I was going to comment on the UW avatar. Lake Keechelus is the one along I-90 which may be the one your thinking of. Kachess is a bit off the highway toward the north. But I think they are both a water source for Yakima Irrigation???

I-90 is being rebuilt in that area. Trying to avoid the avalanche closures and provide a wildlife corridor under the roadway. Stopped for Winter but bridge abutments for elevated roadways and realignments.
    I've always confused those two lakes. They've been rebuilding I-90 for as long as I can remember. I think it's being done by the brother or cousin of the contracts guy at the DOT...the same guy who's been building/rebuilding I-405 since before the Lazy-B started making jets.

I was UW '94, my wife a MEd from UW-Bothell in '99. Sent to California on the Navy's three-year plan six years ago...
    02-11-11 07:07 PM
    Pink, I surf while using TuneIn all the time. Works great!
    ok, i've got one happy kid! he loaded TuneIn radio on his bb and is as happy as a pig rollin in the mud because he can play his music and surf the web! thanks again!
    She WHAT? Sorry, your wife has bigger problems than what you might do to her bb...SHE LEFT WITHOUT IT!!!
    I don't even go to bed without mine!
    LMAO!!!!

PS If she were here, the Girl Scouts would be sleeping in hand-made igloos.
    HAHA
    me either. mine sleeps while chargin right on my night stand. I actually do shut mine off at night though. I hear enough of the "you've got mail" aol voice during the day
    02-11-11 08:58 PM
    I've always confused those two lakes. They've been rebuilding I-90 for as long as I can remember. I think it's being done by the brother or cousin of the contracts guy at the DOT...the same guy who's been building/rebuilding I-405 since before the Lazy-B started making jets.

I was UW '94, my wife a MEd from UW-Bothell in '99. Sent to California on the Navy's three-year plan six years ago...
    Funny you mention Boeing in the same paragraph. I've got some friends who work there and have been transferred and "reofficed" so many times. I'm convinced their facilities folks do it permanently and perpetually so they have jobs. And, yup, 405 is now having its 4th remake in the Renton S-curve area.

A 3-year plan times 2, huh. I guess it depends on where in Calif. Navy - San Diego?
    02-11-11 11:00 PM
    Funny you mention Boeing in the same paragraph. I've got some friends who work there and have been transferred and "reofficed" so many times. I'm convinced their facilities folks do it permanently and perpetually so they have jobs. And, yup, 405 is now having its 4th remake in the Renton S-curve area.

A 3-year plan times 2, huh. I guess it depends on where in Calif. Navy - San Diego?
    Yup. Always figured that if I ever had to leave Silverdale, San Diego would be the place I'd go. This is a pretty decent place to be live, so long as you aren't comparing it to western Washington. They don't have winter here. My lawn was cut three days before Christmas. On New Year's Day, I had roses blooming. There's ALWAYS something blooming here. It's hay fever h-e-l-l !
    02-11-11 11:34 PM
    me either. mine sleeps while chargin right on my night stand. I actually do shut mine off at night though. I hear enough of the "you've got mail" aol voice during the day

That's what I do too!! I put mine in bedside mode, so I won't have to hear all the notifications...just phone calls..
    I guess the ladies of the royal court can't part with their berry's
    02-12-11 07:38 AM
    ok, i've got one happy kid! he loaded TuneIn radio on his bb and is as happy as a pig rollin in the mud because he can play his music and surf the web! thanks again!
    Pink, just to add to your addiction:

Did you know that you can leave your phone ON all night on the charger and silence the mail, etc and even stop the LEDs? Use BerryBuzz and go into the settings. I stop all LED lights from the hours of 2am to 5am (when I get up). As soon as I get up, the BerryBuzz lights start in again and I put my phone on normal sound and all **** breaks loose again. Go into BeBuzz and hit the little cog=looking icon in the upper right hand corner. You will see some settings there.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-12-11 07:42 AM
    Jaydee...do you know someone called you mam on the OS6 thread

We're going to have let them know that around here, it is Queen!!
    02-12-11 07:54 AM
    Jaydee...do you know someone called you mam on the OS6 thread

