well, i'm gonna delete the app, reboot and re-dwnld and hope that works. otherwise i just purchased and app that doesnt work right with that one feature on my bb, for whatever reason, idk. but hopefully the delete & redwlnd will work. i'm just really aggrivated.
    P1nk, it took about 4min for the notification to come about the image code being sent to memopad..maybe it just takes that long? In the mean time I went to my photobucket account and just got it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 04:23 PM
    P1nk, it took about 4min for the notification to come about the image code being sent to memopad..maybe it just takes that long? In the mean time I went to my photobucket account and just got it from there.

idk Hamster, I installed the app about 1130am, and have been playing with it since! I did sign to PB to make sure I put in my acct info correct, and all the pix i've uploaded are there. there's about 10-15 of them and it 530est now, and i havent received one notification back with the code, or even the pop up that notifies you the code is in your memo pad, so idk what the prob is. I just did a reinstall, reboot and tried again, and no luck i'm really buggin out about it.

I also tried leaving the permission settings as is, and also changing them to "allow all" and still no luck.

Well, for now, i sent an email to the developer of ZonaSnap and see what they have to say. In the meantime, I'll use the ZonaSnap capture and from the screen i'll choose "email" instead and put in my info everytime, like i've been doing anyway thru QL. I just don't know why it won't work. I don't think i'm missing a setting anywhere either. It's not friggin rocket science!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-16-11 at 04:39 PM.
    02-16-11 04:29 PM
    Hey, it's the guy who drops in and out of your lives (well maybe a bit less dramatic than that) every 3 or 4 days.

I just called Garmin and they are supposedly sending me a text message with a link so I can try the Garmin under OS 6. Of course, they have not sent the link yet - and I don't do texting so who knows if this phone will even get it. And, no, I have not upgraded to OS 6 yet either - but the link, if they send it, is only good for 24 hours, so I'd have to move on it.
    Hey!!! Does that mean you are going to install OS6??
    Or let ME test your Garmin?
    02-16-11 05:14 PM
    TY jaydee!
    I bought the paid vers of ZonaSnap & set up for PhotoBucket thru the app, but its not giving me the code when I send a pix. Idk wtf is going on!

OK the code does come through. I takes about two minutes after you snap and send. Just be patient and the code comes to your bb!!!!
    In fact, I get double notifications

Don't give up on it. I usually go to the website and get the code from there. If you can wait a few minutes, you can do it right from the email.
    02-16-11 05:16 PM
    OK the code does come through. I takes about two minutes after you snap and send. Just be patient and the code comes to your bb!!!!
    In fact, I get double notifications

Don't give up on it. I usually go to the website and get the code from there. If you can wait a few minutes, you can do it right from the email.
    i've been waiting since 1130 this morning for about 5 notifications! i don't think they're gonna show up! LOL its 630 now!

Ya know, I never used PB from my bb i'm gonna try that out. Is it an app you dwld and it puts the icon on your homescreen or do you just bookmark it in the browser?
    02-16-11 05:32 PM
    i've been waiting since 1130 this morning for about 5 notifications! i don't think they're gonna show up! LOL its 630 now!

Ya know, I never used PB from my bb i'm gonna try that out. Is it an app you dwld and it puts the icon on your homescreen or do you just bookmark it in the browser?
    I would agree that something is wrong if you still don't have any notifications after all this time
    As for PB, I just bookmark the site. Seems to work just fine. IDK if they have a mobile app or not.
    02-16-11 05:42 PM
    I would agree that something is wrong if you still don't have any notifications after all this time
    As for PB, I just bookmark the site. Seems to work just fine. IDK if they have a mobile app or not.
    [rant]And the thing that gets me, is i don't understand WHY its not coming thru. Ugh! i see the pix uploading on my PB account!
    ok, ok, i'll stop whinning like a lil ******* now

wow, b e o tch is filtered out [/rant]LOL

as for PB, ok, il bookmark it.
    02-16-11 05:50 PM
    btw, PB does have an app, avail from BB crApp world. here is the link if anyone is interested.
    PB FOR BB
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-16-11 05:57 PM
    Care to elaborate on that, Jim
    Yeah, the following remark just struck me funny in a snarky sort of way.

As the Rambling World Turns

Oh and John and Marsha found true love and ran off to Rio
    Compared to the lot of us being called grumpy the other day.
    Which reminds me I thought of another thing I don't like about bolt. It won't keep me signed in on forum sites. No worries tho , my bolt issues have left and are free to bug somebody else.
    02-16-11 06:16 PM
    Yeah, the following remark just struck me funny in a snarky sort of way. Compared to the lot of us being called grumpy the other day.
    My work here is done! Night all
    02-16-11 06:18 PM
    My work here is done! Night all
    So snarky remarking is catching then. Wonder what the ramblin' queen will have to say whenever she's done "painting the roses red". Off With His Head!!
    02-16-11 06:26 PM
    So snarky remarking is catching then. Wonder what the ramblin' queen will have to say whenever she's done "painting the roses red". Off With His Head!!
    Sounds like she's about had with grumpy men. We're all going to the moat!

Bring it on!
    02-16-11 06:34 PM
    Sounds like she's about had with grumpy men. We're all going to the moat!

Bring it on!
    You got it!
    Grumpy men!!! Hope you can swim with the gators!

Jim, I LOVE that little animated figure! I want it for my avy. Think I can do it???
    02-16-11 06:45 PM

In Beta...
    FRAMED by Al3azim features 5 different colored frames for your home screen...all in one theme!!!
    02-16-11 07:07 PM
    You got it!
    Grumpy men!!! Hope you can swim with the gators!

