QL NEVER sends my email to Photobucket. That's why I use Zona Snap now. I got tired of waiting for the red clock to disappear. I beta tested QL and reported this problem but it has never been solved to my satisfaction. So I don't use QL for screen capture unfortunately. With Zona Snap, it creates it's own folder, sends to Photobucket immediately and I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT!!!!
    ahhhhhh! TY jaydee. I honestly thpught I had aprob with either the app or my phone, I was preparing for a wipe & re-install LOL.

Ok so now I'm comforted to know its not just me, and you had an issue as well.

I do know ZonaSnap has its own folder etc., and I plan I heading to the Mobi shop to check this out (the paid vers) to see what the diff is betwn that & the free one.

Thaks again doll! You saved me from pulling out the laptop later for a search party

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 09:37 AM
    QL NEVER sends my email to Photobucket. That's why I use Zona Snap now. I got tired of waiting for the red clock to disappear. I beta tested QL and reported this problem but it has never been solved to my satisfaction. So I don't use QL for screen capture unfortunately. With Zona Snap, it creates it's own folder, sends to Photobucket immediately and I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT!!!!
    Have you tried the screenshot applet in Fixmo tools yet?
    02-16-11 10:03 AM
    Have you tried the screenshot applet in Fixmo tools yet?
    No, I forgot I had it till you mentioned it Underway.
    It works great as well!!
    And it integrates in the menu to say "Get a screen shot"
    I like it very much, so I know I'm covered there. Using the paid Zona Snap still offers to send to my Photobucket account all in one fell swoop so I think I will keep using it, as well tho.
    02-16-11 10:21 AM
    No, I forgot I had it till you mentioned it Underway.
    It works great as well!!
    And it integrates in the menu to say "Get a screen shot"
    I like it very much, so I know I'm covered there. Using the paid Zona Snap still offers to send to my Photobucket account all in one fell swoop so I think I will keep using it, as well tho.
    Hmmm Zona snap does this as soon as you take the screen shot? Cuz with capture it - you have to go back to view it in the folder then select send to email...
    It would be nice to get rid of an extra step.. Is this with free or paid version?
    TIA
    02-16-11 10:24 AM
    Hmmm Zona snap does this as soon as you take the screen shot? Cuz with capture it - you have to go back to view it in the folder then select send to email...
    It would be nice to get rid of an extra step.. Is this with free or paid version?
    TIA

OK Hamster. Here is a screenshot taken with Fimxo of the Zona Snap window.!!!
    Notice across the top there are some choices as to what to do with the pic you just took (in this case, of my home screen) The choice that looks like a camera is send to Photobucket and you put in your code once when you set up this PAID version...and its just a few strokes to send. AND IT ALWAYS DOES!!!! No problems like with QL!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-16-11 10:36 AM

OK Hamster. Here is a screenshot taken with Fimxo of the Zona Snap window.!!!
    Notice across the top there are some choices as to what to do with the pic you just took (in this case, of my home screen) The choice that looks like a camera is send to Photobucket and you put in your code once when you set up this PAID version...and its just a few strokes to send. AND IT ALWAYS DOES!!!! No problems like with QL!
    SOLD! Where's my Black Amex Card??!
    02-16-11 10:40 AM
    SOLD! Where's my Black Amex Card??!
    LMAO! I only have a green card...LOL
    I need a black one in my name!
    Oh and notice across the top in the shot I just posted there is a BBM icon...eventually they will fix it so you can use Zona Snap to send your screen shot to bbm...right now in OS6 it's not working. but I imagine they will figure a way soon.
    02-16-11 10:44 AM
    Oh and notice across the top in the shot I just posted there is a BBM icon...eventually they will fix it so you can use Zona Snap to send your screen shot to bbm...right now in OS6 it's not working. but I imagine they will figure a way soon.
    I'm all set It's so much more easier! Just going to delete capture it - no need for both.
    And jaydee - I really only have the gold card - Black is way above my standards...But P1nk said she would send us one........
    02-16-11 11:13 AM
    Hi Ramblers, A congrats to Pink for crossing the 1500 genius milestone. She zips along so fast it's hard to keep up with her. I'll be along in awhile tho.
    Paul's back to his old self it seems and yeah, I couldn't agree more this does seem like a soap opera at times.
    Welcome back to Bob, we miss your witisisms along with that dry+sly Texas humor. I wish the next leak would come down the pike. 505 is it? Still waiting in the wings. My hybrid's running smooth as silk tho so no worries.
    JayDee, your enjoying being back in theme land I'm thinking.
    Has anybody been following the "montana"? Supposedly the next cdma bold incarnation. Bigger screen, touch but kb also. I've seen 2 diff pics, one shows it with a trackpad and one with out. On the one hand a trackpad seems counter to having a touch screen, but on the other hand it seems like a fantastic combo. I'm hoping for the trackpad version. The bigger screen at 2.8 will be nice. Guess we'll see. O.K. Ramble on. Good day to all.
    ciao
    02-16-11 12:34 PM
    jaydee, i purchased the ZonaSnap app and registered, blah blah blah. I took a screen shot, set up to send to my PhotoBucket acct, but the problem is I'm not receiving the code back like usual to post on the forum. BUT if i use the email option in ZonaSnap to PhotoBucket, i get an email back with the code. Am I missing something here? sorry to sound like such a newbie! LOL
    Hi Ramblers, A congrats to Pink for crossing the 1500 genius milestone. She zips along so fast it's hard to keep up with her. I'll be along in awhile tho.
    Thanks Jim, come on catch up RoadRunner!
    02-16-11 01:02 PM
    Montana looks pretty good. I have two more upgrades coming up this summer. Is that some kind of sign?