We're going to have let them know that around here, it is Queen!!
    I guess I need a blurrier pic up there so they can't tell my real age....
    mam is about right unfortunately!
    02-12-11 07:58 AM
    Not knocking berry buzz as it is a fine app, but for anybody who likes a free option the bold has it for night time(sleep mode). I don't use the nightstand mode and prefer to just create my own nite time profile. No led's, no alerts of any kind. Everything comes thru only silently so it's all there when I wake up. The only audible alert I leave on is for any phone calls. This being my only phone I want to be available for any nite time emergency call. It's what I love about BB, the options are awesome!

Age is such a relative thing. There are so many youngsters on the forum that your bound to seem old to some. I think your pic looks mighty fine myself and how cool is it that you actually post it as an avatar? What we should all do is start posting an actual up to date and recent photo as avatar. Now that'd be cool! I know, I know "great idea Jim, you first! Now lets see where's my Brad Pitt photo? LOL!
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-12-11 at 08:16 AM.
    02-12-11 08:11 AM
    Your pic is great! You do not look like a mam at all! I couldn't believe they said that, that's all!
    I was just teasing...
    02-12-11 08:12 AM
    Pink, just to add to your addiction:

Did you know that you can leave your phone ON all night on the charger and silence the mail, etc and even stop the LEDs? Use BerryBuzz and go into the settings. I stop all LED lights from the hours of 2am to 5am (when I get up). As soon as I get up, the BerryBuzz lights start in again and I put my phone on normal sound and all **** breaks loose again. Go into BeBuzz and hit the little cog=looking icon in the upper right hand corner. You will see some settings there.
    TY for this jaydee. I went into it and saw all the ADDITIONAL customization that can be done! Cool!
    02-12-11 08:18 AM
    That's what I do too!! I put mine in bedside mode, so I won't have to hear all the notifications...just phone calls..
    I guess the ladies of the royal court can't part with their berry's
    the ONLY time my berry isnt right by my side, is when i'm ill. other than that, its always crazy glued to my hand or in my pocket!

as for bedside mode, do you know, i've never ever used it! LOL
    02-12-11 08:20 AM
    dont be silly! Your avatar looks great! I get called "mam" all the time by the 18ish yo's at the super market etc. AND I HAVE NOOOO GRAY & I honestly don't look THAT old!! lmao! i've had people tell me i look 30ish. so go figure!
    02-12-11 08:22 AM
    Hamster, sorry i just saw your post today in BatEx. I just went back today to get more skins, lol.

heres the page Scooby is on
    scooby doo bat ex

its page 56 btw, idk if the link is working. i had a prob posting it & i just tried to fix it, hopefully it works now.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-12-11 at 08:51 AM.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-12-11 08:48 AM

How happy am I that I have Al3azim's themes back????

Oh and thank you...EVERYONE! for the kind words about age! I wasn't fishing for compliments, really I wasn't. I think that person who posted was being respectful and "mam" is considered a sign of respect, I guess. I just kinda laughed when Hamster reminded me cause I always feel old compared to the youngsters around me everyday...(15-18 year olds).

BTW, I like Jim's idea of an up to date photo...haha. Where's my Gloria Estefan avatar? Brad Pitt's waiting to meet her!!!!!

PS Where the heck is Bob??? Is he okay? I haven't seen him post in a few days. Is he off on a retreat where there is no cell service? I'm getting worried.
    02-12-11 09:55 AM

Oh and thank you...EVERYONE! for the kind words about age! I wasn't fishing for compliments, really I wasn't. I think that person who posted was being respectful and "mam" is considered a sign of respect, I guess. I just kinda laughed when Hamster reminded me cause I always feel old compared to the youngsters around me everyday...(15-18 year olds).

BTW, I like Jim's idea of an up to date photo...haha. Where's my Gloria Estefan avatar? Brad Pitt's waiting to meet her!!!!!

