Hey Ramblers we might be a little grumpy. But have you noticed all the BB 6 complaining that's going on this week. WTH!!!! They got nothing better to do or what?
    I noticed that too. Things that make ya go
    02-17-11 08:04 AM
    Finally, Paul found a good use for his rollyeyes!!!!

Ladies, I really don't know what is up with your copies of ZonaSnap. I tok a screen shot this am and got the email notice about two minutes later! Now as for a link coming into my memopad...?????There you have me! I never noticed that!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-17-11 at 08:09 AM.
    02-17-11 08:06 AM
    Is there is direct correlation with the numbers of post verses the complaints? (rhetorical question)
    02-17-11 08:13 AM
    I especially like the one that said RIM and BB suck, and most of the problems were with Sprint or just plain user error.

But in true PC fashion, I quickly asked "RIM sucks because you can't figure out how to find the model number of your device?"

Holy **** people, it's getting crazy around here!
    02-17-11 08:14 AM

Ladies, I really don't know what is up with your copies of ZonaSnap. I tok a screen shot this am and got the email notice about two minutes later! Now as for a link coming into my memopad...?????There you have me! I never noticed that!!
    Memopad isn't the coolest part, putting it on the clipboard is. Nothing left to do but paste the link into the browser. Like so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 08:16 AM
    OMG I wanna b-i-t-c-h slap every noob around here!!!
    What are they all coming out of the woodwork for now?

Oh yeah...FULL MOON!!! Thar's it. All nutbags surface at full moon.
    That explains it.

Skyboxer, thanks for the info. Gonna try that when things slow down around here. Right now I'm hopping like a bunny rabbit!
    02-17-11 08:20 AM
    OMG I wanna b-i-t-c-h slap every noob around here!!!
    What are they all coming out of the woodwork for now?

Oh yeah...FULL MOON!!! Thar's it. All nutbags surface at full moon.
    That explains it.

Skyboxer, thanks for the info. Gonna try that when things slow down around here. Right now I'm hopping like a bunny rabbit!
    Enjoy, jaydee

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/to...rry-rim-586506
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    02-17-11 08:24 AM
    Kinda sad when ML starts making sense!!!!
    But he's got a point. Smartphones are not for dumb people.
    02-17-11 08:32 AM
    Unfortunately, being smart is a prerequisite for owning a smartphone.
    02-17-11 08:36 AM
    You might check your yahoo spam folder then just for thoroughness sake. Or maybe I just misunderstand how the code is transmitted back to the device.

yes, i think you might have. I can email to PB and rec my codes back no prob on my bb. so i know its not a spam issue there.

I have the paid vers of Zona, where along to top of the screen capture i have tabs to allow me to then send the capture to BBM(not working on os6 yet tho), Twitter, email, and PB.(see my screen shot for what i mean)

Now, the 'camera' tab will send directly to my PB because i set my account name and PB pin#. Using that feature is sup'd to upload directly to PB for me and then instead of sending an email to me, it puts the code right into my mempad and all i have to do is copy and paste it to post on the forum. Its sending my snapshot to PB, BUT its not inserting the code into my mempad like its sup'd to be.

i hope i explained that ok
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-17-11 at 08:42 AM.
    02-17-11 08:40 AM
    Is there is direct correlation with the numbers of post verses the complaints? (rhetorical question)
    CB Forums needs a facepalm smiley!
    02-17-11 08:45 AM
    CB Forums needs a facepalm smiley!
    i agree! i do alot of *facepalm* or D'OH when i screw something up! LOL
    02-17-11 08:50 AM
    Pink, I like to save up my facepalms. I break them out when I see someone say, for example, "Top 5 Reasons I Hate My Blackberry & RIM" and then proceed to tell me that one of the reasons is "When Sprint support says 'try this and I will call you back in 10 minutes', they never call."

Really??
    02-17-11 08:54 AM

ok, so i'm not the only one that doesnt get the memopad insert then.
    I especially like the one that said RIM and BB suck, and most of the problems were with Sprint or just plain user error.

But in true PC fashion, I quickly asked "RIM sucks because you can't figure out how to find the model number of your device?"

