Pink....I have yet to find the $2 tables...min bet I have found so far is 25...believe me I prefer the $2!!!! Lol...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Slots of Fun, I believe is where the cheapie tables are. I miss Vegas, used to go every year w/ an old BF. Now we aren't together I have to wait like a normal person and go less frequently. Bummer.

Hope you have a blast, don't get kicked out of anywhere for being too roudy. LOL.

03-18-11 02:35 PM
    I wanted to shout out a quick hello and have missed all you ramblers! Have been reading the last 18 pages and my, my have y'all been busy!

Hopefully all the juju is gone and any low-T issues have resolved! Wink wink!! Carry on ramblers as I'm off to grill some salmon and veggies on my new cedar planks! Yuuuuumy

HEY! TJ! Hows is going gf? glad to hear all is well, and YUM lunch sounds delish!Enjoy!
    btw, i asked this last week and no one answered, Hows PcGizmo? Is he ok, he hasn't been around in weeks He didn't jump ship for a droid too? did he
    I've been wondering this myself and further wondering when someone would mention it.
    He could be cruisin' in droidland. He had talked about checking them out before. If so he may not want to incur the wrath of the Queen and is hangin' at droid central. Ha,Ha just speculating. It's past time for a Paul pop-in.
    He'll be here quick enough when we start posting screen shots and asking noob questions.

I asked the question a week or so ago, JayDee said he can't post from work any more. I guess his time at home doesn't allow him to post much.

Apparently he has not gone to the dark side as yet.
    TJ where the **** have you been????? Glad you're back!

pcgizmo is still around, just not posting. Like Bob said, he has had some issues with getting on from work, so he will have to catch up with us on the weekends or evenings; but that time is usually reserved for the kids. He has NOT gone to Droid yet; although he mentioned it today on BBM and I let him have it right between the eyes! LOL

He'll be glad to know people are asking for him and I will pass on your inquiries. I know he would want me to say hi to everyone for him. Personally, I think Dr Prince should put pcgizmo's face on a milk carton, no?
    03-18-11 02:52 PM
    OMG! I just took some themes (9) off my phone. I had 30!!!!!!!!
    Yikes! Who says we can't push our devices to the limit?

Oh and Underway, DDDroid custom is definitely the one with the goods. Will post some screen shots as I write the review this weekend.
    03-18-11 03:21 PM
    OMG! I'm such a jack@$$!!! I had to 'clean out' my PB acct because it was too full, i didn't realize when I deleted my screens that all the walls i posted are now PB boxes!!! It never even crossed my mind i was so dam focused on clearing out......

damm i swear sometimes my brain does NOT function.
    03-18-11 03:40 PM
    OMG! I just took some themes (9) off my phone. I had 30!!!!!!!!
    Yikes! Who says we can't push our devices to the limit?

Oh and Underway, DDDroid custom is definitely the one with the goods. Will post some screen shots as I write the review this weekend.
    Thanks. I asked Mobihand last night (no reply yet) to switch the version for me, right after I loaded up the basic version and realized how blah it is. The write-up didn't specify any difference, nor was there any description when presented with the choice versions.

A discussion of the different versions might be a decent point for a review...
    03-18-11 03:42 PM
    OMG! I'm such a jack@$$!!! I had to 'clean out' my PB acct because it was too full, i didn't realize when I deleted my screens that all the walls i posted are now PB boxes!!! It never even crossed my mind i was so dam focused on clearing out......

damm i swear sometimes my brain does NOT function.

Aargh! So, you're one of THOSE people!
    03-18-11 03:45 PM
    Aargh! So, you're one of THOSE people!
    omg Underway, i feel soo bad now. i just went back to a thread and saw my post 'empty' and realized! Then the light bulb went on! oh the words that came outta my mouth
    03-18-11 03:48 PM
    omg Underway, i feel soo bad now. i just went back to a thread and saw my post 'empty' and realized! Then the light bulb went on! oh the words that came outta my mouth
    Yeah. I realized a few weeks back that the PB link is just that. I understand why the folks that run various forums and such don't allow for posting files, but it makes it so you cannot close your PB (or whatever source) account. Kind of blows, doesn't it?
    03-18-11 04:02 PM
    Yeah. I realized a few weeks back that the PB link is just that. I understand why the folks that run various forums and such don't allow for posting files, but it makes it so you cannot close your PB (or whatever source) account. Kind of blows, doesn't it?
    it sucks! but i'm just kicking myself in the @$$ right now over what i did! ugggggh! Won't do that again! I'll just open another acct next time.
    03-18-11 04:15 PM
    it sucks! but i'm just kicking myself in the @$$ right now over what i did! ugggggh! Won't do that again! I'll just open another acct next time.
    Calm down P1nk! We will survive a few of your pics. If anyone wants them they can ask again. I didn't even know you could reach a limit.
    03-18-11 04:32 PM
    midd, for the free PB acct I believe there is a limit-i was havin an issue gettin codes this morn & as soon as I cleared out some stuff, the codes started coming thru to my email again. Idl what the max amt is-il have to check on PB again.

Ill get over it, I'm just upset atm that this happened.

03-18-11 04:39 PM
    midd, for the free PB acct I believe there is a limit-i was havin an issue gettin codes this morn & as soon as I cleared out some stuff, the codes started coming thru to my email again. Idl what the max amt is-il have to check on PB again.