PS Where the heck is Bob??? Is he okay? I haven't seen him post in a few days. Is he off on a retreat where there is no cell service? I'm getting worried.
    Lookin' good!
    I seriously didn't mean to make you feel old! Really. I'm kind of old myself
    I was just, "did he just call her mam?? wth? But yes, it is a sign of respect and here in the south it is used all the time. Sorry. I was just messing with you!
    Speaking of avatars..i think that's a great idea...so who really will go first??

I remember Bob saying he wasn't going to be around this weekend cuz he had something going on
    02-12-11 10:03 AM
    You're only as old as you want to be. My wife tells me to grow up all the time, so I figure I'm still young! I'm in my 50's for a frame of reference.

This topic reminds me of the cheez-it "mature cheese" commercials. Some people just aren't ready for life. Us older individuals are.
    02-12-11 10:25 AM
    Jaydee, that picture just made me hate Valentine's day 10x more than I already do.
    02-12-11 11:07 AM

I LOVE your set up today!

jaydee, bob did say when he was doing his retreat thing that he wouldn't be around at all. i think he also meant he wasn't going to be posting either.i'm sure hes ok-we'll hear about his adventure when he gets back on Monday i think he said.
    Lookin' good!
    I seriously didn't mean to make you feel old! Really. I'm kind of old myself
    I was just, "did he just call her mam?? wth? But yes, it is a sign of respect and here in the south it is used all the time. Sorry. I was just messing with you!
    Speaking of avatars..i think that's a great idea...so who really will go first??

I remember Bob saying he wasn't going to be around this weekend cuz he had something going on
    as soon as i dig up Jennifer Garners photo...errrr....i mean my photo il post it!
    You're only as old as you want to be. My wife tells me to grow up all the time, so I figure I'm still young! I'm in my 50's for a frame of reference.

This topic reminds me of the cheez-it "mature cheese" commercials. Some people just aren't ready for life. Us older individuals are.
    that works for me!
    Jaydee, that picture just made me hate Valentine's day 10x more than I already do.
    recon, really?
    On another note, is anyone having an issue with Bolt today, like saying error loading page, but it loads anyway, or there has been an error and bolt need to terminate your requested action?
    its really playing games with me today.

also, PC, just to post - my mem leak, according to BB Meter right now, 1d 2hr 46m has been teetering from 9mb to 11/12 and now its at 17mb I did notice like jaydee said, when changing around BatEx & BW skins it will fluctuate. Well, it is welcome to the life of leaks and pulls.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-12-11 at 11:56 AM.
    02-12-11 11:51 AM

1d 2hr 46m has been teetering from 9mb to 11/12 and now its at 17mb
    It is really something that the same device can behave so differently. I'm at 1d 6hr 39m and I've lost 2.6MB.
    02-12-11 12:32 PM

How's that for a leak???
    02-12-11 01:52 PM
    Does anybody have a listing of what CODs do what? I had a list of what the application files, but I can no longer find it.

Thanks
    02-12-11 02:07 PM

How's that for a leak???
    I'm not quite sure that's what most of think of when we consider a leak for our Bolds...
    02-12-11 02:08 PM
    Does anybody have a listing of what CODs do what? I had a list of what the application files, but I can no longer find it.

Thanks
    I'm not quite sure that's what most of think of when we consider a leak for our Bolds...
    Underway, go here for a listing of modules and cods.
    But this was for everything BEFORE 466 as I think the names have been changed (to protect the innocent cods)
    modules

You don't like my massive memory hemorrhage?
    02-12-11 02:14 PM
    Underway, go here for a listing of modules and cods.
    But this was for everything BEFORE 466 as I think the names have been changed (to protect the innocent cods)
    modules

You don't like my massive memory hemorrhage?
    Thanks.

It's not about not liking the brain drain, it's more about being happy that it's not mine doing the leaking. I'm dropping about 1MB a day with 466.

In fact, I'm looking to probably drop back to 431, since I see that I have the SMS duplication bug now. I want to keep the 466 browser, though, since it connects through my WiFi without the annoying "failure to connect" issue that has seemed to accompany the OS6 builds. That's why I wanted the COD listing.
    02-12-11 02:25 PM
23,186 ... 432433434435436 ...