[QUOTE=jaydee5799;6077516]
    Yes, Jaydee has been sparse today too. to bad reality has to come before our Cracks! LOL

I was around in the am Pink and I didn't see you then!
    I have been busy. Hubs needed to go to the doctor again...and I have been doing some networking on my bb in the meantime.

I am testing Sidebar by Al3azim and posted screen shots in the 9650 thread.

Also, I am sitting on the 443 hybrid and I don't think I'll be going back to 431 anytime soon. I am too lazy to re-reg all those apps without the aid of copy and paste and the freezing is less and less. The memory loss was about 37MB in 12 hours; I had to reboot to add a theme so started over. Down 30MB again after only 4 hours. I dunno. I don't care anymore. I'm keeping this OS cause it's just too damn much trouble to reinstall crap.

PS 443 was not showing the lightning bolt while charging but I switched themes and Voila! There it is. Who the freak knows???

Oh and I'm beta testing BBM 5.0.2.11 too, did I mention that?
    No wonder my phone is whacky!!
    Hope hubby is ok! And you have been busy! beta testing all sorts of goodies
    Like I said I'm going to downgrade this weekend if I feel up to going through the whole process. Again.

Weird on the lightning bolt...I'll have to check mine now again. Yeah! Who the freak knows???

I have BBM 5.0.1.45. I don't have any issues with it...Am I missing something?

Cheers!
    02-22-11 04:55 PM

I was around in the am Pink and I didn't see you then!
    I have been busy. Hubs needed to go to the doctor again...and I have been doing some networking on my bb in the meantime.

I am testing Sidebar by Al3azim and posted screen shots in the 9650 thread.

Also, I am sitting on the 443 hybrid and I don't think I'll be going back to 431 anytime soon. I am too lazy to re-reg all those apps without the aid of copy and paste and the freezing is less and less. The memory loss was about 37MB in 12 hours; I had to reboot to add a theme so started over. Down 30MB again after only 4 hours. I dunno. I don't care anymore. I'm keeping this OS cause it's just too damn much trouble to reinstall crap.

PS 443 was not showing the lightning bolt while charging but I switched themes and Voila! There it is. Who the freak knows???

Oh and I'm beta testing BBM 5.0.2.11 too, did I mention that?
    No wonder my phone is whacky!!
    I've actually been busy today, I was around just a bit in the leaked section posting in the 443 thread, and a couple of screen shots, but thats about it. Today was crazy!

Hope the Hubby is alright

I did see the shots your posted for Sidebar6 I was wondering what that was myself! YaY another Al3 theme!

I'm on DT6 and the bolt doesnt show, I should try changing themes just to see if that changes to.

Honestly, I like the way 443 is running, but this Bolt thing, and I know - I know, I've mentioned it a million times now BUT THIS is how freaked out I am over it! idk why it doesnt work!

damn.....30mb in 4 hrs. thats just insane I'm still holding at 9-10mb loss in 11 1/2hrs now. My batt life does seem better on 443.

i'm so confused, idk what to do. I have 431 sitting on the desk top computer just in case I decide to go back to it, and keep 443 installed on the laptop.

I def am going back to Bbm.41 tho.

Ok, so, once again, I've managed to write a book for ya'll peeps! Ramble on' as Robert Plant once said in a classic.......
    02-22-11 04:56 PM

Cheers!
    no your not. mine is just being a PITA not updating my sons avatar and a few time my cursor went 'phantom' on me I was happy with .41 anyway

And I also feel the same as you, not sure if I feel like going through the whole loading and doing the app thing again. I don't have many apps, but it sure does become a PITA!
    02-22-11 04:57 PM
    Thanks Bob, Regarding the hybrids, I loaded and installed Shane's 443/448/450 and this time did not install the 6.1 files. I cannot believe the battery life is the best of any os I've ever run, which is counter to what others are saying about that. 100% last nite at 11pm and now at 430pm I'm at 82%. I cannot complain about that, the one thing I did do differently also is reenable wifi because I wanted to see if that bug was fixed and it seems to be. So not sure how much that has improved my battery life. Maybe some. But this is a very smooth running os and I can definitly recommend it. I heard you had an itch.
    Hmmm, don't think I've seen that one. I'll go do some hunting and see if I can find it. Thanks

