we're going to have a shrinkin' party!
    03-12-11 05:19 PM
    Saturday night's alright for shrinking! right Pink??
    If Elton says Saturday Nights alright, then i guess its alright!!
    03-12-11 05:19 PM
    we're going to have a shrinkin' party!
    I just have to get me some BB Hydrid Tools dwld'ing first then party!
    03-12-11 05:20 PM
    I just have to get me some BB Hydrid Tools dwld'ing first then party!
    HaHa..we always seem to be doing this stuff together! Strength in numbers

Ok - so I downloaded BB Hybrids zip file, but I can't extract it for some reason?
    What am I doing wrong?
    03-12-11 05:23 PM

Ok - so I downloaded BB Hybrids zip file, but I can't extract it for some reason?
    What am I doing wrong?
    I know! we seem to think alike alot!

I didn't dwld yet, going now. I'll let ya know how I do.
    03-12-11 05:35 PM
    Alright, hamster, I had no prob dwld'ing the zip file and opening(extracting) the files. this is the thread I got the dwld from, idk if this is the one you used or not.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bbhybrids-tool-579729/

You welcome P1nk, good luck and have fun shrinking.
    Thanks Midd!
    03-12-11 05:41 PM
    I've had Scrids latest up and running for a couple of hours now and must say it is SWEET!
    So far seems to be the quickest one yet. Browser is definitely a bit quicker, as well as the overall fluidity of menu operations and such. It's got to be that 499 files doing the trick.
    Anyway I shrunk out everything I don't use which is pretty much everything, using the "BOSS" . I did use the older previous version of boss as I was concerned for the issues some had with the newer release.
    A very nice upgrade. I'm hoping my battery life will be as good as always, no reason it shouldn't I guess. Yahooooo!!!
    03-12-11 05:41 PM
    I've had Scrids latest up and running for a couple of hours now and must say it is SWEET!
    So far seems to be the quickest one yet. Browser is definitely a bit quicker, as well as the overall fluidity of menu operations and such. It's got to be that 499 files doing the trick.
    Anyway I shrunk out everything I don't use which is pretty much everything, using the "BOSS" . I did use the older previous version of boss as I was concerned for the issues some had with the newer release.
    A very nice upgrade. I'm hoping my battery life will be as good as always, no reason it shouldn't I guess. Yahooooo!!!
    very cool Jim! Enjoy! Also, hopefully the browser crashing-freezing issue you were having is gone too!

Keep us posted on how its going
    03-12-11 05:45 PM
    Alright, hamster, I had no prob dwld'ing the zip file and opening(extracting) the files. this is the thread I got the dwld from, idk if this is the one you used or not.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bbhybrids-tool-579729/

Thanks Midd!
    Where did you save it to..cuz my pc won't let me extract for some reason..

never mind - figured it out! Thanks
    03-12-11 05:45 PM

What am I doing wrong?
    I don't extract all files just hit run.
    03-12-11 05:47 PM
    really? mine wouldn't let me do anything unless i extracted "all" unless I may have looked past something, which could be possible

03-12-11 05:49 PM
    Thanks, Prince...I've got it open now..
    It's going to be alright. It's going to be alright. My mantra tonight
    03-12-11 05:49 PM
    Yeah, it is nice. I still don't know how the memory and battery life is because I keep adding and deleting apps and themes. lol
    03-12-11 05:51 PM
    Where did you save it to..cuz my pc won't let me extract for some reason..

never mind - figured it out! Thanks
    ok good
    Thanks, Prince...I've got it open now..
    It's going to be alright. It's going to be alright. My mantra tonight
    hee hee! let me know how it goes. I'm such a chicken right now, I'm nervous to do this lmao.
    03-12-11 05:51 PM
    ok good

hee hee! let me know how it goes. I'm such a chicken right now, I'm nervous to do this lmao.
    Well now that I have it open and looking at all the things I can check, I'm a bit chicken myself...I have recent bad memories and juju...
    Hmmm...what to do, what to do..hehe
    03-12-11 05:54 PM
    Well now that I have it open and looking at all the things I can check, I'm a bit chicken myself...I have recent bad memories and juju...
    Hmmm...what to do, what to do..hehe
    i know, i have to admit, i was a bit over whelmed looking at the screen of all the things to check or uncheck as well. I'm gonna have to let this one set with me for a while before i actually do it. maybe get the guts to do it next week during the week, while the kids are at school so if something go hairy i can fix it before they all get home. NOT THAT I WANT TO JINX MYSELF

and for you! I can imagine the flashback from the other day looking at that screen!
    03-12-11 05:56 PM
    Come on P1nk and hampster! GO FOR IT! Shrink away!
    03-12-11 06:01 PM
    i know, i have to admit, i was a bit over whelmed looking at the screen of all the things to check or uncheck as well. I'm gonna have to let this one set with me for a while before i actually do it. maybe get the guts to do it next week during the week, while the kids are at school so if something go hairy i can fix it before they all get home. NOT THAT I WANT TO JINX MYSELF

and for you! I can imagine the flashback from the other day looking at that screen!
    You're right about the flashback I'm going to do it just don't know when

Tell you what Midd...I have to bug out of here for a couple of hours..I'll think about all the memory I could have and maybe that will give me the guts
    Any of you guys going to be around later? You know, uhm just in case..hehe

P.s just invited you to BBM...look for Zaiby..
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 03-12-11 at 06:11 PM.
    03-12-11 06:08 PM

Tell you what Midd...I have to bug out of here for a couple of hours..I'll think about all the memory I could have and maybe that will give me the guts
    Any of you guys going to be around later? You know, uhm just in case..hehe

P.s just invited you to BBM...look for Zaiby..
    I should be on later. Got your BBM invite.
    03-12-11 06:12 PM
    I should be around in a few hours.
    03-12-11 06:12 PM
    You're right about the flashback I'm going to do it just don't know when
    yea I'll be honest with ya, I'm just not feelin it right now either. I'm gonna wait it out myself Like i said, prob during the week while the kids are at school so its quiet in my house, for once.LOL
    03-12-11 06:17 PM
    Yeah, it is nice. I still don't know how the memory and battery life is because I keep adding and deleting apps and themes. lol
    Yeah, I was pushing it pretty hard myself and watched my battery temp top out at 113.
    It's all good tho. Really diggin' this build. My avail mem is around 314mb. I'm expecting battery life to be on a par woth the last hybrid.
    03-12-11 06:37 PM
    I've done the exact same thing, including using boss to shrink. I'm getting the same results so far.
    03-12-11 06:48 PM
    I've done the exact same thing, including using boss to shrink. I'm getting the same results so far.
    Good to hear. I'm finding the more I use it the better I'm liking it.
    I have not come across any issues yet.
    03-12-11 07:10 PM
    Hey guys!
    Just got back in and honestly have had a couple of drinks and am tired.
    Don't think I should attempt anything in my state

Hopefully tomorrow if I can find some quiet time

Thanks for being there and helping me out!
    03-12-11 08:38 PM
23,186 ... 496497498499500 ...