yea pc i saw this in beta zone yesterday too and was going to download it today, but they took the download link down. I have heard they are having a number of problems with this build and that it is bricking a lot of devices when people are trying to install it. Im gonna pass on that one.
    Yes, I saw that it's got major problems...kind of implied in my post....fix the scroll bug, but hose everything else...typical RIM.

Pink, RIM's fumble with the new BBM deserves a triple facepalm:
    02-17-11 12:58 PM
    I'm rocking an awesome theme
    You accountants need to get out more often, see the sun, open a window, something....

Oh and while everyone was busy bashing public education, this public school teacher was walking a class of 25 juniors through Boolean searching and narrowing your research paper topic. But that's ok cause the rest of the time I spend with the other teachers complaining about how stupid the parents are that send their kids to school!
    02-17-11 01:05 PM
    ROFLMAO!!!the 3 stooges! I loved watching that! Woo woo woo woo woo!!!!!
    I'll pass on the new bbm also thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 01:06 PM
    ...that's ok cause the rest of the time I spend with the other teachers complaining about how stupid the parents are that send their kids to school!
    Those kids I mentioned earlier aren't stupid on accident you know!
    02-17-11 01:14 PM
    Thank you . Hope you enjoy it
    Yes! And I too am torn - all your themes are excellent!

ooooooohhh go suck on a lemon!
    Hahahahahahahahha

Those kids I mentioned earlier aren't stupid on accident you know!
    so true, so true.
    02-17-11 01:28 PM
    Pc & Cbreze, I have to agree with you both about todays schooled generation. Its unfortunate, the smarter we get in the technical world, the dumber & number the kids minds get because everything is made to easy these days. I mean come on, in our school system here a 65 earns you a D! Are you f---ing kidding me!!!! NO! When I went to school, a 65 means you failed pal! No ifs ans or buts about it!!!!! Its very aggravating!
    Now you guys got me on a roll

02-17-11 01:42 PM
    ok could someone please teLl me how we change the frame colors on the new Framed theme--mine is black right now.

I'm really not having a good day

02-17-11 01:51 PM
    sorry my I'd!ocity, I found it.

02-17-11 01:54 PM
    ok could someone please teLl me how we change the frame colors on the new Framed theme--mine is black right now.

I'm really not having a good day

P1nk - on the first page of the framed thread there are instructions..

for eg..alt ! changes to blue, alt ) to black, alt ( to grey alt - to red
    02-17-11 01:56 PM
    Pc & Cbreze, I have to agree with you both about todays schooled generation. Its unfortunate, the smarter we get in the technical world, the dumber & number the kids minds get because everything is made to easy these days. I mean come on, in our school system here a 65 earns you a D! Are you f---ing kidding me!!!! NO! When I went to school, a 65 means you failed pal! No ifs ans or buts about it!!!!! Its very aggravating!
    Now you guys got me on a roll

So tell us how you really feel
    02-17-11 01:58 PM
    I really like this theme!

This looks sharp Underway! I really like it. Very nice! How did you get your Fixmo shot posted? Sent it to PB? and copied the code from there? I'm looking to save steps here....

Oh Paul...blindfold yourself and plug your ears... we're discussing screen captures
    02-17-11 02:56 PM
    This looks sharp Underway! I really like it. Very nice! How did you get your Fixmo shot posted? Sent it to PB? and copied the code from there? I'm looking to save steps here....

Oh Paul...blindfold yourself and plug your ears... we're discussing screen captures
    what after 47 pages of screenies we still have stones unturned? Seriously??
    02-17-11 03:01 PM
    Hey kids, BBM is now available OTA. I'm rebooting now!
    02-17-11 03:19 PM
    Which version?
    02-17-11 03:27 PM
    So i take it this is NOT the 3 Stooges version?
    02-17-11 03:30 PM
    Which version?
    5.0.2.11, no problems with downloading, or the keycode.
    02-17-11 03:59 PM
    So i take it this is NOT the 3 Stooges version?
    It is, but they fixed it. I could take down the facepalm, but I won't!
    02-17-11 04:00 PM
    You got it!
    Grumpy men!!! Hope you can swim with the gators!

Jim, I LOVE that little animated figure! I want it for my avy. Think I can do it???
    What's the big deal about swimming with gators? My heritage is from Louisiana, we swim with gators all the time. It's our national passtime!
    02-17-11 05:10 PM
    That guy needs more than a b!tch slap! He's not even good enough for the gators...
    02-17-11 05:39 PM
    utf-8BMDIxMzI4MjIuanBn.jpg picture by buford071 - Photobucket

02-17-11 05:42 PM
    P1nk - on the first page of the framed thread there are instructions..

for eg..alt ! changes to blue, alt ) to black, alt ( to grey alt - to red
    ty, i did find it! my day has just been fubar'd and its finally slowing down....TG!

yes, Underway's screen does look very nice

as for the "saving steps" thing, i sent that one screen shot and go the pop up box with the code etc., did a few more aft that and didnt get the notification. it seems to work only when it wants to
    what after 47 pages of screenies we still have stones unturned? Seriously??
    yes!
    What's the big deal about swimming with gators? My heritage is from Louisiana, we swim with gators all the time. It's our national passtime!
    Bob, isn't gator meat a delicasy(sp?) there in Louisiana, or is it Florida I'm thinkin of?
    i've always wanted to try it, but theres no where around here to get it thats for sure!
    02-17-11 05:42 PM
    utf-8BUUxfMTEyMTc0MzkyNi5qcGc.jpg picture by buford071 - Photobucket

02-17-11 05:46 PM
    Bob, isn't gator meat a delicasy(sp?) there in Louisiana, or is it Florida I'm thinkin of?
    i've always wanted to try it, but theres no where around here to get it thats for sure!
    P1nk, I've tried alligator..oh wait or was it crocodile? either way it was nasty
    02-17-11 05:49 PM

See B?
    This is how it looks.

This is Buford's screen shot...
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-17-11 at 06:04 PM.
    02-17-11 05:50 PM
    Good ol' Newberry! Looks good - love the WP!

And more screenshots for pc!!!
    02-17-11 05:51 PM
23,186 ... 441442443444445 ...