It is really something that the same device can behave so differently. I'm at 1d 6hr 39m and I've lost 2.6MB.
    well, keep in mind i said FTW and put ALL of my BW icons back on plus more AND added about 70 BattEx skins today also.

I'll just set QL for daily reboots if need be. I want my berry to be pimpin a certain way, so i will deal with the bit of leak that i have. if i get really fed up, I'll just ditch all of that stuff and just keep minimums. but i doubt that will happen. the first thing i would consider getting rid of would be BB Meter so i don't have to look at all the negative numbers

How's that for a leak???
    time for a reboot!

oh, and i know you warned me about the "faint" BW icons, but i couldn't help myself and dwld the pink, purple and faint red.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-12-11 at 02:49 PM.
    02-12-11 02:46 PM

How's that for a leak???
    Excuse me Ramblin' Queen, that's not a leak. Someone left the castle door wide open!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 05:06 PM
    Excuse me Ramblin' Queen, that's not a leak. Someone left the castle door wide open!

Nah. That door's been open so long, it's a design feature now. All the new ones will have it.
    02-12-11 05:27 PM
    seems a pretty good argument for a replacement bold if you ask me.

02-12-11 05:38 PM
    Well, I'm stepping back from 466 and reloading 431.

I could ignore the SMS duplication bug, since I just don't use SMS much, and I don't keep them anyway, but I couldn't live with the disappearing cursor in BBM. It's too bad, because I really liked that the browser would connect every time on WiFi without that failure to connect message.

Oh well -- bring on 505!

EDIT - It sure is nice to be back to three-minute reboots, too. Reboots with 466 brought me back to the Tour six-minute reboot days...
    Last edited by Underway99; 02-12-11 at 07:29 PM.
    02-12-11 05:53 PM
    i don't think I had that wifi issue. My wifi would give me a data not available error alot when it would seemingly conflict with the 3G. I got this on every os6 tho and never with 5. Weird.
    I'm back on the 431 hybrid and enjoying a very smooth experience. No complaints, but yeah +1 to 505. Bring it on!
    Re the wifi on my bold it seldom seems faster than verizon's 3G so I seldom use it. Just my take.

02-12-11 06:01 PM
    i don't think I had that wifi issue. My wifi would give me a data not available error alot when it would seemingly conflict with the 3G. I got this on every os6 tho and never with 5. Weird.
    I'm back on the 431 hybrid and enjoying a very smooth experience. No complaints, but yeah +1 to 505. Bring it on!
    Re the wifi on my bold it seldom seems faster than verizon's 3G so I seldom use it. Just my take.

I had noticed that, too, but thought that it was just me. WiFi tests a lot faster with the Speedtest, but I don't think that I've really seen any substantial speed improvement for real usage at home with WiFi. Now that I am back to an umlimited data plan with Big Red, I may just leave WiFi alone too.

EDIT - Of course, I just read that Fixmo Tools has been updated. Now, they have an applet that will let you print over your WiFi to any printer on your network. I may have to keep WiFi turned on after all.
    02-12-11 06:13 PM

EDIT - Of course, I just read that Fixmo Tools has been updated. Now, they have an applet that will let you print over your WiFi to any printer on your network. I may have to keep WiFi turned on after all.
    Really? This is interesting. Does this mean an email can be printed right from my berry? I gotta look into this Fixmo Tools. But it will probably have a memory meter, right?

If I can avoid looking at that, then I will be all set.
    12 MB in 2 hours...

Oh and Pink...as far as BatteryEx and Berry Weather icon sets go:
    BerryWeather sets number 118
    BattEx sets number 486

At least that is what I have saved on MY storage card.

EDIT: So I went to Mobihand and purchased Fixmo ver 2
    Mobihand only has ver 1.5.6 so I paid for and downloaded the wrong one. Just wrote to them and said what gives????
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-13-11 at 12:03 PM.
    02-13-11 11:08 AM
    Really? This is interesting. Does this mean an email can be printed right from my berry? I gotta look into this Fixmo Tools. But it will probably have a memory meter, right?

If I can avoid looking at that, then I will be all set.
    12 MB in 2 hours...

BattEx sets number 486

As I understand it, you are correct. You should be able to print email, SMS, memos, etc.

This was posted Friday on the front page: Re-Review: Fixmo Tools 2.0 for BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

I've written to the Fixmo folks about upgrade pricing. I was testing for them last winter. It might be time for me to pay for it.
    02-13-11 11:24 AM
    With a bluetooth enabled printer (most today) you can pair and do the same printing.
    02-13-11 11:32 AM
    As I understand it, you are correct. You should be able to print email, SMS, memos, etc.

This was posted Friday on the front page: Re-Review: Fixmo Tools 2.0 for BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

I've written to the Fixmo folks about upgrade pricing. I was testing for them last winter. It might be time for me to pay for it.
    Let us/me know. I was also a beta tester and received a copy for free. So, I'd like to know if there's any additional offers for Fixmo.
    02-13-11 01:57 PM
    Let us/me know. I was also a beta tester and received a copy for free. So, I'd like to know if there's any additional offers for Fixmo.
    Will do. With the sale price and the CB coupon, it's only $6.99 right now, so it's not a prohibitively expensive upgrade. But if I can get it for less...
    02-13-11 02:01 PM

12 MB in 2 hours...

BattEx sets number 486

i did a soft reset this morn-right now i'm down 10.2mb in 7hrs. your doubled what i'm at right now-wow.