Jim, I LOVE that little animated figure! I want it for my avy. Think I can do it???
    Oh, the things I was grumpily going to say. But I can't out swim the gators.
    02-16-11 07:39 PM
    Hey Ramblers we might be a little grumpy. But have you noticed all the BB 6 complaining that's going on this week. WTH!!!! They got nothing better to do or what?
    02-16-11 09:23 PM
    Hey Ramblers we might be a little grumpy. But have you noticed all the BB 6 complaining that's going on this week. WTH!!!! They got nothing better to do or what?
    I'm with ya. You're right, they must not have anything better to do.
    02-16-11 09:33 PM
    Who has the extended battery for the Bold? Bob, you do correct? What types of cases can I use with that. I just ordered myself one to use when I am going to be out for a long period of time. Also, I am planning a few trips and will need extended battery power. but I want a case or something for it. Even if it DOES have to be black and not purple!!!!!

Any ideas?
    Yes, I have the Seidio 2600. I use the OEM case that came with my Baby Bold, fits just fine. Snug as a bug in a rug!

I have seen threads that talk about using one of the hard cases, I think it is the commuter or something like that (I'm not into cases, just the OEM for me) where they trimmed out some of the soft rubber inside the back of the case and used the phone in the case sans the bat door. King Link may have the whereabouts of that thread.

For anyone using the OEM case, I recommend that they put their baby to sleep before putting it in the case, this avoids unwanted key presses. I actually started doing that pre-2600 due to some un-intentioanl key presses when putting the baby in its holster.

Hope that helps.
    02-16-11 10:20 PM
    So did it work? Not seein' any change.
    02-16-11 11:46 PM
    [rant]And the thing that gets me, is i don't understand WHY its not coming thru. Ugh! i see the pix uploading on my PB account!
    ok, ok, i'll stop whinning like a lil ******* now

wow, b e o tch is filtered out [/rant]LOL

as for PB, ok, il bookmark it.
    You don't think it's getting caught in a spam filter do ya? Or maybe it doesn't use email. I have mine set up to send a confirmation email when I upload, and it comes through at the same time my image codes get copied to the clipboard.
    02-17-11 01:14 AM
    I'm with ya. You're right, they must not have anything better to do.
    i've been noticing alot of complaining also, i don't understand. if they are that unhappy with os6, go back to 5 and stop whinning is my feelings on it! yes the oem browser is difficult to deal with, yes there are alot of things that are changed around, but THIS is what OS6 is, take it or leave it! I prefer to LOVE it! and just hate Bolt, but use it anyway!
    You don't think it's getting caught in a spam filter do ya? Or maybe it doesn't use email. I have mine set up to send a confirmation email when I upload, and it comes through at the same time my image codes get copied to the clipboard.
    Sky, i really dont know whats going on with it. If i use ZonaSnap and choose the "email" and have my yahoo as default to send to my PB, i get the code back no prob. BUT if i use Zonas direct PB link, it says its uploading to my PB acct., but i never get the code back in my oem memo pad like its sup'd to do, and when i do it that way, my pix are making it to PB because i double checked thinking i accidently put in a wrong letter or something on my username, nope. its all right. Hamster uses the Zona PB link and she gets her code back in about 4mins inserted into her oem memopad. So idk! very strange!
    02-17-11 07:37 AM
    i'm gonna give it one more shot and send it to PB from Zona and see if it copied to the clipboard w/o me realizing it because it didnt notify me. lets see if this works.

Ok this should be my screen from this morn, let's hope so!

EDIT, nope. no good.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-17-11 at 07:45 AM.
    02-17-11 07:43 AM
    i've been noticing alot of complaining also, i don't understand. if they are that unhappy with os6, go back to 5 and stop whinning is my feelings on it! yes the oem browser is difficult to deal with, yes there are alot of things that are changed around, but THIS is what OS6 is, take it or leave it! I prefer to LOVE it! and just hate Bolt, but use it anyway!

Sky, i really dont know whats going on with it. If i use ZonaSnap and choose the "email" and have my yahoo as default to send to my PB, i get the code back no prob. BUT if i use Zonas direct PB link, it says its uploading to my PB acct., but i never get the code back in my oem memo pad like its sup'd to do, and when i do it that way, my pix are making it to PB because i double checked thinking i accidently put in a wrong letter or something on my username, nope. its all right. Hamster uses the Zona PB link and she gets her code back in about 4mins inserted into her oem memopad. So idk! very strange!
    P1nk...FWIW, today the link came back in half an hour so IDK what the deal is, might just be a bug that Zona needs to fix
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-17-11 07:45 AM
    P1nk...FWIW, today the link came back in half an hour so IDK what the deal is, might just be a bug that Zona needs to fix
    ok ty Hamster. Well, I did email Zona already about the issue I'm having with sending to PB and it not showing up in my memopad like its sup'd to, but you have a point there. I didn't even think it could be a bug where it works with some and not others, I honestly just thought it was my Beck! thats why i delted and reinstalled thinking it didnt install right. I haven't heard back from them yet, but when i do, i'll post up about what they said for now, i'll use the email option thru Zona.
    02-17-11 07:53 AM

You might check your yahoo spam folder then just for thoroughness sake. Or maybe I just misunderstand how the code is transmitted back to the device.

02-17-11 08:03 AM
23,186 ... 438439440441442 ...