Speaking of the circus, I dated a midget once. I mean "little person". Not on purpose. It was a blind date. I went blind. Ha, actually it was fun. Just the right height for a spin.
    03-16-11 11:31 PM
    I've got a few lines for that but I'm gonna let it go. HAHAHAHAHA
    03-16-11 11:34 PM
    So underway, where is it 78? San Diego?
    03-16-11 11:35 PM
    I've got a few lines for that but I'm gonna let it go. HAHAHAHAHA
    Ther'll be he!! to pay tomorrow for all this "T" induced rap.
    03-16-11 11:37 PM
    Ther'll be he!! to pay tomorrow for all this "T" induced rap.
    You can count on it. After she's done laughing, the Queen might throw us in the moat! WTH, tomorrow is St. Patricks Day, maybe she'll have a few green guns & tonics!
    03-16-11 11:40 PM
    You can count on it. After she's done laughing, the Queen might throw us in the moat! WTH, tomorrow is St. Patricks Day, maybe she'll have a few green guns & tonics!
    Thats right, I forgot the day is here.
    OK, here's the plan. We just say we were rehearsing for a Dr. Prince show.

Maybe Pink will be green just for tomorrow. Didn't she say something about being part Irish?
    03-16-11 11:48 PM
    So underway, where is it 78? San Diego?
    Yup. Three miles northeast of Miramar.
    03-16-11 11:48 PM
    She was in the circus! This leg goes here and ....
    I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but I think you taking this man thing a little too far.

03-16-11 11:52 PM

Maybe Pink will be green just for tomorrow. Didn't she say something about being part Irish?
    Yeah, rehearsing. She'll buy that one.

I think that a lot of folks claim Irish heritage this time of year. The specific amount of "Irishshness" (or the green pallor) is directly proportional to the amount of gun and tonic or other celebratory refreshment that one consumes.
    Yup. Three miles northeast of Miramar.
    I used to take my little girl there 14 summers in a row. San Diego>Coronado>Laguna Beach>Disneyland. I love the first three, I'm sick of Wally World. everyone enjoy your kids when they're young. I'm glad I did. Lots of great memories of those trips.

I'm with you we were rehearsing for a Dr. Prince show. They'll believe it right?
    03-17-11 12:00 AM
    You know there was a tv show called the Man Show a couple years ago. I don't know if it's still on or not. How about Dr. Prince's Man Cave?
    Last edited by princebb; 03-17-11 at 12:08 AM.
    03-17-11 12:05 AM
    How about Dr. Prince's Man Cave?
    I'd pay a subscription for your show.
    03-17-11 12:13 AM
    I'd pay a subscription for your show.
    A subscription?? You're a part of this show too.
    03-17-11 12:18 AM
    You know there was a tv show called the Man Show a couple years ago. I don't know if it's still on or not. How about Dr. Prince's Man Cave?
    Sounds good. Every man needs his "man cave". We'll all sit around the fire, tell bad jokes and pass around the "T" pipe.
    03-17-11 01:04 AM
    Sounds good. Every man needs his "man cave". We'll all sit around the fire, tell bad jokes and pass around the "T" pipe.
    Sounds good, It's been awhile since I passed around a pipe.
    03-17-11 01:14 AM
    OMG!!! You guys are hilarious!

No problem with the man talk, guys...carry on.

My first car was a VW Golf. Yeah, I know corny.
    Now my hubby has an '86 Mustang GT and it rocks! Still runs smooth and the noise when you shift and drive the thing...sweet!

Well - Off to the airport soon for my weekend trip to VEGAS!!!!!!

Cheers to all and BEHAVE!!

Happy St. Pat's Day
    03-17-11 06:48 AM
    Which hybrid did you load? I had SCrids but wanted to sample some 6.1 files, so I'm on King's now. Both are fine it seems, but I have better battery life with the 6.1 add ons. No idea why. In any case I thought it might also bring some other goodness to the party.

