Sky, ya know what else I thought of with the laggy typing? Soooo many people have jumped on the 'om train' that its quite possible the server is getting bogged down with so many users on it now.
    As for the bbm beta, I agree Jaydee, I'll wait it out as well. Mine works fine too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 07:26 AM
    I thought of the same thing, P1nk, about all the users jumping on at the same time. If that is the case, maybe they will add more bandwith to their servers.

Don't have a problem with BBM. I'll stick with it as well!

Good Morning all....No school today, which means I get to play Mummy all day instead of playing here lol!
    03-25-11 07:33 AM
    Also, is anyone trying the new bbm in beta, 5.0.3.13?

Yes, I'm running the leaked 524, with the BBM beta, FB 2.0 beta and the Twitter beta. BBM is much more responsive now!
    03-25-11 07:37 AM
    yea im running all three betas (facebook, bbm, and twitter) and the bbm is just a bug release. I cant honestly tell any differences.
    03-25-11 07:40 AM
    Yes, I'm running the leaked 524, with the BBM beta, FB 2.0 beta and the Twitter beta. BBM is much more responsive now!
    yea im running all three betas (facebook, bbm, and twitter) and the bbm is just a bug release. I cant honestly tell any differences.
    OK OK, you convinced me to do it.
    BBM beta here I come!
    03-25-11 08:16 AM
    I'm running the FB 2.0 beta and the BBM beta. I can't tell a difference with BBM.

03-25-11 08:43 AM
    I thought of the same thing, P1nk, about all the users jumping on at the same time. If that is the case, maybe they will add more bandwith to their servers.

Don't have a problem with BBM. I'll stick with it as well!

Good Morning all....No school today, which means I get to play Mummy all day instead of playing here lol!
    hey Hamster, yep its quite possible and hopefully like you said, they'll accomidate for it soon!

I just purchased DRN & Ssix 2 new themes to play with! YaY!

Enjoy your day with the little man!
    I'm running the FB 2.0 beta and the BBM beta. I can't tell a difference with BBM.

Thanks for the feed back guys! I'm gonna wait it out tho.

Jaydee, you gave in huh? LOL
    03-25-11 09:00 AM
    hey Hamster, yep its quite possible and hopefully like you said, they'll accomidate for it soon!

I just purchased DRN & Ssix 2 new themes to play with! YaY!

Enjoy your day with the little man!

Thanks for the feed back guys! I'm gonna wait it out tho.

Jaydee, you gave in huh? LOL
    DRN is cute and SSix is my purchase for today, too!
    BBM Beta is no different than the others. Eh. Things look smaller but that could just be me. Thank god I got my keycode quick!
    03-25-11 09:08 AM
    DRN is cute and SSix is my purchase for today, too!
    BBM Beta is no different than the others. Eh. Things look smaller but that could just be me. Thank god I got my keycode quick!
    YaY! And I think Hamster was going to get Ssix also!

As for bbm, if it looks smaller than the 1.41 versh, I'll pass on it then if everything else is the same

03-25-11 09:12 AM
    YaY! And I think Hamster was going to get Ssix also!

As for bbm, if it looks smaller than the 1.41 versh, I'll pass on it then if everything else is the same

The beta world info said just back-end fixes.
    I can't say anything else, I guess! Sworn to secrecy!
    03-25-11 09:53 AM
    I read the same thing. I didn't load it, either.
    03-25-11 10:05 AM
    Mornin'
    I wouldn't think typing on OM would be a server lag issue. I noticed I get some typing lag, but not always. We're not transferring any data while typing are we? And once I hit the post button it's mere seconds as is most site page loading also. In any case OM is such an increase in speed for me it's great. I was wondering if the actual OS we have on has anything to do with how OM integrates with our BB's. It certainly has affects on the oem browser.
    Off topic: I D/L'd the new firefox 4 yesterday to my laptop. I don't like 2 things about it right out the door, the zooming is a hassle as each page has to be zoomed seperately and won't stay zoomed once you leave it, there is no percent of zoom setting for all, and everytime I go to a forum site I have to relog in, even tho I have the "save password" option on. I like "chrome" better. Morning rant over LOL!

03-25-11 10:14 AM
    Lol, fine keep the secret then!

Jaydee, on Ssix by Raypho. idk if i'm missing something. the 3 left tabs that can be shown or hidden, alt1 activates the top one-alt2 hides it. alt3 shows only the bottom 2 and alt4 hides them. is there a way to show just the top and middle one w/o the 3rd one showing?

(and then alt3+alt1 shows all 3)
    03-25-11 10:24 AM
    Mornin'
    I wouldn't think typing on OM would be a server lag issue. I noticed I get some typing lag, but not always. We're not transferring any data while typing are we? And once I hit the post button it's mere seconds as is most site page loading also. In any case OM is such an increase in speed for me it's great. I was wondering if the actual OS we have on has anything to do with how OM integrates with our BB's. It certainly has affects on the oem browser.
    Off topic: I D/L'd the new firefox 4 yesterday to my laptop. I don't like 2 things about it right out the door, the zooming is a hassle as each page has to be zoomed seperately and won't stay zoomed once you leave it, there is no percent of zoom setting for all, and everytime I go to a forum site I have to relog in, even tho I have the "save password" option on. I like "chrome" better. Morning rant over LOL!