Yeah, I just went to the site and see they have a 10MB limit. I only use mine for posting on forums so I'm a long way from reaching the max.
    03-18-11 04:45 PM
    TJ where the **** have you been????? Glad you're back!

pcgizmo is still around, just not posting. Like Bob said, he has had some issues with getting on from work, so he will have to catch up with us on the weekends or evenings; but that time is usually reserved for the kids. He has NOT gone to Droid yet; although he mentioned it today on BBM and I let him have it right between the eyes! LOL

He'll be glad to know people are asking for him and I will pass on your inquiries. I know he would want me to say hi to everyone for him. Personally, I think Dr Prince should put pcgizmo's face on a milk carton, no?
    That sounds like a most appropriate place to me!
    03-18-11 05:01 PM

Pink....are you still using ZonaSnap? I just sent two screenshots to PB and haven't gotten my codes back on my memopad like I usually do?!?!

03-18-11 05:12 PM
    Yeah, I just went to the site and see they have a 10MB limit. I only use mine for posting on forums so I'm a long way from reaching the max.
    ok, well thatll do it then! I have a lot of stuff still on there even though I cleared a lot out!

@TJ- yes I have the ZonaSnap app, but the codes NEVER ever worked for going to my memo pad!! dik why it never worked, oh wait-it did, just once so I have no info for you there sorry.

03-18-11 05:30 PM
    Hey guys, been on hiatus for a while. Didn't go to Droid, yet, but after the last bunch of BB BS it's getting harder and harder to resist the urge to defect. Anywho, I'm rolling back to 6.0.0.431 so I can test the new FB 2.0 beta.

Thought I'd drop by since 2 Ramblers checked in on me today via bbm.
    03-18-11 06:19 PM
    Hey guys, been on hiatus for a while. Didn't go to Droid, yet, but after the last bunch of BB BS it's getting harder and harder to resist the urge to defect. Anywho, I'm rolling back to 6.0.0.431 so I can test the new FB 2.0 beta.

Greetings again Paul. Speaking of droid I see the thunderbolt has some of the worst battery life ever. No surprise of course, I think BB will continue to be my device of choice if for a real physical kb if nothing else. The touch bold has me interested if verizon picks it up. While a touch screen it does have the trackpad and hopefully a kb as awesome as the 9650.
    Good to have you back on the rambler thread.
    03-18-11 06:50 PM
    I checked in with Paul this afternoon on BBM. It's good to have you back ramblin'.

03-18-11 06:55 PM
    Greetings again Paul. Speaking of droid I see the thunderbolt has some of the worst battery life ever. No surprise of course, I think BB will continue to be my device of choice if for a real physical kb if nothing else. The touch bold has me interested if verizon picks it up. While a touch screen it does have the trackpad and hopefully a kb as awesome as the 9650.
    Good to have you back on the rambler thread.
    I haven't really rad up much on droids, but I'm thinking about going with something from Motorola. They made great dumbphones, and had most of their offerings on Both AT&T and VZW before getting my first BB.

The X is on sale, but I still don't think any phone is worth $119.

Thanks, glad to be back. I'm sure all my noob friends, like dumas dave, are glad I'm back too.
    03-18-11 06:55 PM

I have Shane's 466(499) hybrid loaded and FB 2 runs just fine.
    03-18-11 06:56 PM
    That sounds like a most appropriate place to me!
    Feeling strong, are ya?????
    03-18-11 06:57 PM
    I haven't really rad up much on droids, but I'm thinking about going with something from Motorola. They made great dumbphones, and had most of their offerings on Both AT&T and VZW before getting my first BB.

The X is on sale, but I still don't think any phone is worth $119.

Thanks, glad to be back. I'm sure all my noob friends, like dumas dave, are glad I'm back too.
    I've looked at a couple droids too, just kinda looking around. My son wants a droid, but I'll probably stick with my Bold for a while longer.

03-18-11 07:03 PM
    I checked in with Paul this afternoon on BBM. It's good to have you back ramblin'.

Prince alerted me to the fact that I was going to be on milk cartons if I didn't post something soon.

I have Shane's 466(499) hybrid loaded and FB 2 runs just fine.
    I'm not big on hybrids, going to 431 is fine. Its stable and has few bugs.

I've looked at a couple droids too, just kinda looking around. My son wants a droid, but I'll probably stick with my Bold for a while longer.

I think I'm just about at the end of the line with my BB. I've been dying for something new for a while now.
    03-18-11 07:09 PM

You've been gone so long that it's almost like having a noob join in on the ramblings.

There are a lot of really nice droids out there. I'm just hoping the BBs that are to come out later will at least show a little bit of the speed of the competition has.
    03-18-11 07:18 PM
    You've been gone so long that it's almost like having a noob join in on the ramblings.

There are a lot of really nice droids out there. I'm just hoping the BBs that are to come out later will at least show a little bit of the speed of the competition has.
    rofl....where's jaydee? Maybe the top of her head popped off after all my Droid defection talk. Yes the new TouchBerries look nice, but I doubt I'll wait that long for a new device.

And if they ship with OS6.1 that's not near enough to keep me interested.
    03-18-11 07:25 PM
23,186 ... 508509510511512 ...