I've had that wall for a while and never found a theme it worked with until now. Keeper!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 04:37 AM

I've had that wall for a while and never found a theme it worked with until now. Keeper!
    That wallpaper does look good with that theme!
    03-10-11 05:22 AM
    Well I seem to have more to say here than anyplace else. There is a pretty good group of regulars here, and the H8TRs stay away for the most part. So this seems to be the perfect place for me to put post #1500. I just hope being a crackberry genius doesn't mean I have to stop being a crackberry smart@$$

Congrats Skyboxer!!!
    And yes, the haters stay away because if they show their faces, I will run them off so fast it would make your head spin! I'm not putting up with any bull****e on my thread!!! Howz that?

Off with their heads!!! LMAO

Congrats on becoming a genius and thanks for adding to our dysfunctional family!
    03-10-11 06:06 AM
    Congrats Skyboxer on genius status!! w00t!
    Morning all-be back l8r

03-10-11 06:35 AM

Looks sweet!

Well I seem to have more to say here than anyplace else. There is a pretty good group of regulars here, and the H8TRs stay away for the most part. So this seems to be the perfect place for me to put post #1500. I just hope being a crackberry genius doesn't mean I have to stop being a crackberry smart@$$

Congrats, Skyboxer!!!
    And you don't have to stop being a smart@$$ around here, and if anyone says anything, send them to Jaydee
    03-10-11 06:38 AM
    I will keep you posted, of course, but first...I need to add some sets, where do I find them? How do I do it?
    essex, if you go to the settings - display settings - scroll down and there will be an option to add more icon sets. Also you could go to ThemesInMotion.com
    and find some here, and here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-icons-539999/

Tons to find and download and have fun with!
    essex2start likes this.
    03-10-11 06:43 AM
    I have to say that I have always suspected BattEx and BeWeather user created icon sets and skins as the culprits. But when I tested them, I never got the answers I was looking for. So starting tomorrow, with my new device, I am going to narrow down the causes of my leaks.

Start with the OS, QL and BB Meter and then move to BeWeather next.
    Then BattEx. We shall see.
    Well Jaydee, lets all hope that everything goes well I'll be rooting for you today when your new device comes!

As for the skins, the BattEx ones don't seem to bother my bb, its the BW ones that git'me!
    Well we ran our own little experiment, and for P1nk and I it was more the BW icons than anything...but eh, what you gonna do? I like changing them up as P1nk said so I say leak away Bold!

BTW - guess what, P1nk? Have to set up QL AGAIN. And yes, probably do that whole procedure for the scheduled reboots you found for us AGAIN.
    oh brother! Btw, when I rolled back to 431, when did we do that- fri?sat? oh w/e day it was, my QL scheduled reboot time started functioning, but now this morn--it was late. Like real late. I have it set for 605am, it didnt prompt till almost 630-i was like wtf SOOOO, i think its back to the drawing board for me to reset it as well
    Does the backup and restore for QL not work for you? Mine even saves my keycode, which is something NO other app does, and should.

Same for me Sky, my back up feature save the KC as well

please by all means, stay the smart @$$ of the group! LOL

this does look sharp! and btw, for anyone interested, if my eyes weren't playin games on me, i think DOD is the wallpaper changer app I'm gonna check it out being how many times i change mine in a dayLOL

Congrats Skyboxer!!!
    And yes, the haters stay away because if they show their faces, I will run them off so fast it would make your head spin! I'm not putting up with any bull****e on my thread!!! Howz that?

Off with their heads!!! LMAO

Congrats on becoming a genius and thanks for adding to our dysfunctional family!
    thats it! NO H8TRS ALLOWED! or the queen shall prune your head!
    03-10-11 08:18 AM
    Guys, we'd best watch our steps. They're on the warpath today.
    03-10-11 09:22 AM
    Guys, we'd best watch our steps. They're on the warpath today.
    Naw, you guys have nothing to worry about!
    03-10-11 09:53 AM
    Isn't that what Joan of Arc said to the English just before she poked them with her sword?
    03-10-11 11:53 AM
    essex, if you go to the settings - display settings - scroll down and there will be an option to add more icon sets. Also you could go to ThemesInMotion.com
    and find some here, and here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-icons-539999/

Tons to find and download and have fun with!
    Thank you. I'm using my phone right now but when I get on my computer I'll click thanks.

