431 seems to the "Gold Standard"
    Yes it does and the "big red official" no less.
    Pink, re om lagginess doesn't matter whether I'm quoting within a post or it's a solo post. Only had the lag for one day. Hope it does not return. My cam yesterday was off and on for the issue. I seem to recall it did it a coupla times when I was running a hybrid with a 466 base. Fortunatly for me I don't use it much, however when I want it to work...???
    My brothers gf is a long time BB user, has a white bold on vodaphone. I had to explain to her what BBM is. ????? Go figure.
    Does anyone know if BBM is free between Europe and the USA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 09:39 AM
    Pink, I misquoted. OM DOES lag the longer the post. . Maybe we don't quote and keep it short is better.

03-31-11 09:47 AM
    Yes it does and the "big red official" no less.
    Pink, re om lagginess doesn't matter whether I'm quoting within a post or it's a solo post. Only had the lag for one day. Hope it does not return. My cam yesterday was off and on for the issue. I seem to recall it did it a coupla times when I was running a hybrid with a 466 base. Fortunatly for me I don't use it much, however when I want it to work...???
    My brothers gf is a long time BB user, has a white bold on vodaphone. I had to explain to her what BBM is. ????? Go figure.
    Does anyone know if BBM is free between Europe and the USA?

BBM is free to whomever has a PIN
    I have BBM friends in the UK, South Africa and Egypt
    03-31-11 09:49 AM
    Thanks Jaydee, I didn't realize it was worldwide "free". Another BB exclusive.

03-31-11 09:54 AM
    Doesn't Raypho have a blog or website? If not, go to AppWorld and look it up. There might be directions there.

De-Lexion by Ring Walker
    jaydee, i asked in the post thread if you could share this wp. I guess you didn't see my post?

(your starting to give me a complex here)
    03-31-11 10:28 AM

jaydee, i asked in the post thread if you could share this wp. I guess you didn't see my post?

(your starting to give me a complex here)
    Pink, I will gladly share the wp with you honey!
    I just had to reboot and the phone is all laggy and ****e in the media dept for an hour while it indexes. I will post very shortly ok????
    03-31-11 10:32 AM
    I just had to reboot and the phone is all laggy and ****e in the media dept for an hour while it indexes. I will post very shortly ok????
    np, i really thought you may have missed seeing my post. (i'm really not trying to be a pita, lol.) and yes, i understand with the reboot and indexing sh!t i get the same thing.
    03-31-11 10:37 AM
    Another BB exclusive.
    Until it goes to iphone and android....oops......did I say android??
    03-31-11 10:41 AM
    What, no screen shot ??????
    03-31-11 10:42 AM
    What, no screen shot ??????
    Someone here is crusin' for a bruisin'
    Don't poke sticks in my cage!
    03-31-11 10:48 AM
    Someone here is crusin' for a bruisin'
    Don't poke sticks in my cage!
    lol...

03-31-11 10:54 AM
    Its ok. You were having a nightmare.
    03-31-11 10:57 AM
    Its ok. You were having a nightmare.

http://n4bb.com/5342/blackberry-mess...l-26th-for-ios

http://n4bb.com/4707/blackberry-mess...nd-ios-devices
    03-31-11 11:02 AM
    lmao! Paul, you want screen shots?? Here ya go

Would you like me to share the wp's with you Paul?

03-31-11 11:04 AM
    lol...

Exactly! I'll chew you up and spit you out!
    LMAO
    03-31-11 11:06 AM
    lmao! Paul, you want screen shots?? Here ya go

Would you like me to share the wp's with you Paul?

Can't get photobucket to work here at the office anymore, they have updated the surfing filter and blocked a ton of sites.
    03-31-11 11:06 AM
    Can't get photobucket to work here at the office anymore, they have updated the surfing filter and blocked a ton of sites.
    booooo!!

i guess that means you'll have to tell the boss you can't go to work anymore because you need to access CB and such
    03-31-11 12:28 PM
    Pink, I misquoted. OM DOES lag the longer the post. . Maybe we don't quote and keep it short is better.

yea, tell me about it. keep it short and sweet

i don't know about any of you guys/gals today, but OM is being a muther of lag today!!! wtf is up with that???
    03-31-11 12:30 PM
    Thanks. I'm curious how it works tho as far as where the messages go to get to the receiving BB. So if I understand correctly then it must go thru the RIM servers and not the carrier at all. Otherwise they would surely charge somehow for it. So when travelling abroad BBM would be a fantastic option to communicate for free with other BB folk. Basically wouldn't need an expensive voice,data, text, or email plan for European travel. Anybody with a BB could get in touch with you instantly.
    It had not occurred to me that it was a worldwide freebie messaging system.
    03-31-11 02:34 PM
    Thanks. I'm curious how it works tho as far as where the messages go to get to the receiving BB. So if I understand correctly then it must go thru the RIM servers and not the carrier at all. Otherwise they would surely charge somehow for it. So when travelling abroad BBM would be a fantastic option to communicate for free with other BB folk. Basically wouldn't need an expensive voice,data, text, or email plan for European travel. Anybody with a BB could get in touch with you instantly.
    It had not occurred to me that it was a worldwide freebie messaging system.
    Jim, Im sure there are people more qualified than I to tell you about bbm and how it works abroad. I think the "Charge" part comes in when you consider that to have data service abroad, you will need a SIM card from the country in which you are traveling for service, I believe. If you use VZW, let's say, that might be too cost prohibitive. But I do not know all the details, I'm sorry. I just know my friend from South Africa doesn't pay any extra when she and I chat on bbm.
    03-31-11 02:56 PM

Pink, so sorry it took me a while. Had to get my allergy shots too! SO I was later getting home. Enjoy!!
    03-31-11 03:03 PM
    Jaydee, thanks for your input. I'd appreciate more from anyone who might know. My friend from Germany is here and uses vodafone. They knew nothing of BBM, so naturally I'm telling them all about it. I got her set up and now was wondering if she will incur any charges to BBM from vodafone BB to any US carriers BB. I understand what Jaydee is saying needing a sim and data plan if say I were to go to Europe with my verizon BB. She has the vodafone sim and is roaming here on AT+T. She got a prepaid dumb phone for voice.
    I don't want her to incur large (roaming) data charges for using BBM. She is commuting back and forth to Germany once a month and to be able to use BBM for communication back and forth would be fantastic, providing it is free. So just putting this to the ramblers, I'll look for the correct forum and ask there as well, TIA.
    03-31-11 03:09 PM
    To add to my above post I did some further searching(amazing)and find that it does count against your data plan. So to be here with a vodafone plan and BBM while here and roaming on AT+T would incur roaming data charges. But to BBM from your home service area to anywhere in the world would not.
    Hey I did use the search feature and found my info. HA! LOL!!
    03-31-11 03:19 PM
    Hi all, just checking in. Was reading the earlier OS discussion. I am still with Alltel until this fall when Verizon finally takes its last swallow. I am running Alltel's official 6.0.436. I do not find any differences between mine and the verizon 431. 436 has also been very stable. Don't know when 6.1 becomes official, but the rumors keep coming up (see articles page).
    03-31-11 03:58 PM
    Hi all, just checking in. Was reading the earlier OS discussion. I am still with Alltel until this fall when Verizon finally takes its last swallow. I am running Alltel's official 6.0.436. I do not find any differences between mine and the verizon 431. 436 has also been very stable. Don't know when 6.1 becomes official, but the rumors keep coming up (see articles page).
    runkle, I ran 436 for awhile and found it to be very stable, similar to the stability of verizons own 431.
    03-31-11 04:02 PM
23,186 ... 536537538539540 ...