I use my yahoo account for PB and I'm not having any issues with it. I have about 400 pics stored on there and it is only at 1%. You should be somewhere around there as well. You are definitely seeing an unusually problem.
    thanks midd. yea, i'm at only 80 pix but 4%. so idk either!
    I had suspected that when you were initially having problems with delivery from PB. Here's what I do:
    I have a BlackBerry email address and have it set as default, so all my screenshots are sent to PB from that email, and PB sends the IMG code back to that email. I keeps the 3rd party mail handlers out of the loop and makes things just that much quicker. I also use that email when I send mobihand OTA links to myself.
    Sky, this is how i have the email set up-it sends from my yahoo and the codes go back to my yahoo email. Thanks for this.
    03-19-11 12:16 PM
    And Pink, mine says 1300 something uploaded and I have no problem.
    You can only have one account. So you would need another acct under another email address, I'm sure, in order to do it again.
    jaydee i remember a while back you post on how to copy and paste with .443 i can't find the post and i just got the new facebook beta and the code is waaaaay to long to enter one character at the time. could you give me a refresher or tell me where to look to find out how to make it work. i haven't been able to find it and i've been looking a while. thanks.
    03-19-11 12:18 PM
    jaydee i remember a while back you post on how to copy and paste with .443 i can't find the post and i just got the new facebook beta and the code is waaaaay to long to enter one character at the time. could you give me a refresher or tell me where to look to find out how to make it work. i haven't been able to find it and i've been looking a while. thanks.
    here ya go bad habit:
    page 794, post #11902 click this link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/es...ml#post6091686
    badhabit_wb likes this.
    03-19-11 12:21 PM
    Pink...your PB issue has bothered me since reading about it yesterday! I too have my account linked to a yahoo address. Yesterday I sent about 15 screenshots (using ZonaSnap) to my account and to this moment have still NOT received one code either on my memopad or my yahoo email.
    I honestly have 40 pictures in there as I'm not very ss savvy yet, but I'm honestly wondering if this isn't a PB/yahoo issue....even if only a temporary one!?!
    Just my 2 cents

PS I deleted my ZS and will reinstall today....wondering if that may have been my issue....SO MUCHO GRACIAS for posting that link to the 800 gizillion keycode shortcut, LOLOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-19-11 12:32 PM
    Pink...your PB issue has bothered me since reading about it yesterday! I too have my account linked to a yahoo address. Yesterday I sent about 15 screenshots (using ZonaSnap) to my account and to this moment have still NOT received one code either on my memopad or my yahoo email.
    I honestly have 40 pictures in there as I'm not very ss savvy yet, but I'm honestly wondering if this isn't a PB/yahoo issue....even if only a temporary one!?!
    Just my 2 cents

PS I deleted my ZS and will reinstall today....wondering if that may have been my issue....SO MUCHO GRACIAS for posting that link to the 800 gizillion keycode shortcut, LOLOL

Well TJ like i posted the other day, my codes never got inserted to my memo pad all but 1 time and thats it. I've already deleted/reinstalled ZS app 3 times already with BP's involved and nada still! So i hate to burst your bubble, but if it still doesn't work after all that dont drive yourself nuts. I use the code from the email as i've done in the past.

AS for the PB issue, i'm wondering the same thing if its a PB or Yahoo issue or BOTH having a 'hiccup' in the system. It's possible I'm fretting over all this for nothing and deleted all those links for nothing!

YW for the 443 c/p post

TY for your input as well, at least I know its not just affecting me with the emails didn't come back yest. but aft a while they finally did, (of course AFTER i deleted all those pix)
    03-19-11 12:36 PM
    For a change of subject, it is the weekend and there is no new OS leaked for me to install! I feel neglected!
    Thinking about trying King's hybrid, there are reports of improved battery life with it.
    03-19-11 12:42 PM
    For a change of subject, it is the weekend and there is no new OS leaked for me to install! I feel neglected!
    Thinking about trying King's hybrid, there are reports of improved battery life with it.
    TY for changing the subject! My freakin head is spinning with all this PB/Yahoo crap!

So, Kings Hybrid, go on young man, check it out and let us know what you come up with Have fun!!!!

dam, i need a gun & tonic!
    03-19-11 12:44 PM
    I'm a bit bored today so gonna try my first attempt at some shrinkage!!! Wish me luck!

03-19-11 12:44 PM
    here ya go bad habit:
    page 794, post #11902 click this link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/es...ml#post6091686
    thanks p1nk i went back as far as 804 and thought it might have been on another forum. hopefully i can get it figured out
    03-19-11 12:45 PM
    I'm a bit bored today so gonna try my first attempt at some shrinkage!!! Wish me luck!

g'luck and have fun shrinkin it down!
    thanks p1nk i went back as far as 804 and thought it might have been on another forum. hopefully i can get it figured out
    np BH, and you were in the right place....soooooo close!
    03-19-11 12:46 PM
    g'luck and have fun shrinkin it down!

np BH, and you were in the right place....soooooo close!
    Oh goodness........NOW I know what you and Hamster were talking about in regards to the BB Boss screen looking a little intimidating! Holy molies!!

One question....lol....should I wait until my activation code comes through after my donation to get started checking boxes?? And catching my breath,
    03-19-11 01:03 PM
    OK so sometimes, being old and feeble pays off!
    Here's my story:
    After trying to manually type the 64000 character code for Zona Snap because the copy and paste doesn't work in 443, I was very frazzled. I can't see that well that I can try it multiple times without being bleary-eyed. So I wrote to the support people at Zona Snap and asked if they could shorten my code and told them why. Actually, I wrote to Javier who is the support person.