As for BatEx & BW icons, idk how many i have now but i'm sure i'm no where near what your at lol. Today, i just started in the fonts thread that songbird started up. holy cow! i'm having LOTS OF FUN!!!

i just set up the Times Romance Hearts font that BT posted. its soooo adorable! over almost every letter it has a little heart, which i'm sure you know cuz you prob have it! LOL! Thanks BT
    02-13-11 02:07 PM

I was considering getting this app, i don't know to much about it, but i do know you can un-erase an email if you accidentally delete, which i've done before. I saw the offer looking for Beta testers a few wks back but it wouldn't of paid off for me because i've never used it before so i would've been learning while testing LOL and i don't think they'd want that.

I'm gonna look into this further and see if it would be worth it for me to have.
    02-13-11 02:12 PM
    I was considering getting this app, i don't know to much about it, but i do know you can un-erase an email if you accidentally delete, which i've done before. I saw the offer looking for Beta testers a few wks back but it wouldn't of paid off for me because i've never used it before so i would've been learning while testing LOL and i don't think they'd want that.

I'm gonna look into this further and see if it would be worth it for me to have.
    I lump this with QuickLaunch, BerryWeather, and BerryBuzz as must-have apps. You need this. At $15 or $20, it's a bit pricey, but it's on sale now for $9.99, and there's a CB coupon for another $3 off. $6.99 is pretty good.
    02-13-11 02:18 PM
    Will do. With the sale price and the CB coupon, it's only $6.99 right now, so it's not a prohibitively expensive upgrade. But if I can get it for less...
    Nevermind getting it for less! I'd jut like to get the app period!!!!
    Why are they offering the wrong version?????
    02-13-11 03:20 PM
    Nevermind getting it for less! I'd jut like to get the app period!!!!
    Why are they offering the wrong version?????
    Dunno. I just got the trial version through Mobihand. V2.0.19.
    02-13-11 03:43 PM
    Dunno. I just got the trial version through Mobihand. V2.0.19.
    OK, I obviously need a gun and tonic!
    Here I order and pay for the app and it's the older version AT THE WEBSITE.
    Now I go back a few hours later and can download a trial of the newer one. Let's hope my activation works or I will be really steamed. I used the Mobihand Apps Superstore from my berry the first time....hmmmmmm.....might also be the last time!

WTF???
    02-13-11 04:31 PM
    OK, I obviously need a gun and tonic!
    Here I order and pay for the app and it's the older version AT THE WEBSITE.
    Now I go back a few hours later and can download a trial of the newer one. Let's hope my activation works or I will be really steamed. I used the Mobihand Apps Superstore from my berry the first time....hmmmmmm.....might also be the last time!

WTF???
    jaydee, i use the MobiHand App store on my berry for everything and never had a prob. Maybe with this one there was a glitch or some kind of issue that it happened that way, but i don't forsee them giving you a prob dwlding the newer vers and then using your code to activate it. If there is a prob, just email MobiHand. I had to email them a few wks back for one of my apps and they emailed me the same day with a response/solution.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-13-11 at 07:41 PM.
    02-13-11 04:48 PM
    jaydee, i use the MobiHand App store on my berry for everything and never had a prob. Maybe with this one there was a glitch or some kind of issue that it happened that way, but i don't forsee them giving you a prob dwlding the newer vers and then using your code to activate it. If there is a prob, just email MobiHand. I had to email them a few wks back for one of my apps and they emailed me the same day with a response/solution.
    Well, here's the odd thing.
    I downloaded the trial for ver 2. When I go to Crackberry apps and login, I get my same list as at Mobihand but here it says I purchased ver 1.5 (which I did) and newest ver 1.5.

But I just downloaded ver 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? And I thought it was my fault cause I hadn't had enough to drink....
    02-13-11 05:04 PM
    Yes, now that the income is fixed (perhaps it should be called broken when it is not very high), saving a few cents makes sense, if possible.
    02-13-11 05:59 PM
    I downloaded the trial for ver 2. When I go to Crackberry apps and login, I get my same list as at Mobihand but here it says I purchased ver 1.5 (which I did) and newest ver 1.5.

Well, there's no doubt that IT IS always your fault if you have not had enough to drink.

52F and nice biking here, today.......
    02-13-11 06:02 PM

There's a string in the Apps forum talking about this. The Fixmo folks have acknowledged a problem with the Mobi site. They say they're fixing it.
    02-13-11 06:03 PM

your right it is strange....just drink more! LMAO!

I think it may be a Mobi store issue like i said above.
    There's a string in the Apps forum talking about this. The Fixmo folks have acknowledged a problem with the Mobi site. They say they're fixing it.
    this is what i thought it could be as well, a glitch or issue of some sort. glad they are working on resolving it!
    i was making a copy of my SD card to my laptop for safe keeping and i was just curious about how many BattEx skins i have atm, its 101 i was like HOLY ISHT! LOL i didn't expect that many! & on BW i'm just at 27, baby step there lol.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-13-11 at 07:49 PM.
    02-13-11 07:40 PM
    FYI, Ramblers... Bolt has been upgraded to 2.50. I just downloaded it.
    i_hiker likes this.
    02-14-11 12:54 AM
23,186 ... 433434435436437 ...