I'm using wifi and everything has updated except for Facebook.
    02-26-11 11:02 AM
    Internet seems to be going wonky this am also. My kids couldnt access FB on iPad or iTouch last night, and my other 2 with bb's had internet issues loading up with a 504 Gateway timed out, and BW not updating, again. My internet seems to be fine atm, but my BW is failing now to. Hopefully it all gets resolved soon!
    Some people have experienced coverage outages this morning. I am one of those that it isn't affecting.
    02-26-11 11:19 AM
    I'm using wifi and everything has updated except for Facebook.
    yea, I still didnt set up for wifi on my bb, I'll get to it one day
    Some people have experienced coverage outages this morning. I am one of those that it isn't affecting.
    well, aren't you the lucky one!
    02-26-11 11:36 AM
    Me either! No problems all day.
    02-26-11 12:47 PM
    Woo hoo! Glad you got it working! I had a feeling f12 or the disks might be the answer, but couldn't for the life of me remember the menu items...Good thing cscott stopped by!

Now you can play again
    Thanks Hamster! I was thrilled for sure! I still got that same blinking cursor when I just restarted my pc, but if I go to the F12 menu and highlight to start the sata drive first it works like a charm. Hopefully when I call Dell it will be something quick to resolve
    02-26-11 01:10 PM
    Woo hoo! Glad you got it working! I had a feeling f12 or the disks might be the answer, but couldn't for the life of me remember the menu items...Good thing cscott stopped by!

Now you can play again
    TJ, glad you got your compt issue ironed out!

Also, great, you've got those directions now too! Have fun loading up on BattEx skins ITS ADDICTING!LOL

Internet seems to be going wonky this am also. My kids couldnt access FB on iPad or iTouch last night, and my other 2 with bb's had internet issues loading up with a 504 Gateway timed out, and BW not updating, again. My internet seems to be fine atm, but my BW is failing now to. Hopefully it all gets resolved soon!

G'morn to all and have a great day!
    Thanks Pink! I was in the freakout zone fo sho yesterday.

I'm still doing something wrong with those darn batteryex skins....and I realized I haven't ever downloaded a wallpaper from my pc.....I have done almost everything from my bb, so need to work on that too
    02-26-11 01:13 PM
    Hello So last night I got everything on my pc and bb working like a charm. Cleaned everything up, added folders, downloaded BBSAK and updated DM6 and also installed os6 on my pc.

Knock on some wood peeps as everything is working fine!

My question is that several apps have updated and I need to reinstall them (plus I removed all my themes and need those back too....oh baby that default os6 theme really sucks, lol).

So my question is.....after I reinstall one app and it says it was successfully loaded and I have the option to either 'OK' or 'Run'...whats the best step here? And do you do a battery pull after every app or just as the end when all of them are installed?

TIA for any suggestions
    02-26-11 01:18 PM
    Hello So last night I got everything on my pc and bb working like a charm. Cleaned everything up, added folders, downloaded BBSAK and updated DM6 and also installed os6 on my pc.

My question is that several apps have updated and I need to reinstall them (plus I removed all my themes and need those back too....oh baby that default os6 theme really sucks, lol).

So my question is.....after I reinstall one app and it says it was successfully loaded and I have the option to either 'OK' or 'Run'...whats the best step here? And do you do a battery pull after every app or just as the end when all of them are installed?

TIA for any suggestions
    TJ glad everything is working again. When you reload an app and it says OK, just click that. If you want to actually open and run the app, then click run. I wouldn't bother rebooting until finished, unless of course, some app does it for you! lol because some of them have to reboot when they install.

Oh and BTW everyone... RANDOM is out from Al3azim!!!
    02-26-11 02:44 PM

TIA for any suggestions
    I hit OK, then pull the battery. Every time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 02:50 PM
    TJ glad everything is working again. When you reload an app and it says OK, just click that. If you want to actually open and run the app, then click run. I wouldn't bother rebooting until finished, unless of course, some app does it for you! lol because some of them have to reboot when they install.

Oh and BTW everyone... RANDOM is out from Al3azim!!!
    Thanks Jaydee....I am headed over to dwld RANDOM shortly! I just love the transparency he is putting with his trays...very classy

I hit OK, then pull the battery. Every time.

