I have been meaning to ask this for awhile now....I'm wanting to print your instructions on the whole wp transfer thing...lol

Thanks Pink! You rock!!
    02-27-11 06:12 PM
    TJ, that's an excellent idea!
    I will kick that around a bit.

Now for those of you using Zona Snap paid and 466, how the freak do you put in the keycode? It is almost 500 characters long and I can't see typing it all by hand. Copy and Paste doesn't work for registering apps. Any ideas? Are you all using 431 again?
    I just keyed mine in PIA but what you gonna do
    I've got some other ideas I've been thinking about and I'll shoot you and email or pm and you can let me know what you think

jaydee, I'm still on 443, so far its running good on my bb and my mem leak has decreased even with using BW skins again As for ZonaSnap, I hand typed mine in! I was crossed eyed by time I got 'er done, but he11 its done! It wasn't pretty, perhaps the hubby can read off the code while you type it in

Btw, I'm really taking a liking to 443 I know for some of you guys it sucked golf balls but I'm doing good with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You know P1nk, I never got around to changing, and I don't know but I'm not in the mood for doing another install at the moment. And apart from the battex skins disappearing every now and then, 431 is running fine. So I'll just deal and do a reset when this happens and just see...My memory seems to be ok...does leak a little with the BW but eh, I'm ok with that for now
    02-27-11 06:26 PM
    This has been my method since I got my bold last June and I doubt I've done more than 1/2 a doz BP's. Never have any issue. Even use this after an os install and never have issues. My battery fits in it's little spot nice and snug and I think I want it to stay that way. Like a shot of vitamins every morning...reboot. Just me.
    Sweet...I think I may try it this way as well. Yep, every morning I wake up and do a battery pull along with my shot of vitamins~oh and I also backup my bb, but that's just the ocd side of me, lol!
    02-27-11 06:29 PM
    This has been my method since I got my bold last June and I doubt I've done more than 1/2 a doz BP's. Never have any issue. Even use this after an os install and never have issues. My battery fits in it's little spot nice and snug and I think I want it to stay that way. Like a shot of vitamins every morning...reboot. Just me.
    I'm too uncoordinated to do this...I've tried, seriously, but I can't do it!!
    So, the old fashioned way works for me and now QL reboot.
    02-27-11 06:29 PM
    I'm too uncoordinated to do this...I've tried, seriously, but I can't do it!!
    So, the old fashioned way works for me and now QL reboot.
    Too funny Hamster....I can't do that either unless I have my bb on a flat surface!! lol
    02-27-11 06:31 PM
    Sweet...I think I may try it this way as well. Yep, every morning I wake up and do a battery pull along with my shot of vitamins~oh and I also backup my bb, but that's just the ocd side of me, lol!
    So your ocd??, My ocd-ness is probably a big part of the reason I prefer to leave my battery and battery door undisturbed.
    Over the years I've actually had issues with battery doors being messed up, sloppy or broken from to much removal. I think the BB's are made to take it better tho. This being the only phone I've ever had that you have to remove the battery to actually shut it down.
    Talk about ocd, when I was a GSM user I had several phones and was constantly changing out sims alot. It's one reason I came back to BB. I needed one device that would do all I needed.
    Ha,Ha, one more ocd issue I have is with touch screen phones. I can't take seeing the finger goo on my screen.
    Side note: I read that touch screen phones have more bacteria on them than public restroom toilet flush handles. So be careful using your friends droid.
    02-27-11 06:44 PM
    I have been meaning to ask this for awhile now....I'm wanting to print your instructions on the whole wp transfer thing...lol

Thanks Pink! You rock!!
    Yw! As for printing one particular post, I don't know of a way to do it, unless you click the reply box, and when it brings you to the page, instead of actually typing in your reply with the quote, just print it I would imagine that should work well

02-27-11 06:44 PM

You know P1nk, I never got around to changing, and I don't know but I'm not in the mood for doing another install at the moment. And apart from the battex skins disappearing every now and then, 431 is running fine. So I'll just deal and do a reset when this happens and just see...My memory seems to be ok...does leak a little with the BW but eh, I'm ok with that for now
    ok, wait, I'm confused! LOL so your on 443 or you stayed on 431? Lmao!

