Haha thanks pink. Its been a long day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no problem, trust me I've have those days too

02-27-11 09:00 PM
    Ok, you alphabetize the spice rack every other day but organize the can goods daily! There's gonna be a Dr. Prince Show on OCD with this entire dysfunctional bunch. This might have to be a telethon, we need help!!
    actually Doc, I think we are very functional despite our OCD dysfunctions a show on this would be el primo! Bring on the show!!!

02-27-11 09:04 PM
    well i guess im destined to not use the beta twitter app. I tried your trick jd and it was a no go. Still didnt copy and paste.
    02-27-11 09:09 PM
    Ok, you alphabetize the spice rack every other day but organize the can goods daily! There's gonna be a Dr. Prince Show on OCD with this entire dysfunctional bunch. This might have to be a telethon, we need help!!
    Geez Dr Prince....you have me all figured out!! Heck, I would watch that telethon over my beloved Criminal Minds if I wasn't gonna co-host! LOL

actually Doc, I think we are very functional despite our OCD dysfunctions a show on this would be el primo! Bring on the show!!!

OK Pink....speak for yourself....I still can't figure out the whole zip thing for my batteryex skins! But heck yes....bring on the show!
    02-27-11 09:15 PM
    So did it work for you guys? The copy/paste thing?
    I never knew that shortcut!!!!

And Underway, you may be spending some time in the dungeon if you can't be nice to the Queen! But I see you explained yourself...so you are excused...this time!!
    02-27-11 09:15 PM
    Geez Dr Prince....you have me all figured out!! Heck, I would watch that telethon over my beloved Criminal Minds if I wasn't gonna co-host! LOL
    OMG! I'm watching Criminal Minds now! LOVE that show!!!! Dr. Prince has to schedule his telethon at a different time.
    02-27-11 09:17 PM
    OK so sometimes, being old and feeble pays off!
    Here's my story:
    After trying to manually type the 64000 character code for Zona Snap because the copy and paste doesn't work in 443, I was very frazzled. I can't see that well that I can try it multiple times without being bleary-eyed. So I wrote to the support people at Zona Snap and asked if they could shorten my code and told them why. Actually, I wrote to Javier who is the support person.

He wrote back with 20 minutes and said that although he couldn't shorten my code, he COULD help me with copy and paste. Then he gave me the instructions. I NEVER KNEW U COULD COPY AND PASTE THIS WAY!!!! I just learned something new.

"For solving that situation you have to copy the complete code from the "Er3" to "LA=" you can copy with the shortcut alt + click.

And for paste you can use the shortcut aA + click
    if doesn't paste press aA + click one more time. That solves the issue for the paste.

In resume for paste you have to Press aA + click twice or more."

Well, it worked! I never ever knew you could copy and paste with those shortcuts. I never really use keyboard shortcuts even on my pc. I always use the bb button on my phone. Well, it worked like a charm and Javier's a lifesaver!!!
    Jaydee....what does "Er3" to "LA=" mean??
    02-27-11 09:18 PM
    OMG! I'm watching Criminal Minds now! LOVE that show!!!! Dr. Prince has to schedule his telethon at a different time.
    ME TOO~~~have been watching for the last several hours on A&E
    02-27-11 09:19 PM
    Jaydee....what does "Er3" to "LA=" mean??
    Oh that's just my keycode. Started and ended with those letters.

Why didn't it work for RR?
    When you copy you don't really know its copying. It kinda blinked and I said, what the ****, let me try pasting anyway. Did you do it a couple of times????
    02-27-11 09:26 PM
    yes jaydee, I finally fig'd it out & got it to work. It took a few tries but I got it!
    I never knew that shortcut either!!!!!

02-27-11 09:33 PM
    I'm a CM fan also!

02-27-11 09:35 PM

(Its ok, go ahead, laugh-im a dumb @ss)
    If you must have someone laugh at you I will help you out.