03-10-11 02:20 PM
    Midd and/or Underway...

Jaydee has her new phone, but can't log onto to CB for some reason..
    She wants to know if she should activate first, or do a selective restore first.
    The device came with OS6...

TIA!
    03-10-11 02:30 PM
    Activate first, then do the selective restore. Once she's up, she can PM or PIN me direct if she still has questions.

Last edited by Underway99; 03-10-11 at 02:52 PM.
    03-10-11 02:46 PM
    Activate first, then do the selective restore. Once she's up, she can PIN me direct is she still has questions.

Thanks - will let her know.
    Maybe she can get this on her email notification for this thread?...
    03-10-11 02:52 PM
    good luck Jaydee!
    CB was doing some kind of update before and its possible when she went to log on in the 10mins or so they were doing their thing. That may have been the prob Hamster. Hopefully, that's all it was.

03-10-11 02:52 PM
    good luck Jaydee!
    CB was doing some kind of update before and its possible when she went to log on in the 10mins or so they were doing their thing. That may have been the prob Hamster. Hopefully, that's all it was.

Yeah..must have been...
    So - she's starting right now!!!

PS..sent you a pm
    03-10-11 02:57 PM
    Yeah..must have been...
    So - she's starting right now!!!

PS..sent you a pm
    ok I'm crossing my fingers & toes all goes well for Jaydee

got the pm

03-10-11 03:15 PM
    Well, CB let me login finely. lol

I hope jaydee's new phone is working ok. hamster or P1nk, if you are are chatting with her let her know she will need to clear her cookies before she can login to CB after the maintenance.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-10-11 03:28 PM
    Well, CB let me login finely. lol

I hope jaydee's new phone is working ok. hamster or P1nk, if you are are chatting with her let her know she will need to clear her cookies before she can login to CB after the maintenance.
    Thanks, Midd - I'll let her know..
    I wonder why I never had an issue logging in? Maybe cuz I never log out!! lol
    03-10-11 03:31 PM
    I have mine set to stay logged in, but I'm guessing you might have had your browser open when they were doing it. Just guessing tho as I really don't know.
    03-10-11 03:34 PM
    Thanks, Midd - I'll let her know..
    I wonder why I never had an issue logging in? Maybe cuz I never log out!! lol
    I have mine set to stay logged in, but I'm guessing you might have had your browser open when they were doing it. Just guessing tho as I really don't know.
    Lol Hamster, I NEVER sign out of CB either.

I was logged in when they were doing maintenance, and a screen actually popped up on my bb with a little message that they will be back up and running soon.

BTW, any word from Jaydee on how she's doing?

i feel like were all waiting like expectant parents. lol
    03-10-11 03:46 PM
    OK somehow I got signed back on to CB. I never sign out so I don't know what was wrong.

Got my device up and running except I have a rolling screen?
    Like the refresh rate is too high.
    Wavy.
    Before I call VZW and ask for ANOTHER device to be sent, is there anything you guys can think of to help it?

Thanks to Hamster and Underway for being there. And Pink. Appreciate it you guys!!
    03-10-11 04:13 PM
    OK somehow I got signed back on to CB. I never sign out so I don't know what was wrong.

Got my device up and running except I have a rolling screen?
    Like the refresh rate is too high.
    Wavy.
    Before I call VZW and ask for ANOTHER device to be sent, is there anything you guys can think of to help it?

Thanks to Hamster and Underway for being there. And Pink. Appreciate it you guys!!
    What do you mean by rolling screen?
    03-10-11 04:24 PM
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean with your browser issue, but I would suggest the obvious, a battery pull to see if that'll help.

Oh man, well, I'm glad everything else went ok.

oh wait! Is there browser settings you can check that may need to be adjusted? idk. just trying to think of something.
    03-10-11 04:25 PM
    What do you mean by rolling screen?
    it shakes and is wavy like the refresh rate on a CRT monitor.
    I had to go back to the default theme and now I don't see it.
    I'm gonna try a few themes and see if it still does that. If its a hardware issue like Skyboxer says (we're on bbm) I will have to activate my old phone and call them to replace THIS one.

God damn juju
    03-10-11 04:27 PM
23,186 ... 488489490491492 ...