It's Valentine's Day and it's a Monday, that sux!... and I don't have anything for my wife yet either.
    Yeah -- no pressure in my house, as well...
    02-14-11 02:01 PM
    Yeah -- no pressure in my house, as well...
    I didn't say there wasn't going to be pressure!
    02-14-11 02:15 PM
    Why are all the guys so grumpy today?
    This sux and that sux. Wow! What a buncha party poopers.
    Ok maybe suck is too strong a word. I tried Bolt and wasn't impressed. I should try it again, it has been long enough for them to fix the bugs i encountered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 02:41 PM
    At least I apologized ahead of time before I said it SUCKS and only the font size, which is what makes is so disappointing for me, because I'm ok with the rest of it for browsing CB anyway.
    Is it Valentines Day??
    No grumpy old guy here I'm smilin'!
    02-14-11 03:20 PM
    At least I apologized ahead of time before I said it SUCKS and only the font size, which is what makes is so disappointing for me, because I'm ok with the rest of it for browsing CB anyway.
    Is it Valentines Day??
    No grumpy old guy here I'm smilin'!

Could you say that again I still can't see it in my browseer.

02-14-11 04:07 PM
    HAHA. I got flowers today so I don't care if you guys are a little hot under the collar. So it sux. Haha. I got flowers!

That guy who jumped on F2 this morning about the column view is at it again in another thread. I just know I'm gonna be in a ****-ing match with him before long...about the browser!

Gosh, some people need a life around these threads. All the loons are out!
    02-14-11 04:32 PM
    HAHA. I got flowers today so I don't care if you guys are a little hot under the collar. So it sux. Haha. I got flowers!

That guy who jumped on F2 this morning about the column view is at it again in another thread. I just know I'm gonna be in a ****-ing match with him before long...about the browser!

Gosh, some people need a life around these threads. All the loons are out!

That's the same guy that's been smacked around here before. He just keeps going, like the Energizer Bunny. Isn't cranial rectitus a terrible thing?

I agree that some need to find another outlet for their frustration. I suppose that being alone with your PC on Valentine's Day would be a bit of a downer and put you in a pretty foul mood...
    02-14-11 05:12 PM
    jaydee should rally her royal court and we,ll all go over to that other thread enmass and give that guy what for. I just got done trying bolt again so I'm in the right mood.

02-14-11 05:21 PM
    That's the same guy that's been smacked around here before. He just keeps going, like the Energizer Bunny. Isn't cranial rectitus a terrible thing?

I agree that some need to find another outlet for their frustration. I suppose that being alone with your PC on Valentine's Day would be a bit of a downer and put you in a pretty foul mood...
    I was just thinking the same thing...OMG! another post about the browser! Jeez, just get over it. Do I love it? No. But there are other options and everything else about 6 I love, so you just deal and stop with the complaining.
    Ok that's my rant.

BTW - Jaydee - I got flowers too and chocolate! Which makes everything all good (even the $%^$$^ browser!)
    02-14-11 05:21 PM
    jaydee should rally her royal court and we,ll all go over to that other thread enmass and give that guy what for. I just got done trying bolt again so I'm in the right mood.

ooohhhh..now wouldn't that be fun
    02-14-11 05:24 PM

Dr Prince can moderate.

02-14-11 05:29 PM
    yeah, we can take turns hammering him into the ground. Paul can put on his noob gloves and smack'm.
    posting from bolt and if I hold this just at the right distance and the proper angle I can almost see the font. The starbucks trogs are starting to look at me funny.

02-14-11 05:29 PM
    Dr Prince can moderate.

I haven't slapped a noob today, I want a piece of him too!

02-14-11 05:33 PM

Whoa! You can't moderate/advise and participate in the smackdown. It's one or the other...

Last edited by Underway99; 02-14-11 at 05:42 PM.
    02-14-11 05:40 PM
    yeah, we can take turns hammering him into the ground. Paul can put on his noob gloves and smack'm.
    posting from bolt and if I hold this just at the right distance and the proper angle I can almost see the font. The starbucks trogs are starting to look at me funny.

LOL! That is exactly what I feel like I'm doing...even with my glasses on

Have at it, prince...it'll make you feel better
    02-14-11 05:41 PM
    i've been outta the loop today.

i've been busy all day, i can't believe its 730 already, and girls, we must have ourselves some good hubby's, i also got flowers & chocolate too!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-15-11 at 09:08 AM.
    02-14-11 06:29 PM
    OK Ramblers, so the gals are hungover on flowers and chocolate and the guys hopefully have all their aggression channeled somewhere else today!

So yesterday I got the first of two customizations from Al3azim that I asked him for! Yay!!!! He said he should have the other done this week as well. I asked him to do something special with the notification bars... So I have a custom Deuce and soon a custom Dark Tril.

I also got my debacle straightened out with Mobihand and Fimxo Tools. Ended up with the 2.0 version and for the sale price! Yay! About to try wireless printing and file transfer. That ought to keep me busy for the next hour.
    02-15-11 09:18 AM
    Paul can put on his noob gloves and smack'm.
    If IIRC the post in question was posted by snowballz. If you look at the history, they're mostly trolling posts.

As far as the noob smacking goes, I don't have a problem with newbies, but I do with noobs.

Newbies are new to the forum, and I don't mind helping them at all. I do wish they'd use the search bar first, but that can said for many members. Noobs, however have been here a while and still put up ridiculous posts. Urban dictionary sums it up best: A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

LOL! Your issue is STILL the apps you choose to run, regardless of how you feel about the battery life when they were on other OS's. I bet you are running a bunch of utilities, correct? Fess up, dude. You KNOW you are running a bunch of crap on your phone. Confession is good for the soul.
    yawn. you're a noob. try reading for once: FOUR DIFFERENT OS's....SAME APPS....607 had WORST battery life. That's as simple as I can make it for you.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 02-15-11 at 09:31 AM.
    02-15-11 09:27 AM
    I don't know about anybody else, but I liked Paul a lot better when he was slapping and taking names...not rationalizing!
    02-15-11 09:36 AM
    I don't know about anybody else, but I liked Paul a lot better when he was slapping and taking names...not rationalizing!
    I'm not making excuses at all. I'm simply pointing out that there's a difference between a newbie and a noob. Deserve to be smacked, newbs do not.

Jaydee, you wanna be noob smacked next?
    02-15-11 09:38 AM
    Paul's been watching too many Dr. Prince shows!

02-15-11 09:43 AM
    I'm not making excuses at all. I'm simply pointing out that there's a difference between a newbie and a noob. Deserve to be smacked, newbs do not.

Jaydee, you wanna be noob smacked next?
    This act will land you in the moat...with the alligators!
    02-15-11 09:44 AM
    This act will land you in the moat...with the alligators!
    Bring 'em!
    02-15-11 09:49 AM
    I contacted BOLT customer service regarding the font issue me and many others have with the small size factor. Their response was pretty h0 hum and I get the impression they don't think it's an issue as there are a few size choices to select. My request has been referred to their "engineering" dept for further study. If opera mini worked on the bold as well as it does on WinMo and many other devices bolt would be thrown in the garbage. I'm mostly back to the oem browser and putting up with it's quirks is preferable to eyes straining to read bolt font.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-15-11 at 11:54 AM.
    02-15-11 11:51 AM
    You two are cracking me up this morning!! ROFLMAO

Paul, If we don't hear from you for a few days. We'll check Jaydee's moat first!
    02-15-11 11:55 AM
23,186 ... 435436437438439 ...