Good Morning!
    Here's a beta of the Al3azim theme Around.
    It has 2 docks clicking one closes the other. You use the little boxes at the bottom.

Suggestions? Comments?
    you lucky girl getting to beta it!! I really like this one too, and can't wait till al3 releases it!
    02-28-11 07:34 AM
    I'm in negotiations to have Al3azim create us something like that anyway...maybe if we can suggest some different designs, he will make us one!! Actually, I know he will...we gotta come up with something different.
    I do really like this one! One thought is to make the top/bottom banner transparent?
    02-28-11 07:36 AM
    I do really like this one! One thought is to make the top/bottom banner transparent?
    i'll agree with that as well, the transparency allows our wps to show nicely, in addition, how about 2 slots on the homescreen for weather and batt ex to show(like on Random6)
    02-28-11 07:42 AM
    I am all for it with the transparency....I'm sure he is sick of hearing me say that about all his themes! But it's like once you have one with that feature it's hard to go back to the all black trays. I sure wish he would do that with Newberry....still one of my favs by far!
    02-28-11 07:56 AM
    I don't alphabetize my spice rack, but like my canned goods, they too need to be all front facing! I need on that show as well!

Ok...when I do it, I right click on the image, and it brings up menu with a send image option - click that, then it will open up into your email, and send it to whatever address you have linked to your berry. Then go to your device open the email open attachment - bb menu, save image.
    Try that...

Good morning everyone...looks like you guys were having a criminal minds marathon last night! Never got into that show only because I had others that I had to watch during the time slot..Now Grey's Anatomy and CSI, I can tell you I would have to pass on the telethon for!
    Good morning Hamster I will give that a try later this morning thanks! My next goal is to get Microsoft Outlook set up for my default email. I've never been able to figure out my settings (incoming and outgoing servers) to get this going, but with two days left until I go back to work I need to do that!

I hear ya about having other shows to watch....CM has always been my show, in fact about the only nighttime tv show I watch. I think just because it has always been after the twins go to bed when I finally have a moment of peace and quiet to enjoy it! Oh and NCIS: Los Angeles as well!! hehehe

I'm sure the telethon can be worked around ALL of our tv viewing preferences, lol!!
    02-28-11 08:07 AM
    Good morning everyone! It's 8:08am and I am already out of thank you's so I will owe everyone!
    02-28-11 08:08 AM
    Good morning Hamster I will give that a try later this morning thanks! My next goal is to get Microsoft Outlook set up for my default email. I've never been able to figure out my settings (incoming and outgoing servers) to get this going, but with two days left until I go back to work I need to do that!

I hear ya about having other shows to watch....CM has always been my show, in fact about the only nighttime tv show I watch. I think just because it has always been after the twins go to bed when I finally have a moment of peace and quiet to enjoy it! Oh and NCIS: Los Angeles as well!! hehehe

I'm sure the telethon can be worked around ALL of our tv viewing preferences, lol!!
    CM always my fav, and NCIS & NCIS:LA, after all, who could pass up LL Cool J! Not me! lol.

02-28-11 08:23 AM
    CM always my fav, and NCIS & NCIS:LA, after all, who could pass up LL Cool J! Not me! lol.
    True that! He's a hottie along with Shemar Moore!!
    02-28-11 08:42 AM
    Focus, ladies, focus.
    02-28-11 08:49 AM
    I figured out how to do the zip thing....doing the Tammy dance here!!
    02-28-11 08:49 AM
    oh absolutely! Tru dat is rite! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 08:50 AM
    w00t! W00t! So you've got BattEx skins loading in process then?

02-28-11 08:52 AM
    So I see the news of the Bebuzz update is out. I spent the 2 bucks. I know a few software companies give you free upgrades forever but with Bellshare you seem to always get your money's worth. I've noticed a fancy splash screen that I didn't need, but custom LED colors and custom disco lights that you can assign to anything are very cool. And a fancy little banner that you can have popup wherever to let you know what the light is flashing for. I'm assuming that's for those of us that assign a different color or disco to each and every app and contact we have. Maybe next they will upgrade bepopup to work with BBM .