Edit: Just kidding.
    Last edited by middbrew; 02-27-11 at 10:07 PM.
    02-27-11 09:47 PM
    I watch the Criminal Minds marathons every week too!!
    02-27-11 10:39 PM
    Btw, Jim, your still on 443? How's the issue you were having with your browser crashing? Did you ever resolve that?
    Seems to happen less now. So, somewhat resolved I suppose. Still on the 443/450/466
    Jim, funny you should mention battery doors...
    I never had any problem with mine but now I am using the extended battery and that door is a beyotch to open and put back on.
    Yeah, I guess that would make battery pulls a pita.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-27-11 at 11:30 PM.
    02-27-11 11:27 PM
    glad you like the ladybug & chameleon! I thought it was uber cute! I love drangon flys also!

Ok, while your on your pc, scroll your mouse onto the pix you want. Left click, then right click & choose "email as" it should open up a screen for you to email the pix as an attachment. Type in your email that's linked with your bb, when you receive it on your bb, open the email and scroll to "attatchment" click it and it should offer you to "open attatchment" once you chose that, the pix will open-use your menu key to name and save it! Wham! Bam! Boom! Done!

Hmmmmm....I don't get the option "email as" when I right click.....any other ways??
    02-28-11 01:29 AM
    I thought I would share my screen, with my new HK wallie.

02-28-11 03:11 AM
    Skyboxer-that's not Hello Kitty, that's Hello Muzzle!!!!

HAHAHA

By the way everyone-BeBuzz is upgraded today. Will cost you $1.99

And TJ or whoever asked for Clockr theme. For sale here:
    Clockr - Themes BlackBerry Apps $6.99 yikes
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-28-11 at 06:45 AM.
    02-28-11 06:41 AM
    If you must have someone laugh at you I will help you out.

Edit: Just kidding.
    geeeeee, thanks midd! So glad I could count on you!

02-28-11 06:42 AM
    Seems to happen less now. So, somewhat resolved I suppose. Still on the 443/450/466
    ok, at least the issue isn't as bad as it was for you before

02-28-11 06:44 AM

HAHAHA

lmao! I was hoping Sky would share that HK wp!
    and yes, I saw that too jaydee-rec'd the email this morn when my bb auto on'd itself. I know its a bummer for the extra $1.99, but they did add a few extra features

02-28-11 06:46 AM
    I don't alphabetize my spice rack, but like my canned goods, they too need to be all front facing! I need on that show as well!

And Underway, you may be spending some time in the dungeon if you can't be nice to the Queen! But I see you explained yourself...so you are excused...this time!!
    copy/paste worked for me! Thx Jaydee!

Hmmmmm....I don't get the option "email as" when I right click.....any other ways??
    Ok...when I do it, I right click on the image, and it brings up menu with a send image option - click that, then it will open up into your email, and send it to whatever address you have linked to your berry. Then go to your device open the email open attachment - bb menu, save image.
    Try that...

Good morning everyone...looks like you guys were having a criminal minds marathon last night! Never got into that show only because I had others that I had to watch during the time slot..Now Grey's Anatomy and CSI, I can tell you I would have to pass on the telethon for!
    02-28-11 06:50 AM
    I was looking at the clockr theme as well, and when I saw the $6.99 price tag, I decided to pass it up.

02-28-11 06:52 AM

HAHAHA

And TJ or whoever asked for Clockr theme. For sale here:
    Clockr - Themes BlackBerry Apps $6.99 yikes
    Hello Muzzle...I like that!

Don't have BeBuzz....is it worth it?

I don't think I'd pay $7 for a theme! Does it do something amazing or soemthing?
    02-28-11 06:52 AM

Good Morning!
    Here's a beta of the Al3azim theme Around.
    It has 2 docks clicking one closes the other. You use the little boxes at the bottom.

Suggestions? Comments?
    02-28-11 07:30 AM
    I was looking at the clockr theme as well, and when I saw the $6.99 price tag, I decided to pass it up.

I'm in negotiations to have Al3azim create us something like that anyway...maybe if we can suggest some different designs, he will make us one!! Actually, I know he will...we gotta come up with something different.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-28-11 07:34 AM
23,186 ... 470471472473474 ...