Beta testing a theme for OS6. Bold Carbon Blue.

I love that notification star!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 10:49 PM
    cbreze check to see that you don't have your file options set to hide a directory on the SD Card. If I recall I had to unhide files that the BB set to be hidden when I first started to use my SD CArd.
    cbreze likes this.
    03-17-11 10:49 PM
    Beta testing a theme for OS6. Bold Carbon Blue.

I love that notification star!

That's sharp. One of yours?
    03-17-11 10:53 PM
    cbreze check to see that you don't have your file options set to hide a directory on the SD Card. If I recall I had to unhide files that the BB set to be hidden when I first started to use my SD CArd.
    Thanks cscott, In following your suggestion I found I was reading my media card wrong. Instead of 1.8gb free, it's 1.8gb full. Pretty crowded in there. I guess i have more photos than I thought. It's a 2 gig card which means I get about 1.8 usable. I'll have to clean house a bit or get another card. All this time I thought I had loads of space, if I'd read it from the actual file storage which I didn't I'd have seen it right off. I was going by picture file storage that pops up when you want to store.
    03-17-11 11:02 PM
    That's sharp. One of yours?
    Oh gosh no. I lack both creativity and patience. I'm a great complainer though, which is why I'm testing it.

03-18-11 12:17 AM
    I have a slight problem thats been perplexing me and it has to be something simple I'm overlooking. My SD card is used almost exclusively for pics. I have 1.8gb available. When I try to save a pic it says file full and I need to delete something. I've just been putting them on the BB device memory for now instead which works fine. I'd rather have them on the sd card. So I'm wondering why with 1.8gb free storage on the card it gives me the full issue.
    Am I missing a setting? This happened before and I just moved some to my pc and then it worked, so I'm thinking the cards ok. Whatcha all think?
    Jim,
    Are you sure that when you save them on your card you put them in folders?
    They can't be just on the root of the drive. So you have a card, then a Blackberry folder, then a pictures folder inside that?
    And it's still saying full?

Does another app you have save updates to your card?

Maybe you should move everything off, reformat your card and put it all back.
    EDIT: Ahhh nevermind
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 03-18-11 at 06:34 AM.
    03-18-11 06:31 AM
    No No No, tater chips. I've got 10 or so themes.
    *face palm* OoOoOoOoOoh! Tater chips! Phew!
    Major dif. Has to do with the way the movement is sensed, it sends a different kind of signal to the OS. The app needs to be able to interpret the movement signals.
    ok, I will take your word for it I honestly wouldn't of thought them to be much different being they 'move' in similars ways.
    03-18-11 07:21 AM
    I gotta admit that DDDroid_OS6 doesn't do much for me. Is all the cool stuff in the custom version?

Going to load them tonight and see. I have both the regular and custom so I will see the difference. I think the cool stuff is for the touchscreens.
    03-18-11 10:04 AM
    Hey. Ramblers! Just stopping in to say hello from Vegas!
    Lots of them talk going on! Jaydee...how do I get my hands on PB inside??!! Haha nice theme!...
    And Pink...you are catching up to me in themes!! Lol!

Ok off to the races...later!

03-18-11 10:10 AM
    Lots of them talk going on! Jaydee...how do I get my hands on PB inside??!! Haha nice theme!...

Hamster!! I was just thinking about ya this morn wondering how you were doin! Glad to hear things are going well! Winning BIG i hope!!!

As for my theme addiction, I just purchased another 2 this morn after i posted here i FINALLY got "clockr" and i also purchased "DReW28 Pink Today" I can't wait to set them up, I'll post some screen shots when I finally do. For now though, I think I have all the themes I've wanted. I do have 6 #1's that I absolutely LOVE: Gradient, Gloss, SoundWaves by DReW, NewGlass, DReW28 Pink, and Clockr.

As for that theme DDDRoid, it's really not my style Jaydee, but TY for posting about the contest. I'll pass on that one Although, the PB Inside one that you've posted here a few times now looks very nice!
    03-18-11 10:49 AM
    I'm trying to win, believe me!!
    I want to bring home the millions!!!

As for clockr, I really want that one too! Might be my next one.

03-18-11 11:04 AM

Hope you're having fun! Try to remember to sleep sometime. It's been a few years since I've been to Vegas, but my wife and I keep talking about going sometime soon.
    03-18-11 11:07 AM
    I'm trying to win, believe me!!
    I want to bring home the millions!!!