Holy **** people, it's getting crazy around here!
    LMAO!
    Memopad isn't the coolest part, putting it on the clipboard is. Nothing left to do but paste the link into the browser. Like so

ok, now you lost ME! lol. my code never goes to clipboard, even if i email and get the email back with the code. I have to copy the code from the email myself.
    LOL! ahhhh....the pleasure of a full moon brings out the loons!
    02-17-11 08:57 AM
    pink, i like to save up my facepalms. I break them out when i see someone say, for example, "top 5 reasons i hate my blackberry & rim" and then proceed to tell me that one of the reasons is "when sprint support says 'try this and i will call you back in 10 minutes', they never call."

really??
    roflmao!
    02-17-11 08:58 AM
    yes, i think you might have. I can email to PB and rec my codes back no prob on my bb. so i know its not a spam issue there.

I have the paid vers of Zona, where along to top of the screen capture i have tabs to allow me to then send the capture to BBM(not working on os6 yet tho), Twitter, email, and PB.(see my screen shot for what i mean)

Now, the 'camera' tab will send directly to my PB because i set my account name and PB pin#. Using that feature is sup'd to upload directly to PB for me and then instead of sending an email to me, it puts the code right into my mempad and all i have to do is copy and paste it to post on the forum. Its sending my snapshot to PB, BUT its not inserting the code into my mempad like its sup'd to be.

i hope i explained that ok
    Now see when i send a shot to PB with Zonasnap I get the code on clipboard, memopad, and also get an email from PB notifying me of a successful upload.

I just emailed a pic to PB from my pictures app, not Zona. When I got the successful upload email, zonasnap picked up the image link from that email and put it on my memo and clipboard, even though I didn't use zona to send the pic!
    I'm now sure it uses that successful upload email to grab the image code.

When sending a shot from zona to PB, do you even get a successful upload email?

02-17-11 09:01 AM
    Now see when i send a shot to PB with Zonasnap I get the code on clipboard, memopad, and also get an email from PB notifying me of a successful upload.

I just emailed a pic to PB from my pictures app, not Zona. When I got the successful upload email, zonasnap picked up the image link from that email and put it on my memo and clipboard, even though I didn't use zona to send the pic!
    I'm now sure it uses that successful upload email to grab the image code.

When sending a shot from zona to PB, do you even get a successful upload email?

OMG!!! Skyboxer! I kept seeing that message about copying to clipboard and memopad and always dismissed it without a thought!!! What a DOLT!!!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-17-11 at 10:02 AM.
    02-17-11 09:54 AM
    OMG!!! Skyboxer! I kept seeing that message about copying to clipboard and memopad and always dismissed it without a thought!!! What a DOLT!!!!!
    I think zonasnap pulls the image code from any email that somes from photobucket support, regardless of whether you used zona to send the pic or not. That means it will be nearly as easy to post a pic of your new kitten as it is to post a screenshot. Quite a handy little utility!

02-17-11 10:07 AM
    LOL! Glad to have been able to help you for once??!!
    I hope our talk about code now makes sense!!
    02-17-11 10:09 AM
    LOL! Glad to have been able to help you for once??!!
    I hope our talk about code now makes sense!!
    Oh it made sense before. I just wondered why you weren't getting it. I always use it from the website. I can't be bothered trying to read my puny browser font to post on my berry!!!

(PS You didn't realize that "we don't need no stinking..." was from a movie??? It was a joke!)

PS FRAMED by Al3azim...you are gonna want to GRAB this ASAP!!!!
    02-17-11 10:19 AM
    Oh it made sense before. I just wondered why you weren't getting it. I always use it from the website. I can't be bothered trying to read my puny browser font to post on my berry!!!

(PS You didn't realize that "we don't need no stinking..." was from a movie??? It was a joke!)

Yeah..I knew you were joking about the stinkin' part - I thought it was quite funny actually
    And in reality, I don't wait for the code either - just go to website and do it - it's really not that difficult or time consuming and I would need super duper reading glasses better than my own to post from the bb browser as
    well

It's released!!!! woohoo..heading there now..ty!!
    02-17-11 10:24 AM
    It doesn't seem to be posted yet. Quit teasing.
    02-17-11 10:24 AM
    It doesn't seem to be posted yet. Quit teasing.
    Yeah, quit teasing...got me all hot and bothered...lol!
    02-17-11 10:29 AM
    Yeah, quit teasing...got me all hot and bothered...lol!
    TMI

+10 characters
    02-17-11 10:31 AM
    And now DReW comes up with some choices:

Its the menus and colors that get me. Everytime.

02-17-11 10:34 AM
23,186 ... 439440441442443 ...