Hey guys, been on hiatus for a while. Didn't go to Droid, yet, but after the last bunch of BB BS it's getting harder and harder to resist the urge to defect. Anywho, I'm rolling back to 6.0.0.431 so I can test the new FB 2.0 beta.

Thought I'd drop by since 2 Ramblers checked in on me today via bbm.
    well, well, well! Look who it is! The King of Snark himself! Its good to hear you've been doing ok and like the Queen has said, there'll be no talk of droid here lmao!

As you can see, its been business as usual here
    As for my PB issue earlier, I fixed four ss that I posted within the last few days that were important to me-the rest, well, like Midd said, if they wanna know what I posted they'll have to ask (hopefully I'll remeber! Lol)
    03-18-11 07:28 PM
    What's wrong with your PB, add a little J and you're good to go!!!!
    03-18-11 07:32 PM
    Excuse me, but the Queen has still not allowed any Droid talk so everyone shut up.

And that's an order!
    Or you'll be fed to the alligators in the moat and you'll have to use that touchscreen with your nose.
    03-18-11 07:33 PM

This is still a work in progress but is just looking gorgeous so far. I'm so pleased to help Russnash knock the bugs out of this theme before release!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 07:33 PM
    rofl....where's jaydee? Maybe the top of her head popped off after all my Droid defection talk. Yes the new TouchBerries look nice, but I doubt I'll wait that long for a new device.

And if they ship with OS6.1 that's not near enough to keep me interested.
    Hmmmmm...you must have ADD...
    You haven't had that Bold long enough!!!!
    03-18-11 07:40 PM
    Prince alerted me to the fact that I was going to be on milk cartons if I didn't post something soon.

I'm not big on hybrids, going to 431 is fine. Its stable and has few bugs.

I think I'm just about at the end of the line with my BB. I've been dying for something new for a while now.
    Well if you jump from BB, I would recommend doing so on a 1 year contract at most. This year's crop of BB is better hardware with about the same software. Next year- hopefully- will bring the QNX software to handheld devices.

03-18-11 07:42 PM

This is still a work in progress but is just looking gorgeous so far. I'm so pleased to help Russnash knock the bugs out of this theme before release!

Nice but not very wallpaper friendly.
    03-18-11 07:44 PM
    Excuse me, but the Queen has still not allowed any Droid talk so everyone shut up.

And that's an order!
    Or you'll be fed to the alligators in the moat and you'll have to use that touchscreen with your nose.
    YEAH! You tell'em Jaydee!
    03-18-11 07:44 PM
    Hmmmmm...you must have ADD...
    You haven't had that Bold long enough!!!!
    Umm, after 2 1/2 years this is the longest I've kept a BB.....and it's getting a little long in the tooth!
    03-18-11 07:48 PM
    YEAH! You tell'em Jaydee!
    Please don't encourage her!
    03-18-11 07:51 PM
    Umm, after 2 1/2 years this is the longest I've kept a BB.....and it's getting a little long in the tooth!
    Hmm, if you do go dr**d (no moat for me ) make sure you buy an extra battery.
    03-18-11 07:54 PM
    Hmm, if you do go dr**d (no moat for me ) make sure you buy an extra battery.
    Well, I'll give up some battery life for never seeing a spinning clock again

DROID ftw
    03-18-11 08:02 PM
    Well, I'll give up some battery life for never seeing a spinning clock again

DROID ftw
    Here's your solution. https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=l2k2adOR
    03-18-11 08:06 PM
    He'll need to strap that on his head like a fan....
    03-18-11 08:09 PM
    Why do I want a 9670 charger? I ever tell you my thoughts on Style?? Put your snark helmet on!!!!!
    03-18-11 08:09 PM
    Why do I want a 9670 charger? I ever tell you my thoughts on Style?? Put your snark helmet on!!!!!
    lol, That's a solar charger so you won't have to hunt down a wall charger.

And no, what do you really think of the Style?
    03-18-11 08:11 PM
    It's good to have Paul back stirring things up. Jaydee's threatening to throw people in the moat. I love it, one big happy dysfunctional family!!!

03-18-11 08:56 PM
    Nice but not very wallpaper friendly.
    You're right, but the dock hides, so that helps. It should be released in a couple of days.
    03-18-11 09:25 PM
    I'm beta testing FB 2.0, so far I'm impressed. It looks good and is much faster. I like the chat option as well. Anyone else beta testing?

03-18-11 09:27 PM
    I'm beta testing FB 2.0, so far I'm impressed. It looks good and is much faster. I like the chat option as well. Anyone else beta testing?

I am. The only thing I don't like is it loses focus on the news updates if you happen to have a long one.
    03-18-11 09:30 PM
    You're right, but the dock hides, so that helps. It should be released in a couple of days.
    Well, that sounds good. I'd be interested for you to model it when it's finished, ok Skyboxer?
    03-18-11 09:31 PM
    I am. The only thing I don't like is it loses focus on the news updates if you happen to have a long one.
    I'll have to check that out.

03-18-11 09:34 PM
    Well, that sounds good. I'd be interested for you to model it when it's finished, ok Skyboxer?
    The theme has actually been released, but not for BB6 yet. I'm helping russnash with testing the BB6 version. It's called Bold Carbon and is available in 4 different colors, including pink if I remember correctly.
    03-18-11 09:36 PM
    Feeling strong, are ya?????
    It's a great place for the LOST!
    03-18-11 10:19 PM

And that's an order!
    The Ramblin Queen has had some of the "King of Snark" rub off on her. I believe someone got her attention.
    03-18-11 10:24 PM
23,186 ... 509510511512513 ...