Jim, since deleting and re-installing 3 times () it is better than it was the first time thats for sure. As for an OS issue. idk, Jaydee has 431 and she didn't report a lag in typing, whereas I know Hamster has 431 and she has it a bit. IDK what OS Sky has, if he went back to 431? but he's reporting the issue now to. TG its not a constant prob, its an on and off thing with no rhythm or reason! BUT i am using it regardless, it is just the sh!te with the quickness! *thumbs up*

99, i'm not bothering to load the beta bbm either.
    03-25-11 10:28 AM
    Mornin'

Hmmm. I also loaded Firefox. It stores my forum passwords just fine. Perhaps a switch out of position? OPTIONS/SECURITY/PASSWORDS/REMEMBER PASSWORDS FOR SITES.
    03-25-11 10:28 AM
    Hmmm. I also loaded Firefox. It stores my forum passwords just fine. Perhaps a switch out of position? OPTIONS/SECURITY/PASSWORDS/REMEMBER PASSWORDS FOR SITES.
    That's the path I followed and I have to reinput everytime. The non set-able zooming bugs the crap out of me also tho. With chrome or IE9 I can set it to permantly be just over the 100 percent mark. Having to set each page seperately is a pain.
    I'm going to try it more but chrome has already become #1 again. Funny tho my lady friend who knows a lot more than I do about computers thinks it's no big deal and the default zoom is fine for her. When I leave it at default zoom on CB for instance I have 3" of blank screen on either side. Bugs the shiite outta me is all.

03-25-11 10:43 AM
    Underway, No switches out of position on my end, just rechecked again. When I go to say, CB I find my self logged out even tho I did not log out.
    So I go to log in and as soon as I type the first letter it remembers the rest. Is this your experience? Is this what they mean by saving passwords? If so, then this is different from "chrome and IE and opera, because they will keep me logged in forever until I decide to log out even after a reboot. Also it unchecks the forum "remember me" box I always leave checked. I dunno and also dunno how this can be new and improved. That and the zooming methods or lack there of ticks me off to the point of giving up on it.
    OK, no more talk of FF4 from me. I may go over to the FF forum and post for all the good it will do. Sorry ramblers for hijacking a BB thread. FF just really pissed in my oatmeal yesterday and again today.
    03-25-11 12:26 PM
    When I close the Firefox window and reopen it later, I am still logged in, just like IE8.

03-25-11 12:40 PM
    When I close the Firefox window and reopen it later, I am still logged in, just like IE8.
    I'm not. I did D/L a 3rd party app for the zooming issue. So that's better.
    03-25-11 12:49 PM
    I'm not. I did D/L a 3rd party app for the zooming issue. So that's better.
    I expect that you have Firefox set to accept cookies. Try deleting the cookie for CB and login again. Make sure that you get the right one. I don't know if the different browsers keep their own cookie store.
    Last edited by Underway99; 03-25-11 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    cbreze likes this.
    03-25-11 12:55 PM
    Anyone who's a BBM beta tester- experiencing any non-delivery of messages today? Is it my device, the new software, an outage on VZW BIS?

I'm confuddled....
    Should I downgrade? This beta doesn't make that much difference, right???
    03-25-11 02:27 PM
    Anyone who's a BBM beta tester- experiencing any non-delivery of messages today? Is it my device, the new software, an outage on VZW BIS?

I'm confuddled....
    Should I downgrade? This beta doesn't make that much difference, right???
    BBM beta is working fine for me. I can't tell any difference either. Except, I did notice a small memory hit in the last 24 hours. I'm talking about 3-4 mbs where usually I might lose 1mb. I know not a big deal, but 3-4mb per day for me is not normal. I might downgrade.
    03-25-11 02:56 PM
    Lol, fine keep the secret then!

Jaydee, on Ssix by Raypho. idk if i'm missing something. the 3 left tabs that can be shown or hidden, alt1 activates the top one-alt2 hides it. alt3 shows only the bottom 2 and alt4 hides them. is there a way to show just the top and middle one w/o the 3rd one showing?

(and then alt3+alt1 shows all 3)
    Hi Pink,

I'm not Jaydee but I can answer your question for I have that theme also. No...there is no way to show just the top and middle one. I tried all kinds of combinations on that.
    03-25-11 03:15 PM
    Hi Pink,

I'm not Jaydee but I can answer your question for I have that theme also. No...there is no way to show just the top and middle one. I tried all kinds of combinations on that.
    Wow. Sorry Pink, I just saw that question from you!
    Thanks for the answers Mojave!!!!
    I haven't even gotten around to buying the theme yet today. I did manage to get Luno by BGT and I am playing with that one and taking some screen shots.

Sorry Pink. But now I have the answer, too!!!
    03-25-11 03:23 PM
    Hi Pink,

TY Mojave, i was hoping someone would have an answer. I've tried all combonations as I just purchased this theme this a.m. Overall I do like it, but wish it just had that one other option! Oh well!

thanks again!
    03-25-11 03:24 PM
23,186 ... 526527528529530 ...