with my wallpaper, right guys? LOL

Hamster, try one of those links for Al3azim and tell me if they're working. I get an error message...
    04-04-11 08:15 AM
    I got both of the updated themes last night. Do it. The new icons are slick.

NO SCREENIES!

04-04-11 08:50 AM
    Yes, please no screenies!

04-04-11 09:07 AM
    G'morn all. Well, its been eventful here, 2 more of my older kids are sick, one chose to see the doc the other decided to wait it out.

I knew all the guys would find our ss's just wonderful! Us ladies lead colorful fulfilling lives with our baby bolds

As for the bbm leak, I'm passing on it too. I don't feel like loading 524.

Btw, InSeven also rec'd an update to the 6.1 icons if anyone is interested I have custom icons for my InSeven so I'm passing on the upgrade

04-04-11 10:00 AM
    Still not attempting it. I don't have 524 nor do I want it.
    And I got all the colors I need with my wallpaper, right guys? LOL

Hamster, try one of those links for Al3azim and tell me if they're working. I get an error message...
    I got it to work! The icons really do make it look that much nicer
    Here's a ss:
    Just kidding

G'morn all. Well, its been eventful here, 2 more of my older kids are sick, one chose to see the doc the other decided to wait it out.

I knew all the guys would find our ss's just wonderful! Us ladies lead colorful fulfilling lives with our baby bolds

As for the bbm leak, I'm passing on it too. I don't feel like loading 524.

Btw, InSeven also rec'd an update to the 6.1 icons if anyone is interested I have custom icons for my InSeven so I'm passing on the upgrade

Oh geez, P1nk, I hope they feel better soon.
    Now I wonder if my InSeven has customs....hmmm. I'll have to check and see if it's worth the update to the 6.1 icons....thx.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-04-11 10:08 AM

Morning, All!

If you ever decide to try the new BBM there are plenty of those here that would be willing to help you get through it. But, you would have to promise not to post any more of those flowery SS.
    04-04-11 10:37 AM
    I got it to work! The icons really do make it look that much nicer
    Here's a ss:
    Just kidding

Oh geez, P1nk, I hope they feel better soon.
    Now I wonder if my InSeven has customs....hmmm. I'll have to check and see if it's worth the update to the 6.1 icons....thx.
    Hamster, when you purchased InSeven there was a choice to have it with os6 icons or custom icons. Maybe check your order if you don't rem. I took the custom icons, they look nice

As for Al's couple of themes he upgraded to OS6.1 icons, I havent even had a chance to look at that yet.

Jaydee, I have a question for you being you mess with BbSak more than I do probably. I have 31 themes on my bb ATM. IDK if thats TOO MANY I just don't want to "overload" my bb. My file free on reboot is still at 275. My question is, if i do a BbSak back up, then delete a few themes on my bb just to trim the fat a bit (as Hamster sayslol) but then in the future decide oh i want 'such and such' back on. I can just easily do a BbSak restore of apps and put the .cod file back on correct? TIA for your input

I honestly do have 2 themes I know I won't use that I'm going to delete.

TY Hamster, in a couple of days with antibios they'll be as good as new
    04-04-11 10:39 AM
23,186 ... 540541542543544 ...