Thanks Underway99....I see that everyone does it a little different. I have about 10 apps and 5 themes to reinstall

02-26-11 03:27 PM
    What? I'm all out of "Thanks".....hmmmm, 10 a day isn't nearly enough with everyone's generosity here!!
    02-26-11 03:29 PM
    Thank you so much cscott! This worked perfectly!!! I have worried about this all day long, couldn't sleep and just gave it a try. All is well in the world again!

Can you really only give one thanks?? Well, I am sending you bunches!!!
    glad to hear you got it fixed. didn't get a chance to check in until now. sorry about that.
    02-26-11 07:43 PM
    Do any of yall use the quickfill feature in the app Quicklaunch ?

02-26-11 08:05 PM
    glad to hear you got it fixed. didn't get a chance to check in until now. sorry about that.
    Well, it's kinda sorta fixed, lol....whenever I shut it down it restarts at the same cursor. I have to do the F12 to get it to boot up the sata drive. Hoping I can call Dell on Monday and they can walk me through it more

02-26-11 08:37 PM
    Thank you so much cscott! This worked perfectly!!! I have worried about this all day long, couldn't sleep and just gave it a try. All is well in the world again!

Can you really only give one thanks?? Well, I am sending you bunches!!!
    Glad I could be of help. I'm usually the one asking questions. This thread and the Ramblers have been so much help in learning about my BB.

Sorry to hear that it was completely fixed. The Dell techs will walk you through it though.
    Last edited by cscott44; 02-27-11 at 12:35 AM.
    TJC70 likes this.
    02-27-11 12:27 AM
    Jim and Prince....where is BOB????
    Is he out working again? That man has to learn that WORK is a 4 letter word!!!
    I haven't seen him post in a dog's age!

Hamster, you didn't see it in the other thread I bet but I want your wallie about shopping! Please!!!!
    02-27-11 07:20 AM
    Well, it's kinda sorta fixed, lol....whenever I shut it down it restarts at the same cursor. I have to do the F12 to get it to boot up the sata drive. Hoping I can call Dell on Monday and they can walk me through it more

i think with dell you can press f2 as it's trying to boot and set up the boot order in bios. it's f1 with my thinkpad but i think i remember having to use f2 when i switched out a drive in a friends dell. you could try that after you press the power button and set the startup boot order. good luck.
    02-27-11 07:29 AM
    Jim and Prince....where is BOB????
    Is he out working again? That man has to learn that WORK is a 4 letter word!!!
    I haven't seen him post in a dog's age!

Hamster, you didn't see it in the other thread I bet but I want your wallie about shopping! Please!!!!
    Lolo!! Hi! I did see it there and posted it for you! I'll post it here as well to save you going over there Enjoy!!

jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-27-11 07:32 AM
    You posted another one, too...with shopping bags and shoes maybe? I can't remember now.It was yesterday though...
    Paul will love the screen shots...let's leave him some for Monday
    02-27-11 07:34 AM
    You posted another one, too...with shopping bags and shoes maybe? I can't remember now.It was yesterday though...
    Paul will love the screen shots...let's leave him some for Monday
    LMAO! I'll play - Can't wait to hear his smarky cmments! Lol!
    Is it this one?

02-27-11 07:38 AM
    No, that's not the one I had asked for, but I will take it TOOOOOOO!!!
    I will go look and see which I had asked for!Thanks!
    02-27-11 07:46 AM
    Quick question: is rebooting from QL the same as a battery pull?
    02-27-11 07:47 AM
    Quick question: is rebooting from QL the same as a battery pull?

Yes, it does the same thing. Makes life easier, and that is what it is all about.
    02-27-11 07:51 AM
    Hamster, that WAS the wallpaper I had asked for...so thank you!!!!
    Paul won't have too many screen shots to wade through after all!
    02-27-11 07:53 AM
    Hamster, that WAS the wallpaper I had asked for...so thank you!!!!
    Paul won't have too many screen shots to wade through after all!
    YW! Here's another one!

02-27-11 07:56 AM
23,186 ... 467468469470471 ...