02-28-11 08:53 AM
    Ok, control yourselves ladies!

02-28-11 08:53 AM

There are only a handful I watch now that I have a 5yr old who has a knack of waking up very early, so I have to go to bed early or I can not function...Good thing for DVR!

OMG! Shemar is da bomb! I hated it when he left Young and the Restless...oops did I just say I still watch that soap? shhh.
    Though there are quite a few hotties on Desperate Housewives....
    Yes, I like fluff TV also....But I draw the line at the Bachelor

Great! Now go to the thread and go crazy!
    02-28-11 10:10 AM
    Though there are quite a few hotties on Desperate Housewives....
    I could go for a house call from a desperate housewife right about now. Hmmmmm...Ya suppose they deliver?

Still no Bob sighting??
    02-28-11 10:39 AM
    So I see the news of the Bebuzz update is out. I spent the 2 bucks. I know a few software companies give you free upgrades forever but with Bellshare you seem to always get your money's worth. I've noticed a fancy splash screen that I didn't need, but custom LED colors and custom disco lights that you can assign to anything are very cool. And a fancy little banner that you can have popup wherever to let you know what the light is flashing for. I'm assuming that's for those of us that assign a different color or disco to each and every app and contact we have. Maybe next they will upgrade bepopup to work with BBM .

Skyboxer, I said yes to the popups...toast they call em, right? How do I actually see one? I have to set them for email? No. for SMS? I'm confused. How do they work again???
    02-28-11 10:42 AM
    I could go for a house call from a desperate housewife right about now. Hmmmmm...Ya suppose they deliver?

Still no Bob sighting??
    i don't think they do house calls Jim!

yea, where has Bob been? no ones seen or heard from him since he returned from his retreat last week, and then, that was it.
    02-28-11 10:43 AM
    Focus, ladies, focus.
    There is no focus here, LOL!

Ok, control yourselves ladies!

By golly there is no control either!! LOL
    02-28-11 10:43 AM
    So did it work for you guys? The copy/paste thing?
    I never knew that shortcut!!!!
    It worked for me~~now off to the Cheesecake Factory for celebration!! Wooty woot woot!
    02-28-11 10:52 AM

Still no Bob sighting??
    I spoke to Bob yesterday on BBM. He is fine. He said he's been very busy and hasn't had time to post. I told him we were worried about him. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Also, has anyone seen Paul?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-28-11 at 10:59 AM.
    02-28-11 10:57 AM
    I was looking at the clockr theme as well, and when I saw the $6.99 price tag, I decided to pass it up.

dang i kinda find that hard to believe that its 6.99. Steph the person who designed it did a custom version for me and when it was all said and done she wasnt going to charge me a dime for a custom version (i of course donated but she didnt really want to take any money at all) ill look into it.
    02-28-11 11:02 AM
    There is no focus here, LOL!

By golly there is no control either!! LOL
    LMFAO! ya got that right!
    It worked for me~~now off to the Cheesecake Factory for celebration!! Wooty woot woot!
    ooooooooh! EEEEEEMMM! GEEEEEE! i LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese cake factory!

did i mention that i LOVE it!
    dang i kinda find that hard to believe that its 6.99. Steph the person who designed it did a custom version for me and when it was all said and done she wasnt going to charge me a dime for a custom version (i of course donated but she didnt really want to take any money at all) ill look into it.
    thanks rr. I'm the same way, I do the free themes and I always donate to the designer for there great work and time.
    02-28-11 11:12 AM
    I spoke to Bob yesterday on BBM. He is fine. He said he's been very busy and hasn't had time to post. I told him we were worried about him. Hopefully he will be back soon.

glad to hear Bob is OK.

and yea, Paul has been MIA also.
    02-28-11 11:13 AM

Still no Bob sighting??
    LMAO! I don't think, so buddy..but if you close your eyes hard and long enough, maybe they will appear in your dreams!

Good that Bob is doing alright. As for Paul, yea--I want him to see all the girly sreenies and make a comment or 2..
    02-28-11 11:17 AM
23,186 ... 471472473474475 ...