remove your card, reboot, and see what happens. if all goes well delete off the card and reboot. if all goes well resume breathing! lol
    ok, i just pulled the batt & removed the card. rebooting now. I'll post back in a few mins to let you know what happened. wish me luck, my stomach is in knots right now! this is gonna feel like the longest 2mins of my life....
    03-30-11 10:43 AM
    Wheeeeew.....reboot and security 100% passed.

ok, i even looked on the files for the bb, and i don't see that NDKDump file anymore, so its def on the card.

ok, i'll re-insert my card and get rid of it

Thanks Paul, jaydee & 99 for your help!

also, while the card was out, i did a test call and a text msg. & an email came in as well. all was fine.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-30-11 at 10:55 AM.
    03-30-11 10:51 AM
    Wheeeeew.....reboot and security 100% passed.

ok, i even looked on the files for the bb, and i don't see that NDKDump file anymore, so its def on the card.

ok, i'll re-insert my card and get rid of it

Thanks Paul for your help!
    No prob, don't forget to resume breathing
    03-30-11 10:53 AM
    ok, i just pulled the batt & removed the card. rebooting now. I'll post back in a few mins to let you know what happened. wish me luck, my stomach is in knots right now! this is gonna feel like the longest 2mins of my life....
    nah, the worst that could happen is you reload the OS and restore from your most recent backup!! you do have a recent backup, right???
    03-30-11 10:54 AM
    I agree that you likely don't need to keep it. To make sure, I'd just remove the SD card and reboot. If the phone works OK, then you don't need that file. If not...
    ty 99, i know Paul told me the same thing. my nerves got to me when i first read your post i didn't understand what you meant

TY for your help as well
    03-30-11 10:56 AM
    nah, the worst that could happen is you reload the OS and restore from your most recent backup!! you do have a recent backup, right???
    yes, actually from either Sunday or Monday. But i'm going to do one now, just for good measure including a bbsak one too!

do you know i even googled that "NDKDump" file thing and came up with nothing! i was suprised.
    03-30-11 10:57 AM
    Oh Pink! You should be okay!! Don't get too nervous!
    Have a gun & tonic, even if it IS the middle of the day! LMAO
    03-30-11 11:14 AM
    yes, actually from either Sunday or Monday. But i'm going to do one now, just for good measure including a bbsak one too!

do you know i even googled that "NDKDump" file thing and came up with nothing! i was suprised.
    I googled it when you first mentioned it this morning and got nothing either, which led me to conclude if it was necessary/critical someone somewhere and some point would have posted something about it.
    03-30-11 11:17 AM
    ok, deleted it and what ever it was, was def on my card. as soon as it was gone, i gained room on my card.

Prior to rebooting, i checked all my stuff:
    i'm just gonna go thru my pix/rt's/bw sets/BatEx sets, etc to make sure everything is still there.

I rebooted, which went fine, and all my stuff is still there cuz my wp/bw & batex are up on the screen!

yep! all good! YaY! something went un-eventful and no drama for me!

TY again everyone!

03-30-11 11:21 AM
    Have a gun & tonic, even if it IS the middle of the day! LMAO
    LMAO! you are too funny!

its terrible the way my nerves get to me really. sometimes i wish i was taken valums(sp?), forget the guns and tonics!! Lmao!!!

i have taken a liking to dirty martinis lately tho.
    03-30-11 11:23 AM
    Look who's talking
    03-30-11 11:24 AM
    I googled it when you first mentioned it this morning and got nothing either, which led me to conclude if it was necessary/critical someone somewhere and some point would have posted something about it.
    ok, so it wasn't just me that couldnt find it either, and my lovely grammatical comprehension skills
    03-30-11 11:25 AM
    Look who's talking
    LOL, my hubby always teases me and says its an 'italian thing'
    03-30-11 11:26 AM
    LOL, my hubby always teases me and says its an 'italian thing'
    Che un cosa italiana?
    03-30-11 11:51 AM
    Geez, P1nk, you are having a heck of a week there with your babybold!

Well at least this time it was sorted out quickly and nothing terrible happened.
    I'm not sure guns and tonics or even Valium would have helped me, lol

All these weird things happening lately...Jaydee get some weird memory warning popping up, and then P1nk gets this dump thing...what's next
    03-30-11 12:13 PM
    @ Paul, no my whole house isn't italiano! My huuby is somethin'else! LOL

@Hamster, yes it has been a looney week! I'm glad everything is sorted out and hopefully Jaydee got here mem cache thing sorted too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 01:49 PM
    @ Paul, no my whole house isn't italiano! My huuby is somethin'else! LOL
    facepalm!!!! I asked "what's an italian thing"? Cosa is thing, casa is house.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 03-30-11 at 02:10 PM.
    03-30-11 01:54 PM
    facepalm!!!! I asked "what's an italian thing"? Cosa is thing, casa is house.
    lmao! My italian is rusty!

He believes that most italians have high anxiety & get nervous easily! LOL my family IS like that! Lmao.

03-30-11 01:58 PM
    lmao! My italian is rusty!

He believes that most italians have high anxiety & get nervous easily! LOL my family IS like that! Lmao.

I agree with that. A good friend of mine is italian and she's the same way, very high anxiety type and always lots of drama!

03-30-11 02:06 PM
    I agree with that. A good friend of mine is italian and she's the same way, very high anxiety type and always lots of drama!

Not me, I crush knee caps in a very calm, collected manner!
    03-30-11 02:10 PM
    LMAO, not only a noob slapper, but a knee crusher as well Watch out people, DO NOT MESS with the Ramblers
    03-30-11 02:18 PM
    jaydee, I found your memory. It is in a cheese cake factory warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida. I saw only two french silk guards. Bring your friends and your forks, you should have no trouble breaking in.

As for the others who have lost memory, I found it all tied up behind a jelly bean wall in Seattle, Washington. I scanned the wall for weak points and discovered a row of seven pink beans. They seemed a bit anxious, so I think that would be the place to take your first nibbles.

Ahhh.....pain pills, the GPS of mental health. You can thank me later.
    03-30-11 02:26 PM
    jaydee, I found your memory. It is in a cheese cake factory warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida. I saw only two french silk guards. Bring your friends and your forks, you should have no trouble breaking in.

As for the others who have lost memory, I found it all tied up behind a jelly bean wall in Seattle, Washington. I scanned the wall for weak points and discovered a row of seven pink beans. They seemed a bit anxious, so I think that would be the place to take your first nibbles.

Ahhh.....pain pills, the GPS of mental health. You can thank me later.
    Add a little gun & tonic to those pills!
    03-30-11 02:29 PM
    That's what I'm talking about. The King of Snark is a bone crusher!!

03-30-11 02:47 PM

Excuse me, but I resemble that remark!
    03-30-11 03:04 PM
23,186 ... 534535536537538 ...