Now see when i send a shot to PB with Zonasnap I get the code on clipboard, memopad, and also get an email from PB notifying me of a successful upload.

I just emailed a pic to PB from my pictures app, not Zona. When I got the successful upload email, zonasnap picked up the image link from that email and put it on my memo and clipboard, even though I didn't use zona to send the pic!
    I'm now sure it uses that successful upload email to grab the image code.

When sending a shot from zona to PB, do you even get a successful upload email?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i dont know what i'm doing wrong then! I take the screen shot, zona menu comes up, i click the 'camera'(for pb) choose my acct i have set and then it comes up saying uploading to PB and shows the blue bar climbing to 100% - i click ok. then i never get anything after that! is there a setting i'm missing????
    OMG!!! Skyboxer! I kept seeing that message about copying to clipboard and memopad and always dismissed it without a thought!!! What a DOLT!!!!!
    your getting the notification too?? wth am i doing wrong
    02-17-11 10:36 AM
    It doesn't seem to be posted yet. Quit teasing.
    He will release it tonight, I'm sure. Still in beta but I don't seem to have any problems with it.

Really nice! Check out the 5 different frames he has for it.
    Nice compliment to different wallpapers. At first I didn't want that much of screen taken up but it DISPLAYS THE ENTIRE WALLPAPER in that frame...that's the neat part. And he's got a few buttons there that are for icons I normally use anyway so...cool!
    02-17-11 10:38 AM
    i dont know what i'm doing wrong then! I take the screen shot, zona menu comes up, i click the 'camera'(for pb) choose my acct i have set and then it comes up saying uploading to PB and shows the blue bar climbing to 100% - i click ok. then i never get anything after that! is there a setting i'm missing????

Have you tried sending a pic to PB the old school way? Try that and see if you get upload confirmation email. Oh and DON'T send a zonasnap shot, use a regular picture.
    I still think that Yahoo won't let the emails through. Possibly because of something in the subject line of the confirmation email.
    Alternatively, you could try changing your default email, to rule out Yahoo as the problem.

02-17-11 10:44 AM
    TMI

+10 characters
    LOL! I guess so..Actually as soon as I posted I wondered how many comments I would get

I don't think it's you P1nk...I think it's just something not right with the app.
    I know you deleted and reinstalled and that didn't work right? Just wait and see what they say when and if they email you back...
    Don't know what else to do..Cuz I'm doing it the same way as you and I do get notified albeit not right away. Which kind of makes the feature a not usable for me...not if I have to wait up to 30 min to get the code
    02-17-11 10:45 AM

FRAMED available now!!!
    02-17-11 10:51 AM
    Pink, do you have a filter in BIS that doesn't allow emails to go to your berry? I do but haven't filtered Zona Snap...you don't have something like that configured do you??
    02-17-11 10:54 AM

FRAMED available now!!!
    Not teasing again are you
    02-17-11 10:56 AM
    FRAMED is now available for OS6 in the theme forums
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-17-11 10:58 AM
    Hi al3! Just grabbed it - woohoo! Thanks!
    02-17-11 11:00 AM
    I just grabbed it. Outstanding! I'm now torn between this one and SLIDE.
    02-17-11 11:00 AM
    Have you tried sending a pic to PB the old school way? Try that and see if you get upload confirmation email. Oh and DON'T send a zonasnap shot, use a regular picture.
    I still think that Yahoo won't let the emails through. Possibly because of something in the subject line of the confirmation email.
    Alternatively, you could try changing your default email, to rule out Yahoo as the problem.

yes i can send a plain old wp using my yahoo addy to PB, and get the email code back via my yahoo email addy. so it does work the old school way.
    LOL! I guess so..Actually as soon as I posted I wondered how many comments I would get
    I was LMAO when i saw that! just didnt get a chance to comment!

I don't think it's you P1nk...I think it's just something not right with the app.
    I know you deleted and reinstalled and that didn't work right? Just wait and see what they say when and if they email you back...
    Don't know what else to do..Cuz I'm doing it the same way as you and I do get notified albeit not right away. Which kind of makes the feature a not usable for me...not if I have to wait up to 30 min to get the code
    yes but it is frustrating.