02-27-11 06:48 PM
    jaydee, I'm still on 443, so far its running good on my bb and my mem leak has decreased even with using BW skins again As for ZonaSnap, I hand typed mine in! I was crossed eyed by time I got 'er done, but he11 its done! It wasn't pretty, perhaps the hubby can read off the code while you type it in

Btw, I'm really taking a liking to 443 I know for some of you guys it sucked golf balls but I'm doing good with it.

I so liked .443, as a whole it was snappier than prior releases and had some extra features I was really enjoying. But, I was getting on even radio signal and my media files lagged, just the media files. I had reinstalled .443 at least 10 times over a week, just hopping to get one error free install, alas I did not have such luck. Now I am back on.431.
    02-27-11 06:50 PM
    Btw, Jim, your still on 443? How's the issue you were having with your browser crashing? Did you ever resolve that?

02-27-11 06:50 PM
    I so liked .443, as a whole it was snappier than prior releases and had some extra features I was really enjoying. But, I was getting on even radio signal and my media files lagged, just the media files. I had reinstalled .443 at least 10 times over a week, just hopping to get one error free install, alas I did not have such luck. Now I am back on.431.
    Jimi, I agree, it is snappier. My media will lag for a bit after I reboot, and that lasts for about 15-20mins because of all my stuff I've got on here now but honestly I'm patient as far as that goes. I know for some, they want their device booted back up and sprung to go immediately. But, I can wait, it doesn't bother me. My battery also seems to be better as well. I came of charge this morn at 730ish and right now I'm just down to 25% & ready for a charge.

02-27-11 06:56 PM
    So your ocd??, My ocd-ness is probably a big part of the reason I prefer to leave my battery and battery door undisturbed.
    Over the years I've actually had issues with battery doors being messed up, sloppy or broken from to much removal. I think the BB's are made to take it better tho. This being the only phone I've ever had that you have to remove the battery to actually shut it down.
    Talk about ocd, when I was a GSM user I had several phones and was constantly changing out sims alot. It's one reason I came back to BB. I needed one device that would do all I needed.
    Ha,Ha, one more ocd issue I have is with touch screen phones. I can't take seeing the finger goo on my screen.
    Side note: I read that touch screen phones have more bacteria on them than public restroom toilet flush handles. So be careful using your friends droid.
    Jim, funny you should mention battery doors...
    I never had any problem with mine but now I am using the extended battery and that door is a beyotch to open and put back on. Therefore, I have taken to using QL for my resets every morning and battery pulls every couple of days. I mean, what does it matter in my world anyway? I am down 40MB in 12 hours...every morn I start fresh so it's all good.
    02-27-11 07:02 PM
    ok, wait, I'm confused! LOL so your on 443 or you stayed on 431? Lmao!

Did I say 431? I meant 443 lol! All these numbers....gosh. Mummy brain for sure. I am still on 443.

Jimi, I agree, it is snappier. My media will lag for a bit after I reboot, and that lasts for about 15-20mins because of all my stuff I've got on here now but honestly I'm patient as far as that goes. I know for some, they want their device booted back up and sprung to go immediately. But, I can wait, it doesn't bother me. My battery also seems to be better as well. I came of charge this morn at 730ish and right now I'm just down to 25% & ready for a charge.

Same for me on what's going on with mine as well. And If these are the only issues I'm having, I'm not complaining!
    02-27-11 07:13 PM
    Did I say 431? I meant 443 lol! All these numbers....gosh. Mummy brain for sure. I am still on 443.

Same for me on what's going on with mine as well. And If these are the only issues I'm having, I'm not complaining!
    LOL, yes you did say 431, that's why I was all like "what?!" Ya lost me for a minute there!

