Jaydee, I don't rem if I asked you this already, but, how's your extended batt been since that heat incident you had last week?
    03-22-11 04:23 PM
    yes Jim I noticed that too with the font setting. BUT I do like that my font on my bb, "comfortaa", is showing up in OM for me its my new bff in fonts
    "comfortaa" doesn't show up in my font collection app. Is that where you got it?

Another reason to keep another browser around was that they could function, well, Bolt, anyway, could function even when the rim servers were down.
    Now that did not occur to me. +1 as opera mini has their own servers also I believe.
    Last edited by cbreze; 03-22-11 at 04:37 PM.
    03-22-11 04:30 PM
    Jim you can get Comfortaa from this thread to load onto FontCollection app. I forgot what page its on, but if you go to this thread and in the "search this thread" box type comfortaa and it'll come up for you. Hope I copied this link correctly- first time I'm doing this on OM, gonna need some practice for some functions
    font collection share your fonts
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 04:46 PM.
    03-22-11 04:43 PM
    I need to try this again, the only way i get what you've got there is by setting the 'default view' and your saying your still on mobile view with this?

are you seeing the magnifying glass when you get this view Jaydee?
    Oh gosh, you guys have me so confused, I don't know what view I'm on! Default, I think. And yes, I see the magnifying glass before the page fully loads, I click it and voila.
    03-22-11 04:47 PM
    well Jim, my issue comes with using so many diff themes, sometimes 3 or 4 a day. and each theme has their own 'icons' to set up. Now once you get the theme, batt pull and set up, the next time you use it and BP, all the icons will stay where put. Its when activating a new theme, batt pull, that those 'new' icons (cuz the theme is new) have to be 'set' for that theme. Its just a PITA sometimes. did ya get what i mean? i hope i didn't confuse anyone. lol.

thats why i was curious if the sb's could be deleted without ever re-appearing again.
    Pink, what you are describing happens to me too. It's just the way the themer created the theme. Sometimes they create the folders but the icons are out of the folders. And when you switch themes, you get the icons out and you have to hide them again.

Ohoohooooooo what we don't do for the love of themes!!!
    03-22-11 04:50 PM
    Jaydee, I don't rem if I asked you this already, but, how's your extended batt been since that heat incident you had last week?
    Sorry for the triple post...LMAO. I go to one meeting and miss over 20 posts from the Ramblers! And i start from the endand read backwards. Sheesh.

Pink, about the battery...so far so good. No more overheating although I do keep Meterberry showing me the battery temp INSTEAD of the memory leak. It has helped my blood pressure, too!!!
    03-22-11 04:52 PM
    Oh gosh, you guys have me so confused, I don't know what view I'm on! Default, I think. And yes, I see the magnifying glass before the page fully loads, I click it and voila.
    lmao, sorry were not trying to confuse you at all. OK, now I know exactly how your viewing the pages. YES, I was using that on 443 but it kept crashing my browsr so I stopped using it, but I like OM. Ty for clarifying I didn't understand how you were viewing it that good! I haven't tried it on 431 yet.
    03-22-11 04:59 PM
    Pink, what you are describing happens to me too. It's just the way the themer created the theme. Sometimes they create the folders but the icons are out of the folders. And when you switch themes, you get the icons out and you have to hide them again.

oh yea, for the love of our beloved themes!!!
    Sorry for the triple post...LMAO. I go to one meeting and miss over 20 posts from the Ramblers! And i start from the endand read backwards. Sheesh.

Pink, about the battery...so far so good. No more overheating although I do keep Meterberry showing me the battery temp INSTEAD of the memory leak. It has helped my blood pressure, too!!!
    LMAO! Thatll teach ya not to go to any more meetings

Ok, glad to hear your blood pressure & battery are doing good! +1 to both! LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-22-11 05:03 PM

Using Opera

So how do I set my view so that it looks like Underway's???
    This one sux.
    03-22-11 05:12 PM

Using Opera

This one sux.
    Hi Jaydee,

Ok......as you know my 9650 has OS5. I'm now using the new Opera mini 6 and love it. Go into your OM settings. I have my "mobile view" set as off. I also have my "full screen" set to off. See if that helps. My CB page looks like Underway's.
    Last edited by Mojave; 03-22-11 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Wording
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-22-11 05:32 PM

Using Opera

This one sux.
    Jaydee, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a drop down box that has crackberry new theme, click arrow and choose wap3.
    That should make it a whole lot better And you can set OM settings to mobile view as well.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-22-11 05:37 PM
    Jaydee, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a drop down box that has crackberry new theme, click arrow and choose wap3.
    That should make it a whole lot better And you can set OM settings to mobile view as well.
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!

Mojave thank you too!!! I had full screen on for some reason too and that was wrong as well!!!!