He wrote back with 20 minutes and said that although he couldn't shorten my code, he COULD help me with copy and paste. Then he gave me the instructions. I NEVER KNEW U COULD COPY AND PASTE THIS WAY!!!! I just learned something new.

"For solving that situation you have to copy the complete code from the "Er3" to "LA=" you can copy with the shortcut alt + click.

And for paste you can use the shortcut aA + click
    if doesn't paste press aA + click one more time. That solves the issue for the paste.

In resume for paste you have to Press aA + click twice or more."

Well, it worked! I never ever knew you could copy and paste with those shortcuts. I never really use keyboard shortcuts even on my pc. I always use the bb button on my phone. Well, it worked like a charm and Javier's a lifesaver!!!

Is this what you need?
    03-19-11 01:06 PM
    Oh goodness........NOW I know what you and Hamster were talking about in regards to the BB Boss screen looking a little intimidating! Holy molies!!

One question....lol....should I wait until my activation code comes through after my donation to get started checking boxes?? And catching my breath,
    You don't have to wait for an activation code to start. And yes, catch your breath.
    03-19-11 01:07 PM
    You don't have to wait for an activation code to start. And yes, catch your breath.
    Perfect! Thanks! I'm checking away
    03-19-11 01:09 PM
    TJ make sure you have Boss v.2.2.2 version.

03-19-11 01:11 PM
    anybody having any luck copying and pasting with .443. i can copy and paste to calendar etc but having no luck with the facebook code at all. ideas anybody? tia.
    03-19-11 01:14 PM
    anybody having any luck copying and pasting with .443. i can copy and paste to calendar etc but having no luck with the facebook code at all. ideas anybody? tia.
    Bh, when I had 443 on my bb, my c/p function stopped working any time I was on Bolt and the native browser. One of the reason I went back to 431.

C/p worked ok on the bb itself though like if I had to copy a ph # from a tx and add it to my addy book I was fine

03-19-11 01:17 PM
    TJ make sure you have Boss v.2.2.2 version.

Thanks Pink....I went back to page 844 (how ocd that yesterday when I was catching back up after a week long absence that I took notes, lol....such a dork I am)....and installed middbrews link

This is exciting! LOL
    03-19-11 01:19 PM
    Thanks Pink....I went back to page 844 (how ocd that yesterday when I was catching back up after a week long absence that I took notes, lol....such a dork I am)....and installed middbrews link

This is exciting! LOL
    ok good, cuz you don't want the wrong vers, then remove the japanese languages & have your bb brick on you! The latest vers that Midd posted for the 2.2.2 was the 'corrected' version. Good luck! btw, don't panic it does take about 10mins to complete before your bb reboots just so you know

03-19-11 01:22 PM
    I wouldnt bother shrinking languages at all. Just dont install them to the device. Unless you are talking about shrinking from the device itself.
    Nice to see we are back to chasing the edge instead of avoiding the Juju!
    03-19-11 01:39 PM
    OH MY! I was just ready to press the direct shrink on phone and remembered I had't done a backup yet! Off to do that now

And no....no Juju allowed!!

PS So I can safely check all fonts to shrink correct?
    03-19-11 01:42 PM
    I'm ready for the 501(rumored next). I have been running the King's hybrid for a few days and find it very easy on battery. It's funny, but most seem to think the 6.1 files are hard on battery life, for me it's the opposite. This a very fine hybrid imho. No issues for me.
    03-19-11 02:10 PM
    Backups complete....got my registration code from BBBoss (wow, they are very quick and efficient...nice customer service indeed)!

Ready to shrink....here's a list of what I have checked...

Language Files- All
    Font Files- All
    Core Applications- AT&T
    BB App World
    Chinese Market
    DoD Certs
    Help Files
    IT Policy Viewer
    T-Mobile Backup
    Vz Navigator
    Vz PTT
    Visual Voicemail
    Voice Notes
    Social- All except BBM, GMail Plugin and Yahoo IM
    Media Files- All except Default ringtones and OTA toolkit
    Docs-To-Go- All
    Themes- All except Verizon
    Other Applications- All except Lunar Calendar
    Games- All
    Specialty Dictionaries- All
    Advanced- ONLY City ID, TTY Support and Voice Activated Dialing

Skyboxer....I am planning on shrinking from the device itself and hence shrunk out the languages, but also don't have them installed on my device from DM6 so probably a mute point huh?

Lastly, I haven't seen any reference to the option of 'Modify OS on Disk'. Is this advisable prior to shrinking on my device as a backup?

TIA for everyone's help!
    03-19-11 02:27 PM
    I've never done an on device shrink myself. I always just shrink before loading an OS. I can understand why you would try that instead of loading another OS though.
    I've gotten the King hybrid installed, batt pulls done, and apps reregistered. No problems so far!

03-19-11 02:44 PM
    I've never done an on device shrink myself. I always just shrink before loading an OS. I can understand why you would try that instead of loading another OS though.
    I've gotten the King hybrid installed, batt pulls done, and apps reregistered. No problems so far!

Yes, my upgrade to 431 was my first BB upgrade ever and that I did OTA as I didn't know any better. Luckily all went well, but now I'm ready to play a bit more with it!
    03-19-11 02:52 PM
23,186 ... 511512513514515 ...