Same here, not complaining-pretty pleased with it

02-27-11 07:27 PM
    OK so sometimes, being old and feeble pays off!
    Here's my story:
    After trying to manually type the 64000 character code for Zona Snap because the copy and paste doesn't work in 443, I was very frazzled. I can't see that well that I can try it multiple times without being bleary-eyed. So I wrote to the support people at Zona Snap and asked if they could shorten my code and told them why. Actually, I wrote to Javier who is the support person.

He wrote back with 20 minutes and said that although he couldn't shorten my code, he COULD help me with copy and paste. Then he gave me the instructions. I NEVER KNEW U COULD COPY AND PASTE THIS WAY!!!! I just learned something new.

"For solving that situation you have to copy the complete code from the "Er3" to "LA=" you can copy with the shortcut alt + click.

And for paste you can use the shortcut aA + click
    if doesn't paste press aA + click one more time. That solves the issue for the paste.

In resume for paste you have to Press aA + click twice or more."

Well, it worked! I never ever knew you could copy and paste with those shortcuts. I never really use keyboard shortcuts even on my pc. I always use the bb button on my phone. Well, it worked like a charm and Javier's a lifesaver!!!
    TJC70 likes this.
    02-27-11 07:36 PM
    OK so sometimes, being old and feeble pays off!
    That's why you're the queen!

EDIT: Not for being old and feeble. For having/getting the information. Really.
    Last edited by Underway99; 02-27-11 at 07:49 PM. Reason: poor choice of words
    02-27-11 07:48 PM
    Jaydee thanks I tried that shortcut and it worked like a charm. Usually I can't get those things to work.

02-27-11 07:58 PM
    ok, I must be a spaz I can't get it to work! Lol.
    Are you guys copying this from your email or from the Mobi store where the codes are also?

02-27-11 08:01 PM
    OMG so I'm not the only one who didn't even consider the Storm because of the touch screen goo?? I knew you Ramblers were a kick-a$$ bunch!!

Oh and btw....contrary to what you may read I do not alphabetize my spice racks (very often that is, lol)....but I do keep all the labels of my canned goods faced the same direction! Yes Pink....that is sooooo Sleeping With The Enemy!
    02-27-11 08:11 PM
    Oh and btw....contrary to what you may read I do not alphabetize my spice racks (very often that is, lol)....but I do keep all the labels of my canned goods faced the same direction! Yes Pink....that is sooooo Sleeping With The Enemy!
    oh good, I'm not the only ocd label lining up nut around here! LOL!
    As for that little trick jaydee, I've fig'd out how to copy it finally but now I can't fig out how to paste it. Ugh!

02-27-11 08:25 PM
    aaaah-ha! I got it! Finally!

You guys are gonna laugh at me, but I mis-understood you jaydee when you said to use "aA" plus click, I thought u meant the letter A key! I just realized the left "shift" key has "aA" on it! D'OH!
    (Its ok, go ahead, laugh-im a dumb @ss)

BTW - TY for sharing this short cut option jaydee.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-27-11 at 08:44 PM.
    02-27-11 08:31 PM
    Okay its been a long day I get the alt + part, but what is the "click"

02-27-11 08:47 PM
    rr, "ckick" your trackpad as if your "clicking" on a link

02-27-11 08:48 PM
    OMG so I'm not the only one who didn't even consider the Storm because of the touch screen goo?? I knew you Ramblers were a kick-a$$ bunch!!

Ok, you alphabetize the spice rack every other day but organize the can goods daily! There's gonna be a Dr. Prince Show on OCD with this entire dysfunctional bunch. This might have to be a telethon, we need help!!
    02-27-11 08:50 PM
    rr, "ckick" your trackpad as if your "clicking" on a link

Haha thanks pink. Its been a long day.

02-27-11 08:56 PM
23,186 ... 469470471472473 ...