EDIT: Jim, I can't find a 443/448/450 hybrid by Shane, can you point me to it somehow? Thanks,
    Last edited by BoDeb; 02-22-11 at 06:51 PM.
    02-22-11 05:55 PM
    no six speeds for her, tried that once way back when, and almost burned up a perfectly good clutch! 6 speed auto for her.
    So, what will she be rockin'?
    02-22-11 06:02 PM
    Hmmm, don't think I've seen that one. I'll go do some hunting and see if I can find it. Thanks

EDIT: Jim, I can't find a 443/448/450 hybrid by Shane, can you point me to it somehow? Thanks,
    Here you go Bob. The installer actually has both of his hybrids 436 and 443. Some have said 443 drains the battery more and that 436 is one of the most stable hybrids out there. Personally, I'm using the 443 and have no issues with it. http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/6-...nstall-587187/
    02-22-11 09:55 PM

Sorry I've been out of touch for a few hours, but I saw on the hybrid forum that your all set it seems. Let us know how it's working for you.
    FWIW I think Shane dumped that build I have in favor of another.(436?) I really like it tho so far, no issues at all. A+ all the way. Hope yours works out.
    02-22-11 10:11 PM
    As I understand it, the 436 is really very similar to 431, with both using the same 315 radio. The 443 has the WiFi bug fixed and the newer SMS app, but I'm not sure what else is changed.
    02-22-11 11:01 PM
    As I understand it, the 436 is really very similar to 431, with both using the same 315 radio. The 443 has the WiFi bug fixed and the newer SMS app, but I'm not sure what else is changed.
    The 436 hybrid actually uses the 431 radio and CODs from the 436 OS. The only way to get the 436 radio is if you are an Alltel customer. But it has the same platform so it is really the same.
    02-23-11 06:35 AM

Cheers!
    No, not really. 5.0.2.11 fixes the missing cursor when scroll up thru bbm chats, other than that it's the same.

So, what will she be rockin'?
    The Chevy Cruze...got lease loyalty cash and got out of the existing lease early. Nothing out of pocket at signing works for me.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-23-11 11:18 AM
    The Chevy Cruze...got lease loyalty cash and got out of the existing lease early. Nothing out of pocket at signing works for me.
    Comes with a BB docking station right?
    02-23-11 11:38 AM

ooohh! The chevy cruze is a nice ride! Someone on my block bought it a few weeks ago in black, its slick lookin! Good luck with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 11:47 AM
    Did you guys see QuickLaunch is the deal of the Day at the cb store?
    Anyone who does not have it, now's your chance!
    Don't run your bb without QL!!!!
    buford07 likes this.
    02-23-11 12:46 PM
    +1, Friends don't let friends use a BB without QuickLaunch!!
    02-23-11 12:52 PM
    +1 on the Quicklaunch. #1 app

02-23-11 01:00 PM
    I saw that and its ONLY $2.49!!!!!! That's a STEAL.....err.... I mean DEAL!!!

02-23-11 01:41 PM
    Figures it goes on sale, AFTER I get it

But yes I have been telling everyone now that I know what all the hub bub was about
    02-23-11 01:48 PM
    Here you go Bob. The installer actually has both of his hybrids 436 and 443. Some have said 443 drains the battery more and that 436 is one of the most stable hybrids out there. Personally, I'm using the 443 and have no issues with it. http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/6-...nstall-587187/
    Thanks Middbrew, I had that one, couldn't find the one that Jim said he had on his device. I've loaded the 450/466 over 443, it's workin OK so far.

Sorry I've been out of touch for a few hours, but I saw on the hybrid forum that your all set it seems. Let us know how it's working for you.
    FWIW I think Shane dumped that build I have in favor of another.(436?) I really like it tho so far, no issues at all. A+ all the way. Hope yours works out.
    No problem Jim, I finally got the thing to work by running it instead of DL'ing it as I usually do. DL was ~189KB instead of ~144MB as advertised. I like to keep all of the OS files that I DL, have a bunch of them. I'll probably try and DL it again later and see if I can get the complete file. The install I did is working great so far, time will tell.
    02-23-11 02:17 PM
    If I already dl QL from the cb store and then deleted it out of brain overload (imagine that, lol)....can I get it back without paying for it again?

