Yeah, I passed on it too. Although I could write and request a copy so I can review it for BlackBerry Empire. But a lot of creators are not willing to do that. Can you imagine? Free publicity and they still don't want to toss a free app to the writer to evaluate. Eh. Maybe I will write and ask her about that. Sounds like she is the type that WOULD take part in that, if she is as nice as you describe her.
    I think you should ask her. A write up would be great for "biz" and I have seen many people here using it, that getting more exposure certainly is always good.
    But I still wouldn't pay $7 for it.
    02-28-11 11:38 AM
    holy crap! i swear i could just lose it right now! I dwld the free upgrade for BeBuzz, and upon booting back up it wiped out 3 of my custom profiles i had!! WTF? Luckily, my mem is good there, so i can re-create them, but why the heck would it do that?

anyone else have an issue
    02-28-11 11:39 AM
    holy crap! i swear i could just lose it right now! I dwld the free upgrade for BeBuzz, and upon booting back up it wiped out 3 of my custom profiles i had!! WTF? Luckily, my mem is good there, so i can re-create them, but why the heck would it do that?

No Pink, when I upgraded my profiles were still there.
    Dang!!! Did you have a backup? Load it and then see?
    02-28-11 11:45 AM

I didn't upgrade. I just bought V3 last November and think it's crazy to have to spend another $2 already.
    02-28-11 11:50 AM
    No Pink, when I upgraded my profiles were still there.
    Dang!!! Did you have a backup? Load it and then see?
    I'm sorry Jaydee, I wasn't specific as to which profiles. I was referring to my ringtone profiles. 3 of my rt profiles got wiped out.

My BeBuzz settings were there no prob.

EDIT; I just checked out the thread in apps forum for this BeBuzz update, and quite a few people lost their custom rt profiles also. It must be an issue with the app. so for those of you that don't necessarily need to upgrade, then don't, OR do a back-up so you can restore your custom rt profiles after your done installing BeBuzz's upgrade.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-28-11 at 12:03 PM.
    02-28-11 11:54 AM
    I didn't upgrade. I just bought V3 last November and think it's crazy to have to spend another $2 already.
    I don't blame you Midd. My upgrade for BeBuzz was free this time because I loaded up after Jan.2011, now I'm wishing I just left well enough alone! If it isn't broke, dont try to fix it!
    02-28-11 11:57 AM
    I'm weak....took the dive and bought my first theme ever....lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-28-11 12:29 PM
    woooow! that looks real sharp TJ! nicely done!
    02-28-11 12:31 PM
    Everybody needs to head over and sign up to win a new phone so that yall can give it to me for my b-day. HAHA.

02-28-11 01:08 PM
    Everybody needs to head over and sign up to win a new phone so that yall can give it to me for my b-day. HAHA.

Speaking of birthdays...Happy Birthday! Is it today?
    Oh and thank you for the cheery wallpaper!!!
    02-28-11 01:15 PM
    March 7th. I gotta give yall time to get my presents bought (or won). LOL

02-28-11 01:22 PM

Ask and you shall receive:
    transparency and a second OCD slot for BatteryEx.
    What do your think??
    02-28-11 01:23 PM

What do your think??
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG, al3 rocks! And so do you Jaydee for working on this with him!
    Very nice. Very nice.
    Did I mention I like it?

The one thing that could probably make it the best - is if that 2nd slot could be hidden? What do you think?
    02-28-11 01:35 PM
    Yeah, I passed on it too. Although I could write and request a copy so I can review it for BlackBerry Empire. But a lot of creators are not willing to do that. Can you imagine? Free publicity and they still don't want to toss a free app to the writer to evaluate. Eh. Maybe I will write and ask her about that. Sounds like she is the type that WOULD take part in that, if she is as nice as you describe her.
    i of course cant speak for stephanie, but im am sure she would do that. When i asked where i could donate she said i did not need to and she just asked if i could spread the word about her themes and websites. So im sure if you contacted her you guys could work something out. If you need her contact info just send me a pm and i will get it for you.
    02-28-11 02:20 PM

What do your think??
    Love it! Looks great. Any possible release date?

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-28-11 at 07:23 PM.
    02-28-11 04:08 PM
    Hamster
    Congrats! you've officially went from "abuser" to CB ADDICT!!!!!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-28-11 07:21 PM
    Hamster
    Congrats! you've officially went from "abuser" to CB ADDICT!!!!!
    Hunh? I did? Well lookey there...I did, I did!!!
    Thanks, P1nk...I was too busy messing around with themes to notice
    02-28-11 07:29 PM
    Hunh? I did? Well lookey there...I did, I did!!!
    Thanks, P1nk...I was too busy messing around with themes to notice
    yes you were a busy little hamster weren't ya! LOL

Also, I was snooping around in the BattEx again-lol, and I rem'd I had this skin. I fig'd you could use it as well with your Tiffany wp's in case you didn't already have it!

post#1462 tiffany heart charm
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...5/index98.html
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-28-11 08:06 PM
    Well CONGRATS!!!! to Hamster!

And a big thanks goes to RR who put me in touch with Stephanie of Phantom BB Themes. She is going to donate a copy of Clockr to me and customize it even!!!! I am going to write a review for the BlackBerry Empire blog in return. And hopefully get her some business around CB as well!!!

Gosh, I wanna quit my job and write full-time! I like this a lot. Maybe I have just found my post-retirement job....

Thanks RR for contacting Stephanie and for explaining everything! You're a great guy! I appreciate it!!
    thats great jaydee! make sure you post your article here so we can all read up as well!

I have to agree, I think you've found your calling
    02-28-11 08:08 PM

And a big thanks goes to RR who put me in touch with Stephanie of Phantom BB Themes. She is going to donate a copy of Clockr to me and customize it even!!!! I am going to write a review for the BlackBerry Empire blog in return. And hopefully get her some business around CB as well!!!

Gosh, I wanna quit my job and write full-time! I like this a lot. Maybe I have just found my post-retirement job....

Thanks RR for contacting Stephanie and for explaining everything! You're a great guy! I appreciate it!!
    No problem JD! It was my pleasure. She does such a great job developing themes Its the least I could do. It will get her some great publicity for her site and allow everyone to see how good her and your work is.

02-28-11 08:18 PM

I'm looking forward to reading your article! I'm thinking that you do have your next calling here!

yes you were a busy little hamster weren't ya! LOL

Also, I was snooping around in the BattEx again-lol, and I rem'd I had this skin. I fig'd you could use it as well with your Tiffany wp's in case you didn't already have it!

post#1462 tiffany heart charm
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...5/index98.html
    Thanks for link - didn't have that one, so nice surprise
    02-28-11 08:31 PM

That's great news Jaydee and TY to RR for getting this rolling! I have been playing with this theme on and off all day Jaydee....definitely some things I would change....overall though I really enjoy the simplicity of it!! She's very talented!!

02-28-11 08:34 PM
    Thanks for link - didn't have that one, so nice surprise
    yw! oh good, I honestly thought you would've said you had it already! you seem to find all the goodies! lol.
    02-28-11 08:37 PM
    yw! oh good, I honestly thought you would've said you had it already! you seem to find all the goodies! lol.
    lol - can you tell I spend way too much time on here? I need help. Another Dr. Prince show, I think. An intervention on addiction to battex skins, bw icons, themes, and wallpapers
    02-28-11 08:55 PM
    Congrats Hamster! You're a true CB Addict.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-28-11 09:11 PM
23,186 ... 472473474475476 ...