O.K. then. It's hard to keep up with everybody and their issues loading stuff. Copy/paste is working fine for me with this build. Also, not sure but my last build I thought I could only open 4 tabs in the browser, with 524 I've had 6 open, no problem. Not sure what the limit is. The more I use this the more I see how solid it is. Big improvement for me I think.
    BTW: Now that your a boss shrinking pro, be sure and do all your shrinking before the loading process. Saves so much time and aggravation.

EDIT:Wow, 9 browser tabs open. No browser hic cups, nothing. This is very cool!!
    np Jim, I know with all of us in here to try and keep up with who did or had probs with what, lol. My head would spin!

and WoW 9 tabs! Sweet!
    Girlz,
    grab this theme:

Free Theme : Tint Black Carol - BlackBerry Themes BlackBerryEmpire.com

I posted a screen shot in the 9650 thread. Black Tint Coral
    TY for this Jaydee, dwlding now. I'm a little slow this a.m. lol.the coffee hasn't kicked in yet!

ok, i've got all the other settings, but how do you 'show today' ?
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 08:24 AM.
    03-22-11 08:18 AM
    this is what i was using for that one day Jim, that you told me about it. I was on 443 at the time, and my browser keep freezing and would'nt respond. thats why i didn't use it any longer. IDK how it is on 431.

thanks for this link Midd! I will be happy to load this up and try it on for size!

Alright Jaydee, i have a couple of ?'s for you about this. I'm also on 431, but i'm not seeing the results you are with the native browser. for the CB forum, are you on "wap3" or "new cb forum" for the browser. (ya know that setting you can change down at the bottom. And is there an additional setting in options i'm missing as well?
    I'm on the wap3, clicking my trackpad and nothings happening. I'm confused here. and if i hold alt+trackpad to zoom, i have to scroll LtoR to read.(wap3)
    If you recall i had a heck of a time with 443 and the browser too, I am running 431 and i do have the option Jaydee described by hitting the track pad i can zoom in and out easily, and there was nothing i set up it is just there.
    Pink,
    I'm confused. I don't remember changing anything on my browser. I think I must have the default setting because it just works. I click before the page is actually loaded and it zooms and then wraps...and I wait for it to fill in.

I don't see any choices at the bottom such as wap3 or whatever...
    03-22-11 08:24 AM
    Pink,
    I'm confused. I don't remember changing anything on my browser. I think I must have the default setting because it just works. I click before the page is actually loaded and it zooms and then wraps...and I wait for it to fill in.

I don't see any choices at the bottom such as wap3 or whatever...
    thanks, Jaydee. But I've fig'd it out, you guys are on the 'default setting' for the forum. All the way down on the bottom of your broswer to the left, you'll see a box and you'll see it currently says for you "new CB forum" or something like that. If you click the 'arrow' it will drop down and one of the choices will be 'wap3', which is the one everyone avoids on os6 because of the miniscule font.

BTW, anyone else having a BW issue with not updating??
    03-22-11 08:34 AM
    thanks, Jaydee. But I've fig'd it out, you guys are on the 'default setting' for the forum. All the way down on the bottom of your broswer to the left, you'll see a box and you'll see it currently says for you "new CB forum" or something like that. If you click the 'arrow' it will drop down and one of the choices will be 'wap3', which is the one everyone avoids on os6 because of the miniscule font.

BTW, anyone else having a BW issue with not updating??
    pink i dont have this option, are you using the full crackberry site or the mobile version?
    03-22-11 09:24 AM
    pink i dont have this option, are you using the full crackberry site or the mobile version?
    Rr, I load with m.crackberry.com but then go to the bottom and click the "return to default view". Once that loads up, that option like I posted will be avail. down on the lower left side. If your on your laptop PC, and your scroll down you'll see what I mean. Its right below the "posting rules" box and its in a gray bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 09:44 AM
    Definitly try om6 everybody. It WORKS with the trackpad! Sweet! Awesome to have another option.

03-22-11 10:07 AM
    Hello all!

A lot of browser talk going on this morning.
    I can't get the text wrap to work either in the native browser, and I tried both views - default and mobile.
    I did download OperaMini and so far I like it! So I'll stick with it for awhile for the CB Forums anyway.

P1nk - I was having an issue with BW this morning, but now it's all good
    And I couldn't figure out how to show today on that theme Jaydee told us about either.
    03-22-11 10:09 AM
    Definitly try om6 everybody. It WORKS with the trackpad! Sweet! Awesome to have another option.

Yes! I agree...looks good and I have the setting for the font to large for my old, tired eyes But not having to scroll around is sweet!
    03-22-11 10:11 AM
    Best part is the font is readable. This makes a joke out of bolt. Perfect for forum reading/posting.