Now, how do we delete those saved boxes and insert our on links there????
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-22-11 05:45 PM
    yes Jim I noticed that too with the font setting. BUT I do like that my font on my bb, "comfortaa", is showing up in OM for me its my new bff in fonts

OMG, I'm sooooo with you on OM! I was playing around with it and set the default view
    to the 'new forum look' AND put OM on mobile view, wow, this is SWEET!!! I can see the browser w/out reading glasses
    I am so liking this too! I had almost given up going on CB from my berry but now I can! yay!

lol! We do put up with a lot for having our BB's look all nice and dressed up

Good news on the battery, Jaydee. I think all the juju is gone now..well I hope so.
    Meeting? It's messing with valuable CB Time! lol!
    03-22-11 05:46 PM
    Thank you!!!!

Mojave thank you too!!! I had full screen on for some reason too and that was wrong as well!!!!

Glad you got it set right! So do you like it?
    03-22-11 05:47 PM
    I am so liking this too! I had almost given up going on CB from my berry but now I can! yay!

lol! We do put up with a lot for having our BB's look all nice and dressed up

Good news on the battery, Jaydee. I think all the juju is gone now..well I hope so.
    Meeting? It's messing with valuable CB Time! lol!
    I know, it was getting frustrating using Bolt! I will keep it as a back up tho.

Agreed, we do a lot to keep our berries looking "oh sooo pretty!"

Ok, I have a question for any of you using OM, when your typing is it lagging really badly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 06:03 PM
    It only seems to lag terribly when I quote someone, my letters can't seem to 'catch' up. When I use the reply box like this, I can type and it keeps up no problem. Any one else noticing this too?

03-22-11 06:07 PM
    I know, it was getting frustrating using Bolt! I will keep it as a back up tho.

Agreed, we do a lot to keep our berries looking "oh sooo pretty!"

Ok, I have a question for any of you using OM, when your typing is it lagging really badly?

P1nk, I'm typing this from OM right now and there does seem to be a lag...wasn't happening before so Idk what is up with that...server issue? I noticed that I can't view images or they are not loading for me??

03-22-11 06:09 PM
    Thank you!!!!

Hi Jaydee,

To delete those saved boxes...."Select and hold an element of the page for additional actions in a context menu." In other words.......make sure your mouse cursor is over the box and then press your track pad until it shows more options.

You might also want to check this link out. Guide to using Opera for phones It answered a lot of my questions.
    03-22-11 06:12 PM
    Hamster, after you installed OM you did a batt pull right? You can't see images? Hmmm.... I can see images-i've saved 2 wp's from OM already off of CB. . In the settings, you have "load images" set to ON also right? You could try a batt pull, I just did before but it didn't help

The typing lag is sooo bad, even right now I have to keep stopping for it to catch up! idk what's going on

03-22-11 06:20 PM
    Hamster, after you installed OM you did a batt pull right? You can't see images? Hmmm.... I can see images-i've saved 2 wp's from OM already off of CB. . In the settings, you have "load images" set to ON also right? You could try a batt pull, I just did before but it didn't help

The typing lag is sooo bad, even right now I have to keep stopping for it to catch up! idk what's going on

OMG!!! I so didn't have load images to on! Thank-you! Man, do I feel dumb.

03-22-11 06:24 PM
    No lag in typing here.

03-22-11 06:29 PM
    OMG!!! I so didn't have load images to on! Thank-you! Man, do I feel dumb.

yw!
    No lag in typing here.

Idk what could be going on, I mean the lag is so bad that I would type and then sit there and wait for it to finish showing up on the screen....and i'm talking like 20 seconds, just for a couple words to show up. Strange thing is the reply and loading is quick! So idk what it could be. I don't have anything else open on my bb. All my other browsers are closed. Ideas, suggestions? anyone?

fyi, i just retreated to my latptop to type this cuz it got that bad!
    03-22-11 06:36 PM
    Any idea on how or if you can make OM the default browser?

03-22-11 08:36 PM
    Any idea on how or if you can make OM the default browser?

No you can't. I sure wish you could. I'm really liking it better than the native browser.
    03-22-11 09:51 PM
    yw!

Idk what could be going on, I mean the lag is so bad that I would type and then sit there and wait for it to finish showing up on the screen....and i'm talking like 20 seconds, just for a couple words to show up. Strange thing is the reply and loading is quick! So idk what it could be. I don't have anything else open on my bb. All my other browsers are closed. Ideas, suggestions? anyone?

fyi, i just retreated to my latptop to type this cuz it got that bad!
    I'm not sure why you're seeing such a bad lag when typing. You might delete it and reinstall it.

03-22-11 09:58 PM
23,186 ... 521522523524525 ...