As for first cars , mine was a '59 chevy. Paid $260 for it in 1969. My first poa was in the backseat of a volkswagen bug.
    I loaded Scrid's up again. It really is a nice build. I hoping for another leak to play with this weekend since its a long one for me. I took a couple of days off cuz the wife is having some surgery and need something to keep me entertained.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 06:49 AM
    What's wrong with BIS this am?
    Anyone? No emails coming through here in NY.

Happy St Patrick's Day! And I'm off the gun & tonics for a while as I am trying to lose a few lbs. So its vitamin water...but I haven't found a green flavor yet!

03-17-11 07:21 AM
    LOL... As a Development Manager for Coca Cola, please check the calories on that vitamin water, the Gun and Tonics may be better for you.
    03-17-11 07:25 AM
    LOL... As a Development Manager for Coca Cola, please check the calories on that vitamin water, the Gun and Tonics may be better for you.
    That's the first thing I did before I bought it. It's SOBE 0 calorie water.
    But thanks for the warning!
    03-17-11 07:27 AM
    [QUOTE=middbrew;6138695]

Nice! I was a Ford man myself. I had a 69 Mercury Cougar in high school.
    My first was a 1966 Olds Cutlass F85. It had the 330CID (5.4L) V8 with the two-speed Jetaway Automatic. That car was SMOOTH! It felt like you were sitting at a light when doing a hundred. Not that I ever went that fast, in the back roads of western Washington...
    That' sharp. I'll admit I dragged a few times. I remember my Roadrunner had Thrush mufflers and HiJackers. It was nice and fast!

very nice gentlemen! I never really 'drag raced' but i did drive fast
    It was 63 here today!! Pink was saying earlier today how the girls here could handle guy talk. I don't think so.
    its sup'd to be about 68ish here today! I sure as he!! hope so

Guy talk? you guys seem to forget that us women married you guys and we know what you talk aboutlmao!

yea, rehearse away men!

Nope I never said I was Irish, i am full blooded guinni! But there is irish in my fam here an there so i do 'celebrate' and yes wear all green and even my font, like you thought! LOL I'll go green today!
    OMG!!! You guys are hilarious!

No problem with the man talk, guys...carry on.

My first car was a VW Golf. Yeah, I know corny.
    Now my hubby has an '86 Mustang GT and it rocks! Still runs smooth and the noise when you shift and drive the thing...sweet!

Well - Off to the airport soon for my weekend trip to VEGAS!!!!!!

Cheers to all and BEHAVE!!

Happy St. Pat's Day
    Happy St.Pat's to you as well lassie and have a great, safe trip and make millions doll!
    What's wrong with BIS this am?
    Anyone? No emails coming through here in NY.

Happy St Patrick's Day! And I'm off the gun & tonics for a while as I am trying to lose a few lbs. So its vitamin water...but I haven't found a green flavor yet!

Jaydee, i had that issue yest aft noon about 1pm or so, i posted here. I did a batt pull around 230 and what ever hiccup it was, the BP resolved it. Perhaps try bp if you havent already?

HAPPY ST.PAT'S TO ALL! CHEERS!
    green gun & tonics on the house
    03-17-11 08:25 AM
    I loaded Scrid's up again. It really is a nice build. I hoping for another leak to play with this weekend since its a long one for me. I took a couple of days off cuz the wife is having some surgery and need something to keep me entertained.

hopefully nothing serious Sky, good luck to your wife!
    03-17-11 08:27 AM
    I have a "man cave" of my own that my husband dare not cross into.
    It has surround sound, a 50 inch widescreen, oversized sofa, laptop, NFL Sunday Ticket and digital cable.

All done in football memorabilia.
    Called Mom's room by the household. Really the family room. Really my "man cave". Eating and drinking allowed!!!! No pipe tho!
    LMAO
    03-17-11 08:34 AM
    I have a "man cave" of my own that my husband dare not cross into.
    It has surround sound, a 50 inch widescreen, oversized sofa, laptop, NFL Sunday Ticket and digital cable.

All done in football memorabilia.
    Called Mom's room by the household. Really the family room. Really my "man cave". Eating and drinking allowed!!!! No pipe tho!
    LMAO
    It figures the Queen would have a "Man Cave".
    03-17-11 08:45 AM
23,186 ... 505506507508509 ...