03-22-11 10:13 AM
    @Hamster, I found the hot keys to activate it, but I think its only on the premium versh, like if you buy it those are in there cuz its not working on mine- try it on your maybe and see what happens: caps+G shows today, cap+H hides today and cap+Z hidden slot, cap+X hides slot. Like I said didn't work on mine-i think those are for the paid versh only. I still like this theme tho
    The ones that do work is Alt+I gives you add'l 8 icons, alt+q closes that. Spacebar give contacts. Plus the one Jaydee posted work as well
    @Jim, OM is da'shizz! I'm running circles around Bolt. This is totally ballin! Tp function is a little 'jerky' but me likey overall!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 10:29 AM.
    03-22-11 10:26 AM
    Column view is back!!! Oslo finally came thru with trackpad love

03-22-11 10:27 AM
    @Hamster, I found the hot keys to activate it, but I think its only on the premium versh, like if you buy it those are in there cuz its not working on mine- try it on your maybe and see what happens: caps+G shows today, cap+H hides today and cap+Z hidden slot, cap+X hides slot. Like I said didn't work on mine-i think those are for the paid versh only. I still like this theme tho
    The ones that do work is Alt+I gives you add'l 8 icons, alt+q closes that. Spacebar give contacts.
    @Jim, OM is da'shizz! I'm running circles around Bolt. This is totally ballin! Tp function is a little 'jerky' but me likey overall!

You HAVE the premium version. All the hotkeys work on Black Tint Coral:
    CAPITAL g and Capital H to hide today area.
    You have to turn off universal search
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 03-22-11 at 10:38 AM.
    03-22-11 10:29 AM
    Scrolling has a slight earning curve, but not much. Check out the help section for shortcuts. This is so cool. I notice my font is synced with my homemade theme font. I'm going to do some experimenting with fonts.

03-22-11 10:30 AM
    Atl CAPITAL g Alt Capital H to hide today area.
    ok then what could I be doing wrong that the today calendar won't show up on my screen?

And the hidden slot doesn't work either.

03-22-11 10:32 AM
    Rr, I load with m.crackberry.com but then go to the bottom and click the "return to default view". Once that loads up, that option like I posted will be avail. down on the lower left side. If your on your laptop PC, and your scroll down you'll see what I mean. Its right below the "posting rules" box and its in a gray bar.

How do you get it to stay in that format? I choose it, but I cannot get the browser to reconfigure.

EDIT: NVM. I got it. I'm not sure how much better this is. I'd rather have the WAP view from the older 431 or 466 browsers.
    Last edited by Underway99; 03-22-11 at 10:36 AM.
    03-22-11 10:33 AM
    Atl CAPITAL g Alt Capital H to hide today area.
    You have to turn off universal search
    yes I have universal search off. TY Jaydee! I see what I was missing! The "alt" along with caps+g etc. Tyvm!

03-22-11 10:37 AM
    ok, idk what's up, but its still not working. I just double checked in homscreen set up and its set the 'homescreen key short cuts' & I did a batt pull also

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 10:42 AM.
    03-22-11 10:39 AM
    yes I have universal search off. TY Jaydee! I see what I was missing! The "alt" along with caps+g etc. Tyvm!

No I posted it wrong...no Alt.
    Just G and H but in caps.
    Try that.
    03-22-11 10:50 AM
    How do you get it to stay in that format? I choose it, but I cannot get the browser to reconfigure.

EDIT: NVM. I got it. I'm not sure how much better this is. I'd rather have the WAP view from the older 431 or 466 browsers.
    I don't need wap view from 431. Mine zooms as large as I want it and it wraps. Why would I choose wap? I don't get it.
    03-22-11 10:52 AM
    I don't need wap view from 431. Mine zooms as large as I want it and it wraps. Why would I choose wap? I don't get it.
    I think that it's more familiarity than anything else. I'll probably get used to this.

The WAP view in 431 (at least on my phone) didn't have the horizontal scroll, and the CB forums header was centered. Not anymore.
    03-22-11 10:54 AM
    Why do I need OM?
    03-22-11 11:05 AM
    No I posted it wrong...no Alt.
    Just G and H but in caps.
    Try that.
    ok idk what's wrong, but its not working- I know I dwld OS6 vers for 9650-i double checked. & I did another batt pull. When I type cap+G nothing happens & when I type cap+H I get the 'help screen' to come up

03-22-11 11:06 AM
    ok idk what's wrong, but its not working- I know I dwld OS6 vers for 9650-i double checked. & I did another batt pull. When I type cap+G nothing happens & when I type cap+H I get the 'help screen' to come up

Well that would make me happy because I hate Hidden Today...but sorry it doesn't work for you. OH well, maybe they disabled something cause its free???
    03-22-11 11:10 AM
    Thanks Jaydee and P1nk for the shortcuts...I like the theme, but to me it seems like a lot of work to get to what I want!
    I haven't tried them yet though...I'll set the theme and let you guys know if it worked for me.

Jaydee, I don't think you need OM, it's just that I can't get the text wrap to work on the native browser, and with OM it solves that for me. And the font is readable so for me, it works better. I ditched Bolt as well.
    03-22-11 11:20 AM
    Well that would make me happy because I hate Hidden Today...but sorry it doesn't work for you. OH well, maybe they disabled something cause its free???
    ohhhh, don't be sorry! Its ok. I was starting to think something was VERY wrong with my berry. I did just dwld this a.m. So perhaps they did edit the link cuz its free I wouldve like the hidden slot tho, capZ/capX, but no biggie. Ty for posting the link, I do like the theme regardless

03-22-11 11:29 AM
23,186 ... 518519520521522 ...