Btw, I've been working on increasing memory on my Bold (through the forum and bb 101 on how to do this)....seems to have freed up A LOT of space. Been moving pics and such to my media card instead of having everything on my device as well!

Also, I have got bbsak on my pc now and did the ccleaner you recommended in another post. I have two questions in regards to my pc. First, I have done a backup several times and DM6 still lists my last backup as several months ago?? I thought I read somewhere this was a bug with 6, but wanted to verify. Secondly, I see several references to installing the new os and removing the old on my pc. I'm not quite sure how to install the new one....and where would I find the old to delete it? Maybe this is easier if I am running DM and looking at the screen....just not too sure.

Thanks!!

02-23-11 02:41 PM
    Comes with a BB docking station right?
    Rofl...it has the BT and USB/MP3 connections, no charging pod on the dash though.

ooohh! The chevy cruze is a nice ride! Someone on my block bought it a few weeks ago in black, its slick lookin! Good luck with it

Thanks, she's excited.

Hey, any word on themese for 9650 that actually work??????
    02-23-11 02:58 PM
    I read the description about QL but... I'm still confused on what's so great about it?!? Can someone help me out a bit!!!
    02-23-11 04:03 PM
    If I already dl QL from the cb store and then deleted it out of brain overload (imagine that, lol)....can I get it back without paying for it again?

Btw, I've been working on increasing memory on my Bold (through the forum and bb 101 on how to do this)....seems to have freed up A LOT of space. Been moving pics and such to my media card instead of having everything on my device as well!

Also, I have got bbsak on my pc now and did the ccleaner you recommended in another post. I have two questions in regards to my pc. First, I have done a backup several times and DM6 still lists my last backup as several months ago?? I thought I read somewhere this was a bug with 6, but wanted to verify. Secondly, I see several references to installing the new os and removing the old on my pc. I'm not quite sure how to install the new one....and where would I find the old to delete it? Maybe this is easier if I am running DM and looking at the screen....just not too sure.

Thanks!!

OK, one at a time. Yes, if you pay and download an app from Mobihand etc. you can always re-download if you delete it. We do that everything we upgrade. We erase our bbs and re-download to install it again. No charge. Your pin is on file.

As far as a DM bug...I dunno. But if you backup your phone and you have an .ipd file as a result, it is backed up! So don't worry about DM6.

Installing a new OS means downloading it form the web, a link here on CB, from a hybrider's link, carrier link, etc and actually double-clicking the exe to install it on your PC. This as to be done before you can install it to your phone. Before you do that, go to your control panek and choose to delete any reference to BlackBerry device software. That way, there can be no confusion as to what you need or want to install.

Hope this helps you!!! If you have more questions, please continue to post with us TJ. We are glad to help!!!

Good Luck!
    buford07 and TJC70 like this.
    02-23-11 04:17 PM
    Hey, any word on themese for 9650 that actually work??????
    ROFLMFAO!!!

And for you, no there's none! LMAO!

02-23-11 04:21 PM
    I read the description about QL but... I'm still confused on what's so great about it?!? Can someone help me out a bit!!!
    BBaddict, it is having the convience of whatever you decide will be on the list to come up at the touch of your space bar. Just like when you bring up your menu key and you have a list of things, well this is the same, BUT customized by YOU for your needs. I never thought I needed it either till the folks here in Ramblin convinced me otherwise as well . And for $2.50- go for it!

02-23-11 04:33 PM
    I set my QL to launch with a side key. When the menu opens I can choose the home screen. BBM. Messages, Phone, Browser (all handy when you're in another app and don't want to close it, but still go to one of these things), Flashlight, Bolt, Reboot Device, I have a few favorite songs tacked there, a website or two I always visit, a picture of someone special, etc. You can put ANYTHING in your menu.

And that's not the half of it!! You can reboot your device on a sked. You can get time and weather on your menu. You can toggle BT or Wi-fi. You can put an email or SMS address on the menu. QL has a screen capture module. It has a camera MUTE, too.

OMG! Don't run your BB naked!!!! Buy it!!!!!!
    02-23-11 04:49 PM
23,186 ... 460461462463464 ...