OMG! as i'm typing this your not gonna believe it.....a freakin box popped up saying the code was copied to clipboard and sent to my memo pad! thats the first time it actually worked!! and there it is, in my memopad also.

ok, so now i know that it is POSSIBLE for it to work, question is, why doesnt it everytime? i've sent over 15 shots to PB thru Zona to get this thing to work, and now for this one, it did. i dont get it! LOL

FRAMED available now!!!
    P!NK!E L!KEY!!!
    Pink, do you have a filter in BIS that doesn't allow emails to go to your berry? I do but haven't filtered Zona Snap...you don't have something like that configured do you??
    ok, the whole 'filters' thing, ya lost me there. I don't believe i have filters set up, i wouldn't even know where to look

BTW, guys/gals, tyvm for your help in trying to help me figure this out. i really do appreciate it
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-17-11 at 11:06 AM.
    02-17-11 11:03 AM
    thank you!!!! i'm on my way for this too!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!
    02-17-11 11:04 AM
    Hi al3! Just grabbed it - woohoo! Thanks!
    I just grabbed it. Outstanding! I'm now torn between this one and SLIDE.

Thank you . Hope you enjoy it
    02-17-11 11:05 AM
    Does anyone here know how to do screen captures?
    02-17-11 11:07 AM
    Does anyone here know how to do screen captures?
    ooooooohhh go suck on a lemon!
    02-17-11 11:08 AM
    Pink, was it a zona screen shot that came through, or something you uploaded by email?

02-17-11 11:10 AM
    ooooooohhh go suck on a lemon!
    roflmao!
    02-17-11 11:14 AM
    I really like this theme!

Last edited by Underway99; 02-17-11 at 11:26 AM.
    02-17-11 11:14 AM
    I'm rocking an awesome theme
    02-17-11 11:16 AM
    Ahhh! Now I see where the iphone got their idea for their home screen.
    02-17-11 11:21 AM
    Ahhh! Now I see where the iphone got their idea for their home screen.
    I believe Jobs got the iphone homescreen layout from a McDonalds cash register. Stupid kids can't read the words Big Mac, they need a picture of it. The public school system is a joke in this country.
    02-17-11 11:29 AM
    That makes me want to jump on themes!
    02-17-11 11:55 AM
    I believe Jobs got the iphone homescreen layout from a McDonalds cash register. Stupid kids can't read the words Big Mac, they need a picture of it. The public school system is a joke in this country.
    I wish I could disagree, but alas I cannot. I think "smartphones" are actually making people dumber. When I was going to primary school those little pencil boxes with the sliding top that doubled as a primitive calculator were not allowed. Getting caught using one was the same as cheating. The teacher actually expected you to learn how to do math the long way with a paper and pencil. Now the kids take their phones right into class and store test notes and info on them so they can cheat.
    Thats one reason they need to put the big mac pictures on the cash register.
    Most kids can't even figure out how to make change, they need that big mac register. I'm digressing now, You got me going. This is a really sore spot for me and I see these dumb kids everyday, but by god they got their smartphones at the ready. Sheesh!!
    02-17-11 11:55 AM
    Some good news coming out of the BBM Beta world:

New BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.2.11 software is available for you to download.

This is a standard maintenance release. You won’t see many new features in this build, but it does provide a few bug fixes:

If you are running BlackBerry� 6.0, a cursor might not have appeared when you scrolled through previous messages in a chat.

Now, when they fix the app so it accepts the required keycode....lmfao...we'll be in business!
    02-17-11 12:40 PM
    yea pc i saw this in beta zone yesterday too and was going to download it today, but they took the download link down. I have heard they are having a number of problems with this build and that it is bricking a lot of devices when people are trying to install it. Im gonna pass on that one.
    02-17-11 12:55 PM
23,186 ... 440441442443444 ...