As for clockr, I really want that one too! Might be my next one.

I sure hope you do bring it home!

I can't wait to set it up. I'll be posting screens (in the screen thread) of it later along with DReW28 Pink that I'll set up too.
    Hope you're having fun! Try to remember to sleep sometime. It's been a few years since I've been to Vegas, but my wife and I keep talking about going sometime soon.
    The Hubby & I want to go to Vegas also. I think we may plan to go this yr. I hear its real cheap and there's $2 BlackJack tables! I love sitting at the tables.
    03-18-11 11:10 AM
    Sleep? What is that????lol! No kid, no hubby....just girls...party time:-)

03-18-11 11:16 AM

LMAO!!!! have a blast!
    03-18-11 11:19 AM
    I sure hope you do bring it home!

I can't wait to set it up. I'll be posting screens (in the screen thread) of it later along with DReW28 Pink that I'll set up too.

The Hubby & I want to go to Vegas also. I think we may plan to go this yr. I hear its real cheap and there's $2 BlackJack tables! I love sitting at the tables.
    Pink....I have yet to find the $2 tables...min bet I have found so far is 25...believe me I prefer the $2!!!! Lol...

03-18-11 11:19 AM
    Pink....I have yet to find the $2 tables...min bet I have found so far is 25...believe me I prefer the $2!!!! Lol...

$25! wow. the only time I play those is when I'm doing good. Other than that, I stick to the $5 $10 & $15 ones.

btw, I just set up Clockr, I think your really gonna like it! I LOVE it! the inner menus are highlighted with a lilac/pinkish color when you scroll on an item ohhhhh its sooooo girly! I'm all about it! I'll post pix, just waiting for the code.

EDIT: i think PB is having an issue
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-18-11 at 11:35 AM.
    03-18-11 11:23 AM
    Saw this posted on my b-reader feed from phone scoop this morning and am wondering what it might mean for verizon tetherers. I use this feature occassionally. But do need it at times. Heres the link to my AT+T forum post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...40#post6142240
    03-18-11 11:30 AM

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
    03-18-11 11:33 AM
    ok, finally. Email must be slow today!

Clockr by PhantomBB Themes
    03-18-11 11:45 AM
    I wanted to shout out a quick hello and have missed all you ramblers! Have been reading the last 18 pages and my, my have y'all been busy!

Hopefully all the juju is gone and any low-T issues have resolved! Wink wink!! Carry on ramblers as I'm off to grill some salmon and veggies on my new cedar planks! Yuuuuumy

03-18-11 12:03 PM
    I wanted to shout out a quick hello and have missed all you ramblers! Have been reading the last 18 pages and my, my have y'all been busy!

Hopefully all the juju is gone and any low-T issues have resolved! Wink wink!! Carry on ramblers as I'm off to grill some salmon and veggies on my new cedar planks! Yuuuuumy

HEY! TJ! Hows is going gf? glad to hear all is well, and YUM lunch sounds delish!Enjoy!
    btw, i asked this last week and no one answered, Hows PcGizmo? Is he ok, he hasn't been around in weeks He didn't jump ship for a droid too? did he
    03-18-11 12:07 PM
    btw, i asked this last week and no one answered, Hows PcGizmo? Is he ok, he hasn't been around in weeks He didn't jump ship for a droid too? did he
    I've been wondering this myself and further wondering when someone would mention it.
    He could be cruisin' in droidland. He had talked about checking them out before. If so he may not want to incur the wrath of the Queen and is hangin' at droid central. Ha,Ha just speculating. It's past time for a Paul pop-in.
    03-18-11 12:29 PM
    He'll be here quick enough when we start posting screen shots and asking noob questions.

03-18-11 12:44 PM
    I've been wondering this myself and further wondering when someone would mention it.
    He could be cruisin' in droidland. He had talked about checking them out before. If so he may not want to incur the wrath of the Queen and is hangin' at droid central. Ha,Ha just speculating. It's past time for a Paul pop-in.
    I asked the question a week or so ago, JayDee said he can't post from work any more. I guess his time at home doesn't allow him to post much.

Apparently he has not gone to the dark side as yet.
    03-18-11 02:28 PM
23,186 ... 507508509510511 ...