I built a hybrid of one of Shane's hybrids, the 431-based 448-450 with 6.1 files. I wanted to try it with the updated 6.1 files that Shane put into his 466 hybrid. I loaded a fresh 431, added the 448-450 Java that he posted for me, and then installed the 6.1 hybrid files. The browser still had the WiFi connection bug and the BBM cursor intermittantly disappeared. It worked, but not well enough to keep it. I tried the 466 Java with the 431 radio, too. Brickberry.

I think that I'm staying on straight 431 until something substantially better comes along. I don't mind experimenting, but putting things back together has been keeping me up REALLY late. I'm not sure how much longer my wife's going to put up with it...
    Last edited by Underway99; 02-16-11 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling
    02-16-11 01:09 PM
    jaydee, i purchased the ZonaSnap app and registered, blah blah blah. I took a screen shot, set up to send to my PhotoBucket acct, but the problem is I'm not receiving the code back like usual to post on the forum. BUT if i use the email option in ZonaSnap to PhotoBucket, i get an email back with the code. Am I missing something here? sorry to sound like such a newbie! LOL

Hmm...I'll have to check to see if I get a code..

Thanks Jim, come on catch up RoadRunner!
    Can't believe I missed this! Congrats, you genius, you
    02-16-11 01:25 PM
    Paul's back to his old self it seems and yeah, I couldn't agree more this does seem like a soap opera at times.
    Care to elaborate on that, Jim

And yes, congrats to PINK, 1,500 posts and BB6 on her Bold!
    02-16-11 01:29 PM
    Can't believe I missed this! Congrats, you genius, you
    [color=darkslateblue][b][font=century gothic]
    And yes, congrats to PINK, 1,500 posts and BB6 on her Bold!
    thanks guys & gals!
    Hamster, that'd be great if you could LMK how the PhotoBucket upload went for you I don't get a code back. But like I said if I use the email option thru ZonaSnap, I DO get a code back. I don't understand that or maybe I'm doing something wrong!

02-16-11 01:37 PM
    Did I miss Pink's Genius status? Congrats Pink! You're flying through the posts. If you keep this up The Dr. Prince Show will have to do a show on the pitfalls of speeding through Crackberry addictions!
    02-16-11 01:59 PM
    Did I miss Pink's Genius status? Congrats Pink! You're flying through the posts. If you keep this up The Dr. Prince Show will have to do a show on the pitfalls of speeding through Crackberry addictions!
    TY prince! Lmao! Let the show begin!
    Also, is anyone else getting this stupid f+ckin error when on Bolt and trying to click a link?!?! I'm getting really agrivated with it!

02-16-11 02:07 PM
    [color=darkslateblue][b][font=century gothic]
    thanks guys & gals!
    Hamster, that'd be great if you could LMK how the PhotoBucket upload went for you I don't get a code back. But like I said if I use the email option thru ZonaSnap, I DO get a code back. I don't understand that or maybe I'm doing something wrong!

P1nk... With the photobucket upload the image code went to my memo pad. I'm not sure if I this can be changed or not? I'll play with it some more and see
    02-16-11 02:45 PM
    P1nk... With the photobucket upload the image code went to my memo pad. I'm not sure if I this can be changed or not? I'll play with it some more and see
    yea, I'm not getting it in my memopad. Your talking about the native memopad on the bb itself right? And what name does it show up under in your mempad?

02-16-11 02:50 PM
    Pink-congrats on genius status!!!
    Join the rest of us loons. haha
    what code are you talking about for Photobucket? you don't need no stinking code!

02-16-11 02:52 PM
    yea, I'm not getting it in my memopad. Your talking about the native memopad on the bb itself right? And what name does it show up under in your mempad?

Yes the native memopad and it's listed as ZonaSnap IMG for bulletin boards and forums
    02-16-11 02:53 PM
    what code are you talking about for Photobucket? you don't need no stinking code!

Ha Ha. At first when I read about a code, I thought there is a secret code? why don't I know about it?

Jaydee, P!nk was asking about the image code to be able to post here on the boards. It gets sent to my memopad..maybe just a convenience feature they have?
    02-16-11 02:57 PM
    ok idk wtf is going on, I rebooted, tried another screen shot & resent to photobucket thru ZonaSnap & idk its not working right I'm getting really frustrated...

02-16-11 03:06 PM

TY jaydee!
    I bought the paid vers of ZonaSnap & set up for PhotoBucket thru the app, but its not giving me the code when I send a pix. Idk wtf is going on!

02-16-11 03:08 PM
    Hey, it's the guy who drops in and out of your lives (well maybe a bit less dramatic than that) every 3 or 4 days.

I just called Garmin and they are supposedly sending me a text message with a link so I can try the Garmin under OS 6. Of course, they have not sent the link yet - and I don't do texting so who knows if this phone will even get it. And, no, I have not upgraded to OS 6 yet either - but the link, if they send it, is only good for 24 hours, so I'd have to move on it.
    02-16-11 04:01 PM
    well, i'm gonna delete the app, reboot and re-dwnld and hope that works. otherwise i just purchased and app that doesnt work right with that one feature on my bb, for whatever reason, idk. but hopefully the delete & redwlnd will work. i'm just really aggrivated.
    02-16-11 04:05 PM
23,186 ... 437438439440441 ...